[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I subtly get my gf to lose weight without her thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 17
File: fat.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
How can I subtly get my gf to lose weight without her thinking I'm a bellend?

My gf isn't a porker but is gradually piling on the pounds
>>
she went from fine as fuck, to fat as fuck real quick. The girl in the pic
>>
mention you want to go to the gym or start to work for yourself but you want her to come with you for motivation. now both of you are working out together.
>>
She is only to get alot fatter Fag. Get her to make you sandwiches or GTFO
>>
>>674562547
I'm in the same boat with my wife. Sex is drastically reduced and shes gets grumpy. Get her to exercise together and show her that you are concerned of her health.
>>
>>674562830
I've tried this before, it worked for a few months and then we both got bored.

I play sports now, soccer twice a week but she has no hobbies
>>
what a waste. unfortunately, she won't look hot again. chicks that get really fat like that almost never get back to thin unless they have a strong athletic background and know how to train with discipline... you're fucked
>>
>>674562992
its the only way unless you want to tell her she's fat and should lose some weight.
>>
I really wish I knew how to give you advice on this, anons. I'm 5'9", 330 pounds and female. I have been working to lose weight on my own. My boyfriend and I regularly discuss my weight to make sure I keep making progress. I know he finds me attractive so that quells my insecurities and makes me focus on the health aspect of things. I feel like most women, especially with the new body positivity movement, will dismiss any perceivably negative comments about their weight and consider you an asshole. The only thing that I could think of is assuring her you want her to be healthy so she around for a long time. Or ask her to start a new diet/ gym routine with you and have her be your "support". That way she's changing her eating habits/ exercise habit and will think nothing of it since she's doing it to help you. She's probably be thrilled that you want her to be a bigger part of her life. Good luck!
>>
Ask her to start going to the gym with you so you can spend more time with her
>>
>>674563139
>>674563130
>>674562972
She even says "I'm getting so fat!" but I can't even bring myself to say "well you are packing on the pounds a bit.." in case I upset her.

Sex has definitely reduced too. Bad times man
>>
just start eating well and being active your self and keep asking her to join you on runs/walks/gym whatever. destroy all fat food in your house. go with her on shopping time and make sure you only get fresh healthy stuff. lead by example. GL op nothing worse then a fat gf (especially if she used to be slim)
>>
Went through this with my wife. I just said i was getting in really good shape and watching my diet and it would help me if she was " on board" She wasn't for a few months but then started feeling guilty for being lazy while i was out running and biking and I never ate junk food or half the shit she made. She eventually followed the lead and 2 years later looks as hot again as she was when we met. she lost over 35 pounds.
>>
>>674563255
tits / gtfo

>tldr
>>
>>674562547
oink and moo when she's around, subtle hints work like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>674562547
Get /fit/ you autist. Don't go to a gym, that makes you come across as a fuckwit. Find a sport that keeps you healthy, try to find one she can do as well. It doesn't have to be a mainstream sport either, abseiling, hiking, riding your bike, anything that requires physical activity that she can join in.
>>
File: 1381791888733.png (1 MB, 994x599) Image search: [Google]
1381791888733.png
1 MB, 994x599
>>
>>674563255
Your bf loves but I promise you he doesn't find you attractive.
>>
>>674563683
confirmed perma virgin never had a gf.
>just start fuckin oinking and mooing bro
my sides..

listen to this anon >>674563502
>>
>>674562547
Doesn't matter. Eventually she's going to be fat anyway. If you marry her she damn well will be. You just got a preview.
>>
>>674563255
Nice to hear a females point of view on this. I think she'd be ok if I mentioned that I want to help her out but it's just finding ways to keep up the progress and not get bored. Like I said, we've tried the gym and just got bored. I'm happy to help her out but it just seems like she's got no self discipline.
>>
>>674563373
say "well if it bothers you, let's do something about it"
>>
File: 1422094901768.png (2 MB, 1271x719) Image search: [Google]
1422094901768.png
2 MB, 1271x719
>>
>>674563255
>>674563550
this
I would say that I want support and it wouldn't be a lie. I actually lost weight this last couple of years, so I would show her pics of how fat I was. I think that would convince her. You can't just ask her to lose weight, make it about the activities, about spending more time together. I would say that in a couple this is fairly easy but you need to compromise. On the other hand I would like to know how to make my parents lose weight, they are very busy and I fear for their health.
>>
It's kinda odd that she would put on so much weight so quickly. You should tell her to go see a doctor, she might have thyroid problems. They key to being in a successful relationship is communication. You have to be able to communicate your thoughts to your significant other, including thoughts that might hurt their feelings. But it's better they deal with a few hurt feels than allowing what's bothering you to boil over. And in so doing, you could end up exposing a larger issue.
>>
>>674563774
Catfish - lvl elite
>>
>>674563774
god this is upsetting
>>
File: 1344720529054.jpg (106 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
1344720529054.jpg
106 KB, 570x427
>>
you need to do an activity that has an endgame that isn't weight loss. I started running with my wife to run a 5k. then we trained for a 10k, then we did a half marathon. Now we run maybe 6-8 half marathons all over the US and make trips out of them. Gyms are for homos to stare at themselves in the mirror and jerk off. find a sport with a goal ...the weight becomes secondary and just happens....
>>
>>674562547
she start taking anti depressants?
>>
>>674562992
>soccer

it is called FOOTBALL, you american little shit married to an american hambeast
>>
>>674563774
even the dog is fat. not that she was even attractive before
>>
She gave you the old bait and switch.

"Got myself some sucker so I don't have to give a shit how I look anymore"
- Op's wife's son's mother
>>
Be honest tell her she is fat and you find her less attractive. Love does make people fat because girls think because you love them you won't leave them.
>>
>>674563255
>new body positivity movement
the fuck is this?
>>
Do what I do.

Just insult her until she gets depressed and stops eating.
>>
>>674563774
I would kill myself if that was my wife...literally
>>
File: 1451493313999.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451493313999.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>674562547

Hit her every time she eats.
>>
>>674562547
She's done dude, she'll never get back to the way she looked on the right of that pic. Time to trade her in for the new model.
>>
Well seems you already tried the whole getting in shape together thing I was about to suggest. Bitches don't take it so hard when you make it a "couples thing".
>>
>>674564573
meh depends. If she kept the house in order and was good with the kids I'd just fuck around (all the time) behind her back.
>>
start hanging old pictures of her when she was hot and then have her catch you masturbating to them. Stop having sex with her as well. She should figure it out
>>
>>674563255
tits + timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>674563255
But he wants her to be a smaller part of her life! *drumroll
>>
>>674564654
Don't say that! She will lose weight, and OP will help her a lot, he will give her confidence to lose all that fat, and then she'll dump him.
>>
>>674563255
>I'm 5'9", 330 pounds
That is fucking huge. I mean HUGE. You are at least twice the weight you should be. How the fuck did you get so heavy?
>>
File: topthis.jpg (21 KB, 300x515) Image search: [Google]
topthis.jpg
21 KB, 300x515
my gf with her brother
>>
>>674564960
I think she may have eaten too much. But I am not a scienautist
>>
>>674564803
kek that could work
>>
>>674562547
The secret is that you're not an asshole for wanting her to lose weight, and that SHE would be the asshole if she tried to make it out like you were the jerk for caring about her health and doing the minimum to take care of herself.

With that knowledge, there is no wrong way to approach it.

Just tell her. Be honest.

If she reacts badly, then she is at fault, period
>>
>>674564960
I get these massive cravings for lard sandwiches, but other than that I can't figure out where all the weight has come from. Genetics I guess.
>>
>>674562547
Tell her you are concerned about your own health and have gained a few pounds, and that it would be easier for you if she joined you. Make it a romantic thing; both of you join a gym together, make healthy meals together, go jogging together, whatever. Make sure she thinks it's for you and that you're asking her for help. She gets to feel good about supporting you and you get a fitter girlfriend.
>>
>>674565028
But I mean don't you get to say 200 pounds and think 'you know what Dierdrie, I think we better stop eating all the pies'
>>
>>674563786
Lol couldn't let that side comment slide? You HAD to say it. Nice.
>>
>>674563786
Attractive enough. Haha. We have a great sex life at the very least. Fat girls are always open to the fun stuff. Either way, I've lost 25 pounds so far and am saving money for surgery post weight loss. I'll be hot someday.
>>
>>674562547
Call her a fat bitch and tell her you are going to leave her fat ass if she doesn't lose some fucking weight
>>
>>674562547
I'm going for a run babe, you wanna join me?
>>
>>674563868
She might have adult Binge Eating Disorder. Get her a prescription for some ADHD meds and she'll get the motivation.
>>
Go hiking with her faggot
>>
>>674565447
I just threw up in my mouth......
>>
>>674565447
>I'll be hot someday.
No. No you won't. When you lose the weight you will have huge amounts of baggy and discoloured skin that will have to be removed. Physically, you are ruined. However plenty of men like a girl with a nice personality and our bodies all go to shit sooner or later so its probably not worth slitting your wrists over.
>>
>>674565331
Time is relative. When you're not progressing in life, you don't remember what you were doing 2 months or 2 years ago. All there is, is now. And now you want to eat.
>>
>>674563255
I'm glad you're trying to do something about it. Good luck.
>>
>>674565659
The odd hike isn't going to turn that walrus into what she was....
>>
>>674562547

Talk to her you imbecile.
>>
>>674564471
Have you heard of tumblr? And how people can apparently be 100% healthy and proud of their bodies at even 500 pounds? Check it out. Google: Body positivity movement.
>>
>>674565172

dat bait

you're not even trying
>>
>>674564691
aaaaand you're also a pathetic losrer. no way id let a snorlax raise my children in my absence ugh may as well just give them up for adoption
>>
Have a hike 2x a week and walks after dinner. Some gay shit like that
>>
>>674564867
That was actually funny.
>>
>>674564960
Well I do have a physical issue, but I can't lie. It's all from making terrible health choices. Immediate satisfaction type of thing. But I'm currently being treated for that and Binge Eating Disorder so I've finally started losing weight. But there really is no excuse. I'm not even sure how it got as bad as I allowed it to. I'm guilty about it but I'm doing something now, right?
>>
>>674562547
yeah it doesnt really work out too well. i was being subtle about it for like 6 months, the issue was that she wasnt actually even chubby just not as 'tight' as i would have liked.
did all >>674562830 that shit, even told her outright that i want her to do it for me.
in the end she never did and it slowly became one of the main factors we broke up.
people tell me im an asshole because she wasnt out of shape etc. but fuck it im doing going to settle with someone who is already letting herself go at 24.
>>
>>674565914
i agree. the problem is not always being fat. fat people tend to have all sorts of issues related to them being fat. issues like insecurity, depression, etc. I would not allow my wife to be a fat pig. its not the right message to send to kids....its mentally weak.....
>>
>>674562547
Get her pregnant then tell her she needs to lose some weight for the baby's sake.

Enjoy horny pregnant sex then mention that doing some exercise will help after the birth to at least give her a break and make it easier to keep up with baby when they become old enough to run around.

While she is exercising teach baby to be the ultimate gamer.
>>
>>674562755
Wrong, she went from fat to fit, she have a blog, undressed skeleton
>>
>>674562830
This worked for me
>>
>>674562547
Maybe you should try to get her not wearing those fattie dresses. Damn their ugly.
>>
>>674565777
Thanks. It's nice to find a sincere person on /b.
>>
>>674562547
one way is to get really into exercise yourself.

Straight up people like doing things they can allow themselves to get into, and it's easier to do so if one of her closest is getting into it.

So literally try these things: look up simple body-weight exercises (there's a good subreddit I believe), figure out how to modify them so that even a starving African toddler could perform them (because that's the level of upper-body strength your average American female has), and then make sure you continually buy raw ingredients and make your food as often as humanly possible.

This way, the raw ingredients are the right foods (added bonus is it's cheaper), and she has her own cheering section right next to her happy to help her and help her figure out how to do something she wants to figure out how to do.

Motivation's the hard part and you can provide that by showing her yours.

And no, don't mention it or anything. Just get into it and don't go to a gym. Gyms are a trash can for your money when almost all of your fitness (remember you want to do an 80/20 here) is going to come from aerobics and full-body workouts. Workouts are supposed to be prep for experiences in which you need those muscles, so body-weight workouts will benefit you much more overall than weight training, which is supposed to be supplementary.
>>
>>674566228
Doing something.

You should be doing everything.

You should also treat your bf like a fucking king for putting up with this shit.
>>
I tell my girlfriend to lose weight all the time. As long as you balance your criticism with doting and loving affection she will do it for you. I always call my girlfriend chubby and sexy. They balance each other out while getting through the message that she has to lose weight. Also, yeah, call her chubby, not fat. It's less offensive.

Alternatively, stop wasting time with white women and go get yourself a real woman.
>>
>>674566779
You're totally right. I'll start off with a blowjob when he comes home from work.
>>
>>674566861
black chicks and latina chicks are way worse about this. Ghetto chicks in general I think get an inflated sense of their importance tbh.
>>
Find something exercising you can both do that's fun to do, do it together and push her. I don't have a girlfriend but I go bouldering sometimes with a friend who brings his girlfriend, it's fun to do together and help each other out and get better.

I don't recommend going to the gym, you need a lot more motivation for that since it's boring.
>>
>>674567042
its a start. its a lot easier than having him try to find which crack to fuck
>>
>>674567092
oh I see you live in the US.... yeah you need to forget about Americans in general. Find yourself a exchange student/recent immigrant from east Asia and marry her.
>>
>>674567375
I have a sense of humor about myself so that actually fucking slayed me. I am nowhere near happy with my body, but I can't turn back time. I'm the sad case of that girl would be a great catch if she wasn't fat. But I would treat my boyfriend like gold even if I was the hottest bitch on the planet. He's good to me, I'm good to him.
>>
>>674567606
you're in dubai rn aren't you
>>
>>674564803
Fucking this
>>
File: 1455504024152.jpg (72 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1455504024152.jpg
72 KB, 531x471
>>674563373
Stop being a winy little bitch. Tell her or stop complaining.
>>
File: be_a_man.jpg (11 KB, 452x270) Image search: [Google]
be_a_man.jpg
11 KB, 452x270
>>674562547
Why aren't men MEN any more? Poke at her selfesteem until her fat ass gets into shape. Threaten to leave her or start talking to other women who are more fit than her.
She'll subconsciously get the message (like all women do) and with the added pressure of society she'll lose weight
>quit being a faggot and be a man
>>
>>674567875
no, norway
>>
>>674567991
This is great advice if you want a woman that's broken down and feels bad about herself
>>
>>674567837
well good for you. most heavy people i know are mental cases due to their weight. good luck with your battle.
>>
>>674568189

Why would you want your woman any other way?
>>
>>674562547
>having a gf on 4chan
gtfo normie
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yG-oacMniw
>>
>>674568189
That's how you stay in control, since society coddles women so much and tells them that they can never do any wrong.

You can be the hottest, smartest, tallest guy she's ever even met and if she thinks she's your equal, she'll cheat on your or leave the second someone more exciting comes along. Source: happens all the fucking time in Hollywood because those girls' egos are so, so fucking massively inflated you wouldn't even believe it.
>>
File: 1457405510070.png (201 KB, 481x338) Image search: [Google]
1457405510070.png
201 KB, 481x338
>>674568297
>>
>>674562547
Honestly, it's probably too late. Also consider, if she's getting fat now, imagine how she'll look at age 30....age 40....age 50...

If she's already getting fat now....
>>
>>674563255
Holy shit you are hippo tier. Get off 4chan and do some exercise.
>>
>>674568158
I was accusing you of being a friend of mine lol.

Anyways well yeah American women have this sort of "all that" about them that's altogether undeserved. I prefer multicultural people because they're more grounded, but I'll settle for fucking a humble american chick if I can find one who'll not mind only fucking when I wanna fuck and then buggering off when I'm tired of being around people.
>>
>>674563774
This is probably fake.
>No intermediate pictures.
>No evidence they are the same person.
Might aswell put a obese man as the final form
>>
File: MY_NIGGA.jpg (68 KB, 494x484) Image search: [Google]
MY_NIGGA.jpg
68 KB, 494x484
>>674568189
Because as a man you're supposed to trat a woman a certain way. Yes you have to be a gentleman and caring and all that shit but women are not tiny little princesses that have to be kept in a glass house. She's an adult and has to be told shit straight.
Women will always tell you that they want to be treated special but deep down inside need that firm male mentality to learn her place.
Trust me, she'll even get wet

>>674568297
My nigga
>>
>>674562547
Eat more spices.
>>
>>674562547
Tell her to stop being a whale
>>
>>674562992
Just try again. Get a new thing
>>
>>674565303
I like how this is sensible, intelligent advice and gets completely ignored while 14 year olds talk shit and nonsense.
>>
Another one who turned into a behemoth.
>>
>>674568714
That's what every man in the history of the universe has wanted from the beginning of time. That doesn't exist anywhere
>>
> I'm planning to ride my bike more this year
> you wanna participate?
> great fun for two
>>
>>674568974
Holy shit. How do you gain that much weight in 3 years. Nonstop cheeseburgers every hour on the hour?
>>
>>674568544
Maybe later.
>>
>>674568974
That's what happens when you have a high metabolism most of your life, so you're used to eating shit tons of food without gaining a pound. Then suddenly your metabolism deteriorates and you became a land whale. I've seen it happen many times.
>>
>>674568901
Not sensible advice, you're just bending to her "I am a pretty princess" state of mind
Women are adults and if they cant handle the truth then they should have never left their homes where daddy treats her like an angel
>>
>>674564363
Let's just call it faggotball to avoid confusion.
>>
>>674565303
>>674568901
It's not bad advice, but joining a gym is definitely not the way to go. It's easier to motivate if you don't have to go to a specific place to do it, and it's generally a waste of money to go to a gym when you can do aerobic exercises using body-weight as resistance. It'll benefit more (and cost exponentially less) to not go to a gym and just do workouts at home. Eventually you the bf will get hot and the chick will just want to watch you work out, at which point it'll be even easier to convince her to join in. She'll want you to think she's hot.

Just don't treat her sweating like it's gross, because that will literally ruin it completely for her.
>>
Just subtly say "No wonder men with fat cows for wives have affairs".
>>
>>674563774
Oh damn. i would kill myself
>>
Tell her to stop eating cakes and to take a creampie almost every night.
>>
>>674564363
>futbol
>>
File: 1457383676908.gif (755 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1457383676908.gif
755 KB, 500x250
>>674565303
This is good advice.

Also, OP, don't let yourself feel guilty for caring about physical attraction. Being attracted to your partner's physical form is just as valid as being attracted to their character and personality. It all goes to make up who we are.
>>
>>674568974
These post are scarying me
>>
>>674569703
Your comment is scarying me
>>
>>674562547
Padlock on fridge. Whip. Baton. Confiscation of funds. A dress that would actually fit a human being, and a promise of freedom from whip and baton when she fits in it.
Two years probation on padlock and funds, though.
>>
>>674569122
I guarantee metabolic rate didn't change. But lifestyle did.

It's all self-inflicted, not genetic or biological
>>
tell her no more sex til she gets her fat ass down to 200 pounds
>>
>>674569301
If you're a girl yeah. But for guys it really helps to build muscle with weight training because it burns so much energy on its own and during workouts. I eat 3500 calories a day, do no specific cardio atm, and am very lean because I strength train a lot.
>>
>>674564867
Thanks. I needed that.

Hugs next?
>>
>>674569886
I'm not saying it isn't self inflicted. When your metabolism changes, you need to take care of that shit. I'm just saying they let themselves go when their metabolism lets go because they're lazy fucks and that's all they rely on.
>>
>>674569703
Leave while you still can. For our benefit.
>>
File: ShunGokuSatsu-7.gif (65 KB, 300x92) Image search: [Google]
ShunGokuSatsu-7.gif
65 KB, 300x92
>>674570067
not that anon
>>
my wife has gained almost 50 since we got married 4 years ago. fuck dude
>>
>>674569956
Straight up man, you do not get the functionality out of your muscles if you do only gym exercises.

Weightlifting is designed to be a supplementary practice. You are supposed to do body-weight and aerobic exercises for the majority of your workout and supplement with weights. Yes, you will be fairly lean lifting because you are burning fat. No, you will not be doing anything that will make your muscles capable of working the way they need to when they need to move. Need to lift a car? Sure, that's pretty much what lifting's for. Need to climb anything, run for any length of time, balance in an awkward position whilst holding something heavy and answering your phone? Those things are the things that body-weight and aerobic exercises are designed to augment.
>>
>>674570513
And if you left her she'd be about 60 lbs lighter and toned within 6 months
>>
>>674565683
>>674565695
Yooo fuck off, what's up with you guys? You guys are fucking cancer

inb4 being called a white knight, you guys are just cunts
>>
>>674569886
This anon gets it.

Less than one in fifty thousand has sufficient genetic defects to gain weight on a balanced and well "normal" diet. Less than one percent of those would gain weight even on a diet most of the rest of us would starve on.

Sources are out there, google is your friend.
>>
>>674570154
So true!! Girls with high metabolisms are destined to be fat lards when they get older.
>>
Just leave her, if you aren't married and don't have any kids there is no point in wasting your time with this shit. Anything you do isn't going to be a long term fix. If this chick is ballooning up already she's gonna go full hogger if you marry her and have kids.
>>
>>674562547
no, u dont do it subtly, u just do it or u ditch the bacon. If u r sucha player, ull get sth better
>>
>>674569301
>>674569956
The idea that strength training is not as good for women as it is for men and women will magically look like she-hulk by lifting any significant weight is a myth.

However it's true that a woman can do just cardio at home and get lean. But it's also true that a woman can just permanently change her diet and get lean without doing any cardio.

Strength training for women is not bad. Nor will it cause them to bulk up. Most guys, who have a gazillion times more testosterone, fail to achieve any actual gains at the gym, and people think women will "accidentally" gain too much mass? LOLOLOLOLOL You don't accidentally turn into Mr/Mrs Olympia. And even if you did, it's super easy to undo it: just do nothing.

>>674570154
>When your metabolism changes
The point he was making was that her metabolism didn't change.

Which, more often than not, is true, unless you're going through some developmental change, e.g. you're a toddler or just hit puberty/just got out of puberty.
>>
>>674568456
>if she thinks she's your equal, she'll cheat on you
Sounds like trust issues to me
>>
>>674570675
sorry i don't like lazy fat chicks that talk about their sex lives any more than i like hearing about fags fudge packing each other. you want to be very overweight, fine, but keep yourgross sexual conquests to your self.

BTW Anon, you can go jerk off to your fat porn now....fucktard
>>
>>674570513
>>674570643
True that.
Bitches like to get comfortable after they think they have a man locked down, that's why they become insufferable cunts as well.
You have to understand that women want a man that can be firm with them, that's why you have to let them know from the beginning that you are a man and wont take no shit from her.
Bitches get divorced, take half your shit, tone the fuck up and are after a new man in under a year

women are not sensitive little flowers, they are women and it's YOUR fucking job to remind them of that
>>
>>674570985
I was just speaking from my experience man
>>
>>674562547
Just do shit like "accidentally" grab her muffin top while you are fucking. That or accidentally grab and touch her gut a lot. That should make her really self conscious.
>>
>>674571222
This
>>
>>674570839
>Girls with high metabolisms
This is all bullshit. Most metabolisms are average - it's very rare that people have metabolic disorders. What is different is how much people habitually eat (food can satisfy more than just hunger) and how much them move around, fidget, stand or sit.

If a thin girl who eats a lot to power her lifestyle keeps moving and adjusts her food intake to her exercise level, she'll stay slim. Applies to fat neckbeards too.
>>
>>674563255
why do you even still live, your bf is still dating you out of pity, and is also fucking other girls I'm sure of it.
>>
>>674571389
Thanks. I like to consider myself a bit of a genius in making other people really self conscious while making it seem like an accident.

A couple other clever ideas. Buy her clothing that would have fit her a year ago but don't know, pretend like you didnt know her size changed.

If she ever lets you help pick an outfit, pick something you know no longer fits well, or is highly unflattering and that she will change out of once she sees it in a mirror.
>>
>>674563255
You know the rules...
>>
>>674571222
give her a pink belly while you missionary
>>
>>674571222
>>674571222

This is what I did.

She started dieting and working out. Now she's hooked on working out and down 15 pounds back to what she weighed when we started dating.

Feels good man.
>>
>>674570513
Are you in decent shape?

My wife gained about 25 lbs. At first I was cool with it because she was really skinny to start out and dem titties got bigger. Once she started getting into "chub" territory I put my foot down. I'm decently fit and told her I wanted a wife who was decently fit. I wasn't a complete dick, but I made it clear that it was bullshit that I try to stay in shape for her, but she doesn't for me. She lost all the weight (bye titties....).

Also I flirt with other girls in front of her all the time, she's gotta know there is competition, even if you aren't acting on it. She's tried calling me out, but I just say "what's wrong with being friendly?"
>>
>>674571398
My sister had a high metabolism and after having a child, she lost it. She was so used to being a lazy fuck and devouring tubs of icecream she just kept doing it and now she's a fat lard.
>>
>>674571202
I'm not saying your method was wrong; I was saying that not a whole lot is "required" to get lean. You can lift, you can run, or you can put that fork down. Or you can do a combination of them. It doesn't matter as long as you do them right (i.e. don't lie about the diet, don't do half-assed workouts).

Also saying if a woman wants to lift, that's totally fine. It is a perfectly good way to help get lean.
>>
>>674570985
Uhh, it's not about the gym being a place for bulking.

Weight training is supposed to be a supplement.

Like literally, if you look up rugby training methods, they have almost no weight training in the entire regime.

Weights are something you use when you're spending a shit ton of effort on exercise. If you're looking for a solid 20% effort for 80% results (often called an 80/20), body-weight exercises are the way to go.

And it's not like body-weight exercises are all easy. To be allowed in the Marines or the Seals you only need to be able to do eight (8) pull-ups.

Eight is a strikingly small number for something that only uses your body weight for resistance.

You don't just do cardio at home, you do push-ups of various kinds (triangle push-ups and push-ups on fists are notoriously difficult in comparison to regular ones), pull-ups, chin-ups, handstand push-ups, handstands in general, running, the list goes on.

There are exercises that you literally can't do even at a reasonably high level of fitness simply because they are so difficult. Look this shit up, man. I'm telling you, body-weight workouts can be fucking brutal. You don't need a gym unless you're putting a shit ton of effort into your training regimen.
>>
>>674571690
I'm proud that my methods worked for others as well. It's pretty easy to get people to be disgusted with themselves without ever having to say a single word. Most people WANT to be in good shape but just lack property motivation and good habits.
>>
>>674571654
>You know the rules...
>I'm 5'9", 330 pounds and female.

I think we can give her a pass on this occasion.
>>
>>674571398
Your metabolism drops as you get older. Trust me. I'm 33, 160 lbs., in decent shape. I can't eat like I did when I was 20 and maintain this shape.
>>
>>674571700

Yeah, im in great shape. I run 4 miles at a time several days a week. I always try to get her to the trail with me but she says no.
>>
>>674572041
metabolism dies around age 25; you know because your brain finally finishes developing around then, which explains why people in their early twenties know fuckall about thinking ahead.
>>
>>674571974
Thank you. I figured nobody needs to see that.
>>
>>674572607
I wouldn't mind seeing it. She might still have a nice face and some big fat titties.
>>
>>674572041
Did you actually read my post?

>and adjusts her food intake to her exercise level, she'll stay slim
>and adjusts her food intake
>>
>>674571712
>My sister had a high metabolism and after having a child, she lost it. She was so used to being a lazy fuck and devouring tubs of icecream she just kept doing it and now she's a fat lard.
Keyword here is child. Children go through a big developmental stage. But as a fully formed adult, metabolism doesn't change nearly as much as people like to think.

>>674571826
>There are exercises that you literally can't do even at a reasonably high level of fitness simply because they are so difficult. Look this shit up, man. I'm telling you, body-weight workouts can be fucking brutal. You don't need a gym unless you're putting a shit ton of effort into your training regimen.
First off, like I said previously, you don't need to do any specific thing. You can lift, you can run, you can diet.

Second, bodyweight exercise fanatics are hilarious. 20% effort for 5% results more like. The progress for bodyweight-only people is ridiculously slow.

Just because something is hard to work up to doesn't mean you're making good progress. Think of it this way: what progress have YOU made, and what is the best progress you have ever seen, on bodyweight programs? I guarantee you that thousands of people lifting have achieved that in a tiny fraction of the time. Also: on bodyweight exercise goal bodies, how do you know they actually achieved that with those programs? You don't, and chances are, they didn't. It's been very poorly documented. Go ahead and try to get concrete evidence.

You're purposely limiting your training options for false reasoning. You're not saving time; you're actually wasting shitloads because you're progressing at a snail's pace. Do you want to spend 5000 hours getting a decent body or 500?

It is certainly cheaper, though. And 4chan autists also benefit by not having to interact with the world.
>>
>>674572696
No way I'm showing my face. Haha. And I've got pretty average tits. Nothing to write home about.
>>
>>674572696
>and some big fat titties.
at 330 lbs some form of huge, fatty, chest-mounted protuberances are guaranteed. Whether you want to see them, however.......
>>
>>674572778
>>674572778

For some people before late 20s and early 30s there was no adjustment to diet required which is the point he was making.
>>
>>674572898
I'll be the judge of that. Alternatively lets trade skypes. I won't tell your husband if you don't tell my wife. I can help motivate you, while also getting to watch you finger fuck your brains out from time to time. Ehhh ehh??? Sounds good to me.....
>>
>>674572346
Jogging at your level from a sedentary lifestyle isn't great anyway. It's very hard on the joints, especially if she's a fatty. She'd have to work up to it.
>>
>>674563774
more like this please
>>
>>674572952
I'm obviously not saying I'm not fat but I feel like, please understand I'm not a tumbling whale. Maybe a baby whale. I do have a decent bit of muscle and a big bone structure. I look about 60 to 80 pounds less than I feel most people are picturing.
>>
>>674573294
obviously at this point you post a body shot.
>>
File: skr.png (88 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
skr.png
88 KB, 200x300
>>674565014
Ummmm... Hello?

She must be adopted.
>>
>>674573086
No thanks. I was given permission by my bf to follow the rules of /b (tits or gtfo), but I actually am in love and would never consider chatting someone on cam.
>>
>>674573511
God you're fat and loyal. What a waste of a fat chick with low self esteem.
>>
>>674573511
typical woman confusing love and lust.
>>
>>674573511
and yet here you are not following the rules and posting tits.
>>
>>674565172
I know this is bait but I have a cousin who acts like this. Fat bitch is always talking about how "wah I don't know why I'm so fat" but in the same breath will say she only gets full after 3 big macs. Genuinly mad.
>>
>>674567092
Yeah you're retarded black women balloon up harder than any other demographic. Latinos might I'm sure about>>674567313
>>
>>674562547
Tell her that YOU want to loose weight, but you want a training buddy (her) to help encourage you.

She will feel important and valued and go running with you.
One step further, say you want to diet but need her to do it as well (solidarity). Meanwhile you can cheat whenever she's not around.
>>
>>674572898
Won't hurt to show those average tits
>>
http://level1gainer.tumblr.com/post/79418054074/from-thin-to-fat-chubbybunny-from-curvage

I just stumbeled upon this tumblr. People braging about how fat thei are getting, it's sickening
>>
File: IMG_20160318_121945.jpg (979 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_121945.jpg
979 KB, 2560x1920
>>674576828
>>
>>674572840
I told you, man. There are rugby workouts that have very little weightlifting involved. The things that made some of the most physically fit people in the country are literally just jogging and simple large-movement exercises. Fartleck training is well-known as a training mechanism, and taken to its reasonable extension it becomes a serious workout in its own right. My dad used to do that training with a friend of his, and they took another guy on their team out with them once. The newer guy literally had diarrhoea on the field after doing two-thirds of what my dad and his friend had been doing.

Granted, my dad's rhr was like 37, but he did most of it without going to the gym.

In addition, I can guarantee you that millions of people have achieved a considerable level of fitness doing little else than body weight exercises, because gyms didn't exist until we invented the machines that go in them.
>>
>>674577684
Damn, not bad, anon. Would love to play with your average titties ;) if you wanna send me other pics, i'd be grateful. You can kik me via belgiandick02
>>
>>674577684
I expected much worse
>>
>>674578979
I guess that's kind of comforting.
>>
>>674578923
I'm flattered, but once again, I'm not up to do anything like that seeing as I'm in a committed relationship. I'll keep your kik in mind if my bf and I decide to take pics sometime. I'm just following the rules today.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.