[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /b/, how do I convince a chick to cheat on her boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
hey /b/,

how do I convince a chick to cheat on her boyfriend? Only thing holding me back from fucking this chick is that she doesn't want to cheat.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>674557884
Well I'm convincing my gf's sister to cheat on her bf with me, we got to groping, so I don't know what to tell ya, except the girl has limits and it's up to them how far they want to go, b/c if you force the situation, they will tell everyone, they always do.
>>
File: 1438446358589.jpg (20 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
1438446358589.jpg
20 KB, 360x261
Go kill yourself.
>>
>>674558075
I mean there's gotta be a way to do it without it being forced, right? Maybe ease on it?
>>
File: 1456102780627.gif (978 KB, 245x234) Image search: [Google]
1456102780627.gif
978 KB, 245x234
Hmm, I've been with a couple of girls that have had boyfriends, but its just a personal matter, I think it'll be hard to make a girl just abandon her "moral code" or whatever you wanna call it, my guess would be to just convince her that you're better, tease the shit out of her, make sure you keep them/her close so you know if they're doing well or not, obviously the her cheating part would come easier if they're having problems, show her that you're a much better guy than what he is, in every aspect you can.
Dont really know why I'm giving advice on this as I've got a girlfriend of my own now and would hate some faggot to start talking to her, trying to get her to fuck him, anyways best of luck
>>
>>674558428
You can try, I mean you guys aren't married...B/c I am, so yeah change that to sister in law, it's...complicated. Anyways if she wants to fuck you tell her what she wants to hear
>You're important
>I treat you better
>I'm better at sex and foreplay
>>
>>674558452
cheers mate. thing is me and this chick had a thing when she broke it off with her guy but they ended up back together. from what I hear he's a complete douchebag so I can care less about that asshole
>>
>>674558865
Difference is my wife is kinda meh, but her sister and I fell in love and she gets it, so we keep it a secret obviously, but yeah I should of married her and she wishes I did. So try just taking her from him and proving you are a better fit.
>>
>>674558865
>>674559003
thanks man, best of luck to you
>>
>>674558947
Well like, how old is she? If she's young enough she shouldnt have gotten it all "out of her system" and it would be easier, and if he's an asshole then yeah I guess you dont really have to give a fuck
>>
>>674559337
we're actually both 18 believe it or not
>>
>>674557884
In my experience if she shows interest, just take it slow not to make her feel uncomfortable. Does the trick every fucking time.
>>
>>674559648
shouldnt be too bad then, her boyfriend aswell? Like say he doesnt have a job, idk where you live but atleast where I live not all of them have jobs, just show that you're better, get a job if you dont have one, seem happy all the time and just convince her you're the better guy, also pretend to be doing fine without her, shit like this gets to women, atleast in my experience, it takes time but if the pussy its worth it its worth it i guess
>>
>>674559946
18 and caring about job? they are both 18.
>>
>>674559810
/thread

People tend to be able to justify everything so if you go slow she'll start talking some bs and then you'll fuck.
>>
File: 1453966921749.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1453966921749.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>674559156
Thanks, besides it's my wife's fault, she kept us apart for that reason knowing we would hit it off, when my wife and I first started dating, then she married me quickly and I was like, oh you sneaky cunt.
>>
>>674559946
>>674560104
op here, don't know much about her boyfriend but yeah I do got a job. I'll just take every anons advice and take it slow.
>>
>>674557884
Find out what she feels is missing in her current relationship. There's always something they feel is missing. He doesn't care enough about her day/life/dreams/fears, isn't active enough in regards to her, doesn't work as hard on the relationship, is afraid of commitment, isn't compromising enough bla bla bla. Pretend to have the qualities/traits her partner doesn't but don't talk about having them. Demonstrate them without commenting. Don't push her to become physical, Pretend to be what her feeble mind tells her she is entitled to and doesn't get and let projection do the rest.

Don't do this if her partner isn't someone you can do without.
>>
File: the ultimate cuck.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
the ultimate cuck.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
ITT: guys who like the taste of other guys cum in a rotten loose pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1246x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1246x942
>>674561450
>2016
>not cucking other dudes

kys
>>
You are a piece of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 563x601
>>674562032
>implying you're not a virgin
>>
>>674562032
Yeah fuck you fam
I hope some man cuts your shit up after he finds out you nut in his girl
>>
>>674557884
You're disgusting, kill yourself
>>
File: 1450873393244.jpg (181 KB, 617x720) Image search: [Google]
1450873393244.jpg
181 KB, 617x720
Some men have nothing to lose after you take their woman. Reality is not /b/

>mfw you end up dying this way lol
>>
>>674557884

Well either you continue to hit on her, until she gives in (but don't be overly aggressive or you'll just seem desperate/ she will feel too pressured ) eventually she might change her mind cause of circumstance. b) you could try and make the boyfriend seem like a dick to help it along. c) be really fucking manipulativ and say her boyfriend did something blah blah blah, or that he cheated.
>>
File: approved.jpg (70 KB, 515x589) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
70 KB, 515x589
my advice is first of all, not to mention her bf. I fucked a girl who had a bf for 2 years, but they were kind of in a bad place at the time, and she wasn't very happy with him. After she told me whatever about him, I never brought him up again.
If you talk about him, she'll think about him and possibly hesitate/decide not to cheat. Make it so that when she's with you, she's not worrying about whatever problems she has outside of that situation. Fuck her, leave, then let her return to her problems. If you do it right, she'll probably keep you as emergency dick. Just make sure she's not a talker.
>>
>>674563563
don't fucking tell her anything about her bf, that's how you look desperate. don't listen to anons talking about making him look bad or trying to 1 up him or anything. pretend he's totally irrelevant, because he is (to you).
>>
>>674557884
I'm coming for you Derek. I know where you fucking live. I know where your son is. I'm coming.

better be ready.
>>
Get her drunk, it worked for me
>>
>>674563747
you insecure faggot hahahaha
>>
>>674563855
Still coming regardless.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.