[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ros Am I fucked up? Im always like this with girls. I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: PicsArt_03-18-10.29.50.jpg (323 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-18-10.29.50.jpg
323 KB, 1440x2560
/b/ros
Am I fucked up?

Im always like this with girls. I always turn them away because I know that there are way better alpha males out there.

I dont think I deserve a relationship in general.
>>
>Also General Feels Thread
>>
>>674556203

she sexy? what do you rate her..?
>>
>>674556395
A decent 7.5 asian
>>
>>674556203
Post feet
>>
>>674556454
Fek i dont have
>>
>>674556203
>>674556203
Op just stop being a little bitch fucks sake this is what happens to people pre-cucking
>>
>>674556564

I actually never thought that this would be considered "pre-cucking" :(

Fuck I really dont have game
>>
>>674556203
Is anyone else like this on /b/?

I know im not alone
>>
>>674556203
fuck her man whats your problem
>>
>>674556436

Get together with her then, if she wants to be with you, then do it see how things go&everyone deserves to be in a relationship if your treat the person good just see how it goes
>>
>>674556203
tell her you read it and think you never worried about not answering calls, don't make her important, sounds like she wants that, probably will start wanting to fuck u more, keep being urself though just do that to
>>
>>674556748
I treat her well and she treats me great as well.

But I dont think I deserve all the good from her.

I dont think what I do amounts to what she does for me.
>>
>>674556854
oh lm not good enough for love uuuuuuuhhhhh my feelings, look at yourself.
>>
>>674556950
Yeah Im not :(
>>
>>674557038
why
>>
>>674556854

Well if you treat her well like you said and what you do for her now and she wants to be with you then your all good..should just man the fuck up mate and make her time worth being with you..even the little things will make a girl smile just be you self and be happy
>>
>>674557091
Because Im a piece of shit. Im 20 and I still cant go to college. All I can do is work (Gym & Auto Mechanic). She goes to school.

Btw shes very nice to me but all I do is turn her away because I know she deserves someone much much better, someone who will love he way better than I do.
>>
>>674557277
Her*
>>
>>674556854
then fucking ditch her then you dense retard
>oooh i want to be with her
>oooh i'm not deserving of her love
be a bigger beta
>>
>>674557277
please kill yourself you attention seeking beta fag
>>
>>674557277
OP you r just like me...
starting problems out of fucking nowhere. You have a girl that likes you and you like her. But for some reason you just make a problem and she dumps you. I did that verry often. I said "yeah you need someone better than me" 'n shit. stop it thats gay as hell just overthink shit. If she likes you why would you fuck up?

go cry somewhere else. Here nobody can help you. You're on your own
>>
>>674557417
Why? How am I attention seeking?

Im still a sack of shit. No matter where im employed
>>
OP you sound like a bitch. Please stop being a whiny fuckin bitch.
>>
>>674556203
You are way too insecure you little pussy

>oh no you probably don't even want me
>I don't deserve you
Stop that bullshit. Stay cool and relax.

I think you've got to become a confident man first before you try to start dating
>>
>>674556649
You don't have any game and you are a whiny, insecure pussy.
>>
>>674557786
>You are way too insecure you little pussy

and girls hate insecure guys. that's fact.
>>
I didn't even have to read the texts to know you talk way too fucking much. If the ratio of shit you say to what she says is that bad, she is not interested at all. Ease up faggot. Girls do not like walls of text.
>>
>>674556203
the fuck is wrong with you anon...
>>
>>674557277
You are focusing on things that she probably doesn't care about.

She likes you. Accept that. Don't worry you cuck. Develop confidence you little piece of shit.
>>
>>674557786
this. If you keep telling them you're not good enough they'll eventually agree. Stop fucking fishing for reassurance like a needy child and grow some balls. She's with you, not somebody else, have some fucking confidence.
>>
Then how dafuq do I build confidence?
>>
>>674558090
stop being a whiny bitch. The mere fact that you have a girlfriend who presumably likes you puts you so far ahead of a shitload of other guys out there.
>>
Join the army.

Or fix up that waining self esteem of yours and get jacked.

Same thing really
>>
>>674558045
Im not fishing for reassurance. She does reassure me but it does not make me feel any better.

I feel worse as a person
>>
>>674558090
Put yourself outside your comfort zone. If you do it enough that builds confidence.
>>
>>674558255
Exactly.

But im still waiting for my green card.

The wait & status adjustment brought my life downhill (no job & etc)

I just recently got my jobs back because my EAD card came in.
>>
>>674556203
You sound like Alan Harper on his period.
Stop being aa beta whiteknight and be an alpah who can say, hey, how are you? I will pick you up, or when you see her, you speak with her like the motheefuckee guy you are. If you still being and obnoxious talkative cunt 24/7 thats your problem.
>>
>>674558333
bullshit. There are two reasons and only two that a man would say the words you said to her:

a) you are fishing for reassurance by being self-deprecating
b) you want to break up with her but want her to do it

so which is it? If it's the second one grow a pair and leave her instead of trying to drive her away. It'll be less painful for both of you.
>>
>>674558546
I agree with this assessment. Those are literally the only two reasons in my view too
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.