[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many of you have seriously thought about suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: enriquetamartivictima.jpg (46 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
enriquetamartivictima.jpg
46 KB, 720x960
how many of you have seriously thought about suicide?
>>
>>674553240
Lately I've been thinking about it quite a bit, due to chronic Lyme disease -- I don't know how much longer I can take this shit
>>
Every damn day
>>
File: 1458300968758.jpg (13 KB, 200x273) Image search: [Google]
1458300968758.jpg
13 KB, 200x273
>>674553240
Since I was in the womb
>be me about to be born
>wrap cord around neck so I dangle like a fruit
>mom gets C-section
Life was never the same
>>
what keeps you wanting to keep living then?
>>
Everyday for 4 and a half years.

Still not really sure why I don't go through with it. It's probably because my parents scared me.
>>
>>674553240
Is he dead?
>>
>>674553240
No. I got seriously depressed when I was a kid and fantasised about my family dying in accidents but the idea of suicide is alien to me. Makes me wonder if there's something different about suicidal people fundamentally. Just a thought.
>>
>>674554603
>Makes me wonder if there's something different about suicidal people fundamentally
In some cases, suicidal behavior is genetic.

My uncle hung himself, and then my cousin did the same thing at around the same age.
>>
>>674554835
I'm also a pasifist. I know they say self harm is redirected aggression so maybe that's relevant also. It's interesting that their isn't much suicide I know of in my family but lots of substance abuse and also violence directed at others.
>>
>>674554835
oh, I have two relatives who also killed themselves.

>>674554425
what?
>>
>>674553240
Haven't we all?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 494x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 494x512
>>674553750
>>
Me when I was between 19 and 21 years old. It was a horrible time of my life, but I realized the reason why I was unhappy. I understood the world, and now I am at peace.
>>
File: 1458149412370.jpg (92 KB, 1230x1845) Image search: [Google]
1458149412370.jpg
92 KB, 1230x1845
Just tried that, 2 days ago.
>be sad
>take pills
> once meds kick in panic
>call an ambulance
>stomach has been destroyed by meds, now in hospital.

Pic related its me.
>>
My dad killed himself on March 1st and all I have to say is you need to seek help. Suicide isn't the way.
>>
>>674555676
>>
File: wut.jpg (10 KB, 236x151) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
10 KB, 236x151
>>674555745
>tries to commit suicide
>panics
>call an ambulance
>>
>>674555676
what did you understand?
>>
File: image.png (106 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 600x467
>>674555946
>>
File: 1457954891019.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457954891019.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
I used to be a wreck as a teenager.
I was in with the wrong crowd, I'd skip school with classmates to go have sex (bi-sexual here), I would drink and do drugs to the point where I would either wake-up at a random house or on the streets. All because I was a depressed person.
I tried to kill myself a few times but never successfully, either the place where I tied the rope broke or I didn't cut right, pills didn't kill me...just seriously fucked me up
I took the hint and now just go around killing people. It is actually the best remedy, you guys should try it.
I feel like a god now
>>
>>674556012
Probably the same shit that most people realize, their problems aren't as complicated as they perceive them to be.
>>
Me every day. The only thing keeping me from doing it is the thought of my little sister finding me.
>>
>>674553240
Only briefly, but I realized three things:
>There's nowhere in my room to hang myself
>The rope I have is no good
>I don't actually want to die
>>
>>674556012
This might sound edgy to somebody who hasn't seen it from my view, but in short: humans aren't fit to live in modern society, happiness lies in traditional ways of life.

Think about it for a second. Humans have existed for hundreds of thousands of years. At what point did we start living in big cities? At what point did we spend most of our days sitting in an office building doing meaningless bullshit?

The way of life that humans have adapted to for hundreds of thousands of years was fundamentally different to our current industrialized society. Let that sink in for a while. We are living in a society that does not make us happy on a primal level.

If you want to understand who you are, what you are, then you have to learn about the way of your ancestors. And don't fall for the lies of "progressives" telling you that your ancestors were all stupid, violent, conservative idiots. They live on in you, and you are their evolution.

If you ever feel like you don't belong in this world, then you're not that far off. Because truly, this modern world disregards the needs of most humans quite ruthlessly.

I suggest you read the following titles to get an understanding of this dilemma.

Jack Donovan - The Way of Men
Theodore Kaczynski - Industrial Society And Its Future
>>
>>674553240
All of the time. Hurry up and kill yourself already.
>>
>>674556992
Pol misses you. There's a really, really, really enjoyable thread on survivalism going on right now, if you hurry you can still make it.
>>
>>674556992
Surprisingly well said. I always felt my depression is chronic because it's justified.
>>
>>674557751
In a way, it is, if you don't know any better. Most people are clueless about what causes all these psychological issues nowadays, but they don't really care to dig deeper and finding the source of their unhappiness.

But if you search for the truth, you will find it, and even though it might be hard to stomach, it will make you a better man in the end. Lies and illusions aren't dependable, and they will collapse sooner or later. Only truthful analysis of the issues at hand and an honest approach at solving them will give you context and meaning in this world.

Be who you are supposed to be.
>>
>>674558416
I can't just forget about the world. I'm not an escapist either. I've grown a fondness for my sadness really, and a fondness for the bizzareness of the world and people.
>>
I used to, but its a dumb idea.
I enjoy life too much and respect other's lives too much.
We all die eventually, I don't care how bad it gets because its easier to for me to accept a fate rather than abandon it.
>>
>>674556992
Nope.
The human condition was always to be unsatisfied and yearning for more.
>>
>>674559229
I agree. The fact is, if you put someone in the woods they're going to want more. If you put someone in the city they're going to want more. It's not a bad thing, it's the reason we have skyscrapers and went to the moon and may actually escape the planet before it dies. Still though, in some people this drive malfunctions and makes it so they can never be content or happy.
>>
I'm just waiting to find some good heroin so I can "accidentally overdose". Most the h is shit out here these days. Not worth a proper sendoff.
>>
>>674559502
Its a choice and a state of mind and there is no certainty in how you should feel or act, what is natural or not.
Edgy kids on /b/ always talk about how much nature shapes them, its true nature plays a huge role in genetics, but we are civilized because we can conquer our make up. Not everyone is gifted with the ability to easily feel joy, but some are.

Ive been the same place as most of you.
You simply turn off the parts of your mind that worry. Its a waste of time, it deteriorates your health, mind, social life , etc Its good to be sad and learn from it, but not dwell.
The things you can't change? too bad! you work with what you've got and enjoy it and maybe theres hope for a better future if you can't stop crying about your current situation.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.