[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /b/, today I was a retard. I've met this girl on tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-14-11-30.png (223 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-14-11-30.png
223 KB, 480x800
Dear /b/, today I was a retard.
I've met this girl on tinder and after talking all day long she asked me for my facebook and I said I didn't have one, this is a fake account I made just for tinder, so I blew my cover and was a total retard for that.
>>
>virgin detected

so ur catfishing her or ur too autistic to be honest to say i dont want to give u my fb?
>>
>>674547593
none of those, actually I felt bad If I met this chick irl eventually she would know my real name. trust me, she was gf material.
>>
Why don't you use your real facebook for tinder?
It doesn't post anything it's very discreet
>>
>>674549724
I don't have a facebook account,not a real one
>>
>>674547895
you sound disconnected/
How are you?
>>
>>674550054
It's 2016 tho
>>
>>674550184
I'm good, thanks. Too privacy minded to have a real facebook with all my acquaintances and friends, centralized information is never a good thing.
>>
>>674550420
You sound too paranoid to have a real girlfriend
>>
>>674550511
yeah, I do have one, thou, just looking to fuck some more. and yes I am, not too much but enough to not trust some free service where all my info is stored. I only allow the government and his moles to spread my info.
>>
>>674550203
Exactly, Facebook is yesterday's news. Welcome to 2016
>>
>>674551008
what's the new flavor of the era?
>>
>>674547895
If you're catfishing you'll never make a chance with her anyway. so what the fuck does it matter stop crying over a tinder slut you faggot.
>>
>>674550858
Truly a shame if info about where you went to highschool and who your friends are leaked out yeah, imagine what could be done with that.......
>>
>>674550858
>>674551390
Also I hope you and your girl is in an open relationship or fuck you for going for side chicks
>>
>>674547333
Gtfo fucking kikes sandniggers
>>
>>674551286
It's one of those moments when you say what an idiot I was, no cry no shame.
>>674551390
Don't you find it scary as fuck that one company knows everything about you?
>>
>>674551639
Not when it's I who control what I share, there's no sensitive private info out on me, and also I can't say I'm very afraid no, in the vast global perspective of 1.5 billion facebook users I'm fucking no one, no one has any interest in using my info from facebook for anything else than advertisement which I don't even partake in in the first place.
>>
>>674551840
I, for one, find it pretty scary. But since I prefer talking on the phone rather than texting you can say I'm old fashioned.
>>
>>674552189
To each his own, I know not all people don't lead their lives like I do
>>
>>674552532
how's that?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.