[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/. Anyone else here fucked an older woman when in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: mary kay letor.jpg (144 KB, 960x1336) Image search: [Google]
mary kay letor.jpg
144 KB, 960x1336
Sup /b/.

Anyone else here fucked an older woman when in their teens?

I used to fuck my mother's friend when I was 14-15. She used to live with us and share rent in a 2 bedroom apartment. Lasted all of 9th grade and some 10th grade. Then she moved out cause money problems with my mother.

I cant be the only one. Anyone else?

>pic kinda related.
>>
>>674542999
Yeah alright
>>
>>674543560

honest question: why is it hard to believe?
>>
>>674542999
>I cant be the only one.

there's only one luckiest guy in the world, m8.
>>
>>674543842

it has to have happened to someone else too.

there's billions of people in the world. its a just matter of odds.
>>
>>674543560
Kek
>>
When i turned 19 i saw my old 8th grade teacher whom i had a crush on at the super market. Asked to take her on lunch and that night we fucked. That count OP?
>>
>>674544190

thats good enough. i think most women would go younger if nothing but the thrill of taking a guys virginity, but for obvious reasons they abstain.

i mean, look at all the female teacher's fucking their students and getting caught. it has to happen very often. but like me some people know better than to say something and spoil the free pussy.
>>
>>674544378
Yea, my cousin fucked his principal but i dont know the complete details, had to be a long time ago because he's 30 now but he said it happened back in 01
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 517x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 517x371
>>674542999

The odds are strong on this one

>also nice trips
>>
just 1. I was 15, she was 21. She was my baby sitter when i was younger
>>
>>674544503

OP here. Mine happened in 95. Way before the internet and the concept of "sexual predators" even entered the social minds.

There was a guy on reddit who said he was fucking a teacher too when he was in high school but he kept his mouth shut.

got a bunch of praise over it. which was weird.
>>
So how'd you fuck her op
>>
Like what happened the first time
>>
>>674544785

i put my dick in her vagoo. lol.

Well no, in all seriousness I was nervous as fuck and too a lot of hints to get the point. The first time we fucked I put it in and pumped maybe 5 times and came inside her right away. Wasnt even thinking about pregnancies at that point. So I just came. Didnt say shit to me.

Also, I'd be lying to you if I said she was a hottie. She wasnt. But she had big tits, a big ass and an ok face. Had a 3 year old kid so there were some stretch marks on her boobs and stomach, but 14 year old me didnt care. I was getting laid.
>>
I fucked my parents friend. She was a close family friend, my dad and her husband were good mates.
> so at my dads beach house
> she is in her early fifties but still able to wear a bikini and go for early morning runs on the beach
> I am no interested at all. It's just crazy to think I would fuck somebody my moms age with kids my age
> One night drinking whiskey and get pissed
> she codes and preses hersteld against me and I get hard
> she takes me downstairs and fucks me all night
> has a 12 yo daughter who is super hot. Keeps asking whether I want to fuck her too. Drives nuts
Now the bad news. My folks found out and were furious. The husband is now a real danger. He is a big bad ass and is super pissed off and humiliated. That is some hangover
>>
>>674545453

how old were you when this happened anon?

also, how did parents find out? what'd they do?
>>
I used to fuck my 12th grade English teacher whenever the opportunity arose. It went on from the age of 16 and ended on my 18th birthday because I got thrown out of my mother's house and had to move to another city with my father.

It was amazing. When we could be sure that no one was around, we'd fuck on her desk in one of the portables. I loved dumping my load inside her. There was a lot more sex but the times in the portables were more memorable somehow.
>>
>>674545573
I was 19.
My parents were at the house. My mom was awake and heard. It was hugely embarrassing. I remember her apologising for having a loose pussy and getting super turned on with the talk of fuckinh the little daughter. Never did it, but I have a feeling some lucky prick got the whole show.
>>
>>674545827
>I remember her apologising for having a loose pussy

bro, this, so much. i lost my virginity to my mother's friend but my gf after that (when i was 17) was a virgin and the first time i tried to stick it in I was blown away by the difference between a woman who had a kid and a girl who had never had a dick inside her. It was a great insight for 17 year old me.

anyways, sorry you didnt get to bang the daughter. and sorry you couldnt fuck her more. would have been fun.
>>
>>674545683

did she ever ask you not to tell?
>>
>>674546150
It was the first thing she said after I slid all the way in to her. We were making out heavy and hands were going everywhere. I pushed her back to her desk and she sat up on it, and pulled her dress up. She moved her thong to the side and took my cock out of my pants. I was already rock hard as she guided me in. When I bottomed out in her she grabbed my neck and whispered/moaned "No one can know about us." It's still one of the hottest things that any woman has said to me, probably because of the implications for her if anyone did find out.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_204658.jpg (253 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_204658.jpg
253 KB, 960x1280
>>
>>674546710
>She moved her thong to the side and took my cock out of my pants.

little details makes me believe every word you say. good for you anon. sounds hot as fuck.
>>
dead is thread?
>>
>>674542999
When I was 16 I started fucking the divorced mother of two next door, our bedrooms looked in on each other, started with nudity and teasing through the open blinds, then after that I started going over to 'help' her with things around the house, she was in her early thirties. Lasted until I moved interstate just after I turned 18.

When I was 19 I fucked a woman in her late thirties who was damn fine for an older lady, sucked dick like I had never felt before or since, and would take a dick in any hole. That lasted about 6 months but was awesome the entire time.
>>
>>674542999
nice trips OP
Back when i was 17 i started fucking two co workers, one was 23 and the other had a son that was my age but i never got her age
>>
I fucked my mom's friend when I was 15. She was divorced had small sagged tits but a ok ass. I fucked her only once and lasted about 10 sec.
>>
>>674550370
>I fucked her only once and lasted about 10 sec.

story checks out.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.