[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post things you think only you do / think. >i piss in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x935
ITT: post things you think only you do / think.

>i piss in the sink 100%. never in the toilet anymore
>fuckin love my fart smells
>i have to wash my ass with water and soap after shits, toilet paper doesnt cut it. also, i finger my ass in the shower to get shit out
>after a friend/gf i deem attractive or sexy leaves my room, i cling onto whatever furniture / blanket they were on and i inhale the perfume deeply. kinda like i am now with this blanket pulled up
>i have absurdly high standards for a girlfriend, but i would fuck sooooo many people, the standard almost doesnt exist
>smoking pot is cool but sometimes i feel paranoid because of my inability to critical think while high
>i people-watch women hard enough to the point i give every single one of them a rating out of 10.
>i hate the taste of alcohol in general
>dogs are way too fucking energetic for me. plus, all of them smell like shit
>my entire wardrobe is band t-shirts / black-colored attire
>i prefer landing strips to bare shaven, and bushes are fucking delicious
>marriage terrifies me
>children terrify me further
>scene/emo/metal/alt/latina/white brunette/black haired girls with at least D cups and a thick, plump ass are god's gift to earth
>i create a fantasy involving every single one of my friends mom's
>how i met your mother is a fucking piece of fucking trash
>i slather most meals in tabasco sauce.
>>
fag haha
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
near shameless bump. where's
the weird peeps at tonight
>>
>>674518580
ik
>>
>>674517661
you've grown into a degenerate. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1346818477506.jpg (75 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1346818477506.jpg
75 KB, 450x500
>>674517661
I hate Doctor Who
>>
>>674518784
Man fuck doctor who. Or really any of those hipster bullshit shows that trend of netflix/tumblr/faggy fb friends
>>
File: fem_2dante_by_gerlint-d6a86i0.jpg (555 KB, 854x1262) Image search: [Google]
fem_2dante_by_gerlint-d6a86i0.jpg
555 KB, 854x1262
>>674517661
I enjoy rule 63
>>
recently i went to a party and (very) drunkenly made out with a tranny.

but it was amazing, and i wanted to keep in touch with her. kek would do it again
>>
>>674517661
>Rate other computer knowledge based on their font rendering
>Whenever i take a shit I MUST take a shower, if im not at home i just try to hold it up til i get home
>I implant fake memories to the people i know just for fun
>>
>>674517661
i want to cut out my classmates tongue, because they annoys me so much. also they would deserve is in so much level
>>
>>674519469
>I implant fake memories to the people i know just for fun
wait, so you're also a psychic?
>>
>>674519441
sounds hot, fuck virgins that think otherwise.

trannies that know what they're doing are delectable
>>
>>674519887
Nope, its WAY easier than what you may think.
Something as simple as "hey, do you remember that time we went to the movie theater and we saw 2 grannies making out? haha", at first he or she will refuse, but the more details you give the more they will believe it.
Of course, it can be used for other kind of things, but i just do it for fun.
>>
>>674520203
its knd of been fucking with my mind. but she was actually really cute, and bad ass
>>
I use baby wipes to wipe my ass
>>
>>674518784
i think it's alright, but i respect your opinion because i treasure you.
>>
File: 1457848228181.jpg (31 KB, 604x536) Image search: [Google]
1457848228181.jpg
31 KB, 604x536
>>674517661
Okay. Here is a few things
>secretly buys female dirty shoes from thrift stores and sucks them clean
>makes many back ups of hard drives because it makes my OCD feel secure
>encrypts every single drive
>chews girlfriends heels at night
>will waste an entire roll of toilet paper jamming pieces up my anus because it gives me a good cramped feeling
>picks pieces of skin off my feet because its neat almost like chipping ores
>lust for small tiny brown asian cocks and want to be cucked by the smallest cocks in existence literally
>hates niggers and thinks they look like baboons only race im racist against
>>
>>674520856
it's cool man, ever since i've started going clubbing in more open-sexuality venues, the more i've just kinda dropped the whole idea that trannies/drags are off limits. like who the fuck cares. do what makes you happy, or whatever gets you off.

and lord knows trannies are always attention deprived and looking for someone, so there's no doubt in my mind you could fuck with her further
>>
My girl has big tits. I love to smell the sweat under her boobs after a days work. It's smells so sweet and gives me a hard on immediately. I'll lay her down grab her big tits in my hands squeezing them and smelling her sweat. I really can't get enough.
>>
>>674521059
I use them to wipe my face.
really, it smells nice, fresh and clean.
>>
>>674521642
man i fucking respect you.

i'm same with the niggers/peeling feet
>>
>>674521059
I use them too. My ass doesn't get clean unless I use water or wipes. I can go through a whole roll of toilet paper and still be dirty I don;t know what the deal is, I need to gopro a bowel movement and see whats going on down there.
>>
>>674521931
fuck, that sounds delicious.

is it sweet from the perfume/body/bath wash stuff or what?
>>
File: 15.jpg (277 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
277 KB, 564x800
i shit naked. it started because TP would fucking shred and get everywhere when i wipe. now i'm just used to it.

no, i don't get naked in public. it's a home onry thing.
>>
>>674522438
same here /b/ro
>>
>>674522415
It's her sweat that smells so good. She's eastern european I attribute it to that. Fragrance just mixes it up a bit and makes it better. But it's just the pure boob sweat, she wears very little fragrance.
>>
>>674519441
>her
>>
File: 1370293004584.gif (1016 KB, 179x168) Image search: [Google]
1370293004584.gif
1016 KB, 179x168
>>674520441
it's Cartman
>>
>>674522899
nomnomnom
>>
I sort my bank notes with their serial number
>>
I judge random dudes by the way they piss
>>
i wear my sister's clothes and use her panties as socks
>>
>i have to stare at wall when i jizz
>>
>>674522438
I sorta do this except i just take of my shirt before shitting becsuse i dont want it to smell
>>
>>674517661
You're me.
>>
>>674520441

Lol yeah I know you can do that with people but not everybody only the really gullible, impressionable people
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.