[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend left for Ultra tonight, I couldn't go this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10
File: amy.jpg (86 KB, 468x618) Image search: [Google]
amy.jpg
86 KB, 468x618
My girlfriend left for Ultra tonight, I couldn't go this year because I have a big project at work that's wrapping up this weekend and I need to be here.

I told her it was chill to dance with other guys and whatnot. One friend says it just means I'm secure, another says I'm a cuck.

Which one is it /b/?
>>
Your gf is gonna dry hump every dude there
>>
You a bitch. Or you gay.
>>
if that's your girlfriend you are fucked OP
>>
>>674512942

She was gonna do it anyway, the difference is that now she's not gonna feel shitty about it.
You're a cuck.
>>
You're a cuck.
You either go with her, or she don't go at all.
>>
>>674513115
We went last year and partied with mandy. I fully know what she's going to do, I'm just saying I think being meh about it because it doesn't matter is different than being a cuck, right?
>>
Real men trust their girls and let them be themselves.

Pussies are over protective and jealous, and they end up being either dumped or cheated on.

Which one are you op ?
>>
Youre a cuck & your gf a cheap whore
>>
>>674513395
Dude thats still being cucked, she's gonna fuck some stranger there, come back pregnant and not showing, and then have pity sex to make you think its yours. Then she'll take a fat check from you for the next 18 years of which the kid will probably benefit from 1/10th of what you're paying because she'll be spending the rest.
>>
>>674513512
because letting your girl party alone is okay. he's a cuck
>>
>>674513827

Letting your girl party on her own is fine, its cool for her to be with her friends.

If OP's girl is the kind of slut that likes to to go raves and shit to rub her half naked body on random men, then I would just say OP has poor choice in women, and in return being an idiot ; not a cuck.
>>
File: 1456457739942.jpg (411 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1456457739942.jpg
411 KB, 1462x1462
>>674512942

you literally gave her the "free fuck" pass.

you can't make this up
>>
>>674513999
So you're saying (hold a second, I'm checking those trips, okay) that literally everyone that has a gf that goes to raves with or without them is a cuck? Have you ever been to one? Everyone's half naked body is rubbing over everyone elses.
>>
>>674513512
- I'm going to a gang bang with 3 huge negro cockmongers and a Tijuana donkey, bae, see you at 9 O'clock :)<3

- Sure honey poo! Just be yourself ;) :*
>>
>>674514201
> Implying negros can afford ultra tickets
>>
>>674513614
Or she won't. God you guys are literal fags 24/7
>>
>>674513999
This
>>
>>674514290
You're literally baiting her to do it, what the fuck else is she supposed to do. Open your eyes and face reality this shit happens its not some idealistic world like you wish it to be. People do fucked up things to each other, and will do whatever it takes to get the easy way out in things.
>>
>>674514271
> Implying they wont steal them
>>
>>674514290

>Am I wrong /b/?
Yes
>Shut up you guys don't know shit
>>
>>674514198

not to mention copious amounts of drugs

you let her out alone with strangers...who really dont give a fuck

holy fuck OP is dumb af
>>
File: 1429978190447.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429978190447.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Pretty sure everyone in this thread: "If I ever had a girlfriend I would lock her in the basement unless I said we were going out together. Better yet we'll just move to the middle east so when she talks to someone else I don't have to control my jealousy. I'll just have her head chopped off and pick up another 12 wives."
>>
>>674514290
Straight from the cuck's mouth
>>
>>674514627
>someone that has clearly had zero interaction with sexually active females.
>>
>I told her it was chill to dance with other guys and whatnot

"go ahead and fuck other guys" wew lad you dun goofed remember wording matters next time...oh wait
>>
>>674512942
do u trust her enough to not fuck anyone while on xtc
>>
>>674514627

bruh, women get hit on ALL THE TIME.

you might not know cause you've never had a woman, but literally EVERY OTHER GUY that walks up to her "in kindness" is trying to fuck her.

your literally throwing her to the wolves at this point.

YOU NEVER, EVER let her go anywhere alone where her inhibitions can be compromised.
>>
well a cuckold is the husband of an adultress, so
a: you can't be cuckolded without being married
b: you can't be cuckolded by her dancing with other guys, she has to actually cheat on you

But yeah you're fucking retarded for letting her rub her ass on other dude's erections
>>
>>674513257
FUCKED. If that's her, you are 100 fucked
>>
>>674514627
> Says the cuck, wishing Sailor Moon was real os he could stroke her hair while she fucks the cucks dad
>>
>>674513512
tits or gtfo.
>>
>>674514198
yes
>>
>>674514812

Exactly.

when a girls says that to a guy it literally puts him in attack mode.

some may strike out, but all it takes is a couple shots and a suave motherfucker to get her in the wrong position.

women aren't angels.
>>
OP got cucked
>>
>>674512942
she's gonna fuck so many guys you fucking moron
>>
>>674514588
Speaking as the kind of guy who finds half naked drugged dance molesting enjoyable but who wouldn't want to sleep with my dance partner, I don't see anything enjoyable about a rave and wouldn't go.

So go you for being secure and all, but watch her brush her teeth just to be sure.
>>
>>674512942

don't listen to everyone else, she knows where to draw the line, right... right?
>>
File: amy2.jpg (70 KB, 506x634) Image search: [Google]
amy2.jpg
70 KB, 506x634
>>674515228
Guess I'm already a cuck so it doesn't matter then XD
>>
>>674515560

holy fuck OP

I would fuck your girl.

and im on an anonymous imageboard full of weebs.

wew lad you fucked up big time.
>>
>>674515560
>XD

this whole thread is bait, that's not even OP's girl
>>
>>674512942
I'm banging you're girl OP. Btw you're totally secure.
>>
>>674512942
>>674515560

saved, masturbated, and laughing at your dumbass

how can people be this stupid?

>>674515857

nice try OP. saving face. but you fucked up BIG TIME buddy
>>
she is going to get stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey
>>
It's simple, OP.
Don't worry about her going, but if you find proof of her cheating then just dump her.

Don't worry about your girl's every move, just be prepared mentally to tell her to fuck off at a moment's notice.

If she's going to Ultra, she's gonna get dry humped and danced with the whole way through if she's good looking.
>>
>>674516044
are you retarded?
>>
>>674512942
You're cucked, OP. Women who are in secure, stable, and loving relationships don't have the need or want to seek attention from other men, and if your woman does this, she's not "being herself", she's advertising that she's interested in other men.
>>
File: 1457068205820.gif (907 KB, 625x348) Image search: [Google]
1457068205820.gif
907 KB, 625x348
>>674516243

not as retarded as OP
>>
>>674516392
kek'd
>>
>>674512942
She will probably cheat on you.

Chicks that go to stuff like that are loose and they cannot be relied on.
>>
>>674512942
She's gonna be airtighted by a bunch of niggers
>>
>>674512942

You'll know that answer after you break up next month
>>
>>674516600
double dubs speaks truth
>>
>>674512942
CUCK CUCK CUCK ALSO B8
>>
>>674512942
You're good bro. If she cheats on you dump her ass and find another chick but if you stay with her, you're a cuck.
>>
>>674514290

if your girl really was into you, she would have stayed her ass at home.

but what do I know, im in a loving relationship for fucks sake
>>
>>674514198
>Everyone's half naked body is rubbing over everyone elses.
i've never been to one sounds fun
>>
>>674514111
Checked
>>
>>674512942
i wouldn't be worried if y'all already know each other and trust each other i've danced with people at shows before and it meant nothing all just having fun but i just hold the belief that it doesn't even matter if you sleep with someone else and your not married its not really effecting anything if you don't get worked up about it if yall can still spend the rest of your life together and just be happy around each other does it matter as long as she doesnt bring you someone else's infections i never worried about my gf going out alone as long as she came back home same as when i'd go out alone all the time i just enjoyed living together i never felt the need to fuck someone else though cause i knew what i had at home don't let it bother you i'd be more bummed about missing the experience
>>
>>674514579
you need id that purchased the ticket to get entry
>>
>>674512942
>ITT virgin supremacists dish out sage advice they have no personal context for.

OP if your relationship is tight and she knows the boundaries then you're fine.

If things are weird and rocky and you keep shit from each other then maybe its already a failed relationship.

You know the answer to your own question, why the fuck ask a bunch of neckbeards that don't even know you?
>>
This is like her saying u can goto a brothel and 'dance' with any girls u want
>>
>>674514765
someone who clearly cant satisfy them good enough to where they feel the need to get better if you let them out alone you just can't put out enough so you're scared they will leave you
>>
File: amy.webm (2 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
amy.webm
2 MB, 640x350
>>674516170
>>674517131
>>674517239

Probably some of the only halfway decent advice I got all night. Thanks.
>>
>>674512942
OP i would fuck your girl on spot
>>
>>674517239

bro, you know nothing.

>knows the boundaries

if a girl loves you, she wouldn't want to have fun with anyone else.

i give my girl the pass to go out with her friends all the time but she flakes cause i'm not there. she doesnt want to share memories with anyone else, and if she's willing to up and go to a FUCKING RAVE while you slave away working instead of staying home and taking care of you then you literally are a cuck.

i cant save all of them.
>>
>>674517666

Remember that when you find out she cheated on you. Anyone who goes to those events are young idiots looking for holes to stuff or get stuffed.
>>
>>674517932

you will never find out. its a fucking RAVE

her girls ain't gonna tell him shit. same if you had your boys and you fucked some bitch.
>>
Depends on whether sh'll be moshing or personally grinding up on a guy. You were foolish to not ask what exactly she's planning, because if she's flirtatious by nature, then she's probably going to cheat, because she's fucking hot.
>>
Of you are in a solid relationship then where is this need of hers to grind against other half naked dudes coming from?

That's the million dollar question and what people are really arguing about here.
>>
>>674517913
>if a girl loves you, she wouldn't want to have fun with anyone else.
>i give my girl the pass to go out with her friends all the time but she flakes cause i'm not there. she doesnt want to share memories with anyone else, and if she's willing to up and go to a FUCKING RAVE while you slave away working instead of staying home and taking care of you then you literally are a cuck.

You're the cuck.

>A. Your girlfriend is a hambeast who isn't confident enough to go out without you
>B. You're in a new relationship

My girl and I have been together for 8 years and she can go whenever she wants, if we have a baby sitter. With that being said, there's no way in hell I'm letting her go somewhere with nipple pasties on.
>>
>>674512942
>Ultra
secure
>>
Holy shit. With the replies in this thread I'm not sure if I took the wrong bus home and ended up in Iran or if everyone here literally things that girls are incapable of resisting advances from guys they aren't dating.
>>
The girls that I kissed and finger fucked at raves add me on insta, then I find out that they are in a committed relationship with their boyfriend, us ravers know wtf goes on at dance floors, specially girls that roll have no fucking clue what's going on
>>
>>674513999
>thinking Ultra is the equivalent of 'hanging out with sum friends'

Are you trying to be naive?
>>
>>674518158

Pretty much
>>
>>674517666
np satan
not everyone being nice at festivals is trying to bone your gf there is still plur she's going to have a great time and come back and give you a big hug and be so thankful you didn't act like an asshole about it and probably hold you really close all night when she gets back cause she missed the hell out of you

sorry you couldn't make it sometimes being a man and being responsible comes in between adventures and paradise

if you actually want to check in on her just ask if she can facetime you when she gets to the hotel you miss her and want to say goodnight and hear about what you missed or you could just do that anyway cause it's true
>>
>>674518575

True, the "I have a boyfriend line" is comedy gold to me.
>>
Fuckin throw her in the garbage

Lemme know when doe cause ill dick
>>
>>674518554

Load a girl up w E or alcohol and you tell me what happens, virgin
>>
>>674518429

did I say she couldn't? I give her freedom to do whatever she wants. but SHE CHOOSES to stay.

going out for lunch with her crew? she's gone

going to the gym with friends? she's out there.

BUT GOING TO A FUCKING RAVE BY HERSELF is literally career suicide.

you've been cucked bro. her girlfriends are airtight and not giving you shit.

especially since he gave her the OK to dance on drugged up strangers.

holy fuck you people are retarded.

>>674518554
this

FUCKIGN THIS
>>
>>674518554
People go to those places for two major reasons.
1. Get loaded
2. Get laid

...and she's going without him. Sure she could be that 5% that has other reasons. Yep, that's it. She's that 5%...
>>
>>674512942
The one friend that said that is obviously the one tryna fuck your chick, DUHHH.
>>
>>674518743
When I was a rookie I would ask girls to dance and got denied, so then I got all sad and drank some fucking vodka mix drink, then back to the dance floor, picked a average looking girl then just place my hands on her hips the start dancing I didn't ask, sometimes I'll dance with a fattty just to get a rythym going
>>
>>674512942
ex-girlfriend*
>>
File: bUrYuSU[1].jpg (64 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bUrYuSU[1].jpg
64 KB, 1024x768
>>674514627
>I would lock her in the basement
That's the only way to fly.
>>
>>674518974
>did I say she couldn't? I give her freedom to do whatever she wants. but SHE CHOOSES to stay.
>going out for lunch with her crew? she's gone
>going to the gym with friends? she's out there.
>BUT GOING TO A FUCKING RAVE BY HERSELF is literally career suicide.
>you've been cucked bro. her girlfriends are airtight and not giving you shit.
>especially since he gave her the OK to dance on drugged up strangers.
>holy fuck you people are retarded.

Honestly fam, if my girl cheated on me i wouldn't give a fuck. Seriously, there's billions of women out there and I don't have girl problems like most of the people ITT. She can go to her stupid raves as long as I can go to the bar with my friends. If she cheats on me, oh well, obviously she didn't value the relationship
>>
>>674519083
some people go for the music and the feel of the bass vibrations and being able to hear your favorite songs as loud as possible without pissing anyone off
>>
I think it makes you both OP, your secure because you trust your gf and are comfortable with just dancing, but your cuck because theres a good chance she'll take it too far as bitches do
>>
>>674519482
Ladies and gentleman... I give you the 5%
>>
>>674519482
lol fagot no one goes for the music, its stupid repetitive shit that only sounds good when drugs make you feel like making repetitive motions to match the music for 6 straight hours
>>
>>674519422

and if you let her do that willingly, then you didn't value the relationship either.

seriously, the fuck aren't you just single?
>>
>>674513395
C U C K
>>
>>674512942
I think you went too far in the "not giving a shit".
And before someone says something, 7 year solid relationship with a 9/10 here. So I know what I'm talking about.

It's indeed important not to be insecure little babies. The more you are, the more you empower your girl and make her feel like she can grat herself special liberties.
But there's a limit which I think you completely disregarded. Can she go dancing without you? Yes, but rules are needed.
NO getting drunk and NO dancing with other guys. She does that, she keeps her liberty and you. She doesn't? Depending on the degree of infringement she loses the former or the latter altogether.

Just telling her to go and do whatever the fuck she wants won't usually work. She'll sooner or later come back with some distraught story of how she "lost control of the situation"
and will pump you full of her infantile bullshit while crying like a 4 years old.
>>
You're a cuck OP.

You have no idea what you're doing, actually.
>>
>>674519781
Because it's mutually beneficial for him until it's not? A lot of people would be a lot better off in relationships treating it this way until there was a solid foundation to get more serious. The reason everyone here can't handle that is because they're constantly afraid (and rightfully so in many cases) that their current girl, if they have one, is the last person on earth who is going to pay any attention to them.
>>
>>674517666
post more of her
>>
>>674520206
this, pls stop talking its getting in the way of my fapping
>>
>>674512942

cuck as fuck....
>>
>>674512942
Cuck bait
>>
>>674512942
everyone here is an insecure faggot and will say u are a cuck. Fuck em.
>>
>>674519707
its not as low as 5% but yeah its probably pretty low most people that go to shows are college kids that just want to get trashed and belong at the bar
>>674519727
my friends and i do because we think different about how the music sounds than you different opinions just cause you wouldn't do something doesn't mean someone else wouldn't and just cause you'd do you doesnt mean anyone else is going to want to
>>
>>674519781
>letting my girl do things she likes means I don't value the relationship

If she goes alone, that's a no but if she goes with friends it's cool. I guess we just trust each other enough to not do stupid shit.

also he makes a good point>>674520088

Keep in mind, me and my girlfriend live together and have a child. I don't think she would piss away a great relationship because she wanted to be wild for a night. If she does, it happens but I ultimately can't control what she does. If she wants to cheat, I'm sure she'll find a way regardless.
>>
>>674520503
>its not as low as 5% but yeah its probably pretty low most people that go to shows are college kids that just want to get trashed and belong at the bar
There's nothing wrong with going to get laid, get fucked up, AND go for the music. More people do that than you'd think faggot.

You're probably just one of the people who DON'T get laid, so suddenly getting laid becomes a bad thing and if you like sex you can't like music. lol
>>
>>674517666

dem trips.

dude girls and guys think the same. If situation was reversed would you fuck? of course you would so she will too. dumb as fuck my guy
>>
>>674512942
Just embrace the cuck OP.
>>
>>674519254
underrated jpg
>>
>>674512942
this is the problem with american women.

You can't let them go out alone because they will take advantage
and you can't make them stay in because that's too overprotective
>>
>>674520088
you're on to something that nobody else can grasp i've tried explaining this to people before and it also has to do with that they feel like they have to do everything the way society does it because they want people to see them and acknowledge that they have the ideal lifestyle like a photocopy
comfort zones of leaving the normality can't be passed by the simple minded
they are also afraid their parents wont see it fit even if their parents goals for their life makes them miserable they hold to it instead of pleasing themselves
>>
>>674517131
So you're saying its fine if your girl gets sexual with other people as long as she comes home? You're a fucking cuck
>>
You kids don't know shit about everything, especially OP.
>>
>>674521431
Do you know shit about everything?
>>
>>674514978
you make sure to have a girl that can handle her own

is it so hard
>>
>>674520748

you

see

>>674521282

either way, I wouldn't trust any woman who would leave her child and her husband to go out with drunk, drugged up strangers.

just not wise/10
>>
>>674512942
Depends on your girlfriend. If she's a 16-28 year old white party girl, like 90% chance she's gonna cheat. She still love ya though man. But yeah she'll be fucking some other bloke quick enough.
>>
OP you have to understand that your gf now believes your stupid, whether or not she actually thinks it to herself.

She will let herself get fucked by another guy if the guy is able to make it happen.

She doesn't give a fuck. She'll do whatever she wants.

She might cheat on you tonight or she might not. If she does, don't be surprised.
>>
>>674521551

I understand that, but it's really not a big deal. My girl doesn't go to raves but she does go to club to drink.

>>674521694 and she's not white, lol. White party girls truly are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>674520763
no my gf is just into different music so we don't accompany each other to every fucking thing we do because it would cost a lot of money for no reason so we just bang after our shows get out when we get home lol some people don't follow the current
i never said there was anything wrong with going to get laid and fucked up but there's people that cant get into sold out shows that are actually fans and enjoy the music while the other people could have accomplished that goal somewhere else if they don't like the music
>>
>>674520890
no because there's some things i value more than getting my dick wet once with someone who might be carrying something and the oh that's what rubbers are for i do it for the feel so i'm not into rubbers and only put them on near the end not everyone thinks the same as you it's not that simple as girls think the same as guys we think differently than each other so which ones of us are which ones of them
>>
>>674521985

I know.

I'm just saying, I've been to a lot of those parties and enjoy doing so.

There are the people that have sex and then the ones that don't.

Sadly the ones that don't always seem to accuse the people who are having sex that they somehow are retarded and aren't in it for the music.

Take it from someone who goes to raves who fucks a great deal, I happily go there to get smacked, listen to kick ass music, AND have sex. It's about the combination.

So that accusation from the people who get laid, is completely false. That's all I'm saying.

I actually think I'm one of the biggest music fans there in all honesty. But I'm also a sex addict. So take with that what you will.
>>
File: 1455966493190.gif (2 MB, 198x195) Image search: [Google]
1455966493190.gif
2 MB, 198x195
>>674521951

either you a pimp and your getting yours as well, or your already a cuck and you dont care.

your a stronger man than I am anon, i'll tell you that.
>>
>>674519083
I think most women go for 1, but end up with the conclusion of 2 because of it.

Cuck as fuck OP
>>
>>674522454

Moronic run on sentence you fucking idiot
>>
>>674522685
That's true. Actually I think they go for 1 and 2. In all honesty.

But it's not like they hate they music. They enjoy it and the party a great deal, especially when they're fucked off their asses and whatnot.

The music is just secondary to the social aspect for them. They're women. It's natural.
>>
OP post nudes of your girlfriend
>>
>>674512942
Post nudes since you like being cuck
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.