[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >friend wasnt in school today >dont think much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: help-wanted.jpg (33 KB, 347x265) Image search: [Google]
help-wanted.jpg
33 KB, 347x265
>be me
>friend wasnt in school today
>dont think much of it
>message him asking about it when i get home
>doesnt answer
>ask in a group chat with a bunch of my friends
>find out hes suicidal
>get very scared
>he still isnt answering
>fearing for the life of a friend since 2nd grade

WAT DO????
>>
>>674505605
Go over there, dummy.
>>
>>674505755
i cant, i dont have a car
>>
Everything okay?
If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, the Lifeline is here to help: call 1–800–273–8255

If you are experiencing any other type of crisis, consider chatting confidentially with a volunteer trained in crisis intervention at www.imalive.org, or anonymously with a trained active listener from 7 Cups of Tea.

And, if you could use some inspiration and comfort in your dashboard, you should consider following the Lifeline on Tumblr.
>>
>>674506000
Get a ride. Call the cops and send them. Send another friend.
>>
>>674505605
an hero as well, you worthless cunt
>>
>>674505605
kill yourself so you can pal around in the next life
>>
>>674505605
if you're friends with a faggot who lets emotions get the best of him (aka, a pussy emo) that means you're probably one as well.

an hero, fagggggggot.
>>
File: 1456005263347.jpg (123 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1456005263347.jpg
123 KB, 419x480
>>674506065
>>
>>674506245
>>674506376
Isnt that some kind of Japanese/Samurai thing?
>>
File: me.gif (498 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
498 KB, 500x356
>>674506065
>mfw
>>
>>674505605
dont stop believeing you will find a new friend

even if you are a faggot

pd. maybe you could have done sth for him before it was too late. think about your own suicide as a redemption
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.