[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would she like me anyways?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 500x544
Why would she like me anyways?
>>
>>674472214

No really, why would she /b/ro? I'm not tryna be disrespectful, what do you bring to the table that no one else does? You gotta get on your grind and find your niche.
>>
>>674472214
No idea.
>>
>>674472214
Human fondness is not a reliable judgment of human worth.
>>
>>674472214
She wouldn't. You're an honestly to god faggot who can't get out in life enough because he has daddy or mommy issues.

Just an hero, OP. There's a point where people just won't care or miss you if you're gone. So why not kill yourself if nobody will be there to miss you? Your mom and dad are probably sick of you from leeching off their lives with repeated loans that you never pay back.

You're a failure in life and you know it. Nobody could really blame her for not wanting you.
>>
You don't even like yourself.
Don't expect people to like you if you can't even bring yourself to do it.

Work out, get a hobby, become intelligent.
Girls like a guy who has money, knows what he wants, and is on his path to success.

That naturally attracts people.
>>
>>674472214
if she would've, she would be already asked dude. she got nothing to lose.

just do something else. find a hobby.
>>
OP here

She moved into town around August, from Maryland (Live in Georgia). We got pretty close and have been hitting it off great. I want to think that she's interested in me, but I can't think of one reason why she would.
>>
File: 468824-blaarg.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
468824-blaarg.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>674472214
Get friendzoned or punishfuck her.
>>
File: 1419182248781.jpg (42 KB, 625x390) Image search: [Google]
1419182248781.jpg
42 KB, 625x390
>>674474511
Don't wait for her to make the first move. BE A MAN AND ASK HER OUT YOU CUNT.
>>
>>674474511
Ask her out. Best case scenario, she says yes. Worst case, she says no and you're not friends anymore.
>>
>>674474511
you're weak, that's your problem

>>674475194
this. all there is to it.
>>
>>674472214
she can use you to buy her shit cause the guy who fucks her has no money?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.