[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
join the raid faggots tinychat/lostraiderz target is /rebootjohn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: JjPKEvbM.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JjPKEvbM.png
12 KB, 500x500
join the raid faggots

tinychat/lostraiderz

target is /rebootjohn
>>
op is faggot
>>
File: 23124.png (473 KB, 1240x561) Image search: [Google]
23124.png
473 KB, 1240x561
>>674439944
get in the chat faggots
>>
bump, ask for paul
>>
bump nigloids
>>
this guy is boring as fuck, find a new one
>>
need new target
>>
We need a stupid minecraft kid,
>>
File: fugginmeintheass.png (271 KB, 1239x735) Image search: [Google]
fugginmeintheass.png
271 KB, 1239x735
>>674442421
this

and get in the tc fags
>>
/jandoncom
new target.. young minecrafter...
>>
/jandoncom
get in here faggots
>>
i am perma banned from using the twitch website kek
>>
new target is /seanny421
>>
were doing /seanny421
>>
Jandoncom?
>>
new target /seanny421
>>
/jandoncom
>>
mic muted get it going.
>>
/jandoncom

Its a girl. and shes playing minecraft lmfaoaoaooaoaaoaoaaa
>>
/seanny421
>>
>>674439944
> /jandoncom raid this nigger her mods are faggots
>>
mods in jandoncom
>>
>>674439944
/jandoncom raid this nigger her mods are faggots.
>>
I was literally banned the second I was in there wtf?
>>
>>674442968
just make a new account
>>
>>674443822
Fuck that I said gigga nigga and was banned what a British pussy cant even understand a word he is saying
>>
lets find a new one this dyke is annoying
>>
seanny421
>>
/ROBLOX
>warning
filter
>>
File: 3.png (509 KB, 843x458) Image search: [Google]
3.png
509 KB, 843x458
>>
>>674443822
i just enabled my vpn if i didnt have it on when i try to go to the website it redirects me to their support page
>>
>>674444738
not this...
>>
"Don't use offensive language in the chat please" must be hard being that big of a fag someone ddose that fag
>>
/mathieugamer
"Boinjour Mr.Baguette"
>>
>>674445202
too late, hes gone now
>>
if you wanna raid on whatsapp take this
+39 3937120222
>>
>>674445448
/kazorbis

Rarest whale species of all time
>>
File: waiting_room.png (4 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
waiting_room.png
4 KB, 256x256
/anonbase is rip

long live /lostraiderz
>>
focusonfocus new target we have ip
>>
ok send link to twitch
>>
Any new targets?
>>
we got the IP of focusonfocus right??
>>
>>674446312
yes
>>
Yes sir
>>
>>674446491
>f focusonfocus
what is it
>>
/corban201598

this kid, gets overhappy if you follow him
>>
/corban201598
go in now bois
>>
ok
>>
/corban201598

just confirmed hes a 14 year old.. get in here now
>>
can you send the hitler spam pls
>>
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis
>>
join /lostraiderz
>>
can we get the ip of this kid??
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.