[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ Just wanna let you know that superman dies. Spoiler alert.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: spoiler.png (189 KB, 507x283) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.png
189 KB, 507x283
Hey /b/

Just wanna let you know that superman dies.

Spoiler alert.
>>
>>674419063
sure... Han Solo dies in the new Star Wars.
>>
>>674418282
hahaha i dont give a fuck for this little biatch
>>
I hope this is true i fucking hate superman..
>>
>>674418282
now i have to watch this
>>
>>674418282
Thats from the other superman film when hes in the water near the end.
>>
>>674418282
What's even more comical, is that you potentially could've spent money on this shit show.. Dumbass.
>>
>>674419562
Is it? The suit looked more like the new one but that would make sense. Thanks for point that out
>>
post more stills or I don't believe you
>>
>>674419743
That guy is full of shit, it's from the new movie.
>>
If you read the comics you know batman wins anyway
>>
>>674418282
I actually think this faggot doesnt die in the movie, more like Luthor creates a Superman clone and its the one that looks like is angry all the time in the trailers but Batman and Superman beat the shit out of it and it becomes unestable and becomes the Doomsday that appear in that one trailer
>>
>caring about marvel movies
Back to rddit
>>
>>674421499
Naw, Luthor uses Zods body to make Doomsday. It is known
>>
File: Superman_Doomsday.jpg (546 KB, 604x840) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Doomsday.jpg
546 KB, 604x840
Soon as I saw Doomsday in the trailers, I knew Superman was gonna "die." Pic related.
>>
lol, now I don't have to watch the movie, literally thank you op
>>
Next superman will be nigger.
>>
>>674421985
Source?
>>
>>674422759
the trailers.
>>
>>
and then he comes back in justice league

no fucking shit dumbass
>>
So, Superman, and theoretically Doomsday, since he appears to come from Zod, are powered by the sun. Superman actually gets revived by being shot into the sun on occasion. Seems like pretty lackluster writing if thats how he kills Doomsday.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.