[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel absolutely lost. Very few people know what I’m about to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: tfw.png (195 KB, 466x238) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
195 KB, 466x238
Feel absolutely lost. Very few people know what I’m about to post. My two youngest children Millie (11) and Braiden (9) started at a new school – North Walney Primary School just over 12 months ago. Within a couple of weeks their education and childhoods were turned upside down by the school bully. He and his little gang – threw Millie to the floor and then stood around her kicking her in the ribs. Upset she removed her glasses to wipe her tears – the bullies response was to tell a younger child to stamp on her glasses – breaking them. From them until now almost a year later, both have been subject to repeated verbal and physical assaults, certainly on a weekly if not almost daily basis. Last October on their final day before going on holiday for two weeks. The bully stopped Braiden (9 years old) on the way to the shop after school and told him because Braiden wasn’t going to be at school for two weeks we could have extra, and then set about unprovoked brutally assaulting him – how do I know this, not only because my son told me this through his tears, but also a random stranger enquired about him and confirmed the event. Once again as on previous occasions I approached the school to be told it was nothing to do with them as it was outside the school (despite their own bullying policy saying otherwise) , and the answer was to stop my child from going to the local shop. I found out where the bully lived and approached the parents to ask them to ask their child to leave mine alone – instead I was met with a torrent of abuse. PC Greg told me he wasn’t interested in investigating the assault – instead he wanted to investigate me for wanting to challenge the parents.
>>
>>674417581

Sadly the abuse continued, within the next month Braiden had his arm broken and underwent surgery. On another occasion he was held in a crucifix position with his arms stretched out to the side, so another child could repeatedly punch him in the stomach. Millie has been kicked, punched, verbally abused, even drinks poured over her at the school party whilst wearing her party dress in order to humiliate her. Both have been so emotionally affected that I’m concerned Millie is on the verge of having an eating disorder, Braiden has been caught physically making himself sick to avoid going to school. Cumbria police say its a school issue despite some assaults taking place outside of school, North Walney Primary School, response has been to punish the bully by phoning his parents – clearly an effective policy for 12 months. So after 12months with both North Walney Primary school not interested in protecting my children, Cumbria police not interested in protecting my children, my daughter was again assaulted. She didn’t tell us, the school did. It was reported by one of her classmates. When we asked her why she hadn’t reported it she said what’s the point? As a father I’ve been left devastated by all of this, watching their personality’s change, their love for school diminish, watching the fear as my son was put to sleep, to undergo surgery, the lack of support from both Cumbria police and North Walney Primary school to effectively deal with this bully who not only bullies my children but also others within the school. Finally at the end of my tether I approached the bully with my daughter. I will be honest – I told her to pin him up against the fence, knee him in the balls and tell him not to touch you again, sadly she didn’t, because she feared of repercussions from ‘his gang’.
>>
>>674417668

Instead it was left to me to challenge him, I told him straight to leave my kids alone or their would be consequences. I didn’t touch him, I certainly didn’t threaten him, although trust me how I didn’t do either I don’t know. The result – I am now under investigation by the police, and at risk of losing my career. What an absolute joke. What options were I left with? As a father I have always taught my kids right from wrong, and yet no one in authority, both the school and the police have shown any desire to protect them! Following the incident I have withdrawn both from school for their own safety, and yet I have not received any contact from the school or the education authority to resolve the issues, it appears the bullies have far more rights than the victims.

Please feel free to share and repost. Maybe someone at North Walney Primary School, Cumbria Education, Ofstead or even Cumbria Police, might finally sit up, take note, and protect my children. All we want is them to be safe, enjoy their education, and enjoy their childhoods.
>>
Maybe you should have chosen better names for your kids.
>>
>>674417702

FB/christopher.cooper.378537/posts/1655462774717566

Also, feels thread. FUCK BULLYING.
>>
>>674417843
>not knowing where this came from
>>
File: faces-edges-vertices.png (11 KB, 584x282) Image search: [Google]
faces-edges-vertices.png
11 KB, 584x282
>>674417843
>>
>>674417702
sorry mate, we're all too busy fapping to loli threads and laughing at Trump
>>
File: 1373641956288.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1373641956288.png
35 KB, 700x700
Bullies are natures way of saying, "You were raised by anti social faggots who probably shouldn't have had kids in the first place, so you don't know how to act. We're gonna beat you until you suck less to prepare you for the real world when you graduate in a few more years".

Cry more you ginger bitch faggot.
>>
File: 1inch.gif (1022 KB, 495x282) Image search: [Google]
1inch.gif
1022 KB, 495x282
find a martial art teacher OP :))
>>
>>674417581
Give your kid a metal bat and let him lose. He is never gonna feel whole again until he gets his sweet revenge
>>
>>674418999
Martial arts are for fags, send him boxing at least
>>
>>674418779

I'm sure he'll be crying when he grows up with his masters in not being a bullying faggot fuck and OWNS you.
>>
>>674417702
I'm up for shooting up that primary school if you would like me to ;)
Is next monday okay?
>>
>>674420981
>threatens to shoot up a school

glad i could report your post before you deleted it.

obviously an empty thread, but i do like thinking that the fbi might still show up to your house.
>>
File: dont_come.jpg (91 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
dont_come.jpg
91 KB, 594x446
>>674420981
>>
>>674417702
Your kids arm was fucking broken, why the fuck didn't you lawyer up and sue the school while pressing assault charges against bully and gang. Fucking christ, the kid broken your kids arm, that should be worth some time in Juivie.
>>
>>674420981
lol
>wait its murrica
>these shits really happen
>mfw
>>
Just teach your kids to smack the fuckers right on the bridge of the nose.
>>
>>674417581
Ok. This may seem crazy, but its the right thing to do. Observe the house for a few weeks and learn the kids patterns. When he goes out alone early in the morning or when hes at a choke point alone, beat the ever living shit out of him with a ski mask on. Beat him and tell him you were sent from god because hes a bully and you'll kill him and his family next time god tells him he bullied someone again. Knock his teeth out even, hell get new ones soon enough.
>>
File: Vz11aAQ.jpg (36 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
Vz11aAQ.jpg
36 KB, 640x454
Teach your kids how to fight with Wing Chun or a different fighting style. Wing Chun is a fighting style used for protection and to fight someone bigger than you. Its a definite win if they learn Wing Chun.
>>
There are step by step for beginners on youtube. Lessons on Wing Chun with Master Wung
>>
>>674424190
Everybody learn wing chun tonight!
>>
>>674417581
Teach your fucking kids how to fight. It's a dog-eat-dog world and they can scarcely afford to be helpless victims.
>>
>>674417581

SUE THE PARENTS FOR FUCK SAKE!
>>
Bruce Lee used Wing Chun and hes never lost a fight no matter how big or strong the opponent or opponents were.
>>
>>674423617
That must be the most stupidest thing to do.
>>
File: 1436522869344.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1436522869344.gif
4 MB, 270x263
Fight to the death
>>
>>674424932

This and only this. You will never get peace otherwise. Remain 100% legal. Do not intimidate the kid or the parents and sue them until you get total and absolute satisfaction.

The law is on you side, stick to it <- remember that!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.