[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ I was recently rejected by a girl, So I decided to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1167985.jpg (47 KB, 493x517) Image search: [Google]
1167985.jpg
47 KB, 493x517
Hey /b/
I was recently rejected by a girl,
So I decided to put up this note in her dorm.

What do you think?
Will it work?
>>
OC for cringe bread. Thanks
>>
File: not_biting.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
not_biting.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>
>>674406199
nice dubs for a passive aggressive faggot nice guy

if you don't give them tingles, you'll finish last
>>
File: Kill.gif (47 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Kill.gif
47 KB, 300x400
>>674406199
cringe thread?
>>
Rofl you fucking faggot, it's not that you aren't nice, you're just boring as fuck, Chad McBigDick is exciting even tho hes an asshole
>>
How do I downvote this?
>>
grow a pair of balls
your stance looks very feminine
given the text it fits rather perfectly, boohoo chicks dont want to go out with me :*(
>>
>>674406199
kill yourself
otherwise you will hate yourself when you grow up
>>
>>674406502
Chad Thundercock actually.
>>
>>674406199
will what work? what you expect to happen in best case?
>>
>>674406199
If this isn't just bait...

The problem is that regardless of your self-image, she doesn't see you as a "gentleman" or a "good guy." She thinks you're creepy, or that you have ulterior motives (largely the same thing as being creepy), or she's simply not interested. The manly thing to do when you're rejected is to move on, you faggot. It doesn't make you a good guy to pine for someone who's not interested.
>>
>>674406199
she rejected you.
leave her alone.
find a new girl to like.
>>
>>674406199
No, now you look like a passive aggressive creep. Or a "superior gentleman". Nice way to fuck yourself out of any pussy in the future.
>>
>>674406199
Nice guys get plenty of good girls, you sound like a total fucking creep though
>>
>>674406199
Yeah it will work, work to solidify you as a beta faggot. LOL writing letters in the 1st place & using words like "gentleman" "good guys" enjoy never getting chix.
>>
File: OP.jpg (68 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
68 KB, 384x288
>>
>>674406833
Through his shitty prose revealing his sensitive self-image she realizes what she could have had in him and runs into his open arms. Typical wishful-thinking "I'm a gentlemens" faggotry.
>>
>>674406199
she has all the right in the world to say no to you, you fucking creep.
Fucking dumbass self entitled fedora pony lovers.
>>
File: image_3.png (366 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image_3.png
366 KB, 640x960
>>674406199
This is officially a cringe thread.
>>
>>674406199
You fucking creepy weirdo
>>
>>674406199
No, just kill yourself you fat piece of shit.
>>
You're probably just ugly af
>>
File: CdnsP4eUkAEMI1N[1].jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CdnsP4eUkAEMI1N[1].jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>
>>674406199
This note will def get you some pussy. Just start to go by her room more often and slap her ass, because she's used to all that asshole banter and it'll be your in. Then once you've earned her trust shower her with gifts and tell her you will do anything for her forever and will never let her go.
>>
>>674406428
not oc
>>
oh my god OP, king of cringe
>>
>>674407392
I AM NOT A NEWFAG!!
>>
FAKE AND GAYYYYYY
this picture is on cringe channel
>>
Sounds like a great idea
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.