[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fam... how do i stop being fat? Does it work just to not eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: Ech.jpg (21 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
Ech.jpg
21 KB, 297x300
Fam... how do i stop being fat?
Does it work just to not eat?
I'm depressed and worried...
>>
>>674403074
try correcting your diet for minerals and vitamins. the better your body functions the better your waste disposal.

drink apple cider everyday (with water) in amounts surpassing the amount of sugars you consume daily.

u can also detox easily and cheaply with bentonite and other edible earth.

if u wanna slim down, buckle through master cleanse for 40 days... utube it.
>>
Drink water, you got to drink 1.5L a day,

~DO NOT DRINK POP OR HAVE ANY DAIRY PRODUCTS!.
>>
>>674403348
same poster requesting pics...
>>
Wow, it's amazing to see actual helpful and nice feedback to OP.
>>
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>674403387
4 ltr a day... and more for fat people. or excercising people. or detoxing people

dairy is sugar! alchohol is sugar! soda is sugar and SALTS!

dont eat NAOH SALT! eat kaliumchloride magnesiumchloride magnesiumsulfate calciumchloride calciumsulfate etc.
>>
>>674403598
same poster. look up brew salts and essential minerals. its what source water is all about even though it contains less then 0.5 % of your daily needs and only 4 of the 1741 minerals you need
>>
>>674403469
BUMP for continued interest
>>
>>674403765
FAM = fem? PICS
>>
>>674403074
btw SWITCH TO GREEN TEA! is ok without sugar. try stevia if need arises. problem with kicking sugars is its works for 3 days and then you down a kg bag of your favorite candy. fucking up 4 weeks of sugar free diet.
>>
>>674403074
eat LESS
exercise MORE

Should I go through that again?

inb4 HURR DURR THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THAT

no
no there really isn't
>>
>>674403074
Count calories. Drink lemon water (get lemon juice and put it in your water). Drink about 16 oz of lemon water 6 times a day. About a gallon a day. If you've got a fridge with a water dispenser, you've got free water.

Eat six meals a day (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack) and by snack, I don't mean fucking chips. I mean fruit twice and then yogurt. Not fat free yogurt either. Shit has a lot of sugar. Get the fruit on the bottom yogurt.

Don't start out working out like crazy. Go for a 30 minute walk at your pace. When you feel like you can go for longer, increase it to 45 minutes, and then 1 hour. Try to increase the pace as well.

Get some resistance bands or free weights and look up some exercises. Or do an at home program like P90X.

Stop fucking drinking soda and juice. It's just empty calories and sugar.
>>
>>674404050
Green tea isn't as healthy as you think
>>
>>674404188
It's WHAT you eat and HOW you exercise, dumbass
>>
>>674404643
>>674404643
I mean....yes and no?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
>>
>>674404643
no its not, as long as you burn more calories than you take in you'll lose weight
>>
>>674404928
So you're saying OP can eat a 2000 calorie meal in one sitting and burn 3000 calories and he'll lose weight in a healthy way?
>>
>>674403074
>>
>>674404643

Reducing portion sizes helps a lot too. I'm not saying you should starve yourself, but moving from 3 meals to 2 meals per day goes a long way.
>>
>>674405038
Why did I know this was coming?
>>
File: Elegiggle.png (2 KB, 28x28) Image search: [Google]
Elegiggle.png
2 KB, 28x28
>>674405038
Kek
>>
>>674404188
no! diet is more about supplementary measures then excemptation. you will not feel hungry while nurished. on a proper diet u can live without food for 3 days without any problems.

always eat when excercising! otherwise you wont burn shit. unless u absolute empty stomach triathlon pro
>>
>>674404643
How about this, you excuse finding fatty.

Eat less CALORIES
Burn more CALORIES

pretty fucking simple concept.
>>
>>674404424
+1 for tips
>>
>>674405071
Eating less meals doesn't help. I assume OP doesn't have much of a metabolism or else he'd be skinnier. You need to eat smaller meals and more of them to kickstart your metabolism. If he ate six small meals per day and worked out, he'd lose weight easily.
>>
>>674405000
>he'll lose weight in a healthy way?
He'll lose weight but it won't be healthy if he's just eating big macs 3x a day.
>>
>>674405120
How about
>>674404424

Fucking pleb
>>
>>674404188
Holy fuck you're dumb.
>>
>>674404602
green tea and white tea is actually.
fucktons of caffeine and antioxidant. black tea is fermented toxic and fruit and bergamot is basically sugary tree sap.
>>
>>674405000
he'll lose weight, yes. we're not discussing whether or not he would be healthy.

nice trips btw
>>
>>674403074
No more soda, only water. Lose twenty pounds
>>
>>674403074
Count you calories and get your ass moving every now and then, go hiking through the woods or something.
Also stop drinking soft drinks and that shit, you're supposed to drink water, lots of it. If you want something tasty, drink fresh squeezed juice. Never buy juice, buy fruit.
Oranges and lemons are very good for losing weight.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES

Cut down on everything that has bread in it. Vegetables and fruit should be your main food source, veggies are most important. Don't eat too much fruit, they have lots of sugar.
Drink a liter of japanese green tea (Sencha) every day. Don't even think about buying the cheap stuff. Make sure it's organic, tested and everything. The cheap stuff will make you SICK.
If you need to put sugar in something, use coconut flower sugar (not sure what it's called in English). It's one of the very best sugars you could consume, just don't overdo it!

Got me from 330lb to 200lb.
You'll feel newborn and fucking fantastic. It's a whole new thing.
>>
>>674405093
Wut
>>
>>674403074
you're fat and depressed because you eat bad food and you don't exercise.

Exercising is a bitch to get into, if you're depressed you don't feel like doing it, but its because you don't exercise that could be causing your depression.

Go out and walk/jog for at least 40 min, just go outside, start doing that for a month, then start running a bit, in time you'll be able to run for a straight 40.
The hard part is sticking to it, just push yourself.

Also give up soda. Drink water, or tea, but nothing obviously bad for you. Sugary drinks do a lot more damage than you'd think.
>>
Drink water before meals, it acts as a suppressant.
>>
>>674403074
also plantesterol (look for specials in milk section) and hcl cholesterol found in eggs.

they break down bad fats and clutter in cardiovascular system
>>
Calorie restriction (only eat your BMR requirement), eat plenty of proteins to suppress hunger as you diet, drink water as a beverage only. You can lose 4-8 pounds of fat a month this way depending on activity level.
>>
>>674405270
So why are you fat then?
>>
>>674405214
This guy gets it.
>>
>>674405616
literally this, you don't even have to exercise to lose that weight.
>>
>>674403074
Stay away from beer, soda, fruit juice and shit like that if you can, liquid calories usually go undetected by people.

Not eating works, but will also lead to muscle atrophy and malnutrition, it's good to make sure you get your vitamins and minerals unless you want to feel both weak and miserable.

I'm in the same boat, but since I quit beer two weeks ago I can already see a small improvement.
>>
>>674403074
also! DONT BE AFFRAID OF OILS!!!!

oils are not fattening they are nurishing. worry about fats and fatty oils!

anything that solidifies in a fridge is fatty oil. apart from coconut oil and benka nut oil (or sum shit)

all other oils are very nutricious. and full of vitamins. wash your skin throuroughly it clears your pores and allows for transperation and absoprption of beneficial oils. smear yourself in avocado oils or grapeseed oil
>>
>>674405616
this is the only actually good answer in this thread
>>
>>674405223
Exactly. So my point is still valid. It's more about WHAT you eat instead of how you eat. He needs to eat lean protein. No fucking red meat either. Too much cholesterol. Chicken, fish, pork. For carbs, eat white rice or potatoes. But white rice is better and easier to cook. Plus you can buy a huge bag of it and cook it.

>>674405303
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/is-green-tea-bad-for-you-/

>>674405363
Well I'm trying to give him healthy advice. Don't want him to think that he can get all of his calories from fast food and still burn calories and believe that he's doing a good job.

>>674405880
Exactly. I lost a couple lbs in a week by just watching what I ate and working out a little bit.

>>674405914
True

>>674406018
This nigga is retarded. Do not listen to him. Stay away from oils.
>>
>>674405267
Pretty sure that's proving my point.
>eat less calories (by watching what you eat)
>burn more calories (by exercising, albeit slowly and safely at first)

Exactly what I said, just with more words and details, while the base ideals are still the same.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>674406069
Wrong. He said pretty much what I already said here.
>>674405398
>>
>>674403387
This. Drink only water. You'll automatically lose some weight just by doing this. You can start exercising slowly and you'll see results. Try to use them to motivate you to go further.

But definitely cut all drinks and most other sugary shit out of your diet.

If you want to lose weight quickly, do Atkins until you've gotten about where you want to go and then switch over to eating like a decent human being and doing some light exercise or you will plump right back up.
>>
>>674406237
The detail is important, you fucking scrub. Without the detail he'll think he can eat whatever the fuck he wants as long as it's within his daily caloric intake. Not true.

>>674406385
>losing weight quickly
Then he'll be flabby and soft instead of taut and firm.
>>
Hey germanfag here , i have good results with a app that give me a little assistance .. I have to journal everything i eat (this app has an barcodescanner) the app show me my amount of cals. per meal/day whatever. I found the help of an app very nice its like an good friend helping you. Plus you can give an wish like i want to reach whatever kilogramm and this app show you how long you will need....
Its lifesum try it in combination with an app for sport like s health you can go to everywhree from couchpotatoe.. Best wishes.. And leave the couch.... NOW...
>>
>>674406385
Also Atkins is one of the worst things you can do for your body.
>>
>>674406706
Yeah I think It's called MyFitnessPal or something. Then they have Lose It too
>>
>>674406266
You didn't mention the controlled protein intake. When you diet you tend to starve yourself of proteins which makes your body panic and give you massive hunger cravings which can crash your diet quickly. The human body requires about 0.8 grams of proteins/KG daily. Eating at least this amount while dieting will keep you from losing muscle mass (which will lower your BMR over time) and keep your body content and happy (less hunger cravings)
>>
>>674406235
>Doctors have revealed that a teenage girl developed acute hepatitis after drinking three cups of green tea every day for three months in an attempt to lose weight.

>HEPATITIS!!!
>VIRUS!!!!
>CHINESE!!!!

>William Gorman, from the Tea Council, says people have been drinking green tea for thousands of years without side effects

>same page! read much?

>Green tea has been praised by celebrities and experts for its health benefits, including reducing cholesterol levels, combating heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimers, and boosting weight loss.

>A 2009 review of 51 different studies, consisting of over 1.6 million participants in total, searched for a link between drinking green tea and different types of cancer and found that "evidence of a link between green tea and cancer was weak and highly contradictory."

>It has also been claimed that a cup of green tea can help to protect against dementia and Alzheimer's.

>Gorman says: "Green tea in its natural, unadultered form (pure Camelia sinensis) is one of the most natural products on the planet. There are no known cases of green tea causing health problems when taken in normal daily quantities.

ALL ON YOUR LINK PAGE! WTF ANON!!! WTF!!!
>>
>>674405616
this, especially the protein part
>>
>>674403074
>how do i stop being fat?
get off your lazy ass and exercise
>Does it work just to not eat?
no, if your body believes it's starving it will turn any calories it recieves into fat to consume while youre not eating, you'll just hover at your current weight.
>>
>>674406817
I never said not to eat protein. "Exactly. So my point is still valid. It's more about WHAT you eat instead of how you eat. He needs to eat lean protein. No fucking red meat either. Too much cholesterol. Chicken, fish, pork. For carbs, eat white rice or potatoes. But white rice is better and easier to cook. Plus you can buy a huge bag of it and cook it. "

That is what I said.
>>
>>674405616
THIS OP. You want to lose fat not muscle mass.
>>
>>674407153
He'll lose muscle mass if he doesn't work out. Just eating protein won't stop muscular atrophy. He needs to lift weights.
>>
>>674407024
Or gain weight.
>>
>>674403074
Just eat less, if you're really struggling smoke weed really heavy for a while then quit and you'll become full faster, went from 280 to 170ish this way
>>
>>674406933
have you tried not stuffing your fat fucking face with everything you see food wise? Showing a little self restraint, a bit of dignity and self worth?

Fucking fatties, bemoan the fact they're fat and then ask for a solution. It wasn't all that running that made you a lard lad it was stuffing your fucking hole and doing no exercise.

Don't start by saying "I just can't lose weight no matter what I do" which is bollocks. Not one person alive who eats correctly will gain body fat, regardless. Exercise speeds up the fat loss but if you're eating too much then you only have yourself to blame.

fucking lazy fat cunts should bring back the chain gang for you bastards
>>
File: 1401165101937.png (60 KB, 850x750) Image search: [Google]
1401165101937.png
60 KB, 850x750
>>674405270
Excellent counter argument.
>>
>>674404602
But it's not as unhealthy as the shit murricans drink
Actually it's not worse than water in any way but tastes better
>>
>>674407506
Yeah you'd be a great personal trainer. Not.
>>
>>674407582
I drink water and coffee. And occasionally unsweetened tea with lemon. What about you, Europoor?
>>
>>674407289
>He'll lose muscle mass if he doesn't work out. Just eating protein won't stop muscular atrophy. He needs to lift weights.
That only happens to people in comas or who literally lie in bed 24/7. Exercise can help OP gain muscle mass (provided he ups his protein intake) but he doesn't need it to maintain muscle mass.

Muscular atrophy in people who don't exercise only happens in vegans who starve themselves of proteins daily.
>>
>>674406592
Nigga, he ask how to stop being fat (on /b/), not how to improve my diet and start exercising in a safe and healthy way.
His sole solution was to stop eating.
Eating less calories than you intake is how to lose weight, regardless of how healthy or not your technique is.
Losing weight by being healthy still has the core of what I said: eat less, exercise more.
>>
>>674407582
please view greentext
>>
>>674407703
You don't get it. It's eat less GARBAGE and exercise more. Not less FAST FOOD and exercise more. Fucking idiots know nothing about nutrition or exercise.
>>
File: image.png (286 KB, 355x704) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286 KB, 355x704
Eat balanced meals, and less of it. Eat until 80% full, and jogging helps.
>>
>>674407912
>telling a fat person to jog
Are you fucking autistic?
>>
>>674407912
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=56254
>>
I LOST OVER 200 POUNDS IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR EATING NOTHING BUT CASHEWS, PEANUTS, HEALTHY CEREAL BARS, AND TRAIL MIX.
ALSO I DRANK NOTHING BUT WATER AND A FEW SUGAR FREE JUICES. COMMIT TO THIS DIET, AND HARDLY EAT. YOU TOO WILL SHED THE POUNDS OFF. I USED TO BE A FAT FUCK, NOW I LOOK LIKE A HOLOCAUST VICTIM.
>>
>>674407967
nope, get up and exercise you fat cunt

you're just as bad encouraging the sloth to do fuck all you prick
>>
>>674405616
this
>>
>>674407967
Nobody said it had to be far, just start with a mile or so every day. He could even walk it at first.
>>
>>674406592
You know how I lost weight? I ate two hotdogs every other day while running 3 miles a day, then hiking or biking for an hour. I drank coffee, beer, water daily and ate two hotdogs every two days. Is that healthy? No. Did I lose weight? Yes. 40 lbs in 3 months. The point, however you approach it, still stands: more calories burned than ingested means you'll lose weight.
>>
All my roommate eats is bread, ice cream, cereal, milk, and ketchup. Occasionally pasta. And she takes diet pills to "lose weight", because exercise is too hard.

Don't be my roommate. She's a fat disgusting sow.
>>
>>674407912
:) try highly nutricious sources!
brazil nut (1 serving per day is 560% daily needs)
Macademia 1 serving per day is 117% of all your 5xB 1xD 1xE vitamins
sweet patato (1 medium or small is 370% of your daily requirements and 4 times as much as any other patato.
CLAMS! (WHITE CLAMS...) 1 serving contains 170% of your daily needs in iron calcium iodine zink and magnesium

google the rest fatty
>>
>>674403074
I was in your boat about a year ago. 6'3 and 370 fucking pounds. Dropped about 90 lbs over the past year and still going strong. The key for me was tracking calories (used my fitness pal) and exercise (used fitbit). The combination of the two apps/devices adjusts the calories you can eat per day based on activity level. Good luck anon!
>>
>>674408169
so you hiked appalachian trail good for you
>>
>>674408169
who the fuck cares you dumb cunt, go be anorexic one /fit they are full of cock suckers with image issues
>>
Give up sugar
No more Pop
Trade beer for vodka

Aside from that enjoy your bacon cheeseburgers and pasta, you will be surprised
>>
>>674407657
I dint say "human that happens to live in the United states of the Americas" I said murrican
And I did so for a reason
>murrican means stereotype Macdonaldseater
>>
>>674408169
Damn
>>
>>674408169
+1 for excessieve banter
+1 for truth
>>
>>674408469
McDonald's*
>>
>>674403074
read pounds and inches by becky greer(?)

find an actual doctor that will prescribe you HCG from a real compounding pharm

follow that fucking shit TO THE LETTER

it's hard as fuck, but it works

protip: ignore all the internet bullshit, so many scams
>>
>>674408518

-1 for being a lying sack of shit. All fat people lie about what they eat.
>>
>>674405214
>easily
>>
>>674408564
Whatever, I don't eat there
>>
>>674408668
it isn't hard, it's just lazy fat bastards find any excuse not to stick to anything or find any reason to not do something.

Bottom line, you don't get fat from eating correctly and exercising. Those who don't do these always end up huge, disgusting cunts and it is everybody else's fault besides their own.
>>
>>674403074

I've been bodybuilding for 8 years so far, I'll tell you what I've learned and keep it simple for you

Drink water through out the day. Not only is it healthy for your body but it will lower your hunger impulses

80% of the condition quality of your body comes from your diet and only 20% from the gym. So if you're not going to exercise that's fine, but get a diet that's on point and stick to it.

Don't fall into the psychological trap of thinking if you slip up and have a junk food meal during your diet that you've fucked it all up and use that as an excuse to give up. It's really not as bad as you think. Keep going and don't let it affect your mentality.

Cheat once a week, maybe once a fortnight if you're not exercising. Don't go fucking crazy during that window though. But allow yourself to enjoy the food you love. Strict diets are psychologically harmful, you need balance, just in moderation.
>>
>>674403074
I'm doing a two meal a day diet. 1000 cals for breakfast (like 8 am) and 6-900 cals for dinner (4 pm). Mostly protien for dinner if not all protien. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day and lift/cardio. Just don't be a little bitch about it. Calories out > calories in =weight loss. Not that hard fam
>>
>>674403074
Please don't listen to any of the LOLbroscience you're getting in here. Here's the facts:

There are currently more than 200 genes suspected of playing a role in obesity, and bariatric specialists estimate genetic propensity is responsible for about 70% of the role in obesity. That means most people who are fat are going to have a much harder time losing weight than those who are not fat. It's not impossible, but the percentage of people able to take off significant amounts of weight and keep it off more than two years without medical intervention is so small that it is statistically considered zero.

Second, you are much healthier simply being fat than you are yo-yoing in weight if you can't keep it off. Every time you gain weight, the number of adipose (fat) cells increase. When you lose weight, they shrink but do not disappear. This means every time you lose and regain weight, your natural body weight goes up and it becomes easier and easier to gain weight and harder and harder to lose it.

(continued next post)
>>
>>674407911
No shit Sherlock. Never once did i say eat potato chips and hamburgers over salad and vegetables. But you can still gain weight if you eat more calories in healthy food than you burned. Is it more food to eat? Yes. Can it be done? Easily. 1,000 calorie hamburger is more calorie dense than a 1,000 calorie salad. But 1,000 calories is 1,000 calories. You'll just be hungry sooner after the hamburger and the fat calories will be harder to burn.
Point is, eating healthy doesn't just mean what you eat, but how much. So whatever you eat, eat less than you burn, you'll lose weight.
I don't see how my telling a guy that eating less and exercising more was misinformation. He wasn't asking for a detailed study on what foods to eat and how much to exercise. He asked how to lose weight
4-2=2
Eat less + exercise more = lose weight
>>
>>674405214
fuck me you can't be that stupid! In that case, why does intermittent fasting promote fat loss and help build lean muscle (if you lift weights that is)

you pricks bang on about metabolism as if it's a mystical unicorn that has magical powers.

DIET alone can help you drop body fat. Exercise helps burn body fat and stimulate lean muscle mass growth.
DIET and EXERCISE together speeds up the process.

If you have a broken metabolism, you'd be dead just because you are a fat cunt you idiots always jump to "metabolism" when eating shit all day and excessive calories are more often to blame.

Your body adapts and if you get into the routine of feeding it shit and doing nothing it gets very efficient at not expending energy and storing that shit you eat as body fat.

YOU BUNCH OF THICK CUNTS
>>
>>674409279
(continued from above)

All calories are NOT created equal. Once again the LOLbroscience is wrong. Fewer calories in does NOT necessarily mean more weight lost. Foods with a high glycemic score (that is, foods with simple sugars and starches) cause greater release of insulin. Insulin instructs the body to store fat, which is why diabetics have to switch their insulin injection site around or they get lumpy fat deposits there. Eating the same number of calories in simple sugars will cause you to gain more weight than an identical number of calories in complex carbohydrates. You can lose weight without having to diet simply by eating whole foods with a low glycemic rating.

Don't take my word for it. Do the research. How do I know all this? I've been diabetic for more than 20 years now, and lost 150 pounds. I wish someone had told me all of this when I started.
>>
>>674409279
This is why some countries have much like USA and GB have much higher obesity ratings
Seems legit
>>
>>674409593

Have you tried eating a daily amount of healthy food? See how much you have to eat in volume for say 2,500 calories compared to eating a burger meal and pizza and you'll see why it's difficult to eat in excess of healthy food.
>>
>>674409917
different calories act differently on the energy pathways so you are a fucking idiot if you think a calorie is just a calorie

you're a cunt, that's legit.
>>
File: aus.jpg (38 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
38 KB, 320x239
>>674409279

LOL. Want to cite any science fuck face?

Thermodynamics is thermodynamics you cunt.

Don't see any small fats or fatsos here. Theya re all the same size.
>>
>>674409043

(continued)

P.S.

Less food or less meals is NOT the answer and is a complete myth. Just eat the right foods in the right amounts. That's all that matters. Anyone who tells you to cut how much you eat, punch them in the face. Starving yourself is what bulimic ballerinas and cheerleaders with no clue do. For a fat person, starving yourself is the worst thing you can do and it only makes it harder for you.
>>
>>674409917
Epigenetics has now been proven to have a role in obesity. Regular consumption of energy-rich foods and certain substances such as HFCS is now suspected to trigger genetic switches which encourage the body to store white fat. In fact, there are clinical trials going on right now to attempt to flip these switches back and cause the body to store brown fat (which is used for body heat and stored only between the shoulder blades) rather than the dangerous white fat.

Your comment is a perfect example of the LOLbroscience I was referring to in my original posting. Your Dunning-Kruger "common sense" is dangerously wrong, and you're doing people a disservice by spreading it around.
>>
>>674410375
so you use starvation in a concentration camp as an argument? you fucking thick cunt
>>
>>674410304
Yea it's the food you fucking cunt
That's What I said
You started with the muh genetics bullshit
>>
>>674410304

It's been proven in study after study that a calorie is a fucking calorie. The difference is in sense of well being. Fuck, recent studies have even shown high or low protein doesn't fucking matter.

Look up this study: Effect of Protein Intake on Strength, Body Composition and Endocrine Changes in Strength/Power Athletes
>>
>>674406235
I think you're having trouble seeing all our points. We all agree, including you, that burning more calories than you intake is how to lose weight.
the problem is you want to be a personal trainer for this guy telling him what to eat. None of us are disagreeing with you nor are you disagreeing with us. We simply aren't going into as much detail as you deem necessary. Instead of arguing with people you agree with (that just aren't thorough enough for you), try just telling OP that, leave us out.
>>
>>674410375

Well fuck face, if obesity was "genetic" wouldn't some lose weight at slower or impossible levels you dumb cunt?

They ALL lost weight and they all looked the same, thus something called thermodynamics. You fat fuck.
>>
>>674410304
>not understanding sarcasm
>>
>>674408196
I'm encouraging the dude to eat right and exercise, you window licking cunt
>>
>>674410761
and they have all been refuted, enjoy living in the 70's with outdated science

Don't need to look up anything, you're the prick who thinks all the macronutrients do the same to your body

much kek you fucking idiot
>>
>>674410750
Didn't once mention genetics! Take the shit out of your eyes and your mouth you fucking moron
>>
>>674408305
>thinking a fat person can jog a mile.
Seriously, are you fucking autistic? He'd collapse in about 5 minutes.
>>
>>674403074

Dude check out the Leptin Diet.No hocus pocus but I use it to lose weight to make my weight class in wrestling and I am lean.It always melts fat and it's pretty easy. IT's probably the only diet where I don't feel miserable on and lose weight.
>>
>>674411195
natural selection, one less fat cunt living on handouts
>>
>>674411108

Cite them nigger. You yap but don't cite them you fat fuck. Also post a pic.I want to see how"lean" you are. My guess is you are 40% BF at least,
>>
>>674409593
When you have to weigh your food like I do, you realize quickly how much you have to fucking eat. It isn't less, it's more, dumbass. Continue to be ignorant.
>>
>>674410527
Can't fuck with the conservation of energy faggot
>>
>>674410079
/thread
>>
>>674411391

Post a pic of yourself fat fuck.
>>
>>674410375
You are a prime example of Dunning-Kruger in action. The fact that you possess an opinion doesn't, in fact, give you expertise. And what's worse, your lack of expertise makes you so ignorant that you're incapable of recognizing your own incompetence.

You clearly have no idea how stupid "thermodynamics is thermodynamics" is or you wouldn't have said it.

Here are your citations:

Genetic Studies of Body Mass Index Yield New Insights for Obesity Biology. Locke AE, Speliotes EK, et al. Nature 2015 Feb 12;518(7538):197-206.

New Genetic Loci Link Adipose and Insulin Biology to Body Fat Distribution. Shungin D, Mohlke KL, et al. Nature 2015 Feb 12;518(7538):187-196.
Caballero B.

A nutrition paradox—underweight and obesity in developing countries. N. Engl. J. Med. 2005;352:1514-1516.
Selby J.V., Newman B., Quesenberry C.P. Jr, Fabsitz R.R., King M.C., Meaney F.J.

Evidence of genetic influence on central body fat in middle-aged twins. Hum. Biol. 1989;61:179-194.

Turula M., Kaprio J., Rissanen A., Koskenvuo M. Body weight in the Finnish Twin Cohort. Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 1990;10 (Suppl. 1):S33-S36.

et al.

Now kindly fuck off and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>674411368
No, I'm not an americunt basement dwelling cunt like you

calorie is a calorie, you dumb bastard. bet you bore the fuck out of people with your bruhscience at the gym!
>>
>>674409843
>fasting
That shit is for Ramadan, faggot. What, are you scared of eating healthy?
>>
I drink a smoothie first meal with frozen fruit, a banana, scoop of protein powder, milk and peanut butter.. Oatmeal and Greek yogurt another meal, and the third meal just don't be a dumbest.. Lost 50lbs
>>
>>674411521

bruh knows his shit
>>
>>674411306
Who said he was living on handouts? Now you're making assumptions. If you ever were fat, you'd fucking kill yourself in one day, pussy. But no, you're probably some featherweight bitch.
>>
>>674411513
Nope. I'm not here to entertain you.
>>
>>674411521

Yeah , and you are an example of a fat fuck who spends all day online.

Try giving us the conclusion of those "studies" (BTW 80% you cited are non peer reviewed...just saying). Conclusion: Genetics are responsible for less than .5-2% of variance in energy expenditure in populations. That is laughably low you dumb fat fuck.

Keep saving up for that tummy tie up. You'll still be a fat fuck.NO one on this planet is gaining weight in greens, chicken and carrots. No one.
>>
>>674411658
dear lord, how old are you 14? Hugh Jackman looks pretty shit as do all the others who fast on a regular basis

It's the quickest and simplest way to drop body fat but you're head is too fat to know anything besides burgers and sucking cock

Can't believe you're that fucking simple!
>>
>>674411690
Bruh knows Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V
>>
>>674411543

At least I go to the gym fat fuck. As I said ,post a pic 400 pounds shit encrusted fat fuck.
>>
>>674411835
butthurt fattie, only had ten burgers today tubby?
>>
>>674411911
*you're head
And you're fucking retarded. As in YOU ARE retarded. See how I used it correctly? Fucking window lickers need to be gassed
>>
File: 1457488032237s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1457488032237s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>674411991
>>
>>674411690

same faggot ...imean "bru" detected...

WAAA MUH GENETICS..

LOL. You are a fat lonely fuck because you are lazy and eat too much.
>>
>>674411864
So you admit that you're so fat you can't see your own weewee?
>>
>>674411897
What the fuck? Now you're just fucking lying. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those is peer-reviewed. Anyone can look them up for themselves in a Google scholar search. I don't know whether you're trolling or just monumentally stupid, but either way you should shut your ignorant cakehole. Jesus christ, what a fucking retard.
>>
>>674411991
yeah and work your mouth, you know fuck all about nutrition, keep up those half repping gainz bruh
>>
> juicing, shitting green a lot
>kickboxing
>cardio
>>
>>674412037
Lol nigga is so mad. Nah, I'm waiting for my nice lean white meat chicken breast with some seasoning to finish cooking in the pressure cooker so I can eat my nice and healthy lunch. You think about burgers too much. You probably know everyone at McDonald's on a first name basis, you fat cunt
>>
>>674412040
did mommy not feed you enough today?
>>
>>674410079
Yes, it is harder. It also costs more.
To constantly buy fresh produce and not processed foods is much more costly than simply buying cheap shit food and feeling hungry more often.
Eating healthy is more fulfilling and beneficial in the long run, but costs a lot more.
Eating shit food is much more cost effective but doesn't really help improve healthy eating habits.
So if this nigga has money and time to spare, then by all means eat healthy, get a gym membership, exercise, play sports or go on nature hikes. But if he's broke and still wants to lose weight then do whatever it takes, even if that means eating one pb&j a day while feeling hungry all the time and exercising when they can.
However you approach losing weight, if you eat less than you intake the lbs will come off.

I think the main problem is will power. If he has the willpower to constantly buy freash and healthy food while cutting out junk and exercising, then he probably has the will power to eat shit food and be constantly hungry. whatever path he chooses, he has to have the will power to start in the first place. being fat already isn't a good sign he has solid will power.
>>
>>674412106
Your girl can though.
>>
>>674412099
nope I'm not you nor a fucking fat Americunt
>>
>>674412284
Go brush your teeth and prepare your anus for some more Syrian dick, you fucking Euroshit
>>
>>674412140

Nah, the difference is minuscule you fat fuck.

The review of the science says genetics plays a minimal fucking role in obesity. You are a fat hippo because you are lazy you fat fuck.

1. Elks CE, et al. Variability in the heritability of body mass index: a systematic review and meta-regression. Front Endocrinol. 2012;3:29.
>>
>>674412140

always the same with butthurt, when faced with facts that they can't dispute they crawl up their own arse and eat shit, as normal
>>
File: download (10).jpg (7 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7 KB, 168x192
I lost 80lb by utilizing better nutrition and moderate exercise. Just cut out all the crap out of your current diet like fatty foods and sweets.
>>
>>674412414
Pretty much this
>>
>>674412213
the only cock you've seen today is the one you've had in your mouth then up your ass

chicken breast, kek
>>
>>674412166

Post a pic fat ass.I guarantee you 100% you are 35%+ BF and don't leave the house. You lonely fat fuck.

It's like a nigger teaching a white man how to "work hard". GTFO you fat lazy welfare fat fuck.
>>
>>674412414
This
And grats bruh
>>
I was never extremely obese but I'm controlling my weight much better than I was a few years ago.

I won't comment on the science but I know that for me personally, I would not be able to keep up with all the tricks and supplements that people advocate, and I don't want to become a nutritionist just to figure out what to make for dinner.

>cut out fast food and soda completely (I have lapses, especially when I work long hours, but I never keep soda in the house)
>cook your own meals
>learn to use seasoning
>take what you would normally spend on fast food or cheap meat and spend it on quality meat
>relish your meals and don't eat when you're distracted. stop eating when you're full
When I was a kid my dad would harangue me to finish meals--not just what was on my plate, but to eat everything that he or my sister didn't want, even if it was a casserole that would serve 5 people. I didn't realize til I was much older that I was eating to the point of discomfort out of habit.

6oz of well prepared steak with a balanced meal is just as satisfying as a double cheeseburger.
>>
>>674412340
yup, fat lazy bastard Americunt!
>>
>>674412485
Yes, chicken breast. Can you not afford good healthy food in your third world shithole? You live on McDoubles, fam? Eat nigger dick, fuckboy.
>>
>>674412375
>>674412408
I give up. I should know better than to share actual medical expertise on /b/, where 14 year olds with a double-digit IQ will simply shout it down and drown it out. OP, you're on your own. If you're stupid enough to listen to LOLbroscience, you deserve what you get. I'm out.
>>
>>674411835
>my life is so hard because I'm a fat fuck
>you are healthy so you don't have the right to tell me what to do
>you can't understand my pain
What do you think is the reason you are a Hamplanet?
>>
File: butthurt.gif (10 KB, 304x161) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
10 KB, 304x161
>>674412531
Not the same guy you're talking to but goddamn you're buttmad
>>
>>674412414

SHHHHH...don't upset the fat fucks.

IT'S MAAAAAA GENETICS DAT MAKE ME FATZ
>>
>>674412531
whaaaaaa? post a pic so you can masturbate over me? fuck off you homosex faggot and go back to stuffing your fat face
>>
>>674412627
Laziness and antipsychotic meds.
>>
>>674412579
you love your cock, don't you!
>>
>>674412236
You want to say that you killed my gf by sitting on her face?
>>
>>674412621
>>>674411835

don't have to give up, just have a fucking clue about the subject, which you don't. So do us all a favour and fuck off back to the fridge
>>
>>674412621

So now Googling "GENETICS MAKE MUH A FAT ASS" is science nowadays?

Ok fat fuck.

As I said, go out for a walk fatso. Spending 16 hrs. a day here and eating 10K of food made you fat you useless fat fuck. Genetics had ZERO to do with it you miserable fat fuck.
>>
>>674403074
yeah it works.
>>
>>674412676

Nah, I don't find 400 pound fat fucks in mommies basement attractive. Nether do women, that's why you are alone faggot.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yG-oacMniw
>>
>>674412968
pity you're one yourself, sucks being you bruh
>>
>>674403074

YOU DO REALIZE THAT 99% OF PEOPLE HERE ARE MORBIDLY OBESE RIGHT?
>>
>>674413074

Ok Fatso. Enjoy you're next 10 hrs. here
>>
>>674411391
wtf are you on about? Are you trying to say eating 2,500 calories of healthy food is a lot more than 2,500 calories of fatty food? Well no fucking shit Captain O. I never said that wasn't the case. But if you eat 3,000 calories of healthy food but only burn 2,700 calories that day then you still gained weight, regardless what you ate.
If you're saying over-eating healthy food is hard, that may be the case for you, but tell that to the fat fuck doubling down on wendys 4 times a day. That's not hard for them to do even if it seems insane to us. So just cause you think eating 2500 calories of healthy food is hard, doesn't mean fatty magoo will feel the same.
>>
>>674413075
I'm big boned, I don't have an eating disorder
>>
>>674413137
bet I'm stick thin compared to your burger eating, living with mommy ass
>>
>>674413170

So your bones weigh 400 pounds?
>>
>>674413276

Yep. Spending all day online arguing while sipping back 40 oz. Big Gulps...Sure you are champ....
>>
>>674412233
>cost effective
Not when you factor in lost income from feeling like shit and not performing at your best, and eventually higher costs for healthcare. Most people can cut something from their budget and buy food that isn't utter trash. I feel the worst for people with a bunch of kids they can barely afford who get to the end of the day and are just too fucking exhausted to do anything for dinner but mcdonalds or frozen pizza.

Your health is really all you have.

>fresh produce
I buy mostly frozen because I have a bad habit of letting fresh stuff perish in the fridge.
Root vegetables keep forever in the fridge.

If I'm cooking for myself alone, I usually have a little hash/stirfry of <some grain><some protein><some frozen veggie>, with peppers, onions, garlic, and that sort of thing for flavor. I'll make steak, roast meat, or whatever on the weekend, and that'll turn into soup, or leftover protein during the week.
>>
>>674413432

Here's a thought Einstein: As your produce gets to "perish" level- Just fucking freeze it.
>>
>>674412821
Nah but I fucked her face though. Cause you're a cuck
>>
>>674403074
Lost 8 Kg since last month by eating chicken/fish with veg and chips and 1 pitta once a day, no extra exercise at all, just drop your carbs under 100g a day and go for a walk every now and then. junk food/biscuits/cakes/butter/cream all fill you with fat, also, if you're american DO NOT eat fructose based products(corn syrup) it is an inhibitor which stops your body from dissolving the fat, hence 'fat america'
>>
>>674413276
Nigga go refill your Mt Dew Baja Blast IV, fuckboy.
>>
>>674413716

Yep, that's what is making Americans fat.Nothing to do with the fucking fact you can buy 10 chicken mcnuggets and a big mac for $5.
>>
>>674412647
The best thing about the muh genetics argument is that if it would be true the fat fuck would describe themselves as genetically inferior
>>
>>674413895
HFCS is the devil, bruh
>>
>>674413914
You can lose weight but you can't lose a shitty fucking attitude.
>>
>>674413914

They are genetically inferior.They are weak minded and can't control simple things like food restriction. Corporate America is making trillions off these fat fucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x312
>>674403074
Also, quit drinking sugar shit soda all the time.
>>
>>674413945

It is but so are another 1000 things corporate America shoves down your fat throat
>>
>>674406385
Atkins fag here, lost 6stone in 4 and a half months then started eating normally again, you amerifags can convert stone to pounds or kilos, do whatever with your shitty mass measurement system
>>
>>674406728
Fat cunt making excuses
>>
>>674412576
This is actually a pretty good aproch and will work for most people
>>
>>674413895
You don't have to buy that stuff, i eat cheap as fuck eating all frozen to baked stuff, a big mac is not that bad, it's the fries and `10 litre mega-ultra-giga coke (full of fructose)that is killing you
>>
>>674412694
Then stop taking the meds idiot
If you loose weight you won't need them
>>
>>674414306

Post a pic.I bet you are a fat fucking fat fuck.
>>
>>674413978
Actually you can loose both retard
>>
>>674413588
Laziness I guess? Things like carrots, onions and potatoes last long enough that it's not a problem... and a lot of things are cheaper in the frozen aisle since they can be warehoused.

>>674413895
There's that, but there's also the issue of
>hidden sugar syrup in everything
>families not eating together or cooking at home
>broken homes where kids don't learn to cook or eat sensible portions
>stressful, hectic lives medicated with junk food
>sedentary lifestyles
>communities where walking isn't less practical than driving even if you're willing

>>674413914
On the savannah, it would have been an advantage to store up whatever little surpluses of food you had... we didn't evolve in a world with the issues outlined above, and in the past the problem wasn't *stopping* yourself from gorging... it was finding enough to eat period.
>>
>>674415207

LAZINESS.
Nuff said fat fuck.
>>
>>674415302
wtf man, you're pissed at me because I bought frozen lima beans instead of fresh?
>>
>>674415424

FUCKING NAZI BASTARD!!!!
>>
>>674403074
I feel bad for you man. Im just naturally skinny, no matter how much I eat or how little I stay active I can't gain weight.
>>
>>674403074
Eat better and exercise more , weight loss is that easy.
Having the will power to do so though is much, much harder .
Show us your moobs man
>>
>>674414306
Bicmac is bad to
Do you really think the wobbly soft lightbrown stuff is to be considered bread?
>>
>>674415534

I would wager you eat 50% less than most Amerifats. What you think is a "lot"maybe not much to a fat fuck.
>>
>>674415646
Are you German?
>muh deutsch bread
>>
>>>/fit/
>>>/fit/
>>>/fit/
>>>/fit/
>>>/fit/
AND READ
THE FUCKING
>>
>>674415646
Calories 563
Total Fat 33 g
Total Carbohydrate 44 g
Protein 26 g

IT'S VERY BAD.
>>
>>674415867

FUCK OFF LOSER. 99% OF THE PEOPLE THERE ARE FAT FUCKS. SAYING IT'S /FIT DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE THERE ARE FIT OR EVEN KNOW WTF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT
>>
>>674403074
If u want a diet that you wont be starving yourself on, do low carb. Sure, theres lots of stuff you cant eat and you need to be super disciplined in Totslly avoiding csrby foods, but to me thats far easier than the discipline needed to eat low fat and be hungry all the time.
Also, exercise is less important but still important. Start with whatever you can do and just keep pushing yourself. Walk, run, whatever. Weight training is also great but not essential
>>
>>674414306
Yup , there's nearly 500 kals in large fries and the sodium levels are bad as well.
Idk how people eat that shit , eating mcshite is a slow killer
>>
>>674415789
Hast mich ertappt aber deutsches Brot ist halt echt unfassbar viel nahrhafter
>yes, German bread is great
>>
>>674403074
It's a very simple equation. Burn more calories than you consume. Which literally translates to "Diet and Exercise"
Weightlifting makes this easier. Muscles require more calories to maintain, hence when you put on muscle weight you burn fat faster.
>>
>>674414218
Not making excuses, it's a quick fix that usually causes the dieter to gain more weight than they lost.
>>
>>674414402
If I lose the weight, I won't need as many meds. I can't just go off the meds completely. You're fucking retarded. Get an MD before you talk about psychiatric medication to me.
>>
>>674416184

Well most fat fucks lose the weight and "treat" themselves to a year of binge eating
>>
>>674415867
>thinking everyone on /fit/ is actually fit
Nope
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>674416015
>low carb
>>
Is this a feels thread for whiney fattys?
>>
>>674403074
>eat less carbs than you consume
>???????
>profit

It's really that simple. Of course you should still eat healthy food and at set intervals. You might want to look into getting some vitamin supplements as well. Try to keep away from high carb foods like bread, beer, fries and anything with high sugar contents.

I'm doing this right now and I'm down 4.5lbs in less than 2-3 weeks. This might seem slow but the point is not losing weight, the point is changing your diet to one that is sustainable. This is a life long commitment, not just something you do willy nilly.
>>
>>674406728
How so? I think its quite healthy actually. Theres shit tons of research now showing that a ketogenic diet is great for all sorts of medical problems from cholesterol/blood lipid issues to brain health to cancer
>>
>>674404424
THIS.
It doesn't get more helpful than this. It's not going to be easy nor quick, but nothing worth doing is.
>>
Go to /fit/, and read the sticky.

Leave /fit/, and never go back.
>>
>>674416274
Because they deprived themselves of carbs. You can't just eliminate carbs all together or lower them to an unhealthy limit. I eat 7 oz of carbs a day and am transforming my body because I weigh every fucking thing I eat and measure everything that goes into my body.
>>
>>674407570
Thank you, but counter arguments are unnecessary when the original point is completely idiotic. Whoever wrote that post doesn't know a fucking thing about weight loss.
>>
>>674416537
Thank you. Now if only these idiotic fucks listened.
>>
>>674403852
Stfu nerd
>>
>>674416460
No its a fat hate and good food appreciation thread
>>
>>674403598
>NAOH
Yes, I agree. Drinking lye is bad-Don't do that.

Plain old NaCl salt is fine, however.
As long as you have kidneys that function, it won't hurt you.
>>
Fam Fam
>>
>>674416535
"A medical report issued by the New York medical examiner's office a year after his death showed that Atkins had a history of heart attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension."

Yeah, real healthy, bruh.
>>
>>674416580

Nah, it's because they are lazy undisciplined fat fucks.
>>
>>674416902
So you think depriving your body of carbs is a good thing? I work with a bodybuilder who is also an 8x state bodybuilding champion who eats carbs every day. Not a lot but enough to sustain himself. And by carbs, I don't mean fucking spaghetti, I mean white rice. Same as I eat.
>>
>>674417117

STFU dumb fat fuck.

White rice? You fucking moron
>>
>>674417117
Oh and that's 8 times in a row. He hasn't lost a competition for eight straight years. So I think I'd rather listen to a guy who knows what the fuck he's saying than some /b/tard with his "oh they're just fat fucks" philosophy.
>>
>>674416888
Nice trips and all but your one anecdotal report means jack shit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3826507/
>>
>>674416002
Are you seriously suggesting that the sticky contains poor information?

I'm not telling him to browse qtddot or fraud
>>
>>674417261
Yes white rice. And this is a dude that's old enough to be your dad and can outlift anyone on here.
>>
>carbs
     _... -─‐ ..._
    , ´       ヽ、  キューッ
   ,:'   ,,,       `:        ▂ ▪ ▂▄▅▆▇■▀▀〓◣▬ ▪ ■ … .
   ;'   ;''';';   ,;;:'''':;  ';      .▂▅■▀ ▪ ■ ▂¨ ∵▃ ▪ ・
  ;   :;:;':    :;:,,,..;'  ;  ◢◤ ◢▇█▀ ¨▂▄▅▆▇██■■〓◥◣▄▂
  :             ,: ■ ▂▅██▅▆▇██■〓▀▀ ◥◣ ∴ ▪ .
  ;'  ':':;:;:.,,    , ;.;;';' ,:▅▇███████▀ ▪ ∴ ….▅ ■  ◥◣
  ;'   ' ' ':';';';;;;;;'◥▅▆▇████████▆▃▂  ▪ ■▂▄▃▄▂
  ';           ;'      ■  ¨ ▀▀▀■▀▀▀ ▪ ■ ∴‥
>>
>>674417117
Nothing wrong with spaghetti, they are literally only wheat and water
>>
>>674417378
Yeah body builders and athletes need carbs for fuel. But people struggling with weight loss dont
>>
>>674417326
Okay so a keto diet is good but it's not for everyone.
>>
>>674417504
So you think the answer to every fatass is Atkins?
>>
chop your cock off and eat it
it releases enzymes
>>
>>674417485
Read Wheat Belly and you'll see how wrong you are.
>>
>>674417378

Sure, every fat fuck on /b knows "that dude". You don't know anyone fatso.
>>
>>674416769
>Yes, I agree. Drinking lye is bad-Don't do that.

Lulz Sry...
NaCI is a chemically derived refined salt. provides no benefits. you could live a healthier life without it. every salt retains water. and some serve functions in the body besides retaining fluid.

mineral sea salts low in NaCI content are the best form of cooking salt a man can have. full of metallic earthly flavors. contains 170 trace minerals. kaliumchloride is a very good alternative. and next to magnesiumchloride one of the largest reasons of malnutrition.
>>
>>674417733

Sure, his "science" is as valid as Scientology.
>>
>>674408345
Does she eat the ketchup by itself? The thought makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>674416769
same poster. also i own food grady Lye.
can be used a disgestive additive, can be used to raise PH of all kinds of things. recommended dosage up to 400 mg day tho...
>>
>>674417682
>>674417632
No i agree atkins is not for everyone. But it is a viable way to lose weight that is not unhealthy and might even be better for you than a low fat diet. I think its mostly a matter of which diet you can stick to in order reach your goals. For me, thats low carb by far
>>
Do Atkins, quit alcohol(that was the hard part for me). Only drink water and exercise.
>>
File: 635752558000177877-fitness-26.jpg (41 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
635752558000177877-fitness-26.jpg
41 KB, 680x510
>>674417751
I actually do. That's him on the right.
>>
>>674417905
Ketchup with noodles is a thing
At least when you are 7 year's old
>>
>>674418235

Yeah and this is me: (ps. we'll ignore the drugs he's on)
>>
>>674418431
All natty bruh.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.