[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because you idiots trolled everybody, now the government won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: aKPjXwg_700b.jpg (50 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
aKPjXwg_700b.jpg
50 KB, 600x442
Because you idiots trolled everybody, now the government won't take anybody who says "jet fuel can't melt steal beams" seriously.

You spammed the phrase all over the internet, and they just think you're a troll if you do it again.
>>
>>674401642
yeah
>>
>>674401642
Well like most conspericy theories it's dumb and also fictional so it's good conspericy theorists have little credibility.
>>
Wasn't that the point?
>>
>>674401642

people who claim 9/11 was an inside job should not be taken seriously. they should be institutionalized.

addicts cling to drugs/alcohol/etc to get them through life because they are incapable of dealing with life without looking through a lens. truthers are just addicts with a weird crutch.
>>
>>674402090
Yeah, I agree, the government should be trusted because it keeps us safe.

>>674402119
Was it? What the fuck? Really? I mean, maybe I'm retarded, but I also thought that you can't destroy a building with a plane, just like you can't destroy a Lego building with a paper plane. I figured it out myself in highschool, before I knew about 4chan.

>>674402317
I don't know what to tell you dude. If I were a terrorist, I would target malls, markets, shit like that. If I'm coming from a poor sand country, I'm targeting the venues where fat stupid Americans go. Certainly, I wouldn't target a high-security building full of business people working in the international trading center, who actually help my country by providing loans and regulating trade.
>>
File: 1458135846353.jpg (48 KB, 425x315) Image search: [Google]
1458135846353.jpg
48 KB, 425x315
>>
>>674402555

by your reasoning, then terrorists wouldn't detonate bombs in their own country.

your logic is flawed.
>>
>>674402750
II have an analogy to make. The shooters at Columbine killed their classmates, right? Right. It makes sense. But it certainly wouldn't make sense if they killed the governor of their state. You'd be like "Whaaaat? Why did they go after the governor when you have so many retards around you? And how did they manage to pull it off?"

Now you come and say the terrorists also detonate bombs in their country. Fair enough. By my analogy, the Columbine kids could have also killed their parents. But that still doesn't add to the governor example.
>>
File: kikejob.jpg (20 KB, 576x247) Image search: [Google]
kikejob.jpg
20 KB, 576x247
>>674402317
>>
>>674403067
Not him but comparing the colombine shooters is retarded. They killed those who bullied them. Terrorists just want to destroy the biggest building they find.
>>
>>674403269
>They killed those who bullied them.
>comparing the colombine shooters is retarded
Thank you for bumping my post, but I'll have to ask you to not shitpost here. You can't even grammar.
>>
>>674403067

whatever point it is you're trying to make, it's too incoherent for me to make any sense of it.

i think the difference here is that the columbine shooters had a completely different motive, or, rather, a lack of one. they just wanted to die while taking out as many people as possible with them. there was no political message. they wanted to kill people who were shitty to them.

terrorists, on the other hand, are motivated by perpetuating fear. nothing perpetuates the fear and nationalism dormant in the american mind more than massive casualties. a shopping mall is nothing compared to the world trade center. the WTC was symbolic of the american way, which is what terrorists hate.
WTC was a perfect target for them. thousands of lives lost, 350 million people now live in fear. US incites a war against middle east and terrorists win.
>>
>>674403575
I understand your post perfectly. But if you don't understand the Columbine analogy is because you don't understand the Columbine shooters, they hated their classmates. But if you don't understand the analogy, let's drop it.

Now, if you say WTC is symbolic, then I could agree with you. I didn't know WTC was so symbolic and such a good target for terrorists. And I always thought that a lot of shopping malls makes more sense for terrorists. I think that's why the first American reaction was that this is a military attack, not a terrorism act.

How symbolic is WTC, really? I mean, I heard about it for the first time after it already collapsed.
>>
>>674401642

jet fuel can't melt steal beams
>>
self bump
>>
>>674401642
Nobody claimed they melted, but steel does weaken at high temperatures. How do you think objects are forged from steel? Heated in a furnace and manipulated at ease.
>>
>>674403977

while a shopping mall is symbolic of the american spirit of consumerism, the WTC is a better target because of how large it is. islam denounces building skyscrapers because it's an affront to god. skyscrapers are symbolic of the american tendency to want to make everything ridiculously large for no other reason than to shove it in the faces of others.

so, the short version is that a shopping mall is more of a direct symbol, whereas WTC is more of an indirect, but more significant symbol.
>>
>>674404582

on that note, it's arguable that the empire state building would have been an equally good target, but not as many lives would have been lost and that's the other thing they want.
>>
>via 9gag.com
>>
>>674401642
what's your point op?

awareness that we were lied to seems to have been adequately spread. so what exactly are you on about?
>>
Jet fuel definatly can melt steel beams in certain circumstances, like the circumstances from 9/11
>>
>>674402555
Terrorists attack symbols you twat, WTC was a huge shiny phallus on the skyline of NYC.
>>
>>674403067
Thats fucking stupid...
>>
>>674404525
Right, but the physics doesn't end up. I never said you need liquid melted steel, but how much steel can you weaken with some jet fuel? How much jet fuel do you have there? 150 tons? Something like that. And how much steel? There were 500,000 tons of steel in one WTC. if WTC had 100 floors, that's 5000 tons of steel per floor. (Approximate numbers)

Can you weaken at least one floor, 5000 tons of steel, with just 150 tons of jet fuel?

Bear in mind, a jet of a very low density object. It looks big, but it's made of aluminum and has little jet fuel, because it needs to fly. It's like a paper airplane. And WTC was strong, built in 1966, able to resist Soviet invasion and kamikaze plane hits. Do you think you can destroy a building with something that isn't made to destroy anything?
>>
>>674401642
man you've been on this thread for quite a while now. i can actually picture you too and it's not pathetic, just weird. you're sticking around to "troll" but ultimately just being a nuisance. you haven't made any comments to actually make me blow air out from under my nose quickly or have even come close to making me laugh. i enjoy a troll and i especially enjoy a clever troll. you are none of those things. you simply get people to respond and that's it. you're not stirring the pot, and you're not posting cp or heavy gore. what's your MO anon faggot?
>>
>>674405233
Well... this may seem rather crazy, but I'm really interested to know what the fuck happened at 9/11.

And people call me crazy. And assume I'm trolling just for asking questions.
>>
bumper
>>
>>674402555
Trips don't lie
>>
>>674405507
oh so you're just mad because the conspiracy theories have muddied the waters so much that the truth, even if it's in there, is impossible to distinguish from the bullshit. and you are mad at us for that?

we're not the ones that lied to you.
we're not the ones that changed the official story 8 times
we're not the ones that actively spread misinformation to discredit a legitimate conspiracy theory when they show up
why are you mad at us?

redirect your rage at the govt op.

vote trump. fuck the establishment.
>>
>>674406250
I am actually willing to vote for whomever admits that 9/11 was an inside job, or who say they will investigate 9/11 again because the facts don't add up, or at least say that all the effects of 9/11 )like the PATRIOT act) will immediately and unconditionally be removed.
>>
>>674406590
But is Trump that man? I don't know, probably not, so fuck Trump!
>>
bumper sticker
>>
bumperino
>>
Paranoid fucks.

I hate you all.
>>
>>674407834
If you don't care about 9/11, then you don't care. But there's no need to hate us. You gain nothing if you defeat us.
>>
I wish you were on one of the planes so you could have reported back with some truths.
>>
>>674408527
I like it how the politicians scared you so shitless, that you're hating me instead of them.

Maybe you're right, and there's nothing we can actually do, those people died and that's that. But there's no need to hate me.
>>
>>674403575
>>
>>674404918
No it can't sorry
>>
File: 1457408757653.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457408757653.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>674409190
"Though the World Trade Center had fire proofing on the beams, the National Institute for Standards and Technology reports, that material had been knocked off during the impact".
pic or it didn't happen
>>
>>674401642
Are you cut or uncut???
>>
>>674410138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAVd2txjNEc
>>
>>674410620
I'm uncut, why? I don't wanna prove it right now, use my phone, bla-bla-bla. You can just trust me, I feel sorry for cut people.
>>
>>674401642
That was the goal. We're anonymous on the internet. Anyone can pretend to be part of any cause and the government can pretend to be average citizens. Imagine someone found out soylent green was people. Now the industry making soylent green comes on and starts making fun of it being people and offers stupid claims of why it's people. Everyone will start to assume everyone who believes it is retarded no matter what really happens.
PS the first "conspiracy theory" turned out to be true and the term was coined as a form of disinformation.
>>
>>674411730
>PS the first "conspiracy theory" turned out to be true and the term was coined as a form of disinformation.
I understood your post, except for the part that I green-texted. What does that mean? Can you rephrase the phrase or elaborate?
>>
File: cock1234.jpg (166 KB, 533x710) Image search: [Google]
cock1234.jpg
166 KB, 533x710
>>674410620
fine. i'll prove it.
>>
>>674412045
:)))
>>
How did we end up from this
>>674401642

to this???
>>674412045
>>
>>674412362
One of you trolls tried to "help" me by posting a pic of his cock because somebody asked me wether I'm cut.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.