[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you work /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1000x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1000x230
Where do you work /b/?
>>
>>674399414
>implying anyone here even has a job

Kek
>>
>>674399414
I just started a job with a huge German multinational company. I hate it so far.

They sent me an offer letter from the wrong company somehow. That added two weeks to my start date.

My first day they gave me a broken computer, then a computer that was evidence in an investigation. That one was confiscated while I was working on it in the middle of the day.

I was supposed to get paid three days ago, but hr fucked that up. I can't email anyone about it because the email servers are down.

Also, we have serial numbers instead of names.
>>
I run a bowling pro shop.

It's pretty cool.

When I'm busy I work my ass off but when it's slow I play games on my PS3
>>
>>674401069
>Also, we have serial numbers instead of names.
run or u will be gased.
soon.
>>
Call center

Every day on my ride to work I have an incredible urge to smash my car as fast as possible into a tree.
>>
in a sugar refinery. its pretty sweet.
>>
my moms house making art kek
>>
I worked as a postal worker during December until I was laid off.
>>
>>674399414
At a newspaper.
Published every week, so on non deadline day i do normal journalist shit and shitpost on /b/ on deadline day i rush to finish the work i shouldve got done earlier.
>>
I move drilling rigs. Works slow right now. Price of oil+ spring break up=happy the old lady is making killer dough at the new job
>>
Defense contractor for us military

Every day I dream about driving into a bank embankment
>>
I'm doing slavery volunteer work because no fucker wants to pay employees anymore.
>>
Support manager at walmart. I'm the highest paygraded nonsalary bitch in the store. All the perks of yelling at fuckswits full time with none of the bullshit that salary managers are stuck with.

Job satisfaction 3/10
Worth the pay 9/10
Four days on, three days off 10/10
>>
File: 1454033532221.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
1454033532221.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
Software engineer for a musical tech company making an app. No complaints yet.. My previous jobs were utter shit compared to this one
>>
I'm the manager of a McDonald's
>>
im a chef at wendy's
>>
>>674403024
>>674402963

Fight fight fight
>>
I work on the Las Vegas strip.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
Fresno Chaffee zoo gift shop

DOIN nothin yo
>>
i work with kids.
>>
>>674403210
Pic not related
>>
Shipping lead in a warehouse, we ship aftermarket auto parts.
>>
i strip in las vegas
>>
File: 1342315778467.jpg (52 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
1342315778467.jpg
52 KB, 400x430
Bartender/waiter, been at the same place almost a year now.

The work is okay if you know what you're doing, and the pay isn't bad. I'm pretty chill with everyone I work with so that helps. Get to flirt with heaps of girls at work too which is awesome.

Most of my friends work in offices so I'm just happy I didn't end up doing similar work..
>>
>>674403210
you look like the girl who served me coffee one morning at Starbucks
>>
I design high end furniture, at a small sub contractor.
>>
>>674403584
>UN.png
>>
I franchised the bar and kitchen at a gold club
>>
>>674403846
Golf*
>>
>>674403677
>faggot.png
>>
>>674399414
An Italian place in my hometown. Decent pay. Popular overpriced restaurant. Pretty cool job.
>>
>>674403992
Olive garden
>>
I'm a bicycle mechanic. I love the work
>>
>>674404745
I did that when I started at walmart. That shit is zen.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.