[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a mcdonalds employee from australia anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: mcdonalds.jpg (50 KB, 550x341) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
50 KB, 550x341
ask a mcdonalds employee from australia anything
>>
do people think you're a fat American for working there?
>>
do you ever eat or take home food that didn't sell when your boss isn't looking?
>>
>>674398933
nah people respect me since i work fucked hours
>>
In the USA, niggers and Mexicans work at McDonald's and fast food joints.

What race of people usually work them in Australia?
>>
>>674398979
yes all the time. i often make burgers while im working and quickly eat them ducking and hiding from managers. and after work we usually ask to eat stuff we didnt sell and they usually say yea
>>
>>674399100
fucking nepalese man. theres a fair amount of white people who work in maccas here (sydney) but when i work overnight shifts, im the only white person in the store ( like 5 - 8 nepalese people )
>>
Do you ever see biracial white/abbo couples?

I hope not but do you ?
>>
is australia like Home & Away ?
>>
Best maccas burger you can order that isn't create your taste
>>
>>674399480
no i have never. i work in the suburbs not the city so there arent many abos
>>
>>674399585
if you are from the northern beaches, yes
>>
>>674399622
in my opinion, it would be the crispy southwest for sure bro. next time you go maccas, ask for your burger to be put in a wrap, its heaps good
>>
>>674399771
seems like a goddamn nice place to live there
>>
>>674398698
why the fuck do you australians always name things differently

maccas = mcdonalds
hungry jacks = burger king
>>
>>674398698
What do you really think of NZers?
>>
how many deadly animals chill around the store? found any inside?
>>
why do australian people say flamingalan or shit like that man
>>
>>674399967
maccas is slang that most ppl say here. i am not sure why we call burger king, hungry jacks in aus.
>>
>>674399972
new zealander here.
i think we mostly poke fun at each other, they say we're a bunch of kiwi fuckers and they're a bunch of convicts but i think we're on good terms overall
>>
>>674399983
only cockroaches. you dont really find deadly animals anywhere
>>
Do you smoke weed on the job?
>>
>>674399972
not much, they seem like decent people. would like to go to nz
>>
>>674400292
really? thats slightly disappointing.
>>
>>674400380
yea fairly often. i sometimes smoke before my shift and even while on break, but thats seldom. managers know i smoke sometimes and are cool with it, but said if i was clearly intoxicated theyd send me home. theyve sent other emoployees home for being high on the job and nothing else happened.
>>
>>674400524
hahahaha mcdonalds isnt surrounded by bush, theyre both in city/suburb setting so there arent hundreds of snakes and spiders crawling around everywhere. maybe in some of the more rural stores they get snakes or something
>>
>>674400679
i just imagine australia as this place where you walk inland 5 miles from the coast and BOOM wilderness.
>>
ever got in a fight with a kangaroo ? Heard those animals are crazy
>>
>>674399967
When Burger King moved to expand its operations into Australia, it found that its business name was already trademarked by a takeaway food shop in Adelaide. wiki for sauce
>>
>>674400951
id say more like 50+km depending from which coast
>>
have any stories about awful customers?
>>
weirdest experience so fair?
>>
>>674401338
nah unfortunately not because i mainly work in the kitchen so i dont interact with customers, but there is one crazy woman who always orders the same thing, and then returns all the wrapping and rubbish when shes finished so we "can wash and reuse"
>>
>>674401385
not sure. probably working overnight shift, it feels so bizarre to finish work at 7am
>>
>>674399967
just part of our culture I guess, always giving shit nicknames or abbreviating everything.
>sangers - sandwichs
>bangers - sausages
>servo - service station
>cunt - a friend
>mate - an enemy
>eski - cooler
>u-ey - u-turn
etc
>>
>>674398698
Do you work at Mcdonalds ?
If yes, are you employee ?
>>
>>674398698
ever fucked around with the food?

I worked at a fast food place once and a co-worker said a customer was rude to him so he rubbed his dick on the guys food before serving it to him. I was shocked, I mean I'd hate to think someone did that to my food so I don't do it to other peoples food.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.