[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you fuck her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: lw1.jpg (618 KB, 2609x2609) Image search: [Google]
lw1.jpg
618 KB, 2609x2609
would you fuck her?
>>
>>674396774
Aye, more than once
>>
>>674396774
Its /b/ they fuck even dead grannys
>>
>>674396774
Depends, how's the pussy?
>>
>>674396774
Is she has a dick?
>>
Ofc i would why do you even ask??
>>
>>674396774
Any nudes?
>>
>>674399778
i fucking hope so
>>
>>674396774
>assuming she isn't really a he
she looks like a pretentious cunt with that cup of tea.

but yeah, i'd try and fuck her.
>>
She looks exceptionally familiar, what's her first name? Need to check sisters Facebook friends
>>
>>674401196
Lizzie
>>
>>674401254
Oh well she looks really familiar
Please proceed OP
>>
>her
>>
>>674396774
Yeah, but it'll end in an abortion smoothie.
>>
>>674401254
North of England area?
>>
I don't care if it's a chick or a guys. I'd stick my noodle in that regardless.
>>
>>674402778
Maybe
>>
>>674396774
Again?
>>
>>674402886
Shit I swear she is a friend of a friend but I really cannot be arsed trawling friends lists on Facebook,
Have you cropped someone out of the photo? Might have been why I've seen it before someone I know was tagged in
>>
>>674404097
just search for Lizzie W and see who comes up in the auto suggest
>>
>>674404236
Found her, meh realise who she is and who on my list knows her

Post nudes op
>>
>>674405116
you ever jerked to her before? who do you know that knows her?
>>
>>674405116
>>674405287
also post her profile pic
>>
>>674396774
found this a few days ago, hope this helps.

>/b/ would fuck a donkey
>/b/ would fuck a squirrel
>/b/ would fuck your aunt Jessie with the squint
>/b/ would fuck your mom
>/b/ would fuck your sister
>/b/ would fuck your grandmother
>/b/ would dig up the corpse of your dead uncle and fuck that
>/b/ would fuck your dog
>/b/ would fuck your house
>/b/ would fuck the hole in a tree trunk
>/b/ would fuck your ex-girlfriend
>/b/ would fuck your current girlfriend
>/b/ would fuck you up the ass with a strap-on the size of your ego
>/b/ would fuck a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian incest sisters and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukelele
>/b/ would fuck you
>/b/ would fuck your grandpa
>/b/ would fuck your grandpa using lemons as a condom
>/b/ would fuck the sidewalk
>/b/ would fuck anything
>/b/ wants to know why the hell you keep asking it if it will fuck something when you already know the answer.
>/b/ would fuck an electric eel on its period
>/b/ would fuck a dead kitten
>/b/ would fuck a lactating shark
>/b/ would fuck an octopus
>/b/ would fuck mud if it thought it would wriggle.
>/b/ would fuck anything it can see, think, or imagine.
>/b/ would fuck you, rip out your eyeballs and nose, then skull-fuck you while reciting Exodus while eating deep-fried bacon to the tune of Rebecca Black’s Friday
>/b/ is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, five days, five weeks, or five years
>/b/ is most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndoggieness
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.