[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do chads get SO FUCKING ANGRY When they see someone less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 1000x664
Why do chads get SO FUCKING ANGRY When they see someone less attractive getting more attention from women?

I have 1 close friend and hes confident as fuck, always get pussy and when were out hes always talking to chicks, I just drink till then leave him with whover usually

Im the less attractive friend (not ugly but nothing special) and whenever I get some attention hen FREAKS OUT, wont even wingman

Example

One night a couple weeks ago were at the pub and these girls come over 1 ugly, 1 hot

They came over cause they like my jumper and watch and start chatting away

My friend just sits there then starts shitting on my job saying how Indont earn much and its not worth anything

Hes also told a girl i had crabs and another night asked some girl if we were fucking that night

Seriouslt what the fuck is his problem, I aint been laid for 3 fucking years and hes knows it

Whats this guys fucking problem?
>>
justin bieber is growing up so fast
>>
>>674386127
He's human trash, that's his problem.
Stop associating with this inbred cunt.
He is not - and probably has never been - your friend.
>>
>>674386127
Ask him. We don't know what fucked up problems your "friend" has.
>>
He's prolly just gay for you and secretly sucks you off while you're sleeping so he doesn't want you to waste your jizz on some bitches.
>>
Because pussy Is all he has, aside from that he's worthless as a person and doesn't provide for anyone else. The thought of you taking the only thing he has destroys him on the inside. Kick his insecure ass to the curb
>>
>>674386127
So basically you've missed out on 3 years of pussy by going out with him. Sounds like a whole lot of your fucking problem.
>>
>>674386127
He's not your friend, just uses you to look more attractive by comparison
>>
>>674386294
>>674386342
>>674386385
>>674386474
In a bit of a dilemma thiugh

Since i got back from uni hes literally the only m8 of mine whose around

literally my only "friend" at the momentAnd ive known him for ten years

Also he has HIV and women dont care, seriously as long as your douche alpha asshole chicks literally dont care if you have aids
>>
>>674386868
Now I call bs. No woman would be that stupid.
>>
>>674386868
Friends don't do that to people anon. Nothing lasts forever. Few months back a friend I'd know 9 years starting talking shit about me to all of our mutual friends so I said fuck it and told to him to have fun hanging out by yourself (all of our mutual friends were online and shit nobody hangs out with him Irl except me)
>>
>>674386127
He's probably an insecure dick. When he sees you getting attention he feels the need to 'downgrade' you in order to get all the attention back onto his superior self. Kind of like shy people don't like being in the spotlight, the star of the show doesn't like the spotlight on anybody else but himself.
>>
>>674387221
Do you know the reason he turned douche?
>>
File: catdisbelief.jpg (59 KB, 601x810) Image search: [Google]
catdisbelief.jpg
59 KB, 601x810
>>674387121
>no woman would be that stupid
pic related

>>674386868
That's no dilemma. Better to spend your time alone than with that kind of maggot.
>>
>>674386868
So you hang out with your "friend" because he's your only "friend". A guy who actively tries--and succeeds with--cock blocking you. Who has gaynigger disease.

No friends is better than an enemy poorly disguised as a friend.
>>
>>674387324
Yea I confronted him and he just said he's tired of my "shit attitude" to be fair I am a bit cynical but everyone I know knows not to take me seriously, but all I've done for him is try to help him find lady friends and to get out more and be more social. Obviously I failed at that lmao
>>
>>674387332
Come on man.. I'm trying to save what little faith I have in them If they are willing to risk getting an incurable and deadly disease just to get some dick...
>>
>>674386127
His alpha status is threatened by the success of others. Just your regular primal behavior. Do something about it before you become completely unfuckable.
>>
>>674386127
because he's actually insecure, and if you're smarter you can ridicule him like: "don't try to get that much attention man, you look a bit insecure" and you do it in front of the girl and clearly like you don't give a shit
>>
>>674387842
This, a thousand times this. He will into a steaming vegetable
>>
>>674386127
he's not your friend, he's an asshole. A friend would help you get laid, specially someone who apparently gets enough pussy anyways.

You got to change your attitude, go to the gym, get fit, get confident, pretend your something special even if you're not.

If you don't have friends try getting involved in something that you like, sports or whatever to get to know new people.

And if you ever get told that your shit infront of girls you like, just confront him and tell shit about them too not just stand there like a sissy saying nothing.
>>
>>674387583
What the fuck are you doing your not OP

seriously m8 fuck off

>>674387324
He has extreme ADHD and is very impulsive, he does a lot of coke and pills too and yet thinks im an alchoholic cause i like to get pissed and play mgsv
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.