[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>14h to go for first training ´16 >2days to go for first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>14h to go for first training ´16
>2days to go for first quali ´16
>3days to got for first race in ´16

is b excited?

also: who will win this year championship?
>>
dont worry anon, im with you!

fuck yeah! I want Rosberg to win (out of the 2 mercedes who will own everything).

If i had my way though, Alonso!! But Mclaren suck balls.

Oh and the new Renault livery is fucking splooosh
>>
>>674379658
rosberg ftw
fuck this nigga hamilton
>>
Fuck F1, that shits even more processional than Nascar nowadays, with less risk too.

MotoGP is the only real motorsport left.
>>
im a ferrari fan, so i want anyone from ferrari to win this year :)
>>
Holy shit!! I cant wait for this season of MotoGP after last season!? That was one for the ages. I don't know how they could possibly top it? I just re-watched Phillip Island for the 4th time.
>>
>>674380220
didnt watch any of last season thanks to fucking BTsport buying up the rights and charging stupid money to subscribe.
>>
Formula 1 the car race where they can only race for 10% of the time because they dont want to burn fuel and endanger the planet.

Meanwhile every team transports their cars and teams all over the world on airplanes.

Seems stupid to turn formula 1 into a procession because they want to appear Green.
>>
Bruh I live in North America and have to download every race due to the incompetent commentary and coverage over here. Hit up a racing torrent site or buy the season. Worth every penny. Best racing action I've ever seen.
>>
Mx > all forms of racing
>>
>>674379469
btw formula1 got a fb page since a few days
>so futuristic
>>
tokens 2016

Ferrari 23 (9 remaining)

Honda 18 (14 remaining)

Mercedes 19 (13 remaining)

Renault 7 (25 remaining)
>>
>>674379469
i cannt wait for it
winterbreak is too long for a real fan
>>
>>674380220
man i can't wait too
>>
>>674380028
motogp is for fags
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.