[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored. Insomnia. Who are you voting for? Are you even voting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14
File: wat.png (1 MB, 1484x960) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1 MB, 1484x960
Bored. Insomnia.

Who are you voting for? Are you even voting? Are you even old enough to vote? You even American?
>>
>>674375613
Not American but I'd vote for Bernie if I were, obviously
>>
25 and I don't vote. It's a waste of time.
>>
Fuck you all.
>>
File: 1457860091691.jpg (1 MB, 2429x1346) Image search: [Google]
1457860091691.jpg
1 MB, 2429x1346
>>674375665
Cuck spotted
>>
I'm not American. Aussie here.
Honestly? This is a pretty shit line-up for you Americans. I don't like anyone in particular really, they all seem to be obviously flawed and incompetent. Both Trump and Sanders have some good policies, but other than that they also have quite terrible pitfalls as well.
>>
>>674375734
Bruh, that aint american. at least give a shit
>>
Not american, but I already know that I will be entertained if I follow this thread.
>>
>>674375938
Don't give a shit about nationalism either really.
>>
>>674375842
>LE MAYMAYS TRANSL8 TO RL

Your entire generation will be the downfall of western civilisation
>>
I'm not going to vote, they all suck. Also, I'm not a member of the electoral college so my vote counts for nothing.
>>
I will "Tell them where too go"
But don't live there
>>
File: trump_drumpf06a.jpg (50 KB, 538x612) Image search: [Google]
trump_drumpf06a.jpg
50 KB, 538x612
>>674375613
Voting for whoever wins the democrat nomination. Wish is was Bernie, but looks like it'll be Hillary. Either way still far superior to his high-and-mighty lord fancypants Drumpf
>>
File: trump_idiocracy.jpg (46 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
trump_idiocracy.jpg
46 KB, 599x399
>>674375842
>>
>>674376160
Western civilization is going to fall anyway. It's happening already.
>>
voting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAWmCuIMET8#t=56
>>
Not voting this time, all the candidates suck. Can't be bothered.
>>
>>674375613

Look at all these foreigners w their adorable opinions.

When your elections are up NO one will say a word because your countries are completely irrelevant on the world stage.

Stay useless
>>
>>674376325
AHAHHAHAHA DRUMPF.
Wow. This is literally the most childish shit ever and I can't believe people think it's a proper insult at all. If you can't think of a proper reason to dislike Trump and provide a proper argument, then don't comment with you're fucking 'Drumpf' bullshit.
Also, Clinton is fucking retarded and should be in jail, and Sanders has one of the weakest foreign policies I've seen.
>>
Simple rule.. Vote for the candidate who most likely uses the word Nigger in everyday conversation.
>>
>>674375613
Murica is fucked anyway
>>
File: cuck'o'matic.jpg (68 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
cuck'o'matic.jpg
68 KB, 600x500
>>674375842
>>
Not american. Predict a win for Hillary, Trump to divide an already weakened GOP even more.
four years of americans making up puerile names for opposition leaders and hating on each other like spoiled children, oblivious to the rest of the world's disdain for their idiocy.

whether he bleats and blares his way into the white house or not, Drumpf's campaign has already exposed and underlined america's racism and hypocrisy. you've already lost.
>>
I'm not voting for any.
>>
File: oh nevermind.jpg (9 KB, 159x199) Image search: [Google]
oh nevermind.jpg
9 KB, 159x199
>>674376410
so young and jaded... omg
>>
>>674376410
...Because "dank memefrogs" are what your generation considers entertainment and literary excellence. Troll culture is undoing the very fabric of actual human interaction.

Sociologically, this is fascinating. As a human who has to share the world with the rest of you tattooed, fuck-anything-with-a-pulse never read a book ne'erdowell twats who are only, bafflingly, a few years younger than myself.

By all means, vote for a half-rate businessman with an ego the size of the moon, which remains entirely unchecked by the Donald's dealings in reality, to the highest office in the land. WW3 wasn't getting here fast enough for my taste anyway.
>>
>>674375613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt49DsfKDMc
>>
>>674376575
It's not meant to be an insult, shitforbrains.
It's meant to remind people that the only thing Trump is is his gaudy Trump brand.
>>
File: breh.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>674376575
>scuffs at "drumpf" for being childish insult
>supports Trump, the all-time grandmaster of childish insults
>wants "proper arguments"
>supports Donald "I have the best words" Trump
>own argument is "Clinton is fucking retarded and should be in jail"
holy shit anon, holy shit.

this is out there, man.
>>
>>674376575
> you're fucking 'Drumpf" bullshit
> you're
> mfw edumation
>>
>>674376575
>Clinton is fucking retarded and should be in jail, and Sanders has one of the weakest foreign policies I've seen

this.
>>
>>674376918
>visits /b/
>criticises trolling
bro
>>
>>674377055
I like your dubs
>>
>>674377394
I didn't say I didn't want to have any fun whilst the world ends
>>
>>674376918
I like how you're making assumptions based on what, exactly? Sure, there is a degradation of culture, but you can attribute it to much more than just 'memes'. Has it occurred to you that this spawning of useless nothings are simply just a result of an age pre-occupied with social media and the internet age? There is little left in the human psych to strive for, other than popularity and fame. There is no need to work on your mind when you can simply halve a skinny-fat body and achieve some level of recognition among your peers. Being intelligent these days gets you nowhere.
Also your assumptions are unfounded. I never once said I was voting for Trump; I don't even reside in America. I recognized that Western culture was fading, regardless of memes. There is more than that to attribute to it.
>>
File: revolution_time.jpg (95 KB, 681x1124) Image search: [Google]
revolution_time.jpg
95 KB, 681x1124
>>674375613
>voting
>assenting to global capitalist corruption
>pretending our managed democracy isn't a facade
>>
File: anon ffs.jpg (11 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
anon ffs.jpg
11 KB, 263x192
>>674377918
>>
>>674377741
I like this guy. This guy's cool.
Seriously tho, isn't that a contradiction? Do you not think youre propagating 'troll culture'? Or do you think there are enough 14 year olds as there is?
>>
>>674375613
Europoor here. Since Hillarys been proven to be a liar, Bernie being just a leftist cuck, I would vote Trump coz hes independent enough to not be another puppet in someones elses hands. His ego is so big that while fucking a top class model he imagines hes jacking off.
>>
>>674375613
exactly 3 people have my vote:

1. Rand Paul
2. Jesse Ventura
3. Donald Trump

in that order.
>>
>>674378551
I've never heard of 2 before, care to enlighten an ausfag?
>>
File: haiku.png (65 KB, 485x650) Image search: [Google]
haiku.png
65 KB, 485x650
>>674378114
Faith in the system you were born into runs deep. I guess it's natural for you to be scared of change, even when it becomes glaringly obvious that the survival of our civilization depends upon it.
>>
>>674378767
he's currently not on the radar because he's waiting till the reps and dems to choose their candidates, in which he'll enter the field.
he was in the military, became navy seals.
he was governor of a state and elected by a land slide out of nowhere.
he doesn't identify with a political party.
he was on WWF (WWE now) "pro" wrestler (where he got his name)
he had a tv show called conspiracy theory (showed actual investigations in an entertainment way)
>>
>>674379265
Sounds similar to Trump. A celebrity that actually did things with their life that everyone will make fun of. Cool
I like Rand Paul tho.
>>
File: Trump_stage_protesters.jpg (41 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
Trump_stage_protesters.jpg
41 KB, 538x538
>>674376575
>If you can't think of a proper reason to dislike Trump

I can think of several.
>he's a pompous ass spoiled by his daddy's money
>without daddy's money he'd be a McDonald's manager today
>he will say anything to get elected so he can play king of the world for a while
>he totally reversed all of his stances when he realized the democrats were too smart to vote for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

He's never going to build your stupid wall
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/trump-admits-his-talk-of-a-great-wall-along-the-mexican-border-is-a-trick-to-rile-up-a-sleepy-crowd/

He's a fake
http://winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/

https://vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn

I could go on, but I know it would be pointless. Republicans are famous for ignoring facts they don't like.
>>
File: trump_drumpf36715.jpg (60 KB, 600x727) Image search: [Google]
trump_drumpf36715.jpg
60 KB, 600x727
>>674376575
>>
>>674379543
out of context.
>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

staging protesters to show how big the crowd is.
cause the camera will focus on that guy, but they have turn around to do so.

>wall
more like enforce immigration law.
>>
File: trump_fingers.jpg (13 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
trump_fingers.jpg
13 KB, 350x233
>>674380366
>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

exactly.

not out of context at all.

You just backed me up. He fakes protesters. The reason doesn't matter. He is a fake, just like his orange spray tan and blonde dyed comb-over thing
>>
Definitely not voting for hickory clitton
>>
File: trump_idiots.jpg (124 KB, 960x865) Image search: [Google]
trump_idiots.jpg
124 KB, 960x865
>>674380366
>out of context.
I would have put the entire quote on the >>674379543 picture, but I figured it would be too many words for the average Trump supporter to read and comprehend.
>>
>>674379543
>implying liberal faggots don't ignore shit they don't like

What's up pot? Gonna call that kettle black a bit more you fucking nigger?
>>
>>674380855
> hickory clitton
do you americans really think this is clever?
you do this all the time. like you only just learned to use puns but don't quite know how they work.
well. i guess we already think you're stupid.
carry on.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.