[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/, how can I quit smoking? I've tried everything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12
File: aaa.jpg (19 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
19 KB, 630x400
Hey /b/, how can I quit smoking? I've tried everything, but shit didn't work. What should I do, to stop poisoning myself with this shit?
>>
>>674374906
Smoak moar
>>
>>674374906
Vaping has worked suprisingly well for me.
>>
>go to store
>buy kilo selfdiscipline
>apply
>????
>profit
>>
>>674374971
Nice try, asshole.
>>
>>674374973
Is it as harmful as usual cigaretes?
>>
>>674374999
Can't argue with trips.
>>
>>674374973
And how much doest it cost?
>>
>>674374906
Kill yourself.
>>
>>674374906
kill yoursef you will stop smoking instantly
>>
>>674374999
Maybe I should switch to LSD?
>>
>Put the packet on the table
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>674375102
No. In fact recent studies have shown that it is around 95% safer than smoking. You can really feel the difference in your lungs.

It's cheaper, healthier, your clothes and house don't stink, your teeth aren't yellow.

Plus it's nowhere near as addictive. If I go out for the day and forget my vape I don't really care and just have a vape when i get home. In fact, I've cut down a hell of a lot on my vaping without even really realising it.
>>
Stop smoking... its that simple faggot
>>
keep smoking bud, death is relief and smoking is great if you're too much of a coward to end it here and now.
>>
>>674375173
>>674375181
Suicide is for pussies.
>>
>>674375324
You need help buddy. Get a phycologist
>>
Spend as much time as you can with people
talking and being around people will make you concentrate on other things. Connecting is the opposite of addiction.
>>
>>674375238
Secretly works at vape shop lol.
Man one time across from the Chinese buffet the lil vape shop was just all vape you could not see a damn thing from across the street I mean Jesus
>>
>>674375278
If I could do that, I wouldn't be asking about it here, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>674374906
Listen up OP. I am a successfully ex-smoker.
And i have serious addiction problem. I chained smoke cigarettes. But now i don't smoke cigarettes at all after 12 years of smoking , started up pretty young like 14-15, half pack + aday. The secret? pipe tobacco.. No more inhale, no more bad lungs, and it is cost-effective.
>>
>>674375350
And you need to quit being dyslexic.
>>
>>674375398
No man, I've just found vaping to be a very effective replacement for smoking.
>>
>>674375389
That's pretty fucking deep
Honest
>>
>>674374906
Try to delay your smoking rather than denying yourself all together.
You're more likely to put off a smoke for later.
So every time you want one, keep telling yourself "later".

Forgive yourself for the few you do end up having.

Keep delaying each one as long as you can and you'll find yourself in a place where you mightn't need it anymore.

Good luck Op, I'm 6 years smoke free.
Nicotine inhalers help, too.
I guess vaping would too, to an extent.
>>
>>674375389
The problem is that most people I know are smokers too.
>>
>>674375238
Yeah when I cape I start coughing up all the phlegm that built up in my lungs from smoking, it's great. I'm an ausfag so I had to buy my Nic online and I bought all this safety gear for mixing so now I'm going to get my nicotine/flavour mixture together tomorrow.
>>
>>674375448
enjoy your mouth cancer faggot
>>
>>674375389
Ironically i smoke every once in a while, and i do it to be social at parties and such.
>>
>>674374906
Have you tried not to smoke?
>>
>>674375515
This and keep busy all the time.
>>
>>674375448
But where can I get as elite tobaco as yours?
>>
>>674375517
Shit sucks.
I work at a bar so it's like man the burgers be fucking smoking.
>>
>>674374906
OP, most of these autistic children can't understand a chemical addiction because, they've never had one.
I'm off/on but, every time I've done it, it's just will power. You have to make the decision to do it and the will to limit yourself. It's not easy at all but, it's totally doable. Good luck!
>>
>>674375523
I'm just waiting on my first batch of concentrates to show up and I'm going to start mixing my own this weekend. I can literally make it for 50-60p per 10ml compared to upwards of £3.

Combined with making my own coils, my vaping costs are going to be £5 a month going forwards. Compared to around £50 a month smoking, and that was rolling my own. That would be around £250 if I had been smoking manufactured cigs like I used to.
>>
File: weedmask.jpg (55 KB, 540x703) Image search: [Google]
weedmask.jpg
55 KB, 540x703
>>674374906
>>674374906
>>674374906
>>674374906
>>674374906

have you tried growing a pair of balls?

if that doesn't work, try and stop being a weak-filled fag.

as a final last-ditch effort, could stop being a total fucking cunt.

combine all three of those options, and perhaps you might be able to quit sucking on your cancer dicks

nah but all kidding aside you won't quit until you really decide you are going to quit

all this "omg halp meh quit guis" bullshit will be behind you when you REALLY decide to quit, and then you will quit without any fanfare at all

>source

i quit somewhere around 4 years ago, and i do not know the exact date, because who the fuck cares about gay little landmark shit like that
>>
>>674375515
I've already tried that, but addiction increased.
>>
>>674375523
A lot of that phlegm is actually the residue from your liquid.
If you find yourself getting throat infections more often, lay off the cape a bit.
It kinda lowers your immune system for it.
>>
>>674375663
Should I visit psychologist and ask him for help?
>>
>>674375517
Try to get some new people to hang around with, or jut try as much as you can to concentrate on the conversation and not the smoking.
The momemt you feel this 'have to smoke' feeling just say to yourself "Come at me!".
Try to get some goals in life, people with goal tend to smoke less, and if you don't have a goal to invest your time on, just make your goal to find one! :D

Good luck man ;)
>>
Smoke and drink and get fucked up as you can.
Wake up sick as fuck.
Try again.
More success.
>>
>>674375623

don't get the flavored stuff.
let me tell you how to do it.
first quit smoking cigarettes.. it is really really hard. try not to smoke as long as possible, until you cant hold it anymore, get a pipe tobacco. make sure you get the real stuff. although you don't inhale pipe tobacco, some pipe tobacco pack with strong nicotine. the nicotine is so strong that i felt dizzy the first time.
>>
>>674375790
>bullshit

You would be coughing up all that crap if you just quit and didn't vape. That s your lungs getting rid of all the crap in there and it will happen for anything between a few weeks to months after you quit smoking.
>>
>>674375582
Try to notice that you smoke only when you get bored, but when you're in an interesting conversation you'll forget to get out a cigarette
>>
>>674374906
You're literally as bad as the "hurr durr I can't lose weight" fatsos. Stop smoking, that's how you stop smoking.
>>
>>674375725
That is really useless, sir, because the definition os "not being total cunt" is subjective for everyone.
>>
cigarettes is nasty nasty... pipe tobacco is not.. i feel so much better after i quit cigarettes, better sleep better energy
>>
>>674374906
buy a shit ton of the trebor extra strong mints, every time you want to smoke, eat like 2/3 of them, worked for me for like 2 months so far and for my dad for 10 years, gotta be something there
>>
>>674374906
Smoke pot op. As a smoker here, it is a method which helps me. Unfortunately I never have a supply for over 3 days, so I smoke when I run out. You can apply tobacco with herb, it will probably taste nice to your senses as a smoker. Technically you'll still be smoking tobacco, but much less. Half a cigarette a day or less, perhaps?
>>
>>674376024
i'm not really sure that's how it works. Alot of my friends, who i for different reasons rarely see are smokers, so going outside at a party and having a zig is quite often a good way to get to talk with them without all the noise inside. Maybe you're right though, i guess few conversations are very deep when you smoke.
However i only smoke rarely so it's not like a huge problem that is overtaking or has overtaken my life.
>>
>>674375940
My dad had a pipe few years ago, but now he lost it. What kind of pipe is the best, you think?
>>
File: Noooooooooooooooooo.jpg (20 KB, 622x415) Image search: [Google]
Noooooooooooooooooo.jpg
20 KB, 622x415
>>674376103
But dad, I like softmints.
>>
File: beerbongbutt.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
beerbongbutt.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>674376097
read on to the end of my post, anon, i was only being rude for the lulz

what i'm saying is, "wanting" to quit will never be good enough. i imagine nearly every smoker WANTS to quit (nobody likes spending money on a bad habit which makes you feel shitty)

you will only quit when you decide once and for all that you are NOT a smoker, and i can tell you from experience that there's no sense in trying to quit at all until you reach that point

i must have thrown away 50 half-full packs of cigs while "trying" to quit, and if i would have just smoked them all i probably would have quit even sooner

go ahead and enjoy smoking until you decide that you DO NOT smoke, and then you won't smoke anymore. there isn't really a such thing as quitting smoking, you just one day do not smoke anymore.

that's the best i can do, anon
>>
>>674376361
i kek'ed
>>
>>674376235
Should I use hookah?
>>
>>674376347

any briar pipe will do
the real question is which tobacco.
some'll give you tongue bite and that is a no-no
and smoking pipe take some time to learn. it is a slow relaxing thoughtful process.
pipe tobacco the less process the better.
>>
>>674376442
Thanks, anon. I wish it would help me.
>>
>>674375238
On the flip side, you don't know dip about chemistry, and you're willfully ignorant to the reactions between the flavorings, colorings in them, and the reactions with nicotine over a period of time, and what's going to happen in 10-30 years of doing it.
Or your fucking chinese battery explode and burn the shit out of you.
>>
>>674376560
Thanks, anon. I'll definetely try it.
>>
>>674376657
That's dark.
>>
>>674375766
Just fucking quit then.
Just fucking don't smoke anymore. It's literally that simple. When you want one, you quit, so you don't have one.
Otherwise you haven't quit and you're still smoking.
Fucking idiot.
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

..t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m..
>>
>>674376751
At least we know exactly what tobacco does.
Short term studies mean dick.
and 10 years is a short term study regardless of what anyone says.

I know too much about cheap batteries to even carry one in my pocket where it's getting banged around and moist from sweat.
>>
>>674374906
Why do you want to stop smoking?
>>
>>674376464
It's your choice, my friend. I usually smoke bongs. But if you have the resources to do so, smoking joints for the first week could be beneficial. It will ease withdrawals with the tobacco in herb, plus it's an effort on the lungs to even smoke a joint so it's doubtful you'll want a cig afterwards. But a joint is much like a cig so maybe try that at first, until a tolerance builds up an ect
I guarantee it will help though man. Plus, you get high. Be cautious of your set and setting with it though,
>>
>>674376910
Because I feel like shit after each cigarete.
>>
>>674375685
Ausfags literally pay the equivalent of about £15 for a packet of 25 cigarettes so I'm very glad to find a cheaper option
I want to buy more motorcycle shit instead of spending my money on cancer

>>674375790 I cannot agree or disagree with this as I don't know but I will look at it further, however >>674375984 is also very much true, I coughed up loads of phlegm for weeks last time I quit.
>>
>>674376920
This.
Smoking pot can help you curb nicotine addictions, actually.
If you actually want to quit.
I honestly believe nicotine is 80% mental addiction.
>>
>>674376657
I know enough about continuous current draw and batery safety to not have a battery blow up in my pocket.

I also vape 0 nicotine liquid, none of my liquids contain colourings, and I even avoid all of the diketones.

Also, I vape as one would smoke a cigar. I don't even inhale it into my lungs. It's more of a flavour/habit thing for me.

So yeah, I reckon I'm pretty safe thanks.

Also, if I didn't vape I would definitely be smoking. So even if it does turn out to be bad for you (which it more than likely will not) it is still the healthier alternative and the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>674376326
I actually got this information from a research I've read and digged up about some time ago.
Yep what I meant is that you have to have these deep conversations.
Last time I was in a bar with friends (yesterday) when I was talking about something very deep with a friend, he didn't smoke at all, but when I walked up to a girl afterwards and he as left at the table with the other friends who smoe and then he started to somke too, but when I came back, he just got back into the convsation and didn't touch a cigarrete the whole night!
That's the thing that proved it to me :)
>>
>>674376992
Have you ever tried to give up fapping?
>>
>>674376657
I'm not him, but I'm quite convinced that consistently inhaling vaporised shit isn't great for you. However, until you can convince people that vaping is anywhere near as bad as smoking despite all the proven side effects of smoking your words will fall upon deaf ears, I'm afraid.
>>
>>674377215
not op. i cant, i fap over 4000 thousand time for the course of 15 years. and without a fap i cant sleep every night
>>
>>674377174
hmm ok, i'll try noticing that :) But that does not make much sense to me, since smoking is supposed to relieve stress and anxiety, so having deep conversations should be easier i reckon :)
>>
>>674377081
Nicotine is not nearly as addictive as everyone has been led to believe. That why typical nicotine replacement therapy such as patches and gum etc doesn't have the high success rate that vaping does.

There are other chemicals in cigarettes which cause the addiction. Research MAOIs.

This is why I used vaping (0 nicotine) and green tea to replace smoking.
>>
>>674377215
Yeah, but it was a complete fail.
>>
>>674377338
and i'm guessing you feel terrible afterwards?
>>
Smoke a shit load of cigarettes right now. Go to the store buy a pack of 20 of the grimest nastiest cigarettes you can get and just chainsmoke. Put all your clothes in a bin bag and then go a day or two without smoking (try e-lites or some other form of nicotine) and then open the bag and sniff. Shits nasty af and that's what you smell like constantly.
>>
>>674377447
(Citation needed)
>>
>>674377504
i feel good actually. i need this fap before i get a real pussy
>>
>>674377456
and you probably feel horrible afterwards.
>>
>>674377594
>research MAOIs

I'm not going to do your research for you son.
>>
>>674374906

Throw away all your cigarettes, destroy them by drenching them in water and throw them in the bin (so you can't take them out of the bin again). If you fuck up and buy some more then as soon as you realize you fucked up destroy them all again and throw them away. If you fuck up occasionally and smoke a cigarette that's not the end of the world but you gotta be ruthless about not giving yourself the option whenever possible.
>>
if you can smoke bud, get a good deal on shit shake and roll tons of joints. keep smoking those. worked for me
>>
>>674377105
>I know enough about continuous current draw and batery safety to not have a battery blow up in my pocket.
That's literally not why it would explode

>Willfully ignorant
Case in point
>>
File: 1457946152990.jpg (54 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
1457946152990.jpg
54 KB, 510x720
I quit for 3 months first 1/2 weeks are the worst. I spent alot of time eating, exercising & going to the sauna. Basicly you need to do something instead of doing nothing and being like
>hurr durr I wanna smoke cuz im a faggot
>go do something u retard
>>
smoked a pack a day for 5 years, one day I decided to quit cold turkey and it worked, smoke your last cig before you go to bed and wake and say no more!
>>
>>674377812
I also keep my batteries in cases and not rolling around my pocket with coins or keys.

Although that was implied under the umbrella of 'battery safety'. But whatevs.
>>
>>674374906
>Hey /b/, how can I quit smoking? I've tried everything, but shit didn't work

Did you try just not smoking? It's hard, but if you aren't a weak-willed bitch it's definitely possible.
>>
>>674377812
>>674377105
However, I'll admit you'll be one of the people who is relatively fine from vaping.
A propylene glycol bath for the delicate insides of your lungs is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1450149485906.gif (2 MB, 369x310) Image search: [Google]
1450149485906.gif
2 MB, 369x310
>>674374906
Go to jail.

>commit come petty bullshit crime
>get sentenced for like 30 days in jail
>your subconscious will know there is no way you will be able to have a smoke
>won't bother you too much after the second week, just waking up might suck a bit
>get out of jail
>don't start again

Worked for me.
>>
>>674377911
Also just stop, dont smoke less
No nicotine bullshit
Just stahp
>>
It's not that difficult, really. First few days will be hard, maybe even a week but after that you'll not feel the need to smoke anymore.
>>
>>674377764
I'm talking about the part where you say that nicotine isn't as addictive as everyone believes. The burden of proof rests on the person making the claim. Asking me to prove your claims for you is nothing short of fallacious reasoning.
>>
>>674377577
I remember one day my Dad came round and asked my mother to do some washing up. They split up but now and then they'd help each other out.

Anyways, he left his washing here (none of us smoke and he smokes a lot) and we didn't get around to doing it for a couple of days and when my Mum opened the bag she was almost ill. It wasn't very pleasant.
>>
>>674374906
cold turkey you weak fag, its not that hard. I quit from one day to another after 5 years of smoking. Sometimes i buy another pack to celebrate something, or to smoke with my aunt, who i see 1 or 2 times a year, and thats it. Still its 4 pack a year now, after 1(sometimes more) pack / day.
>>
>>674378170
lazy cunt
>>
Quitting smoking is easy when you realize 2 things.

1. Your body clears out nicotine in ~48hours. Any cravings after that are psychological.

2. You don't have to go to the effort or expense of going to the store for smokes.
>>
Vaping (get everything online to avoid the fedoras) works well, as does smoking weed. The meds work well for some people too
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 426x382
>>674378379
Oh, you.
>>
>>674378025
Any withdrawal symptoms from the daily dose of dropping the soap?
>>
>>674377105
>>674376657
>>674375238
>>674375102
>>674374973
DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available. The substance may be
toxic to central nervous system (CNS). Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage
> Propylene Glycol MSDS Section: 3
>>
File: 1453406109183.jpg (7 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
1453406109183.jpg
7 KB, 216x234
>>674378793
jail =/= prison kiddo
>>
Get your wisdom theeth removed and play some god tier games
>>
>>674379226
>>674378793
Jail = stupid fuckfuck crimes to break your will to do more crimes, if you're a sane person.
Prison = men who haven't seen a woman in 20 years and are insane.
>>
>>674374906
Use to smoke 2 packs a day, for like 10 years. Tried quitting and a I lacked the will to stock through. Got a vape, haven't had a smoke in 2.5 years. Feel a shit ton better. I still vape, Fedora blah blah blah, suck a dick if you don't like people that quit smoking.
>>
>>674379555
Forgot to mention I tried that Chantix shit. Holy shit, I was close to death after a few days, at least in my mind. I can't believe they will prescribe that shit but vaping is dangerous, lmfao
>>
File: 1452214200953.png (496 KB, 643x580) Image search: [Google]
1452214200953.png
496 KB, 643x580
>>674379468
>>674379226

This. Jail is full of regular people who got busted. You have VERY little freedom in jail, are pretty much in line of sight at all times, by guards, or security cams.

Prison however, is different. It is full of crazy ass full on criminals, who have little to use. You have more freedom in prison, and aren't watched as closely.

tl;dr: you dont get raped in jail. You do get raped in prison.
>>
File: 1451871132375.jpg (40 KB, 355x535) Image search: [Google]
1451871132375.jpg
40 KB, 355x535
>>674379016
>>674379776
>>674378606
>>674377105
Special Remarks on other Toxic Effects on Humans:
Acute Potential Health Effects: Skin: May cause mild skin irritation. It may be absorbed through the skin and cause systemic
effects similar to those of ingestion. Eyes: May cause mild eye irritation with some immediate, transitory stinging, lacrimation,
blepharospasm, and mild transient conjunctival hyperemia. There is no residual discomfort or injury once it is washed
away. Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. Ingestion: It may cause gastrointestinal tract irritation. It may affect
behavior/central nervous system(CNS depression, general anesthetic, convulsions, seizures, somnolence, stupor, muscle
contraction or spasticity, coma), brain (changes in surface EEG), metabolism, blood (intravascular hemolysis, white blood
cells - decreased neutrophil function), respiration (respiratory stimulation, chronic pulmonary edema, cyanosis), cardiovascular
system(hypotension, bradycardia, arrhythmias, cardiac arrest), endocrine system (hypoglycemia), urinary system (kidneys),
and liver. Chronic Potential Health Effects: Skin: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause allergic contact dermatitis.
Ingestion: Prolonged or repeated ingestion may cause hyperglycemia and may affect behavior/CNS (symptoms similar to that
of acute ingestion). Inhalation: Prolonged or repeated inhalation may affect behavior/CNS (with symptoms similar to ingestion),
and spleen
>causes stupor

kek
>>
>>674380291
implying i rub juice into my eyes or skin or drink that shit
>>
dont its e f f a y
>>
>>674380473
>boiling it into a fine vapor and inhaling isn't similar to rubbing it into your skin

>stupor
kek
>>
>>674380802
Dude the whole point is you ingest fuck all of it at any one time. Are you fucking retarded? Side effects come when things are ingested in reasonable doses.
>>
right i'm out of this retardet tread. too many retarts
>>
>>674380473
>Inhalation
>causes stupor
>changes in surface EEG
>metabolism
>hypoglycemia

Literally fat aspergers.
>>
>>674380919
>reasonable doses of 1,2-Dihydroxypropane

Dow chemical corp, PR division, got to you before I could.
It's too late anon.
Y-you can sleep now, sweet prince.
>>
>>674374906
Shit didn't work? That's a shit excuse. You quit cold turkey and never look back. Or die to early in realted diseases. Is this really a choice?
>>
>>674374906

Just stop. That's what I did.
I focused on the time I smoked the most, first. When I was driving. I stopped letting my friends who smoke partake while we were in my vehicle. I made sure to forget my pack at home, or in my work bag. I would avoid gas stations at all costs until I needed to fuel up.
After about, a week? I didn't really want one anymore. They stopped smelling good when I walked past others smoking.
Anything other than cold turkey is pussy bullshit that you're just going to end up spending a bunch of money, if not more, than if you were just still smoking, also.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1024x569
>>674381210
>taking a chemical compound (pg) and using its lesser known name out of context in a forum in which most people won't understand its meaning
>using big scary alternate chemical labels to fear monger without providing actual evidence

I love how anti vax/food babe logic has crept onto the chans.
>>
>>674381675
>>674380291
>see image
>>
>>674381675
Di Hydrogen Monoxide anyone?
>>
>>674381894
Fucking this, 1000 times this
>>
>>674374906
Switch to vaping. Seriously.

I started smoking when I was 13. By my 50s was smoking two packs a day. Decided to try vaping to save money. Never looked back, been vaping a couple of years now. Slowly weaned myself off nicotine, only vspe for flavor now.

Switching is easy, quiting is hard. Stop by a good vape shop, buy a quality device from a quality brand like Kangertech or Aspire. Try several tobacco flavors, get recommendations on nicotine strength and high pg for good throat hit.

You can do this, /b/ro.
>>
>>674374906
I quit a few years ago but I'm not really sure how. I just stopped wanting them.
>>
>>674381675
>>674381894
>>
>>674382134
I would suggest not getting a nicotine flavor. I know some people want to go the safe route but after you have had some good flavors tobacco tastes like total ass. Even if it means sticking with vape its a heck of a lot better.
>>
Eat mentos or those minty candy for 2days it helpt me stop
>>
>>674374906
Willpower
or World of Warcraft. That shit made my buddy of 10+ years of smoking stop.
>>
>>674382318
hoooot

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/propylene_glycol_addendum.pdf

I don't know about VG but please for the love of god if you care about your genetic lineage, don't be vaping the cheap shit.

Or alternatively, don't inhale things that you don't need to. Car exhaust all day is bad enough.
>>
>>674374906
Have you tried not smoking?
>>
>>674374906
I was a smoker for 10 years and recently quit. The most important thing is that you have to have a reason. Just money or you're worried about long term health don't really cut it. Then you have to answer the following question.

Do you really want to never smoke another cigarette again? Ever?

If you can get past that, the rest is easy. Try Chantix and ween off smoking for a month while you take it. Then just don't smoke.
>>
>>674382731
Thanks for sharing anon, good read.

>>674382731
I just read that entire study and all research cited within it with regards to post partum and reproductive effects indicates no negative effect on humans or cows. What are you on about?
>>
>>674376850
nostalgia

>where do you think we are right now
>>
>>674374906
In the same boat OP. I started Rubik's cubing and doing push ups every time I went to roll one. Still haven't thrown my baccy away, not to smoke but just a reminder to do push ups.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.