[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /b/ think of vegans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: vegan.png (15 KB, 325x225) Image search: [Google]
vegan.png
15 KB, 325x225
What does /b/ think of vegans?
>>
>>674373503
autism scum
>>
they are kill
>>
>>674373503
I couldn't give less of a fuck what other people eat
>>
fuck them, especially the ones who like to shove it down people's throats the fact that they don't eat meat
>>
>>674373503
nothing wrong with it if they're not triggered autists about it. it's a hard unfulfilling lifestyle choice that i would never recommend, but most if not all of your necessary nutrients can be consumed by strict dietary planning. it's stupid, but not the worst unless they get all booty tickled about meat being eaten infront of them.
>>
>>674373503
Sauce?
>>
>>674373503
Rolling
>>
>>674373503
Mostly they're annoying since they seem incapable of shutting up about their dietary habits.
>>
>>674374289
Is there another kind?
>>
>>674373503
attention whoring whiteknight fucks.
except the others.
>>
>>674373503
Oh my God, who the hell cares?
>>
>>674373503
I think that they'll live more than us meat-eater. Everyone make his choice, and if they don't bother other people they are ok
>>
>>674373503
https://www.change.org/p/psychological-recovery-clinic-scarbourough-family-of-this-individual-vegan-gains-to-be-admitted-for-psychological-help
>>
>>674373503
I like vegans. The iron and vitamin B12 deficiency means they can't run away.
>>
Are they tumblr-tier hipsters who try to use their diet as a tool to assert moral dominance? If not then I respect them.
>>
>>674373503
I actually have more respect for vegans than vegetarians tbh. At least they stick by a moral code of kindness to animals, not like milk-drinking veggies who like to overlook the fact that any male calves from that milk producing cow were slaughtered out of hand.
>hot blooded carnivore here btw.
>>
>>674375337
Also, people that will quite happily eat beef but scorn veal: "oh those poor baby cows! That's so cruel; I won't touch it, that'll show the meat industry."
They are surplus to requirements. They will die young whatever because it's not cost effective to raise them, even selling them for dog food is more economical.
LONG LIVE VEAL!
>>
>>674375337
they all beat up little children instead
>>
File: 1_edited.jpg (25 KB, 292x633) Image search: [Google]
1_edited.jpg
25 KB, 292x633
>>674373503
Lentil farts are just awful.
>pic related.
>>
>>674373503
They're idiots.
>>
File: ven.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ven.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>674373503
veganism is the future

better nutrition
better for the environment
morally sound

<vegan
>>
veganfag 4 years. best decision of my life, everything has improved, skin, mood, energy levels, sex drive.. could keep on going.
also slashes my chances of getting cancer and my risk of dying from heart disease is nearly 0
>>
If vegans force their animals into vegan diets, they should be fucking jailed.
Fuck them.
>>
>>674373503
How do you know if someone's a vegan, nazi or christian? They'll fucking tell you!
>>
>>674376787
I insist on all my pets being strict vegans.
Then again, they are tortoises...
>>
>>674376603
eating bugs is the future.
>>
>>674377049
Eating butts is his present.
>>
File: 6492409246427654292918724598274.jpg (487 KB, 718x729) Image search: [Google]
6492409246427654292918724598274.jpg
487 KB, 718x729
>>
>>674376799
how many meat eaters does it take to change a lightbulb? none. theyd rather stay in the dark
>>
>>674374417
You're on 4chan, it's your job to complain about something that other people do that you don't.
>>
I think it's damn ignorant not to like double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 459x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 459x464
>>
>>674374417
>vitamin b12
>deficiencys can lead to anemia
>vitamin D
>60% comea from sun rest from meats, you never go outside so you need that meat D
>eating 3 cans of legumes to get same protein as 1/3rd of a whole chicken breast
Gg tbh used to be vegetarian not vegan so atleast I could drink milk n shit but it was shit
>>
>>674377952
Also fuck the raw vegans thats a whole nother tier of shit. My step sister is one and the gist of it is, the only eat raw fruits and vegetables because cooking them makes them poison or something. They tell everyone theyre raw vegans and show up normal vegans by not shutting up about how raw veganism is better.
>>
>>674373503
Honestly, I think they're on to something. We'd have a lot fewer fatties if everyone was vegan. Not Oreo cookie vegan, but plant-eating vegan.
>>
>>674377952
Meat eater here

Milk is vit D fortified in Canada. Sun rays are supposedly ineffective between nov - feb . You can just take supplements for b12 and Iron right?
>>
>>674378843
Less cardiovascular related diseases, type 2 diabetes. Likely a better understanding of food literacy so less consumption of all these processed foods....
>>
>>674373503
Pisses me off because I have coeliac disease which means gluten slowly kills me. I can't eat anything that has wheat in it or my body attacks itself and I get pain and depression and loads of other side effects.

Everywhere you go there is a vegetarian option. So anyone who CHOOSES to be vegetarian gets taken care of. People jump through fucking hoops to make sure they don't get offended.

Me? I get fuck all. I don't have a fucking choice but they don't give a fuck about sneaking gluten into your food, or they just don't have any gluten free option. It's not my choice, it's medically necessary so why the fuck don't I get the same variety and surety that a vegetarian CHOICE gets?
>>
>>674376787
This is of course hilariously hypocritical because animals can be hurt and killed for your food, but the right of pets is sacred.
>>
>>674373503
Don't give a shit as long as they don't talk about it or criticise meat eaters 24/7
>>
>>674379440
every fucking restaurant has gf options. no fucking restaurant has vegan option (only vegetarian). they are not the same thing.
>>
>>674378882
I fortunately live in a place where winter is 25C sunny, summer is 35C super sunny, so D isn't an issue for me personally which is lucky.

Iron is actually quite plentiful in green vegetables, you tend not to have any problems there.

But B12 is a bit annoying. You can get tablets/sprays, but the issue is that it can only be absorbed directly into the bloodstream so you have to let said tablet dissolve under your tongue/spray under your tongue in order to get the B12. Lack of B12 for 6-12 months or longer apparently leads to brain damage manifesting in memory loss, and apparently the damage is permanent, no amount of B12 will fix it, just stop it from getting worse.
>>
>>674373503
They're delusional and arrogant.
>>
>>674374745
>>674373503
im vegan.
i never bring it up. ever.
what always happens though is the people close to me mention it to others in their presence. i then receive a huge lecture from said person about how i will be deficient in nutrients, how animals are killed humanely, how meat was essential for our brain to develop, etc.
i just nod and smile.
i usually get emails from people that forward me things saying how dangerous veganism is.
i just ignore it.
the amount of shit i get on a regular basis is quite astounding, particularly when meat eaters consider themselves the ones who aren't pushing their views onto others
>>
>>674379755
Agreed. In my assessment vegetarians cause more animal suffering than meat eaters because vegetarians tend to live largely off of cheese, eggs and milk anyway.
>>
>>674379779
b12 shots work 100%. btw ANYONE can get a b12 deficiency, not just vegans
>>
>>674379901
*mention it to others in my presence.

also inb4 hurr durr "you mentioned it now". I am referring to people that actually know me, not this anonymous board
>>
>>674373503
Shouldn't have to think anything about them.

There's no reason for me to know someone is vegan. period.
If we're going for lunch together or something then fine i'll pick it up but wouldn't give a fuck.

But long haired faggots thinking it gives them some pussy points or something because they refuse to eat meat telling every fucking person they meet they are vegan need to fuck off a reassess themselves. I know someone who got a vegan tattoo, now he eats steak every day to build muscles because that's the latest trend for him.
>>
>>674379901
>Because as long as you have meat in your diet, you can eat like shit and still be on a balanced diet, but if a vegan doesn't calculate their intakes to the microgram they'll die or have their brains melt.
>Because animals are petted and live in gorgeous green fields until they are stealthily, instantly killed, and the farmer "respects" the obje.. animal.
>Because 100% of kids raised vegan are retarded.
>Because every vegan crams veganism down everybody's throat and no meat eater ever tries to constantly, repeatedly discuss meat with/force meat onto a vegan once they find out.
>>
>>674373503

/b/ hates everything faggot
>>
only vegan i know is a guilt tripping asshole who keeps telling us to go vegan.
>>
>>674380047
My favourite argument against veganism involves the idea that we should avoid supplements and only receive nutrients naturally through our diet.

The fun fact of which is that we get B12 from meat. Because the animals are given B12 supplements :D
>>
>>674379755
Dominos, subway, every individual take away. They all have vegan options but no gluten free option you stupid cunt. Autocorrect changes vegan on my phone you fucking newfag.

Do you think I live with this disease and don't know what I can and can't eat? I fucking know better than you because I have no fucking choice.

Stupid cunt trying to tell me what I HAVE to know to stay healthy. Take your entitled shit and fuck off to a restaurant that all take care of you whiny fucking cucks.
>>
>>674380502
Soy milk is fortified with B12 and a host of other vitamins. Where's your argument now?
>>
Here's a question. Why do vegan/vegetarians eat meat flavoured foods? Isn't that stupid-hypocrite?
>>
>>674381213
Meat is flavoured with plants... Spices, onions, etc.
>>
>>674379779
But Why take b12 the sublingual route? Wouldn't it be absorbed in the small intestine?
>>
>>674376696
there is never a 0% chance of obtaining cancer. but how does veganism reduce the risk? i very much would like to know
>>
>>674381213

>implying they cut out the meat from their diets is only because of flavor.

You can be a vegan and still like the taste of meat, it's just that meat itself isn't consumed because of the ethical aspect behind it - or for digestive reasons.
>>
>>674380729
>gluten free
>Do you think I live with this disease and don't know what I can and can't eat?

Disease... LOL. It's another bullshit medical excuse for attention whores who haven't outgrown the 'I dont like this mommy!' phase.
>>
>>674380729
you sound undercarbed mate. have a bowl of pasta
>>
>>674381564

Did you have a rough childhood? Here-here, I can teach you a thing or two about how other people have problems they find hard to deal with while you just mock them down with your self-centered heavily distorted vision : )
>>
I'm Veggie. I always want to be Vega but no given up milk- at least 2-3 pints a day. I didn't stop eating meat because I'm a white privileged cunt with cornrows. I stopped because it made me feel shit, especially during working out... I would sweat more and get hotter much much quicker. I only really payed attention to this when my was beginning to be unable to swallow meat (inb4 fag) without feeling sick.... Fucked up right! Anyway my body was rejecting it and so I just eat fruit, veg, nuts and seeds oh and lots of milk. But I feel excellent and I actually gained muscle weight faster.
>>
>>674381396
Intrinsic factor deficit
>>
>>674373503
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>674381800
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>674381213
I buy meat-textured foods because I grew up with meat and I can't cook for shit. Yves sausage dogs and ground "veef..." I didn't have to change my eating habits to reap the benefits of veganism.
>>
Am one. Like myself. Idgaf what other people eat
>>
>>674381564
Lol try living with celiac disease and eat like normal people.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.