[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a while since I've expressed my ever growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
It's been a while since I've expressed my ever growing concern about how white people are becoming the Niggers of our home countries. And how white privilege is no longer a thing. When I was in school from like 4th to 8th grade, my brain developed early on so I was doing far better than all the other kids in my class (it didnt matter anyways because I am now an adult with only slightly above average intelligence.) It was a predominantly white school but it had a few "under privileged" niggers. These said niggers were the worst behaving kids in the whole class constantly annoying/disrupting the class. They never did their work and just sat there staring into space thinking about how they were gonna go home and hang out with their older brothers and smoke with them on the street corner. Eventually to become the thugs that break into people's house and get shot. Then the family makes a big deal out of it like he was good kid. But anyways my mom went to the teachers and asked if I could be moved up a grade because the classes that I was taking were too easy. The teachers said that they think it's a good idea. So I went in to the next grade for like a week and then one of the nigs asked the teacher "Where's that nerdy white kid?" Then a kid told him that I was moved up because I was "Too smart". The niglet decided to start crying that he didn't get moved up a grade because he was too stupid.
>>
So the next day all the nigs in my school's mothers stormed the teachers and started calling them racist and all that other bullshit. They were talking about how their kids aren't given a fair chance and how I was a privileged white boy (My father died in during The Gulf War. And it was just me and my mom who was a waitress. So I was incredibly under privileged growing up without a dad. And a mom who worked all the time) And they were going on about how their kids work just as hard as me. (Lol no.) So the teachers literally put me back into a class that I was too smart for, out of fear of looking racist. I found out later that it wasn't the first time that this happened either. Apparently it happens a lot nowadays because nobody wants to be called a racist. What do you think /b/?
>>
Dude the US lost like fifty people in the Gulf War and most of them died in accidental helicopter crashes and shit, do you just mean he tripped and fell down your stairs and broke his neck while the Gulf War was going on?
>>
>>674369953
Oh shit dis gun be good
>>
>>674369953
Pls leave bait
>>
>>674369953
He was killed by friendly fire but my mother never admitted it to me
>>
File: 1279165661008.jpg (16 KB, 293x208) Image search: [Google]
1279165661008.jpg
16 KB, 293x208
>>674370369
yes yes OP cannot tell the difference between the iraq war and gulf war, moving on
>>
File: bluepuss1.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
bluepuss1.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>674370620

BUT HE SKIPPED A GRADE!!!
>>
The power of autism is strong in OP.
>>
Thread backfired, OP fled in autist terror
>>
>>674371210
I'm still and not autistic. Just pissed off at niggers
>>
thread 404's in 3...2...1...
>>
File: 1458195378238.png (23 KB, 243x260) Image search: [Google]
1458195378238.png
23 KB, 243x260
Got to kill em all .....
>>
File: 1448422915002.jpg (238 KB, 781x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448422915002.jpg
238 KB, 781x1000
Our society now pic related
>>
File: My dealer.jpg (40 KB, 315x360) Image search: [Google]
My dealer.jpg
40 KB, 315x360
deal wif it white boi
>>
File: black schools.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
black schools.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>
File: darwin's nig.jpg (161 KB, 901x448) Image search: [Google]
darwin's nig.jpg
161 KB, 901x448
>>
>>674372039
Ben is my hero
>>
>>674372326
I needed this for reasons, thanks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.