[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill myself /b/ got no money, no job no gf parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
I want to kill myself /b/ got no money, no job no gf parents don't care failing school gunna end up working at mc'donalds for my life. whats a quick and painless method don't have access to helium or guns
>>
>>674369356
You have a roof over your head, food on your table. You don't have to leave your home and travel half the world to escape a war torn country. You won't starve to death. You have access to healthcare. You have many, many oportunities if you just get out there and look for them.

Stop being such an ungrateful prick and sort yourself out.

Don't throw away the precious gift of life anon.

God luck.
>>
>>674369356
push through it, a lot of people feel like that at some point. money, gf and school isn't everything, you can get through it so long as you keep trying. even if you get no great grades, just keep going cos there are always other opportunities out there. and protip, don't get hooked on alcohol or drugs as that'll make things worse, and if you're in a mood like that, would most likely result in either a suicide attempt or accidental overdose. take it easy bro and best of luck, life is a constant learning lesson up until the day we die. find things you'd like to do and work towards them, do something huge like skydiving for your next birthday present if possible, getting shook up and making you appreciate life a lot more will help in different ways. seeya around
>>
Live stream it go out like toaster steve faggot
>>
>>674369724
who toaster steve pl0x?
>>
>>674369598
>hurr durr check your privilege
luke i wpuld give a fuck about people that not only don't care about me , they don't even know i exist
not op btw
>>
>>674369356
Read books. Undergrad college is easy. Quit your bitching.
>>
>>674369969
I didn't say you should care about people you don't know. What I'm saying is that you should be grateful for what you do have, because in comparison to a lot of others on this planet, you are much better off. So as shit as your life may be, or as shit as you think it is, when you really put it into perspective, you've got it pretty good. Sometimes it's hard to remember that.
>>
bleach
>>
>>674370256
>i don't say you should care about people
>you should be grateful in comparison to a lot others
>>
>>674370523
don t do it anon it s painful as fuck
>>
>>674370646
are you retardet?
>>
>>674370758
>retardet
>says are you retarded
>spells retarded wrong
are you retarded?
>>
>>674369598
Life is not about eating anon
>>
>>674369356

Sleeping pills OP.

Overdose on sleeping pills. They're inexpensive and you can get them from any store.

You can even get the generic brand for $5 a bottle/box. Just take the whole bottle at once, and you'll fall asleep peacefully and never wake up.

That's the best way to go. No pain. Just peace.
>>
Toyotachan here.. Dont do it anon.
Just say fuck everything that sucks and try to ignore it.. go get drunk, wake up with a hangover.. then go do some cool shit.

also dont do this. >>674371089
>>
>>674371089
thank anon will probably grab some from a 24/7 clinc or some shit ill die tonight
>>
>>674371089
you re gonna vomin the shit out of your guts
>>
>>674371646

His heart will stop before any vomiting would take place.
>>
>>674369356
fucking millenials.. so damn entitled to everything. fuck you guys...
Nobody is gonna give you
>money /gf /good grades

that shit is earned OP.. you fucking fagget.
go out and fucking try harder pussy..

earn that shit..
>>
Just hang yourself it only sucks for a minute.
>>
File: Hes right you know.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
Hes right you know.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>674371885
>>
>>674371569
It's a horrible feeling don't fucking do it faggot
>>
>>674371885

nice over-sweeping statement faggot.

>lrn2logic101
>>
>>674369356
>Work at McDonalds
>Eat all the stuff the customers dont eat
>Get fat as fuck
>Die
>???
>Profit.
It's that easy. If nature wants you to die, you'll die, it's that easy. Also check this Allah guy, you might like him.
>>
>>674371646
>>674371767

I took 20 once and vomited them out...I couldn't even relax or sleep...worst fucking experience ever
>>
>>674371902
Usually people who hang themselves do a shit job and end up taking weeks to die.
>>
>>674369356
Jump off a tall building, faggot
>>
>>674372301
>weeks to die
are you retarded? go to bed kid.
>>
>>674372222
but did you deserve those quads
>>
>>674372370

no, i just felt entitled to them.

>see what i did there?
>>
File: 1455766679337.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1455766679337.gif
164 KB, 494x332
Op must be American, I agree he could have just studied and if he doesn't have money he can work, unemployment is 4.9% in the USA.

I'm from Spain and I couldn't study due anxiety disorder at birth which I couldn't treat and instabilities my parents made me go through. I couldn't study so I went to work, in a factory. It wasn't great but I got an income. Now with 20% there is no work and I have no career.

31yo.

I'm fucked.
But OP, if you're American and young, please take what you have at your disposal. One day you'll discover by having a decent attitude and working out you can get girlfriend (only isolated people haven't had a gf by the age of 25). And you'll regret quitting school.

Oh man, I wish I had been born in America.
>>
An hero by cop.

>get a $20 BB gun (make sure it looks real enough)
>rob store with it
>point it at cops when they arrive
>????
>death.
>>
>>674372466

Usually my English is good. I don't know what the fuck happens to me when I write in 4chan.
>>
>>674372298

20 isn't a whole bottle retard. If you would have taken the whole bottle, you'd have died peacefully.
>>
>>674369356
Get on with it.
>>
>>674369598
He should light himself on fire because having a shit life is apparently a competition to you. That'd show those entitled Africans! Get the shit out of your head.
>>
>>674372731
>>674372567
>>674372310
>>674371902
>>674370523
I put all the good suggestions here for you. Death is the natural state of the universe. Think of the experience as something like before you were born. We're already dead anyway because time doesn't exist like you think it does. The universal constant would only exist if the universe collapses at some point, and that creates history backwards in a way.
>>
File: image.png (472 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
472 KB, 2048x1536
>>674369356
If you're going to do it you might as go out with a bang.

As an anon said before sleeping pills. DO not get the Diphenhydramine (BenyD)

Get Unisom! (See picture!)

I'll post more in a moment. Get 2 boxes. Take 1 whole box right away. And then take 2 every 1 min afterwards.
>>
>>674372626
I didn't get that far...I was planning on to...I just remember puking after 20...life is great now. I look back and I can't believe I was suicidal...it feels like it was another person
>>
>>674369356
Just cut your dick off.... oh you're already a dickless faggot. Umm, run into oncoming traffic then.
>>
>>674370523
Painful and overrated.
Find something better anon.
>>
>>674371089
This can fail.
>>
>>674369356
You can join ISIS for an suicidal mission. Just do something for someone. ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
File: 1304356751201.jpg (15 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
1304356751201.jpg
15 KB, 325x400
>>674372567

Might not work if you're too white.
>>
>>674373815
You can take both boxes of sleeping pills at the same time. But 95% chance you're going to vomit the stupid fuckers up. So don't.

Do this in an empty stomach.

Now because you're a fucking pussy and want to clock out make sure to clean up your room and Harddrive. Nobody wants your fap napkins after your fucking ass is grass.

Like I said before. Go out with a bang. Do something crazy like sit your sorry ass down and play a sodku(or a crossword if you're a fucking loser)

Pop the first box and then start popping them candies like adderall.

When you're at the store pick up some snacks. I like KitKats and Nerds. You want to die. Now when you take the pills. You want to eat the sugar too. It helps protein binding on the Unisom to the Nero Xmitters in your brain.

Your body will flood with sugar crush and drugs before you can finish jerking off.

Death will be painless. Make sure to lay flat on your back. If you vomit while passed out. You'll choke and die on it as well.

Also. Trash the fucking pill package. Don't want your family knowing you were a pussy in the end.
>>
>>674373815
ld50 is 470mg/kg orally for a mouse.
How do you expect him to OD on that efficiently and effectively. Don't do this OP.
>>
>>674369356
Do it you faggot!
Go to a highway and throw yourself in front of a truck or something, you can amuse us with that at least.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.