[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
allright b/ listen up. I need your advice. I'm planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10
File: cyanide.jpg (5 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
cyanide.jpg
5 KB, 250x187
allright b/ listen up. I need your advice. I'm planning to kill myself in about 2 weeks. In anticipation for this, I'm planning to buy HCN. However, I don't know where to go about getting it/how to make sure the us gov doesn't intercept my mail thinking im a terrorist. Any advice??
>>
do you even deep web bro?
>>
>>674367252
nah sorry, I aint a pedophile
>>
>>674367350
Now I'm kinda glad you're killing yourself
>>
>>674367400
you want me to kill myself for not being a pedophile? waterfuq??? btw, nice dubs.
>>
>>674367064
anyone got a reputable source or a more effecient method?
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 960x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 960x615
How about this?
>>
>>674367712
yeah, but ive researched it and most helium is now diluted to be 15 % oxygen so it can't kill you, and also I suck at assembling complicated shit, so I'd probably fuck it up. What's the next best option down?
>>
>>674368004
how much does a cheap gun cost?
>>
Well don't try to kill yourself with pills it takes an awful lot and if it doesn't kill you it's going to fuck you up
>>
>>674368564
but i think that only applies with taking asprin or some shit. Isn't cyanide highly effective?
>>
2,000mg of paracetamol has been scientifically proven to kill you bro. Take it with a sleeping tablet and have a good night's rest
>>
>>674368758
what the hell is paracetamol?
>>
>>674368821
Painkiller
>>
>>674368821
Another name for acetaminophen
>>
>>674368856
does the 2000 mg alone kill you, or do you need a sleeping pill for it to work also? Also, wouldn't cyanide be more efficient?
>>
>>674368951
Correct
>>
>>674368969
It won't kill you I was playing, just make you a bit drowsy. Don't kill yourself my niglet, you'll have a good sleep
>>
>>674368725
Cyanide is specificly made to kill.
It has no medical benefits and is only made as a poison.
If you got som I would recommend if you really want to kill yourself you should just take it and get it done, it will fucking kill you.
>>
>>674367064
Don't be a fucking pussy ass faggot OP. Only cowards kill themselves. Life is supposed to be fucked up, get used to it
>>
>>674369103
thats my point, I want to know where the hell to find this shit?
>>
>>674367503
You're calling everyone that goes on the deep web a pedophile.
>>
>>674369223
conversely, wouldn't I be more of a pussy by being unable to kill myself?
>>
>>674369305
You can make it from almonds
>>
>>674369328
tbf, they prolly are.
>>
>>674369382
i get that that's theoretically possible, but how in reality would I do that?
>>
>>674368758
Don't use paracetamol it will work but it won't kill you right away. It will cause liver failure but you won't die for up to 2 weeks and ul b in a lot of fucking pain.

Min fatal dose would b 5000mg btw
>>
>>674369103
>Cyanide is specificly made to kill.
there many other useful thing,

disolving gold, and its useful in chemistry in a lot of reaction.

its still not the king of poison, better arsenic.
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1863x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1863x818
>>674369491
Actually you could try out to OD on nicotine instead of the cyanide I got a guide on it from a copy on the anarchist cookbook.
>>
all right, getting back to the thread's original topic, does anyone know where to buy cyanide?
>>
>>674369305
basicaly if you are good enought in chemistry you can make it with sodium bicarbonate (arm and hammer) and a instant cold pack (urea)
and some charcoal (better use food grade activated charcoal)
>>
>>674367064
DONT DO IT BATMAN!!!! UUUUUGHHGGRRRRRGHGGHGGRRGGHHGGRRR OOOOOOHHHOOOHHOHHOHOHOOOOOOOOOHHH
>>
>>674369919
what is the recipe, more specifically?
>>
>>674367503
No that's not why at all, it's cause that dude went out of his way to give you the most certain way of buying HCN, and then you called him a pedo
>>
>>674369978
da fuq are you talking about?
>>
jkl
>>
>>674370068
to be fair, saying deep web is unhelpfull as hell since normies dont know how to find it. Also, he prolly is a pedophile, so i dont feel bad about that, you apologist.
>>
>>674370195
Well as long as the normie isn't a potato, I'm pretty sure they can find one of the hundreds of guides online you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>674370079
Nanomachines son
>inb4 batman Arkham asylum poison ivy moans during boss fight
>>
>>674370481
regular internet searches aren't the same as the deep web, you uneducated swine. Kill yourself, faggot!!!!
>>
>>674370039

(3 tablespoon) 30 gram sodium bicarbonate is heated on a pan with the heat to the max for 15 min
this will turn the sodium bicarbonate into sodium carbonate

the sodium carbonate is mixed with 30 gram of urea from an instant cold pack (sidenote an instant cold pack contain about 100 gram of urea)
the urea with the sodium carbonate mixed is heated its will start melting and begging bubbling, heat it until its stop bubbling
stop the heat,
lets it cold,

when its cold crunch the mass into a fine powder and mix it with 5 gram of charcoal
put it again in a cruisible or something else,
and heat it till its melt and start bubbling again, ultil its stop bubbling , at this point the mixture is dangerous and can potentialy kill someone
and should contain likely many dose *would guess about enought to put to sleep forever something like 10 people)
this ain't exact its give an idea about how its made, still tho i would never even try that recipe unless someone is ready to die from suffocation since this is how cyanide work.

this is dangerous do not attemps.
this is just for personnal knowedge
>>
>>674370981
thanks for the tip, anon. I don't really have a pan to cook this in, but maybe I can figure something out.
>>
>>674370806
Oh my god, you are literally retarded. I hope you're OP because then I'll feel that I'm bettering humanity by helping you. There's a million guides on the regular web, that are step-by-step for idiots like you, that explain how to get to the deep web.
>>
>>674371249
nah, Im not going on the deep web with all you faggots. I'd rather die!!!!
>>
>>674371249
1. Find a solid proxy (I'm not gonna recommend a vpn cause I honestly think you're too stupid for that)
2. Get Tor browser
3. Buy some bitcoins (you wont need to tumble them because you're gonna die soon so fuck it)
4. Find the address for Agora or AlphaBay , it's pretty likely someone is selling some on there
5. Purchase with bitcoins
6. Kill your self please
>>
>>674371448
And that's the reason why I'm helping you in killing yourself fucking faggot OP.
>>
>>674371548
well, in that regard I appreciate your kindness.
>>
>>674371535
nah, only fags browse the deep web.
>>
>>674371448
Fair enough, your mom would probably notice her credit card missing when you used it to buy bitcoins.
>>
>>674371448
Then why dont you stop trying to make magic potions like a little faggot and just slash your wrists. Lets do this thing.
>>
>>674371768
Why are you waiting 2 weeks anyways?
>>
>>674371133
i could have linked a video but i said to myself this is maybe a bit too much and may make it a way too easy for someone to make since its like a tutorial.

please do not kill yourself.

i don't know what is appening to you but its alway temporarely,
>>
>>674371795
Yeah no kidding, just jump off a bridge pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 290x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 290x341
>>674371975
Fucking moral fag.
>>
>>674371975
it aint temporary if the problem is inside of you.
>>
>>674371768
Please kill yourself asap though. Don't fool yourself into thinking that it gets better and you might get over these thoughts. Do it today.
>>
>>674371795
nah, cutting your wrists is too emo. I may jump off a bridge though. I feel like that would work. The only problem is I think most of them put up suicide nets and shit, so I have to research which ones are safe (by which i mean deadly) to jump off and are sort of nearby.
>>
>>674372108
many brain disease, yes we could call it like that, such depression
is easily fixable with the appropriate medication.
>>
>>674372108
OP don't listen to that guy. If you tell me what kind of pills are in your inbred mom's medicine cabinet, I can tell you the ones that will definitely kill you.
>>
>>674372215
one of my friend did jump from a bridge. a pretty damn high one, got only a broken leg.
>>
>>674372218
if you change your internal brain chemistry then you cease to exist. You may as well be dead.
>>
>>674372289
That's right OP, don't listen to that faggot
>>
>>674372287
damn, I thought that'd be a surefire method. How high up was he?
>>
>>674372349
this nigga gets it.
>>
>>674372287
I doubt it was that high if he only broke a leg. If it's actually a pretty long fall, it's pretty sure to kill you
>>
>>674372268
OP cmon just give me a small list and I can help you, I'm studying medicine
>>
File: this bridge.jpg (106 KB, 575x437) Image search: [Google]
this bridge.jpg
106 KB, 575x437
>>674372378
>>
>>674371899
why not? btw, nice dubs.
>>
File: 1457189186442.gif (1003 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1457189186442.gif
1003 KB, 450x338
>>674371133
Figured out why you want to kill yourself. You don't even own a pan nigga, step up.
>>
>>674372491
idk what pills are in my medicine cabinet. Also, any pill other than cyanide is probably a retarded idea because you'll just end up vomitting it up. Hence why I was looking for cyanide.
>>
>>674372513
when i see that picture might be a good idea of doing it during the winter, ice is your enemy lol.
but actualy he fall from the bridge but its was not wanted.
he fell by accident.
its was kind of stupid from him
>>
>>674372535
Because shit doesn't get better, it gets worse. And it's not like your going to contribute to society in any way during those 2 weeks, just hurry up and find out what the afterlife is like
>>
You don't need a pan to make it, with a fire you could heat up a flask or glass of the baking soda
>>
>>674372624
That's not true, there's a bunch that you'll be able to stomach until your organs start failing. If you're not willing to go on the deep web, there's no chance of you getting cyanide.
>>
>>674372714
true, but thats none of your damn business. I've already decided to do this in two weeks (two weeks and two days more precisely) because I need time to plan my suicide, otherwise i'll fuck it up like a faggot. Also, more specifically, I'm on spring break from college right now, but I'll already be back in two weeks and that'll give me plenty of time to plan.
>>
You're american just blow your brains out as is tradition
>>
>>674372838
are you sure its not in some secret part of amazon?
>>
>>674372904
I don't believe that you're in college.
>>
>>674372882
that's a decent idea actually. My dad killed himself with a gun too, so I guess it'd be a family tradition if i did it. How much does a cheap af gun cost anyway?
>>
>>674372947
is it because you think im too young, too old, or too stupid?
>>
>>674372847
Wtf so you need to plan? Just tell me the contents of your medicine drawer, and I can have you ready to go tomorrow
>>
>>674372989
Why the fuck do you care about the price anyway.
You're going to blow out your brains anyway.
>>
>>674372989
Too much if you don't even have a pan to cook shit in.
>>
>>674372904
You could ask your local jewler for KCN to restore a gold ring. Idk if it would work, but it might.
>>
>>674373049
my mom is asleep in her room, so I can't get to her medicine cabinet to see whats inside.
>>
Just sell your computer and you should have enough
>>
>>674373108
cause ya cant spend money you dont have
>>
>>674373037
Too stupid, I bet you're still in high school. Post a school id & timestamp, and I'll believe you
>>
>>674373138
You don't have a rough idea of what you have? Like what your mom gets prescribed?
>>
Just play the division and forget to eat at least you'll be on the news for that
>>
>>674373213
im not posting my identity. However, ill tell you this. I go to vassar college in poughkeepsie new york, and everyone there is a bunch of liberal faggots. They were literally in the news for shredding the constitution because a student told an administrator that it "triggered her." This shits on youtube, look it up
>>
>>674373198
Just take a loan. Unless you're under 18 you should be good to go.
>>
>take sleeping pills
>take a pillow and go to train tracks
>lay down with neck on one of the rails (pillow for comfort)
>listen to music
>drift to sleep
>????
>profit
PS. Don't kill yourself
>>
Drop out of college and overdise on heroin
>>
>>674373270
idk, maybe cholesterol medication or some shit. Actually, I have an idea. I know that with one of her pills you can have complications if you mix it with grape fruits, could this work as a suicide method?
>>
>>674373311
Yeah cause it's really hard to put a piece of paper over your name & picture. That's horseshit OP, there's no way Vassar would admit some inbred like yourself
>>
>>674373440
No that's like a million pills. It would only be if it's one of the painkillers that you can't drink grapefruit juice with
>>
>>674373440
No. Jesus.
>>
>>674373464
are you kidding me, faggot. I literally attend this school, and half the people they accept are retarded. I just want to preserve my annonymity. There must be some other way I can prove this to you, list what it is. For the record, I live in lathrop.
>>
just jump of a building and hope you take some poor fucker with you
>>
>>674373579
i could say what my classes are.
>>
>>674373579
Post a screencap of you logged in to your school email. I could care less if you blur out all the emails & info
>>
>>674373710
fine, but just tell me two things. 1. how do i take a screencap (I pretty much never do any computer shit on my computer) and 2. how do i blur the info out?
>>
>>674373706
I could make up all day too, either show your school id or your email, blur out as much shit as you need to but that's really the only way I can think of
>>
>>674373579
If you drink sodium hypochlorite bleach it would work
>>
>>674373820
how do i blur shit out?
>>
>>674373802
Holy shit. Just use the prtscn button & then open up that screenshot in MS paint where you can draw over all your info
>>
>80$+ worth of heroin (2 bundles, no tolerance)
>"hi pharmacy, I need 1/2cc 1/2inch needled syringes pls" (about 2-3$)
>go home, prepare final goodbyes
>find metal spoon
>pour contents into spoon
>fill syringe up halfway with water
>GENTLY push water from syringe into heroin in spoon
>pull plunger from the syringe, use it to mix your heroin/water
>assuming youre killing yourself, cotton isnt necessary
>reassemble syringe, suck up your nectar
>find a tie-off, rope, whatever, tie tightly around upper arm
>find big pipe in the joint of your arm
>stick needle in at a deep angle, slowly
>once you feel comfortable with position, try PULLING syringe
>if nothing but air forms in syringe, move syringe until blood forms
>if blood pulls, keep syringe in place, shoot your load, and pull your tie-off
>about 12 seconds to say goodbye
>>
>>674373997
thanks bro. I'll have the picture sent in 2 minutes
>>
>>674373970
I'm afraid OP can't even kill himself.
>>
>>674374052
I'm seriously starting to think the same. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>674373832
There's no way anyone can drink enough bleach to kill themselves. That's just a meme dawg.
>>
>>674373970
You could also mix any chlorine based bleach with vinegar or an ammonia based cleaning product to make highly toxic gasses. Do you even chemistry? It isn't hard to kill yourself.
>>
>>674367064
Buy a shotgun and home defense ammo. If you don't have the money for it, then work. There is usually a 24 wait period. Put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Now I would recommend you seek professional therapy, but it's your life do what you want with it. I've contemplated suicide before, I am glad I didn't go through with it.
>>
Alright, I know you don't know who I am and obviously I don't know who you are. But I've been struggling with the same thing for fucking years now, I've been fighting the urge and wanting to leave this earth too many times. This is absolutely heartbreaking to see people want to do the same thing. I don't know what's going on in your life and I don't know why this is happening to you, or maybe this is always been with you now you want to act on it. But I can't stand to think that you want to give away your life. I would literally drop down on my knees for a fucking stranger to beg you not to do it. You aren't alone and as long as there's ever anyone like me in the world you will never be alone. Whether or not you think that you are some type of negative insult there's always someone who is waiting for you to return back to their life the next day. Nobody ever wants to think about their loved ones or the ones that they care about just leaving. No I can't say that I understand you but I can't say that I don't. You may be going through some shit that I've never even heard of. But it's too early - too late to be doing that to yourself and to the ones that care for you. If I knew you bro I would do everything in my power to make sure you never had that thought again. And I know it's going to come back and it'll be worse the next time. But it's not your time it's not your time to go. You may think that I'm being petty or being a little bitch for trying to talk you out of this. But if it's ever in my power I'm never going to let somebody think of this alone. God don't give up please don't let your life go. Just when you think of giving up and when you think of doing this remember that a complete stranger just sat here cried while reading your post and reading the idiots who commented back. Just remember that a stranger was willing to stop their whole day to talk to you. Just remember that a stranger somebody who's never met you who doesn't know anything was here.
>>
>>674374104
there aint nothing wrong with not knowing how to do shit on a computer. I'm a biochemistry major, not a computer science major.
>>
You could go inside your mom room and choke yourself out with a belt while touching your penis.. That would raise some eyebrows next family dinner
>>
Look I don't want u to die but if it's a must go steal like 10 cherries and chew the seed it has cyanide in then and eat them not sure how long they take but yea
>>
>>674374293
is this some sort of new copypasta?
>>
>>674374293
Get outta here fag, the kid doesn't need your help
>>
What
Da
Fuck

Is dis here?
>>
>>674374333
Then you should know how to make cyanide or anything else that could kill you.
>>
If youre curious to see what youre in for OP, heres a video of a man killing himself with cyanide

http://youtu.be/w_3869woRAI
>>
>>674374437
This zozzles my nozzle
>>
>>674374532
It's already been decided that OP is gonna use cyanide, he's too stupid. Either suggest alternatives or gtfo
>>
>>674374349
Also write a crazy retarded note like: All hail Sri Lanka the lords of iron and stone. MAY THEIR ALMIGHTY ARMY HAVE NERDY ON YOUR SOUL
>>
>>674374525
i know how to. But I don't own fucking raw ingredients for cyanide, and moreover, I don't own any flasks or bunsen burners, and I sure as hell cant synthesize this shit in the lab with my teacher looking over my shoulder at all times, so this doesn't help me at all.
>>
Fuck all of you I just can't fucking stand that your dumbasses just sit here and shit on someone going through shit. Even if this is fake you guys are fucking disgusting human beings.
>>
>>674374041

>2 buns for $80

only place a non-connected person MIGHT get that price is shitty tiny NJ bags.

>1/2cc
>only use 1/2 of that

for 2 buns in one shot?

>assume cotton isn't neccessary

it's fucking hard enough to draw normal shots up without it. let alone 2 buns in 1/4th cc of water

don't you even into heroin
>>
>>674374333
No you fucking are not. You would know enough chemistry to kill yourself with household products
>>
>>674374640
OP I guarantee you that you can die a relatively painless death with whatever meds you have in your house
>>
>>674374532

Well that was pretty easy and fast
>>
>>674374763
idk what to say to all of you, but I really am a biochemistry major. I know Im shitty as hell at it, but idk what else to tell you. Actually, I have an idea. Ill post a picture of my chemistry textbook with a timestamp to prove that im studying biochemistry, how's that?
>>
>>674374746
Welcome to 4chan moral fag now get the fuck out
>>
>>674374746
I think you're in the wrong place fag. The kid asked how to off himself, and we're helping him.
>>
>>674374761
1/4cc is fine for water. youd be suprised.
but add more, be my guest. fill the whole goddamn chamber.

and so fucking what he taps the tip of his syringe on the spoon a couple times. he needs no comfort.
and certainly no filter.
>>
i just checked, but i dont think i own ms paint, so idk. I have a macbook air, to clarify, so I don't think ms paint is compatible with it in the first place.
>>
>>674374962
I don't give a shit what school your in, your email login/id are the only things that would prove you go to Vassar. Just don't bullshit us OP.
>>
>>674375179
im not, im just genuinely retarded. Like seriously, Im so retarded I shouldnt even be alive. but you already know that...
>>
>>674375138
i don't know try perhaps the os x equivalent perhaps maybe , i don't know perhaps ?
>>
>>674375138
Lets just drop this OP, from now on you're hypothetically attending Vassar. Now lets hurry this up, what's your budget?
>>
>>674375291
Agree
>>
>>674374915
That 2 minutes or so waiting for the poison to take effect seems like it would be the worst part
>>
>>674375351
Alright now how much money are we dealing with here?
>>
>>674375291
wait, i took the picture on my phone. Now how do i transfer it to my computer?
>>
>>674375468
like 3 thousand dollars
>>
>>674375500
You just email yourself, I don't care anymore about that though. Lets get back to your plan
>>
>>674375242
Whatever, ammonia and chlorine bleach.
Put bleach in bucket, sit with bucket between legs and add ammonia based cleaning product. Then just put the bag over the bucket and give it a good stir and enjoy. That is definitely in your budget.
>>
>>674375429

Just drink a jack daniels bottle while fap
>>
>>674375540
That's more than enough to buy a shotgun
>>
>>674375540
What the fuck? Just buyba gun
>>
>>674375540
What the fuck, why don't you have a lab to cook in? Well I think that your best options are to either buy a gun or overdose on pills. I would lean toward the pills cause I don't believe you can get a gun
>>
File: Vassar Proof.jpg (8 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Vassar Proof.jpg
8 KB, 240x320
>>674375179
Here's the proof.
>>
>>674375718
cause im a freshman
>>
>>674376027
Is that a Mac? Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>674375698
my question is, where should I go to get it. I think I need to find somewhere secluded after I buy it to kill myself immediately, since guns are likely banned on my campus.
>>
>>674367503
He wants you to kill yourself because you are an idiot
>>
>>674376335
don't deny it, the deep web is cancer and everyone knows that.
>>
>>674376252
If you're American, your local corner store. Then just go to any place and use it.
>>
>>674375718
which pills then?
>>
>>674376388
I have used agora to purchase numerous high quality products. It is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>674376447
how much does it cost. Also, where near Poughkeepsie sells guns, and what heavilly secluded area could I carry a gun into?
>>
>>674376515
what the hell is agora?
>>
>>674376252
Nearly every walmart has a gun counter. Just do it in your dorm room, you'll be doing your roommate a favor as he'll get free tuition.
>>
>>674376562
Tor marketplace
>>
>>674376540
Do a fucking Google search. You can literally look around on Google street view, come on do we have to drag you every step of the way?
>>
>>674376570
nah, I can't let him see that. He's been nothing but nice to me, in spite of me being a complete dumbass. I'll have to go somewhere else to do it. Perhaps an empty park?
>>
>>674376626
i don't know what that shit is either...
>>
>>674376626

Idiot
Why not post on facebook too
>>
>>674376646
idk, i am kind of a dumbass tbh. Otherwise I wouldn't be on here at 7 am after staying up all night.
>>
>>674376483
I would go with a mix of sleeping pills & alcohol. The ideal way includes benzos but they can be hard to get. Do you care if it''s painful?
>>
>>674377052
depends how painfull. I do like to drink though, so i could certainly get behind this method.
>>
>>674376718
Wtf are you talking about? You can Google Agora and it'll show up. It's not like I'm posting the address
>>
for the record, vassar students aren't even that smart. They're basically tumblr incarnate, so idk why yall thought I was lying about being a student there.
>>
>>674377146
Organ failure is pretty fucking painful. Just go with the gun OP, I wish you the best of luck. Godspeed.
>>
>>674377443
i have one last question before you go. Is it better to aim the gun at the back of the brain stem and shoot, or to put the gun in your mouth and shoot. I would assume the first method is more lethal since you would hit more of the medulla oblangata, correct?
>>
thanks to all who replied here. I hope to see you all in the next life...
>>
>>674377599
Put it in your mouth you will hit the spinal cord so you will never feel the shot.
And you brain will not register what happened.
>>
>>674378213
shit, that sounds good to me. I have no idea why my dumb ass dad shot himself in the heart, lol.
>>
>>674378130
I wouldnt count on it. Good luck Anon
>>
>>674378276
And grab a shotgun if you want to be 100% sure for a quick death.
>>
>>674378419
why, you don't think they have 4chan in heaven/hell?
>>
>>674378276
I'm the dude who's been in this thread for forever, your dad had the right idea. I don't understand why people have such a fetish for shooting your head. Shoot your heart, you'll die ridiculously fast anyways and it's much harder to fuck up.
>>
>>674378479
do you have to pull the trigger with your toes to do that?
>>
>>674378543
well, to his credit, he did die.
>>
>>674378499
I'm looking forward to a trip to hell after giving my advice
>>
>>674378637
Yeah I'm saying that he did shit right. The spinal cord is smaller then you'd think, you're much more likely to succeed with your heart. Look more into it but the best way is to go under your ribcage
>>
>>674378647
nah dont worry m8. Im sure all the newfags and sjws will be in hell, and you and me will be in 4chan heaven. Helping someone to kill themselves is a mitzvah.
>>
>>674378763
idk, arent you more likely to miss though compared to pressing the gun directly against your spine?
>>
>>674379004
Well how the fuck are you pressing it directs against your spine? If you have someone to help, then yeah go for it, but otherwise go for the heart which is a pretty decent target
>>
>>674379161
like if you take a shotgun and press it flat against the back of your neck.
>>
>>674379004
Plus if you go too low you're just gonna turn into a vegtable
>>
>>674379241
what kind of monster would revive you just to live your life as a vegetable?
>>
>>674379231
How long are your arms? If your using a shotgun it hardly matters, you're gonna blow off half your head regardless
>>
>>6743787847
I salute you annon.
But think about what you are doing one last time this is a one way ticket.
>>
>>674378647
This.

I dont think youre going to do it Anon. I think youre probably too much of a pussy. But for my own peace of mind... Dont do it. Youll be dead soon enough. Just ride it out. You never know what good things might happen to you or who might come into your life. Thats all I have to say.
>>
>>674379322
Someone who doesn't want another person's death on their hands. If you fuck up and just sever your spinal cord too low, you'd pretty much just be relying on bleeding out which is slower then you'd think
>>
>>674379470
nah dont be a moralfag. I have my reasons.
>>
>>674379542
I've been encouraging you this entire thread & giving you alot of really fucked up advice. In return, I wanna hear some of these reasons
>>
>>674379675
which person were you? (what did you say)
>>
>>674379742
I'm the dude who has been giving you advice on where to shoot, what pills to take, what your options are, how to get on the dark web, and the one who didn't believe you went to Vassar. I've spent a significant amount of time doing this OP, now let's hear your reasons
>>
File: 1432971819466.png (735 KB, 1200x780) Image search: [Google]
1432971819466.png
735 KB, 1200x780
>>674367064
>>
>>674379947
Bump I were on the 7'th post
>>
OP is dead
>>
>>674379947
well allright. I hate to disappoint, but my reasons aren't particularly good. I suppose I could say that I'm biologically predisposed for depression (since after all my dad did kill himself, and at age 7 i did also try to kill myself and was sent to a mental hospital for a month and a half). However, I don't really believe that that's a fair answer. Honestly, I just don't have any interest in continuing with anything. Everything feels so damn taxing, like its an uphill battle just to do mundane shit for no goddamn reason, and it never seems to stop. The only time its better is when I'm getting drunk alone, but even then, its still not great. Literally the only reason I haven't killed myself by now is pretty fucking retarded. It's just that I want to be an EMT so I can help someone, but I can't get certification/start doing it untill next year, and I want to at least be able to help someone even in a minescule as fuck way before I die. But, what overrides that impulse is that I know that I have no ability to act on my own to do what is necessary, or to be able to think for myself and act courageously, so there's really no point in waiting. I'm terrible at pretty much everything I attempt, and need to be walked through everything. I may as well kill myself just to escape what plagues me, which I would say is mostly that I have no friends at college and barely talk to anyone and that I feel anxiety and stress over everything.
>>
>>674379947
As much as I've encouraged you, I hope you don't. Life gets better dawg. It may seem like it doesn't but it always manages to. you should definitely get on antidepressants too
>>
>>674380618
nah, all a person is is a series of chemicals and cells. If you choose to voluntarily alter those without killing yourself, then you cease to exist as a person yet aren't granted death. I may as well lobotomize myself. of course, trusting psychologists is always retarded anyway because they're always secretly evil af.
>>
>>674373112
LOL.
Poorfags BTFO
>>
>>674380019
thanks for the tip
>>
>>674380569
Haha holy fuck, were in the same boat. I'm becoming a nurse just because I want to spend my life helping people. But yeah that's an awful reason man, you absolutely shouldnt
>>
>>674380946
are you saying thats an awful reason for wanting to live or an awful excuse for not killing myself?
>>
>>674380829
That's just fucking retarded. Antidepressants get rid of those thoughts, you literally have a chemical imbalance in your brain that's causing you to think like this. I used to think the same way about life & antidepressants but after I tried offing myself, I was on them for maybe 1.5 years and I couldn't be happier now.
>>
>>674381009
That is seriously the worst possible reason for wanting to kill yourself. Your reason for being an EMT is amazing, the world needs people like you.
>>
Just jump off a high building, you will die before your brain can process any pain
>>
>>674381092
nah, im not one to be tricked like that. besides, they can't make me a better person, which is the only thing that really matters. They would just trick me into thinking that the way things are is fine. Also, then I would fall into a psychogist(s) clutches, and id rather die than be tricked by them.
>>
>>674381147
what would you consider a good reason for killing yourself though (assuming its a person whose not being tortured or in poverty) or at least a better reason than what i gave?
>>
>>674381255
What the fuck are you talking about? Who gives a shit if your a good person? Do what makes you happy, and if that's being an EMT, do that shit. You don't need to talk to a therapist in order to get antidepressants either, literally go to your doctor and tell him you want to be on them. He'll give them to you.
>>
>>674381349
I guess I worded that wrong, Cause I really don't think there is a good reason. Suicidal thoughts just stem from your depression, you seriously aren't thinking clearly
>>
>>674381591
I meant being the type of person who could be an emt in the first place. Also, I wouldn't trust that because its possible to become dependent on antidepressants, and also I don't trust my doctor either, so that's likely also a bad idea. In any event, i disagree with your assessment of me having a "chemical imbalance" per se. Only in the very general sense that my overall personality and general brain structures of thought are terrible do i agree with you. Otherwise it doesn't matter since everyone is just a combination of chemicals anyway, so there's no such thing as an imbalance.
>>
>>674381255
Of course pills cant make you into a better person, but they can fix the depression which is stopping you from becoming a better person
>>
>>674381952
no, its not a matter of depression. Its a matter of courage and honor.
>>
>>674382020
and also of being able to act quickly and independently.
>>
>>674368821

It's just a fancy word for tylenol
>>
>>674381933
Nobody becomes dependant on antidepressants you goon, yeah some people take them for longer than others but everybody is different. Don't be a fucking pussy dude, if you don't trust your doctor,GET A NEW FUCKING DOCTOR. This whole chemical thing you keep going on about makes you sound like your 12 and just realized the concept of philosophy for the first time. Do some research into depression though cause I don't think you understand what's going on chemically.
>>
>>674382175
lol, thatd be dumb as hell trying to od on two tylenols.
>>
Roll! Wait that's not right..
>>
>>674382020
Deny it all you want you idiot. I used to think like that back in high school and it didn't turn out well. Luckily, I didn't succeed in killing myself & instead just woke up in an inpatient facility. Maybe that's what it'll take for you to realize it, who knows.
>>
>>674382408
i know a good deal about depression, and ive studied it a good bit. I just don't agree with your conclusion because it implies that if a person wants to kill themselves it is always the fault of defective neuron firing rather than being an abject truth. How can you possibly assess if suicide is rational if whenever someone plans to kill themselves you say that its just the neurons in their brain not firing correctly. In your case, that may have been true, but how do you know that this applies to others (such as myself)?
>>
>>674382443
If you can stomach enough without puking, your organs will start failing. It's a painful slow death though
>>
>>674382655
what am i denying exactly?
>>
>>674382655
out of curiosity, are you a man or a woman?
>>
>>674382762
lmao doesn't that have like a 1 % success rate?
>>
>>674382689
Because you told me your reasons and they are stupid, beyond belief. If you wouldve told me a story about how your mom beats you everyday and you live in a dump and you caught some congenital std from your mom at birth then yeah I probably wouldn't be arguing right now. But your reasons were literally "life's hard and I have no motivation"
>>
>>674382764
Your denying that your depression is based off anything but the chemical imbalance in your brain & I'm a dude
>>
>>674383133
Naw it's pretty common. Look into how many people go into liver failure all the time from taking too much acetometiphen, if you wait long enough before going to the hospital & take a high enough dose, the rest of your organs soon follow suit
>>
>>674383265
if i can't handle "life's hard and I have no motivation" though, then how can I be expected to handle anything else. Also, once again my brain is functioning just fine thank you very much. Provide one piece of evidence to prove otherwise (beyond just saying I'm suicidal)
>>
>>674383648
Cause life is a million times easier after college. Chances are that college is going to be the most stressful time of your entire life. I can't answer that first one OP, you gotta figure that out on your own. If you really want to be an EMT then you'll make it work. I'm not saying your brain isn't functioning right you fuck, I'm just saying your dopamine/serotonin levels are all fucked up. For fuck's sake, if you dont want to be on antidepressants, then don't go on them.
>>
>>674383417
but isn't the success rate for that pretty low?
>>
>>674384035
>life is a million times easier after college

top kek.
>>
>>674384181
Is this OP? Cause it is, literally ask anyone who took a real major. Of course if you ask the tards who majored in philosophy and business they're gonna say it was a cakewalk
>>
>>674384062
Not as low as you'd think
>>
>>674384035
saying dopamine/serotonin levels are messed up is the same as saying my brain isn't functioning properly. Either way, my point remains, why do you think my serotonin/dopamine levels are messed up?
>>
>>674384427
Because you want to end your life over some petty shit. Like do you not understand the gravity of that?
>>
>>674384407

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

it says here that only 6 % of non prescription drug overdoses end in death.
>>
>>674384499
i do, but this is perhaps further proof of the necessity of suicide.
>>
>>674384499
I mean do you not understand how fucking retarded that is? That suicide is your solution to life being hard. Not even like "I'm gonna take a year off school" or "I think I'm gonna drop this class and try again next year" but "I'm gonna kill myself"
>>
>>674384850
true change can only come from within. In particular, by committing suicide. To pretend that circumstances are the result of the external world is to deny reality.
>>
>>674384729
That is seriously the stupidest thing I have read all fucking day, and I've been awake for almost 48hours so that's saying something.
>>
>>674384850
I agree. OP could just abandon everything and be a fucking nomad in Africa, there are a million better reasons to kill yourself
>>
>>674385047
lol. Were you awake that long due to being a nurse, due to insomnia, or for the yolo?
>>
>>674385121
Thank god, I'm about to have a fucking aneurysm over here dealing with these levels of stupidity
>>
>>674385139
I'm not a nurse yet I'm still in school, and cause of ritalin, I had alot to do school-wise.
>>
>>674385191
nevertheless, this is the only way to properly ensure that justice will be carried out
>>
>>674385014
I literally cannot even come up with a response to this. I feel like I'm talking to my cousin who has down-syndrome.
>>
>>674385396
you have still not been able to refute this claim beyond just saying that its retarded.
>>
>>674385396
Just quit being such a fucking pussy dude. There's literally an endless number of possibilities for the shit you can do with your life. Just do what makes you happy. It sounds like school doesn't make you happy, so don't go.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.