[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else live in "the hood"? >be me, 2 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1438066628482.jpg (120 KB, 472x892) Image search: [Google]
1438066628482.jpg
120 KB, 472x892
Anyone else live in "the hood"?
>be me, 2 minutes ago
>want beer, cigarettes
>walk 2 blocks to 7 11
>make sure to dress down so nobody knows i'm a beta
>8 niggers wearing red standing outside
>carrying on loudly
>stop talking as I approach
>actcasual.jpg
>walk inside
>cashier waches me like a hawk, talking to other one who usually works day time in native language
>ask for cigarettes as I set down beer
>id's me.
>day cashier says something, winks at me
>a crack head walks in, gross ass female
>throws arm around me
"ARE YOU GIVING MY HUSBAND A HARD TIME?!"
>pay and leave quickly
>niggers outside ask me for smokes, beer, money
>offer me drugs
>all talking at once
>speed walk away
I hate it here but I cant afford a better neighborhood
>>
Update
>sketchy looking vato comes up to me outside smoking
>asks me if i've seen a green honda
>asks me if there's more parking around
>asks me for a beer
>asks me about busses
>calls me holmes every 10 seconds
Now i'm scared for my life
>>
>thinks he lives in the "hood"

Nigger i literally live next door to compton
>>
>>674348882
Not yet but me and my older brother are moving out of my house pretty soon, we're not going to an intense hood like that but moving from a nice rich white neighborhood to a downtown apartment in hamilton is going to be shitty. Stay safe brotha keep working so you can get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>674350365
Hawthorne checking in.

Were do you live anon?
>>
>>674349633
Buy 40s of steel reserve. Always look straight. Buy a black and mild.

Jesus dude i lived in the hood for 5 years and actually had a lot of fun.

Meet a few people so your known as the token white boy whos poor and dont bother nobody.

Have some fucking street smarts idiot.
>>
>>674351392
Fyi im the white one.
>>
>>674350828
Hamilton where. Because i live in hamilton.
>>
>>674348882
Fuck dude just move to a small town.
I mean its boring but you dont have to deal with human trash. Also its cheap.
>>
Lived in Houston third ward for a few years. Was interesting to say the least.
>>
>>674351838
Don't listen to this faggot. There are no job opportunities in small towns.
>>
>>674351392
Why would you want to hangout with any of those guys. Look like your typical thug wanna be pieces of shit.
>>
Mount Clemens here, niggers
>>
>>674351995
If you are living in the ghetto and are working for less then 10 an hour. Then you are better off moving.
I live in a small ass town commute 15 min to work and make 10.25 an hour at a grocery store while going to school.

Its not hard to get a job, and fuck living in the ghetto.
>>
>>674352064
Dont judge a book by ita cover. People are people man.
>>
>>674352315
Also with roommates I don't ever pay more then 450 a month everything included.
Hardly any crime, dont have to deal with scum bags.
>>
>>674352602
Well all my encounters with people that look like that and being in jail for a few months has given me a negative out look on black people that dress and act that way.
Im fine with upper class black people. Just not the ones that try to be thug or live in the ghetto.
>>
>>674352315
It really depends on where you live to make this work. In a big city like Houston where I live, there was no option to move to a small town. Yeah I could've moved to the outskirts of the city, but at the time I didn't have a car, and it was easier to live close by work and school rather than take a two hour bus ride every day.

And if you want to work in a shit job in a small town and piddle your existence away, then go ahead and do so.
>>
>>674350365
Compton is a suburb. Shut the fuck up. Its not the 80s/90s.
>>
>>674348882
I live in jersey city. These niggers are wild. They have good crack though
>>
>>674350365
Next door? Whoa now, we got a badass over here. He lives NEXT to compton
>>
>>674353338
This.
>>
>>674350365

Inglewood reportin'
>>
>>674354194
Same down by hyde park.
>>
>>674354194
I went to the in and out in Inglewood on my way to a kings game when I was out in LA for work. The dude that I was with and me were the only 2 white dudes in the place in a hour. He didn't catch on until he said, what's with this kid fuckin eyein me over there. I told him he's the only other white dude that kids seen in the last hour. He goes hum, and goes back to eating. Nobody bothered us, but it most likely had to do with the fact that we were also the 2 biggest dudes in the place.
>>
Nobody cares if you live in niggerville with the rest of the chimping nig-nogs. You might as well be one of them considering how much of a broke faggot you are.
>>
>>674348882
I don't know if it's the ghetto but I've had several neighbors continually SWAT'd for being drug dealers and they always end up shutting the block down. it's more annoying than scary to be honest.
>>
> 14 years old
> Skateboarding in the backstreets like I normally do
> Pedofile map literally maps every single fucking house in that street with severly ill old people
> Fat black guy comes out house with white pants
> Flobs his belt off
> Immediately snap my head straight infront of me
> Continues to skateboard sees a gang of kids

I'm a retarded degenerate at this age btw.

> Kid ask how much my skateboard is
> I say probably around 100 to 200
> Eventually 5 more kids end up behind me with bats slowly sneaking up to me
> Snatches my skateboard
> I fucking run
> Come back within the hour finding my own balls again
> Sees that they haven't sold my skateboard yet to a crack head
In the hood after you steal shit, you normally sell to the nearest crackhead for $ since they'll take it off your hands and resell for a little more $

> Skateboard is ontop of the van that's super fucking tall compared to my size
> I go full speed up to snatch my skateboard
> Kids start chasing me down the street
> Eventually jump over a fence and lose the kids
> Told my friend where they live
> They never bothered me again

Backstory:
I was in "The hood" for about 17 years of my life. I've never gotten an STD as I tried not to lose my virginity to some skank in the streets. Blah blah blah good morals.
>>
>>674353230
Yah its a part time job while I finish up school. Theres a university 20min away.
>>
>>674353230
Also if you are going to just live in a city and cant afford the car how is that any better? sounds like you are just piddling your existence away..
>>
>>674354194
stayed at the adventurer all suites when i went to LA haha
>>
its funny how whites are suppose superior yet they live in the ''hoods''
>>
>>674350365
South L.A Reporting in. Lots of beaners here.
>>
>>674356363
Better than the hive of niggers in Watts
>>
>>674355802
That's was a couple of years ago I don't live there anymore and I have a car now. And I lived in the ghetto because I didn't own a car and it was in close proximity to everything I needed.

And fuck living in small towns, I like to do more with my life than just work and go to school and then go home just to jack off and go to sleep.
>>
>>674350365
Vernon here, Compton and Inglewood have undergone some crazy gentrification in the last two decades
>>
>>674348882
I live in LA. Shit is for pussies compared to Detroit and Baltimore. /thread
>>
>>674354827
What?
>>
>>674348882
Let's keep these green texts going
>>
>>674357159
Meh theres plenty to do. Ive got friends with a boat, also I like the out doors so it works out alright. Rock climbing and hiking.
>>
>>674357848
taking cock in and around my mouth on the regs*

fixed it for you.
>>
Philly white boy, KILL NIGGERS FUCK THEIR HOT WOMEN AND WATCH THEM SQUIRM AT YOUR FEET
>>
>>674356915
watts here. watts has changed over the years. the majority are a hispanic families living in the homes were the niggers used to live after property value went up from half-assed improvements. all the niggers live in the jordan downs projects on grape st.
>>
>>674358008
Thinks he's tough shit on the internet but a bitch in real life.

Got this kid figured out.
>>
>>674358430
Grape st crips bruh
>>
>>674348882
might have to one up you
>be me, 16yr
>live in a bad area in PHX AZ
>early afternoon
>walk to a friends house down the street not a block away
>head on a swivel (bad area)
>see a blue car creep up
>guns come out
>get shot twice (shoulder and just below the ribs)
>car burns out
>few days later find out they were gunning the house you were walking passed
>>
>>674358587
oh and >be white
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 475x268) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 475x268
>>674358587
Damn. Wrong place wrong time
>>
>>674349633
>>674348882
Literally everyone in the hood is out to take advantage of you. It's all about the hip-hop. They've heard a thousand songs about scammin and hustlin and think that's actually how you make money.

Also, there's always a poor white neighborhood to live in even if you gotta live the next city over. It's best to live among your own kind. No one is trying to take advantage of you or rob you, everyone has respect for each other's property.

One more thing. Any thing offered by a nigger is bogus, it's either a way to get you to show weakness or show how much money you got while his homies size you up and decide if you're worth robbing. Any favor granted to niggers will be seen as weakness. They're too primitive not to bite the hand that feeds.

If you're gonna live in that type of neighborhood you better concealed carry. Find a decent employer and go and live where the whites live. It's not worth 33% cheaper rent if you live at the risk of getting mugged/murdered/raped.
>>
>>674358573
lemme get a dub nigga
>>
>>674358929
Catch me on the bloc
>>
>>674359045
fosho, finna get me a 40 first.
>>
File: bunk.jpg (48 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
bunk.jpg
48 KB, 500x379
>Born and raised south of Detroit.
>Typical entertainment is get drunk and drive around the shitty parts of the city
>looking for trouble
>or at least witness some shit
>always well armed
>jiggaboo lou comes walking over
>acting cocky
>whatchu mufuckas doin down hurra?
>you 5-0?
>Nah, we're here looking to fuck up some niggers
>gun pointed at him
>you think dis da firss time I had a gun pointed at me
>I don't care since this will likely be your last
>rob him of his wallet and jew-ree

>Go home.

I would genuinely feel better if shit like that never happened and I was able to grow up in some mountainous region, spending all my time hunting and fishing.
>>
>>674352064
You don't "hang out" with them. The whole point of the exercise is to be left alone. You just talk to a couple of them every once in a while, joke around here or there while passing by. The vast majority of those type of people won't bother you if you don't bother them, and if you "know" them, they'll usually consider you one "theirs" and much less than give you a hard time, they'll watch your back in the area.
>>
>>674353230
Houston here....what part?
>>
>>674358786
youre telling me, being shot didnt hurt at first it was like being hit really hard and then you feels a burn and then pain in a span of 8 mins
>>
>>674354194
>>674358430

I'm in Hawthorne, which I don't consider too bad, but I use to ride the Blue Line through South LA all the time. The crazy homeless were actually much scarier than the gang members.

>>674357272
How's living in Vernon? I know its super industrial but is it really that bad? I imagine there aren't enough actual residents to make it ghetto.

Also, I would think the police there keep things under control.
>>
>>674348882
Who got that young nigga that young plug nigga down the block? Who got the homies cookin in a cell rn? Who know niggas with them guns who rob and those niggas with the drugs who slang and make cash?
>>
Im not sure if its the "hood" but my old street had drug dealers, abo clans fighting every 2nd day, some guy killed his wife with a shotgun, abo guy would go "cat hunting" with his 2 pitbulls, Fatassfuck bitch with retarded son (she fucked her crackhead brother), The retard son would screech at his window all day. Some meth head who'd blast heavy metal and dress as a girl and run up n down the street like flapping hisarms and cawing like a crow if he was really fucked up
>>
>>674348882
I used to live in the ghetto. Was probably the only person in the whole complex that had a job other than the manager. Everyone else was cheating the system somehow. Never had many problems because I knew how to carry myself but have had a couple close calls.
>>
>>674359362
Like I said, third ward. Don't live there anymore, I live in midtown now.
>>
>>674348882
Chi-town reporting theres a lot of fucking niggers out here
>>
>>674359332
why didn't you kill him?

or at least shoot him?
>>
>>674359443
yup. the crack fiends are the worse. always lurking and robbing people to get their next hit. had to put burglar bars, a 10 foot fence and two boxers to keep baseheads and gang members from stealing our shit.
>>
>>674348882

>make sure to dress down so nobody knows i'm a beta
It's not the way you dress, it's the way you act.

Roll with shit, but don't be a sucker. If some crack-head jokes about you "Being her man" then play along "They ain't giving me any more hard a time than you, honey. I came down here to get away from you. These guys know what I'm about." If some vato keeps calling you holmes every 10 seconds when hes asking you shit, keep calling him fam/friend/buddy/man/guy/etc. Roll with the culture. Don't shut it out.
Buy everything in personal sizes. 40s instead of small cans of beer. Black & Milds instead of packs of cigarettes. Don't buy something that can be shared, unless you're looking to share it.
Same goes for money. Get yourself some Walmart Apparel, don't carry more cash with you than you need, and don't flash shit around.
When it's 2-3 dudes asking you for shit, and you got some to spare, toss it to 'em and chill for a minute with them. It makes you friends. Don't toss it and go, give 'em a beer and find out about them. Where they stay at, what they go by, talk about shit that happened to you in the neighborhood. Stay as long as it takes for one of them to nearly finish his beer/cigarette/whatever then get up outta there.

If you ain't willing to act a hoodrat, stay outta the hood.
>>
>>674359334
Or. I just dont live in the ghetto and don't have to even worry about any of that shit.
>>
>>674359710
Midtowns better. On a side note if you're one of those Louisiana niggers, leave.
>>
>>674359971
I'm not a murderer. If he ran away, I would have let him. My 92F is loaded and cocked but it is solely for self defense and intimidation. I said this was entertainment - not terrorism.
>>
south gate reporting
>>
>>674360389
but i'm guessing you would have used it if you absolutely had to
>>
>>674360058
You're the Vernon anon right?

How long have you been living there? Are you in a house or apartment?

I think there's only 100-150 residents, how'd you end up there?

I use to work a couple blocks from Slauson and Downey but I was car pooling and our facility had pretty heavy security so I never really saw how bad Vernon is.
>>
>>674360322
Lol. Make me you faggot.
>>
>>674360633
im the guy from watts man.
>>
>>674350988
Southern Cali?
>>
File: IMG_4748.png (97 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4748.png
97 KB, 300x300
>>674350365
>live next door to Compton

Faggot. I live in Watts by the 103rd station. Shit gets too real around here, and I gotta take the blue line at midnight daily. Niggas be crazy.
>>
>>674350365
>next door to compton
But not in compton, you fucking hipster cum guzzling faggot. Kys
>>
File: IMG_4361.jpg (41 KB, 268x427) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4361.jpg
41 KB, 268x427
>>674348882
>ghetto thread becomes ghetto Los Angeles thread

Kek. Does anyone know have nudes of these two sluts?
>>
>>674360937
Ah, got it, my mistake. Yeah, the crack heads are scary as hell, and fucking dirty.

>>674361039
I rode the ghetto blue for years. I always hated riding it late at night though, way too empty.
>>
>>674348882
I wouldn't call where I live the hood, but there are definitely a lot of meth heads / dealers / etc out here.

Problem is, I can't hit shit with a pistol. Not entirely sure why. I'm fine with a rifle, and pick off coyotes on horseback no problem.
>>
Used to live in Santa Ana, got mugged by a couple of beans walking home from my overnight job at 5am. Took a couple punches in the gut and face, but smashed one of their faces into a brick fence. I speak Spanish pretty we'll, so I scared the shit out of his friend when I told him I was going to kill him in bean-speak. Managed to keep my wallet, ran like fuck the opposite direction from home and from him in case they were going to follow or watch me. Hid out under the 5fwy overpass on Red Hill ave for a couple hours, then hopped through some yards and walked in my back door.

Not a situation I would care to repeat again. I was very lucky they didn't have any weapons and didn't seem very serious about robbing me.
>>
>>674348882
used to live in east la. Not as bad as south central but then again even that isnt as bad as it used to be. Moved to north OC in 05 and have moved around here since. now i dun moved on up to a deluxe townhome in the sky
>>
>>674362301
Santa Ana is the worst part of OC but not as bad as the bad parts of LA. also ive noticed all "ghetto areas" are improving whether it be santa ana or compton
>>
>>674353762
LOL
>>
>>674359332

You're from MI? Where's a decent place to live so a guy can go to work for a certain shitty car manufacturer in Warren?
>>
>>674362939
Leave now. Just leave and never go back to Michigan.
>>
>>674348882
Nigga I live in Romania, Pantelimon. Full of gypsies worse than niggers. Always stealing, fighting and all that bullshit. And the stray dogs, I'm fucking afraid of coming home at night because of gypsies and their fucking dogs.
>>
>>674360249
This. Also if you need to go somewhere try to do it with a friend, pretty much anyone that isn't a girl is better than by yourself
>>
>>674348882
stories like this make me glad to live in the small town i do making $21 an hour doing nothing at all, while being bored all the time.

Least i dont have to deal with that shit.
>>
>>674352115
like MI?
>>
>>674352064
>never met a black person ever
If he was a typical nigger it'd be a real gun and not a nerf gun
>>
>>674362939
Live in sterling heights, cheap, suburban, close to royal oak and not far from detroit if you wanna go out
>>
Murder cap champ.
>>
>>674359364
Let's see your scars dude.
>>
>be 5 years ago
>fucking gf's sister on my daddy's yacht
>tfw prodigy billionaire
>boat goes down because moms jealous bf or some shit
>10/10 hot chick I'm nailing dies (but not really, but then 'dies' again, but not really, but then gets kill, but I brought her back from the dead so we totally cool)
>tfw I spent 5 years in hell and come home with only one goal. To save my city
>tfw Barry has super-runs
>>
>>674369269
>Barry has super-runs
Kek'd.
>>
File: 1456652432073.gif (3 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1456652432073.gif
3 MB, 250x188
>>674369269
had such high hopes for that show. turns out to be a fucking travesty of acting and a waste of a comic book adaptation
>>
>>674348882
I feel your pain OP. I just moved out of mesa, arizona. Less of a gangbanging gorilla problem there and more of a sunbaked methhead problem. Either way ignorant pathological fucks giving you a hard time wherever you go.
>>
>>674360389
>Rob someone at gunpoint for no reason
>not terrorism.

Autism test passed. Full autist detected.
>>
>>674358008
Someone's mad
>>
>>674352602
welcome newfag
>>
>>674348882
Just dress ghetto. Put on an angry face on like if you had a shitty day and ready to go off on anyone. Nobody is going to try to rob or mess with someone that probably doesn't have any money and is willing to fight back
>>
>>674353762
lmao
>>
>>674370977
Terrible advice.
"Just stockpile nukes so no other country wants to go to war with you."
>>
>>674348882
Worst I ever had was living in Merced while i went to college. Granted I was on the good side of town next to the UC. I have had a few interesting moments however seeing as how I took amtrak back and forth between Merced and Sacramento.

>freshman year
>took greyhound back to merdead bc i missed the amtrak
>end up in "midtown" waiting for UC bus to roll through and pick me up
>decide, like an idiot, to walk through the ghetto to the amtrak station so the bus could grab me sooner
>carrying my luggage and laptop with me
>luckily, all i saw was a pregnant chick smoking and some old black dude who offered me a cigarette
>chill at the station uncomfortably with some mexican/white guy who is smoking (common theme)
>go home, count my lucky stars

>also freshman year
>gf at the time is half black (black dad) but white on the inside lol, plays lacrosse
>attend her lacrosse game, parents drop me off at amtrak station in stockton
>her dad keeps getting asked by random black people for a cigarette
>drive through crackville to get to station, crackheads galore
>"anon i don't want you walking around out here"
>"you don't have to tell me twice mr. gf's dad"
>nothing bad happened. just saw the irony in it.

over the years i took amtrak more. got to see the really nice amtrak station in richmond which is surrounded by the ghetto (got asked for change, another common theme). had a mexican dude walk out of the darkness behind the stockton station and shoot up next to me, then promptly walk back into the abyss; behind the stockton station is just a bunch of rundown old buildings with no lights where all of the homeless live. had some drunk ass, midget of a mexican dude ask me for pot bc i was wearing an sf giants hat at the merced station. gets pissed bc i don't have any

also, i grew up in a suburb of fresno. cops driving by was pretty much a daily occurrence. been lucky over the years to see some really strange shit and not have anything happen to my lily white ass
>>
>>674352115
If you're in MI and consider mount Clemens the hood you must be fucking stoned, that place isn't bad at all

I live in river fucking rouge, suck a fucking cock
>>
>>674352682
450 isn't bad at all

Good steal
>>
>>674353338
You shut the fuck up you hooker bitch, where do you live? Probably some all white upper middle class suburb in Colorado posting on the internet like you know?

Fucking Compton is nigger, gang infested, shit fucking hole, believe me I live here
>>
>>674371833
tell us a good story or it didint happen
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 600x780
I live in Westlake Los Angeles. Just today a tattooed faced black dude walked by me and softly yelled "I'm a Nigger Street Warrior" he honestly looked like he was on his way to kill someone.
>>
>>674367754
Small time gangsters have begun painting their weapons like toys to be able to fool someone into thinking they're fake.
>>
>>674350365
Detroit checking in , south central isn't shit compared to where I live
>>
>>674357394
I live in Detroit, it's not fun. Being white and walking to a tigers game is scary. Thank God comerica is in the vicinity of the casinos eherre police still reside

I fucking wish the entire city would get nuked and be done with it
>>
>>674359332
This guy is full of fucking shit

If you did that in Detroit randomly to some nigger in any of the immediate suburbs in South Detroit you would of been shot the second you stopped to talk to the ngger or if you held him up

7\10 for making me reply you lying sack
>>
>>674358831
Grody white people will steal your shit for crack money faster than you could yell nigger. The poorer it gets, the more methheads you have. Trust me on this, I live in one of the most criminal towns in Krautland
>>
>playing basketball after school
>couple of gangbangers from a few blocks over roll up and start fucking with people
>not in my hood
>fighting starts, doesn't take long for the cops to show up
>cops knew what was up and took me home
>mom flipped her shit
>"you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"
>>
>>674361990
>I wouldn't call where I live 'the hood'
>coyotes
>horseback
>methheads
>where the fuck are you at?
>>
>>674370043
Yeah, turns out it's a mommy's boy with a toy that dresses like Zelda abd has a token black friend that is way funnier and more interesting than the protagonist
>>
>>674372014
Kek
>>
>>674362939
Royal oak, novi, wyandotte (it's getting bad, may not want to) Riverview, Trenton, Westland on the garden city side, Livonia far away from Redford
>>
>>674350365
psh south central mofo.
I fight off crazy people and niggers.
>>
I live in Finland and I only know two black guys and they are nice as hell and well educated so I always thought that mocking blacks is just for racist retards. Then I went to America and it completely changed my opinion.

>Walk around in NYC
>black people everywhere
>they sell mixtapes, ask for cigarettes and are generally really annoying
>decide to take a greyhound down to miami
>bus full of black people
>kid behind me being smacked all the time by her mom for not being quiet
>guy next to me rolls a joint for every stop and sips some weird ass alcoholic drink
>black people being loud as hell for 30 hours straight
>they smell pretty bad, everyone has air jordans and dre beats
>like 10 of them want to use my phone charger
>one mom spanks her kid in the bathroom so hard that the kid cries for 2hours straight

I've never encountered such animalistic behavior in my life. People in Finland sit quietly and mind their own business and definitely don't spank their kids
>>
>>674370977
You clearly live in upper middle class or rich

This uneducated, non hood fuck will get you killed
>>
>>674359334
This is true
>>
>>674373535
You Are Now About to Witness the Strength of Street Knowledge.
>>
File: 4ch.png (26 KB, 592x153) Image search: [Google]
4ch.png
26 KB, 592x153
She's famous!
>>
>>674371987
>good story

Let's see, gangs, crack heads, murders, don't be white and drive/walk around in nigger infested, streets might as well be locked down unless you're gang related

Seriously? Anyone else says it's a "suburb" is fucking trolling, it's a ses pit
>>
File: whitep.jpg (132 KB, 1536x906) Image search: [Google]
whitep.jpg
132 KB, 1536x906
well alright

>november 2008
>finish shift at horowitz hardware, put cash in safe and lock store
>walk back home at 8:40 PM
>pull out a smoke next to some alley
>out of fucking nowhere pop these two sand niggers and ask for a light
>pull out lighter, give it to them
>arab 2 grabs lighter, says something in arabic to first
>first fucking pulls out a fucking olfa utility knife and tries to stick it right between my ribs
>I jump backwards and run like hell, oddly enough they don't chase me
>run like 20 blocks before stopping, completely tripping balls
>pull out another cig to calm down
>realize I don't have a lighter
>walk the rest of the way home spooked shitless
>later that evening hear a fucking explosion in distance
>on news
>20 minutes away from my house a gas leak resulted in an explosion and firefighters were jumped up to the scene
>5 people dead on scene, over 20 injured, two of whom are infants, one more old woman died the next morning
>police suspects arson
>3 illegal alien arabs caught and arrested the next day for jumping border and possible terrorist activity
>they lit 4 improvised short fuses attached to gas balloons and ran off
>news publish their faces a few days later
>see news flash and their faces
>realize what my lighter was used by Hamas to burn kids down
>Israel sucks ass, take it from me

don't give arabs anything that makes smoke
they can and will use it against you
>>
>>674348882
>>8 niggers wearing red standing outside

You are going about this the wrong way, OP. Try wearing all blue one day. It is a soothing color and will probably cause those niggers to relax a bit when they see you coming next time.
>>
>>674359334
Like how in white areas everyone is nice to the token black guy/girl so they don't feel racist when they cross the road when they see a porch monkey.

Only it's more like there nice to you so they don't feel racist about mainly robbing white people.

Fuckin porch monkeys
>>
I'm on the east side of Stockton, definitely pretty shitty.
>>
>>674352602
Books are fucking smart too.
>>
>>674373535
Sorry bro, niggers here act entitled because of the whole slavery thing, should of stuck with malcom X and segregated white and black
>>
I go to south central often. Buy myself some crack. That shit is delicious. Better then cumming. Sometimes I rent a room in one of those hotels near fig or Vermont. Stinky and blankets. But they don't give a git I smoke my shit all night. Once I called this old hung guy. Kicked a few lists off my bucket list. Crack is delicious..
>>
>>674371364
>going to stockton
Thats where u fucked up
>>
I live in East St. Louis. Prolly the only white guy. I just go to Tanner's a lot and curl my hair. I practically look black. Plus I tak in Ebonics
>>
>>674373903
HERES WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU
>>
I live in Los Santos. Grove Street 4 life nigga!
>>
>>674373126
kek
>>
>>674373535
Welcome to America lol.. Unfortunately blacks honestly believe thier race isnt crazier than others (in a negative way), like how you obviously noticed in your story, so if anyone says anything "bad" about blacks you get branded a racist.. The worst part is that thiers actual racists in America, but because of ignorance it'll truly never be solved.. Politics here are trash. If i were you id only come for the bitches & disneyland lol
>>
>>674374257
Yeah, your mainey lol
>>
>>674375099
>come to America for the bitches

Hahahaha. No.
>>
>>674375271
Your trippin brah. Go to any lively place like Miami, Cali, New York, etc.
& i mean just for pussy, not for a wife.
>>
File: 24999909_BG1.jpg (67 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
24999909_BG1.jpg
67 KB, 640x360
i buy dope in Hartford almost every day, once you realize everyone knows you're there to buy drugs, you just play it cool, play it smart, do your business and be out

its true what an anon above me said tho, in the hood, nigs look at token white guys and see dollar signs, be careful n trust your gut. spics in general are cool- they have families and values/morals- mi casa e su casa kinda thing
>>
>>674374179
Uhhh....
>>
File: Haha_quaker_jew.jpg (45 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
Haha_quaker_jew.jpg
45 KB, 600x431
>>674374029
>don't give arabs anything
greedy jew detected
>>
>>674373975
Wow actually explaining himself. What a punk ass faggot
>>
>>674376080

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>674348882
>using nigger so casually
>wondering why he gets fucked with
stop being a racist little fuccboi
>>
Pacoima, ca. checking in
>>
File: serveimage (2).png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (2).png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>674374845
my nigga
>>
>>674352115
Omg...nice try white boy. Mt Clemens is nothing. Even South Warren is more ghetto
>>
>>674373535
>they are nice as hell and well educated

That's what they'd like everyone to believe. That there are no niggers, only black people. That's what those constantly fed human interest stories of immigrant doctors and such are about. And then you look at a bunch of Somalis or Eritreans dressed like 2-penny gangstas in MTV, eyeing people from under their hoods, barking obscenities at schoolgirls, and think "that's them? The doctors they keep telling me about? Is that their culture, the one that's so highly valued?"

Also, you've had to have led a very sheltered life if you haven't encountered niggers in Finland.
>>
>>674348882
I live in Mount Druitt, (worst part of sydney) and I'm packin heat just in case some cunt tries to stab me in my sleep.
>>
>>674376075
You really shouldn't though.

Unless they want the D.
>>
>>674376684
I walk past a bunch of somalis everyday but never talk to them or have any idea what kind of people they are. The only two blacks I know have decent jobs and live in normal white neighborhoods.
>>
>>674377172
wow, you are such a tough guy
>>
>>674376710
ever been robbed?
>>
>>674377172
You probably look intimidating enough.

What do they do every day? Keep a wall from collapsing?
>>
>>674377358
Some junkie cunt smashed in my front window at 4am when I was out the back having a smoke, heard the glass smash and when inside holding a fairly large wrench (I'm a mechanic), the cunt bolted when he was me but I threw the wrench at his head and it sounded like his skull cracked.
>>
>>674358587
I've been to Phoenix once and I was shot at while walking out of a gas station. Fuck that place.
>>
>>674377536
*when he saw me
>>
>>674377536
post a picture of your wrench please, it must be really HUGE
>>
>>674376710
Kek been there once, parked my club sport outside a pizza place, was gone for maybe 5 minutes and came back to some cunt trying to break into it
>>
>>674350365
STRAIGHT OUTTA BOMPTON
>>
I live in Flint MIchigan, don't have to say much more.
>>
>>674356015
If you notice, the difference is the whites can leave.
>>
>>674377536
Some probably drug addict smashed in my front window at 4am when I was out the back reading a book called "The False Subtlety of the Four Syllogistic Figures", heard the glass smash and when inside holding a fairly large pencil (I'm an engineer), the peasant bolted when he was me but I threw the wrench at his eye and it sounded like his aqueous humour leaked out.
>>
File: huehue.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>fixing my motorcycle in front of my house
>neighbour who owns 4 bikes shows up and offers to help me
>lends me some tools
>another neighbour shows up
>turns out he has some special snowflake high speed lube I need for a part and goes to fetch it for me
>third neighbour who has 5 bikes shows up for the bants
>later that night theres a neighbourhood barbecue
>mfw rich
>>
I live in orange county I feel bad for you guys
>>
>>674378747
>rich
>fixing a motorcycle by himself
Choose one peasant
>>
>>674377536
Some dildo whore smashed in my front window at 4am when I was out the back scrapping OP's cum out of my ass, head the glass smash and when inside holding a fairly large dildo (I'm a trap/fag), the fuccboi bolted when he was me but I threw the dildo at his head and it sounded like he almost orgasmed.
>>
>>674378448
>>674379169
topkek, you've officially memed some anon, would you like fries with that order sir?
>>
>>674362301
They probably saw you and were like fuck it let's do it but obviously they weren't entirely motivated or had it planned out
>>
east oakland here
>tfw my friends sister is too much of a puss to drop me off from montclaire
she got her car stolen form the whitest part but she too afraid to come to the hood da fuq
>>
>>674378911
I do it for fun.
>>
Eugene, Oregon here. So many methheads and homeless. I look like I am broke as shit they don't bother to hassle me, but I always have two knives and a bright-as-the-sun cop flashlight on me.
>>
>>674360389
>ready to fuck up a nigger, literally rob at gunpoint
>self defense
>>
South Memphis here. Any Memphis fags on here?
>>
>all these whiteys scared of the city
ive lived in 'decent' neighborhoods and rundown apartments and the only time ive dealt with crime was in a mostly white redneck area
so many stolen bikes man
>>
>>674348882
I live right near Charlotte North Carolina in one of the little towns outside the city the daily commute is around 30 minutes but the worst you get around here is white trash and it is better to have white trash in the neighborhood
>>
>>674380650
Than noggers, sorry I'm driving
>>
>>674380748
I lived in Philadelphia before North Carolina and I can say 100% that there are a lot less niggers in North Carolina but you have to deal with racist rednecks
>>
>>674379169
Some liberal cuck smashed my window at 4am while I was busy with my grand wizard meeting. I grabbed my fairly large m16 (I'm highly trained in navy seals an have over 1000 confirmed kills) he sees me and fucking books it. I blasted him in the head and his brains filled the pavement
>>
>>674380126
>so many stolen bikes man
And ATVs. And scrap...
>>
>>674380126
Complete opposite here.

Lived in Norfolk, VA for four years. Moved several times because the hood expanded so fast that even nice neighborhoods became really scummy in a year or two after construction. Tidewater area literally had two kinds of people, military and poor black folks.

The only time I had to draw a gun out of uniform was on half a dozen black guys breaking into my truck. We were warned not to leave some bases on foot because of the likely hood of being robbed or assaulted right outside the wall. Hell, they even shot up one of the duty vehicles when we sent the guy to pick up new arrivals at the airport.

I'm not saying it's always that way, but that's how it was for me.
>>
I used to go to public school in the hood, it was great. I definitely learned a lot of survival skills.

>Hit first, hit hard.
>never turn your back on somebody when having a confrontation
>always aim for the jaw
>never wear anything worth more than 50 dollars
>never accuse a black person of being racist if they pick on you
>never let yourself go down because you'll be circle kicked
>never cry in the hallway because Waddah called you fat.

10 fights and 10 and 0.

Undefeated champion of the playground 2 years running.
>>
>>674348882
South Memphis fag here. Never speed walk. Dont keep your head down but dont make eye contact. Walk slow and confident. Never wear your watch, nice clothes, or carry any significant amount of cash on you. If you're going out for beer and cigs carry maybe 5 dollars more than you need. Pay with quarters when you can. Nobody is gonna ask a guy paying for his beer with quarters for shit. I'm actually pretty friendly with most of the homeless nigs here. NEVER give anyone a ride or tell them where you live (they ask). Always tell em you got shit to do, and give a fake neighborhood (well not a fake one, but one near by that you dont actually live in) If all else fails act like a crazy shit. "Yeah I know Mickey, he done went to Nashville with some fat white chick. Dude owes me 2000 dollars." Then go piss on a dumpster. Niggers will leave you the fuck alone.
>>
>>674348882
I live in Bellflower which is 2 cities away from Compton, still pretty ghetto here.
>>
>>674381825
that's pretty good advice.

I mean I believe that not making eye contact but keeping your head up is a good idea. I do this if I go to my car and the neighbourhood kids are outside playing soccer or something. It's a clear "don't talk to me" way of dealing with things.
>>
>>674381825
Or basically just behave like a hobo
>>
>>674382424
Now that doesn't work when I lived in Philly I would go to my nigger School and fellow classmates would brag about picking on homeless people 130 beat the fuck out of them for no reason
>>
I lived near Trenton New Jersey and there was this one fat kid who would walk around the neighborhood with a katana people call them fucking crazy but nobody picked on them her fear of getting sliced with that katana lol, if you're going to act like a fucking crazy white person that might work
>>
>>674382693

haha, people are brutal man.
>>
I live in Sydney.
Black people are lovely.
The only niggery I'be encountered are Maoris who somehow think they're African American niggers.
And Lebs, they're quite negroid, also.
>>
>>674348882
Jus dun go pissin on muh stoop biatch
>>
>>674355470
TL;DR hope it was pasta
>>
>>674382424
Lol it works tho. My situation is, theres a ghetto intersection like 3 minutes from where live where I can go buy my beer, and smokes and shit. The alternative is a 10 minute drive to a fairly safe area. (im talking 24 hour places). When I first moved there, I got to know a few of the panhandlers, pretended like I was a crazy fuck, One Up every crazy thing they say. "can I bum a smoke" turns into "man this fucking commie government taxing cigs targeting poor people Obama wants to take away guns" go piss in a dark corner of the lot, then ask the niggers if you can "hold" not borrow but "hold" five bucks until you get your "check" not paycheck, never say you have a job. Nobody is going to want to approach you afterwards, its like the word spreads about the crazy white boy. Always One-Up the crazy.
>>
>>674355470

Good story.

But let's not pretend you didn't lose your virginity for over 17 years because you lived in the hood.
>>
>>674382955
Little South of Melbourne in a shit house called Geelong, luckily no niggers but we've got plenty of meth heads and gang violence. Going into the CBD past 6pm is asking for trouble.
>>
>>674383263
Holy shit u that crazy white fucker always looking to hold???
>>
>>674350365
Touch?
>>
>>674350365
>Compton
I use to be homeless in the most run down part of Detroit. I squatted in a house with a black friend and told me to never go out at night by myself or my body would turn up in an abandoned house raped then burned alive. Whole blocks abandoned and plenty of packs of dogs. Constant gun fire and no police and fire department would arrive almost an hour later to fires. Place is fucked up. Always got mistaken for a cocaine dealer. Eventually made it out and made 4 dog friends which helped a lot. I would dumpster dive for food for us and them and they now have really good homes.
>>
>>674376684
Not him but I'm 26, Finnish and I've seen around three black people my entire life. All you autists should move to Finland, it's easy to live under a rock.
>>
>>674383538
Geelong? Damn, man.
RIP
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 450x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 450x418
>>674348882
Kek this thread!

I bet you getto fags are the 'hurr durh Europoor, ma 'Merica is awesome patrol'

Even if sandnigg immigration was anything like what your scaremonger media says it's would be no where near as bad as your nigger infested Shithole!

Enjoy your denial
>>
>>674383714
And wifi
>>
>>674383263
One of my best methods, is when someone asks you to bum a smoke, hand them a couple. Then hang out with them as long as you can in the parking lot. Pretend like they are your new best friend. Start talking about Ex gfs, how you hate the government, and plenty of crazy shit. After a minute, they will try to get away, like your the crazy and not them. Follow them for a while talking, like youre trying to make friends, start asking them for favors, just come up with crazy paranoid shit like "hey you know that guy with the afro that lives over there, he owes me man, can you go find him for me". Never get too specific, just enough to be almost believeable crazy. People will avoid you after that. My dad did this once (only white family on the block) after some new nigs moved in next door. He went over there in torn stained sweats, introduced himself, and said "I'm glad you all aint white we dont need anymore of them fucking pale skins on our block" Never once had a neighbor ask for a favor after that. Or even really look at us. FYI in this neighborhood, every house has Iron bar doors and bars over the windows. That kind of place.
>>
>>674383538
Just near Geelong is fuckhole Ballarat, no niggers but plenty of our refugee friends!
>>
>>674384112

your dad's a fucking moron.
>>
>>674384237
This guy gets it
>>
>>674383879
B8 m8
>>
>>674383583
Whats up nigger, hows Snakey B? Aint seem him in a while, he owes me some money. Any you mother fuckers seen Snake? You know Chicago? (Theres always a nigger named Chicago nearby) I love Chicago man tell her I aint heard from her in a while. Can I get a dollar man, I need a tall boy man I got the withdrawals. (Snakey B is someone I actually know)
>>
>>674384237
may he rest in peace
>>
>>674384112
>FYI in this neighborhood, every house has Iron bar doors and bars over the windows. That kind of place.

So you live in a prison? How do you have internet access?
>>
>>674384237
2nd
>>
File: 1450149798029.jpg (94 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1450149798029.jpg
94 KB, 499x750
Heaehaheah fucking Americans, i live in Norway 1 hour away from Oslo (Oslo is a tiny bit dangerous). I have never locked my door. I've never seen a crime happen. I can walk anywhere at any time alone without worrying about anything. Nigga everything is so fucking comfortable i dont need to worry about shit, i dont even need a fucking job faggots. heaehahea heehehehehe jackpot niggers
>>
>>674384237
He did this more to entertain himself, he was a crazy shit.
>>
>>674379403
>doing shit for fun
Richfags cant have fun.
>>
>>674384612
Fucking lol. Its Memphis man. Memphis has some world class ghettos.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x960
>>674384112
>one of my best methods
>my dad did this once

You've never done it and if your moron dad did it was probably to a legit black guy on Wall St.

Stop pretending and do it for real so when you get stabbed i don't have to see your shitposting anymore
>>
>>674384498
Snakey got jacked man! Heard Chicago opened up the hershey highway and is supplying him inside with the gear so he don't get crunked by the bloods
>>
>>674383879
/thread
>>
>>674384815
Im a shiteater, I mean shitposter.
>>
>>674384157
Yeah was up near there as a teen, couple years ago.

Scott's Creek farm for school, went into town a few times and thought it had been Invaded
>>
>>674383942
Key word is "use" meaning I USE to be homeless
>>
>>674359539
Lol
>>
>>674378911

Even rich people have poor people hobbies. Why do you think rich people still hunt and fish?
>>
>>674380650

Where at? I live in Asheboro. Place is fucking redneck/klan/illegal central. Odd mix now that I think about it.
>>
>>674358587
yo what part of phoenix

currently kickin it at folley park where the cops patrol every 2 minutes and harass everyone cuz they know they are up to something. tweekers are the dominant population. the gang bangers just kicks it inside selling G and playing xbox lol
>>
File: fghfghg.jpg (31 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
fghfghg.jpg
31 KB, 460x288
>>674385394
hunting isn't a hobby for poor people
>>
>>674385713

It is when it's a means of survival. After the initial cost of a rifle it costs, what? A $1.50 a rifle round? With the option to put over 50 pounds of food in the freezer.
>>
>>674384112
I used to do this. I would just go over and ask to borrow some sugar and start ranting about black lives matter. They got pretty freaked out they would start squirming and trying to get away bit the more I talked the more freaked out they got.
>>
You're in the hood, walking along when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you... You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Why is that?
>>
>>674350365
Compton ain't shit. I live in Oshawa. Shits fucked up bro
>>
File: 1453542968287.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1453542968287.gif
879 KB, 245x230
I feel bad living for you OP.

>mfw I live in million dollar neighborhood but there be no pussy or people to hang out with
>>
Litterly NIGGERS the thread.
>>
>>674362301
EMT in Santa Ana. All the people are crazy or lazy
>>
>>674385477
Lol at least you got the zoo, I thought asheboro was nice and full of hipster trash. Or am I thinking of ashville? And I live in Denver
>>
>>674385973
But back in the day only noblemen could hunt, therefore it's a richfags sport
>>
>>674382955
In Sydney cbd 3am to kill self
No nigs or homeless just posh douchey rich white boys and their roasties
Got followed by a few
Probably wanted to bash me
(Didn't end up jumping buildings were locked)

For 3am in a city Sydney's pretty chill
>>
>>674381712
Пацаны, не бейте, лучше обоссыте.
>>
>>674350365
Come to Peckham, London fags, you could learn something
>>
>>674387715
Shalom
>>
>>674348882
I live in an area where blacks tend to congregate outside the local store. What I found useful was doing all your shopping before 10am as they don't tend to get up that early.
>>
File: 1452444420411.jpg (39 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
1452444420411.jpg
39 KB, 398x307
>>674386435
Mfw you probably have to deal with an overabundance of annoying old people and "life coach" type rich people. I know that life mane. Moved away from parents and now I'm a poorfag. Don't mind at all.
>>
wtf yanks, how do you police the world when shit like this is in your own backyard? lift your game, shit like this shouldn't exist in society.
>>
>>674371291
Works so far
>>
>>674350365

Holy shit tell me how is it There?
>>
>>674373564
Poor as shit, never met my father.
>>
>>674387819
Finchley resident here, how bad is it?
>>
File: 1391565615688.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1391565615688.gif
1 MB, 200x200
I'm Russian , niggers aren't scary and you all are a bunch of pussies .

>" how do I act in the hood ? pls help "

Fucking pussies , do what ever you want.

If you're scared of niggers kill yourselves now.

>" don't speedwalk "
> " DON'T carry expensive shit "
> " don't make eye contact "

Nice fucking tutorials fags.
>>
File: 1455859061796.gif (963 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1455859061796.gif
963 KB, 245x175
>>674348882
Farrell, PA here. Ghetto
>>
>>674351392
This

If u gotta live there. Fuckin blend in. Dont be tha bitch
>>
>>674348882
Get outta there before you get enriched mate. A poor white area is far safer than any nigger area.
>>
>>674388421

You don't have niggers in Russia asshole. They are practically a myth in your country. Not to mention your country is just as xenophobic as Japan. Suck a dick faggot.
>>
>>674386435
I live in a billion dollar house. I get mad pussy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.