[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /b/ >be me have gf for 2 years >starting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: IMG-20160222-WA0002.jpg (63 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160222-WA0002.jpg
63 KB, 750x1000
I fucked up /b/
>be me have gf for 2 years
>starting to get bored
>open a fake snapchat account
>start sending shit to gfs hot friend
>send her hearts and i want u and shit like that
>she responds anon is everything alright lol?
>ohshit.jpg
Gf doesn't know about it. What do i do? Do I stop messaging her but then she'll know it's me or do i continue messaging her to make her think it's not me? Help me /b/
>>
just stop talking to her. how can she know that it is you anyway o.O
>>
File: 3183718_JCAS-4-129-g001.png (1 MB, 512x1020) Image search: [Google]
3183718_JCAS-4-129-g001.png
1 MB, 512x1020
>>674343843

Everyone love it!

>>674342300
>>
>>674344061
I think it's because I used my phone to open the new account and she has me in her address book
>>
if you're bored, just fuck your girlfriend a few more times for good measure and then tell her what you did. She'll either:

a) dump you in a hysterical fit

b) forgive you which will bring you closer together

c) arrange threesome with hot friend (this won't happen, but I needed more than 2 points)

If she dumps you, then bam. Problem solved. You had sex a few more times without her knowing anything and you shouldn't be bored anymore. If she forgives you, just keep doing more and more outrageous shit until she does dump you. This should also keep you from being bored.
>>
show us pics of both, let us decide
>>
tell her you mistook her for your gf or you were drunk or come up with some other reasonable excuse or just off yourself for being a douche
>>
>>674345249
Pic in op is gf. She's hotter than friend but shit in bed
>>
>>674345477
If the girl in the pic is your girlfriend and hotter than the friend, then neither of them are worth it. Fuck her a few more times and dump her.
>>
File: birth fgm compli.png (331 KB, 480x435) Image search: [Google]
birth fgm compli.png
331 KB, 480x435
>>674343843

Pussy yo!! Trump lovin it!
>>
>>674345477

Don't fuck it up, just communicate about what you want in the bedroom. Fuckin plebs
>>
>>674343843
Tell her that you are a bit sad lately, and just want to know, if you Are still attractive. You kinda miss the excitement of flirting, and thus messaging with someone you know... Just to be safe.
>>
>>674346580
How do I explain that I opened a fake account under a fake name
>>
>>674347932
Just say that it's a really old account that you decided to log into
>>
Say you didnt want it to show up later
>>
>>674348345
Won't it be better to just stop messaging her and when I see her act like nothing happened? And deny everything if it comes up
>>
>>674343843
More pics of gf and i can offer my assistance ;)
>>
ok im confused... can you explain this story in a way that isnt totally ambiguous?
>>
>>674348842
If you ignore it then her friend might tell your GF which would be even worse.
>>
File: IMG-20150915-WA0002.jpg (155 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150915-WA0002.jpg
155 KB, 750x1000
>>674348846
>>
>>674348842
It's up to you dude. You got yourself into this mess. Use your head to get out of it. There are ways that this can completely fuck you over and there's probably a way for you to use this to your advantage. Just think of a way that you can use it.
>>
>>674349149
I always liked gfs friend and decided to flirrt with her from a fake account and maybe get some nudes. She found out its me and and now i don't know what to do
>>
3 some, duh
>>
>>674349538
i think what ou need to figure out is how she knows its you. also, if she hasnt ratted on you yet, that means something
>>
>>674349167
Damn you're right. Maybe i could tell her that im sorry and i dont know what i was thinking and it was just some stupid thing
>>
>>674349952
This.
>>
>>674350177
You can also deny it even happening. If she loves you she will prob believe you but may ruin her friendship too.
>>
>>674350177
wrong, she will dump you or never trust you again.

just keep texting the girl and say "who is that? what are you talking about?" kinda shit...
>>
her friend didnt tell her right away. think about that.
also, she could only know it was you if 1) you used a name that was recognizable or 2) she assumed. snap doesnt tell people who you are
>>
>>674349538
If she asked if you were ok, and said lol or haha as she did, it means she surely takes it as a compliment. We can't tell you what to do because we don't know the situation completely. Should green text specifics. If she replied to you without already telling your GF, I would say your about 80% I'm the clear. But you should reply. Because she won't let the situation die, it's too interesting to her now that she found out,on her own. People are just as predictable as yourself, fucking learn that.
>>
>>674343843
What's the friend look like?
>>
>>674349538
how the fuck she could tell who you are?
>>
>>674343843
Just dump gf, faggot, you started to get bored, that means u don't wanna be with her.
>>
>>674350635
>send her s snap with a deawn heart
>doesnt respond
>next day send her another one
>responds with drawn cat or something
>send her a with 'i want you'
>sends message 'anon is everything ok lol'
>respond with "?" because freaked out
>didnt respond
Happened yesterday
>>
If you connect your snapchat account with your contact book then snapchat will tell people that has got you in their contact book that it is you with that account. No real way to come out of that. Go into options quick and remove that connection before anyone else see it.
>>
>>674343843
is that the "hot friend" lol
>>
snap will let you find contact. dont know if this applies if you are already added. do you have her in your contacts/does she have you?
>>
File: -ya-dun-goofed.jpg (40 KB, 403x396) Image search: [Google]
-ya-dun-goofed.jpg
40 KB, 403x396
>>674351259
>>
>>674349222
My advice - shes a babe, delete your snapchat via the snapchat website, never fucking mention it again
If your bored try tune other girls but not her bestfriend :') ps any pussy/asshole shots?
>>
Could always say you made a mistake and were trying to message your girl friend. Would have been the easiest way to fix the problem.
>>
>>674351259
Dude you're fucken weird. Why would you do that omg...
Ok so you shouldn't have sent just a ?
There's nothing you can 53rd all my do at this point. If,you,had an opportunity for this to end well you fucked it up with the ?
Plan your lie. Rehearse it well. Good luck anon.
>>
Did he really make a fake account with his phone number?
>>
>>674351613
Yes
>>
>>674351897
SAY IT WAS A JOKE YOU FUCKING TARD!!
>>
>>674343843
>Makes fake Snap account
>Uses actual number

You really are the epitome of a retarded human being OP
>>
>>674352138
I know now help me
>>
>>674352276
Just say that you accidentally snapped the wrong person dipshit
>>
>>674352486
And then she will snitch and tell his gf he is cheating
>>
>>674352486
2 days in a row?
>>
>>674352754
It's fairly obvious at this point in the thread that OP is fucking retarded. It shouldn't take that much convincing.
>>
Post more gf op
>>
>>674353096
This, your chances with her are over man.
>>
>>674353096
this
>>
you got made bro, at this point lying to your gf, trying to make up some bullshit story is not very good damage control. you need to basically be straightforward with the friend, acknowledge she called you out, ask what her plan moving forward is
>>
>>674344447
You don't really get how this stuff works, do you?

That's not how she knows; maybe you wrote something you usually write, or you wrote in a way you usually write.
>>
>>674352754

OP you're pretty much fucked, but -

The best excuse you can possibly come up with is intoxication, of alcohol or any type of drugs each time you've decided to snap her. I don't know the time frame of the snaps but if it's later in the day it'd be pretty easy to pass off as drunk. Even if they're convinced you'll still have problems from it. I'd just give up tbh, keep snapping both of them your dick.
>>
Maybe she'll find out, realize she's on her way out, and step it up a bit in the sack..

Post more pics
>>
File: IMG-20151219-WA0003.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151219-WA0003.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
>>674353911
I think to just say that I'm sorry and all this was a mistake and that im an idiot
>>
>>674354521
wont work. you need to figure out if her friend is going to tell her. there is literally no way that if she does tell her, it wont get ugly. any excuse you make will fall flat.

probably the best thing you can do is play to the friends ego, fuck the living shit out of her, and then you are both guilty so hopefully she wont say anything
>>
send her a dick snap. post results
>>
File: glorious.gif (391 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
glorious.gif
391 KB, 500x271
>>674354521
If thats your gf you should be happy with that, i did something similar to you op and it backfired so bad i had a panic/anxiety attack for 3 hours lol

Best thing to do is damage control, If she knows its you just blame being too drunk or whatever is believable (if your always drinking, smoking up) and ask her to forget about it and hopefully she doesnt tell, but being her bestfriend she probably will or already has.
>>
>>674353828
nah snapchat keeps your digits even where it doesn't tell you
>>
>>674355136
This is literally your only chance OP, if you fail to fuck her friend, then you're literally fucked.

Acknowledge that its you and explain that things don't feel the same in your relationship and tell her you've had feelings for her for a while. Best of luck OP.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.