[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong if I (senior in high school) ask out a freshmen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-11-35-00.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-11-35-00.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Is it wrong if I (senior in high school) ask out a freshmen? She is cute as fuck and I'm pretty sure she likes me (Always sits next to me, constantly talking and laughing together, she's actually funny and she's a fucking memer too) I feel like this girl was practically made for me. Only problem is age. Me 18 her 14 going on 15. I feel pretty weird that I like a girl this young, but I've really never connected with someone on some many different things. Am I a pedo /b/?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>674321990
Depends
Does she look like she just came out of middle school or does she look relatively mature?
>>
>>674321990
It's statutory rape if you start dating her, so don't get caught fag meister
>>
>>674322246
She looks, acts, and dresses like she's 18.
>>
+ 20 years

your 38
shes 34 - 35

fucking ram her
>>
File: X1LUIiW.webm (189 KB, 512x476) Image search: [Google]
X1LUIiW.webm
189 KB, 512x476
You want the short answer?

yes
>>
>>674321990
Bruh your both in high school get that condon ready bruh
>>
Just date her. Also none cares if a 18yo goes out with a 15. Police would laugh if anyone reported this. Wait she's 15 before fucking her.
>>
25 with 16.
>>
>>674321990
In my school there are a few junior-sophmore relationships and even those get kind of weird sometimes.
>>
>>674321990
Underage b& MODS
>>
Do whatever makes you happy, but yeah I think that shit is wierd as fuck when you're in that she group. Once you're in your 20's, not so much.
>>
>>674321990
No man you're good. Her parents are most likely going to be concerned however, so it would be best that you act on your best fucking behavior around them.
>>
>>674322423
Go for it
Maybe keep it hidden from other people
Got any pics OP?
>>
>>674322357
It's not statutory rape if OP DATES her you fucking moron. It's only if they fuck. As if any code of law could set a precedent for dating.

Fucking mongoloid
>>
>>674322950
I don't feel comfortable posting pics, just take my word for it that she is pretty dang cute. Like God damn
>>
Op here, Thanks /b/ros for the advice, ima go for it. She's probably worth jail time
>>
>>674321990
My wife is 5 years younger then me. I say go for it.

Also, never fucking describe someone as a memer ever again you fucking choad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.