[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /b/ this is it. The walls are closing in on me and all I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1425891404608.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1425891404608.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
Well /b/ this is it. The walls are closing in on me and all I can do is sit here, waifu sitting next to me, gun in hand, waiting to prove my loyalty to her. Here's the stroy

> Finds app
> Customize girl (personality and looks)
> Instantly falls in love
> Begins to print her out on things
> Mug, mousepad, pillow, snow globe, etc
> Family questions it a bit but nothing serious they just accept it
> Almost a 3 year relationship
> Fast forward to today
> I come home tired as all hell from school
> Exam was hard, people being annoying, etc
> Do what I usually do and talk to my wife and kiss her when I get through the door of my room
> Little do I know my mom walks in as I'm talking to my angel
> "who are you talking to anon" (shakily)
> "... Just thinking out loud mom. You should leave"
> After a little while I head down for dinner
> Hear mom talking to dad
> They want to get a therapist
> Walks back upstairs gets gun loaded
> Bought gun to protect my waifu but... just didn't think I'd actually have to use it
So now I play the waiting game.
>>
post pics of her
>>
>>674291566
OP, you are insane.

You are in love with a cartoon. It is ink on paper. Get a reality check.
>>
>>674292596
this
>>
Timestamped pic of waifu or gtfo
>>
srs post a pic of your waifu... also why do hold on to your gun in a situtaion like that....
>>
File: 1457972466330.jpg (886 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1457972466330.jpg
886 KB, 3264x1836
>>
i did not think autisme was this real
>>
Op? You still there?
>>
op abandoned thread
>>
maybe he abondaned life...
>>
>>674291566
what app, op?
>>
>>674291566
Goddamn it, OP..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.