[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/, doing LSD for the first time on friday. Any tips or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 26
Hey /b/, doing LSD for the first time on friday.
Any tips or recommendations on what to do, what to listen to etc.?
I'm taking 200µg if that matters.
Also, general drug thread.
>>
Just walk in nature, while listening to some of your music or talking to a friend/friends
>>
File: Shpongle_Cover_rgb.sized.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Shpongle_Cover_rgb.sized.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
Have a selection of tunes that you enjoy and will keep you at rest. Remember to breathe, helps with the rapid thoughts and high energy. Make sure you have nothing important to do for about 12-14 hours.

Don't forget that you also get closed eye visuals which are amazing. If you start to freak out remind yourself that you took a drug and that it will wear off.

Enjoy yourself, smile, and have a great time.

I personally would recommend listening to Shpongle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhHZ4c6SCw
>>
>>674277723
I wouldnt recommend shpongle on higher doses, 200ug and up. Messes my mood up
>>
>>674277723
Thanks man :)
Finally some positivity on this cancer of a website.
>inb4 kill yourself posts
>>
>>674276901
ya dude it matters at any drug how much you dose it.
>>
>>674278175
It varies person to person.

Above & Beyond Acoustic album would be another great thing to listen to and it's incredibly relaxing. I've cried on acid to that album and the beautiful visuals that were being shown to me.
>>
File: 1456958427931.jpg (74 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1456958427931.jpg
74 KB, 700x525
>>674276901
Stay the fuck out of mirrors...
>>
>>674279632
This also varies person to person. I've looked in the mirror (granted it took me awhile to finally just say fuck it and look), and what I saw was beautiful. It was though I was seeing everyone that has ever looked at the mirror on acid. My face morphed into countless of different people, including women with short and long hair, and changing eye colors. I've never felt so connected to the world and it's population.
>>
Get a kit and make sure that shit is actual LSD. Last time I tried to buy acid I got research chems. Decent trip but it isn't anything like LSD.
>>
Pull your pants down and play with your ass hole
>>
>>674280149
Already tested it, it's real.

>>674280287
Thanks, trying this.
>>
honestly, don't take that small of a dose, first time I did it I did 400 µg and believe me, it was worth it, other than that, just don't fight it, if you do, things can go bad, get some kind of benzo just in case (if you start to panic it's your way out, pop it and 5 minutes later your trip is over) other than that, I would suggest you do it by yourself without anyone close to you since you will feel alienated to anyone you engage in conversation with reguardless if you've known them since you were born or if you just met them, write down your thoughts (mostly for lulz but to some extent documentation), take a shower, don't eat anything since it can make you feel sick, although, eat something around 1 or 2 hours before you injest it. other than that, just do things that usually amuse you and revel in the fact that you analyze anything and everything however big or small

that's all I can think of off the top of my head, but yeah, there you go
>>
DO NOT EAT QNUANTITIES OF SAND!

OR I WILL FUCKIN KILL EVERYONE!

Also if you're on acid, remember to NEVER LEVITATE IN TEMPLE OR CRITICIZE MOUNTAINS THAT ARE FLOATING OR I WILL SODOMISE YOU!

HAM SLAM ALAM!
>>
>>674280109
also this kind of I guess
>>
File: ersfszedf.gif (958 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
ersfszedf.gif
958 KB, 500x353
let me give u a couple journies to go on OP
they are Drum and bass and Jungle you NEEE to experience this they may be a bit scary at times but youll hang on!! gimme a sec ill feed ya!
i mean these are LEGIT journeis as fuck.
>>
>>674276901
try this shit, it will fuck you up good
http://frtyb.com/go/eTGf3_bAaEj/cheesepizza
>>
>>674276901
i would start with 100mg first, but thats up to you....also make sure if you are around people they are people you are comfortable with and know. I know personaly once im super dosed other peoples moods / personalitys start to affect me a lot. also being outside will help with any anxiety.
>>
File: IMG_20160316_224106.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2336) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_224106.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2336
>>
Guys, I'm going to procure some acid tomorrow, 175ug to be exact. This will be my first experience with acid, or any psychedelic for that matter. I'm feeling a bit uneasy about taking a full since I haven't a notion of what to expect. What effects would I expect from a half tab?
>>
>>674276901
200 micro gs / 2 hits is good for a first trip. Trip higher dosages once you get used to tripping and know how to keep yourself composed.
>>
File: FOWL - gef.gif (979 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
FOWL - gef.gif
979 KB, 500x370
LISTEN TO THESE IN ORDER BRO!!
if anyone else is doing LEGIT
acid try these yourself and HANG ON TIGHT!!
its a RRRRUSH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkP4bMkK-tg

DJ Mark C - Rearrange The Sky [Master Mash LSD Darkcore Remix]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B36HKpwiv1s

Bizzy-B - Take a Deep Breath ft D-Lux

Nut-E-1 - Underwater Fireworks

Chimeira - Deeper Life (Northern Connexion Remix)

DJ NutNut - The Rumble (Open Your Mind)

DJ Fokus - Get a Bearing

Nut-E-1 - Liquid Affray

DJ Fokus Watch Out

DJ Terroreyes + Mr Mix - Simply Magic [Face 2 Face 1994]

Equinox - Let The Tune Play

Equinox - Energy
>>
>>674282505
77.5µg? basicly nothing, most likely you'll just get frustrated that you didn't take it all to begin with (resistance goes up super quick)
>>
>>674282505
Don't expect much. If you're having. A first trip do
100-200 micrograms
250 tops if you think you can handle it
>>
File: fbgfcghbf.jpg (47 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
fbgfcghbf.jpg
47 KB, 500x372
>>674282899
>>674282899

AND THESE !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs9iRP1tDwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWxOZg_iWjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDDLxrutqto
>>
>>674282947
Would my pupils dilate from such a small dose?
>>
>>674282972
200 is pretty weak mate, as long as you're alone and you have benzo you should take atleast 400 the first time to actually experience what lsd has to offer
>>
>>674283404
most likely yes, but you wouldn't experience that much of the effect
>>
>>674283524
Would the buzz be similar to ecstasy?
>>
File: tumblr_nz48wpo0yp1rrwdyco1_1280.jpg (252 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz48wpo0yp1rrwdyco1_1280.jpg
252 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJK4iWYONMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=matbCdy_N8Y
>>
>>674276901
Get the fuck out of dodge. Go camping to a beach or forest with friends and don't take any dickheads with you. Fear not the reaper.
>>
>>674283670
LSD similar to E? Fuck no. Acid is like turning at a right angle to reality.
>>
>>674283670
I don't think so, I've done both in medium and high doses, but I usually don't start out with low doses, I do however always read up on whatever I'm taking and test its quality. I would rather think it would be between a medium and low dose of 2cb
>>
>>674284328
medium to low dose*
>>
>>674276901
>>674283423
^^ Dont listen to that guy. A) Most tabs of acid tested in the past decade are under 150 micrograms of LSD content, even in the "glory days" 300 was a good hit. That said you're probably not doing 200 ug. However if its 100-150 ug and its your firs ttime doing acid your mind will be sufficiently blown. Mirrors can be trippy, sometimes a little scary. I know this is super open ended but when you take the drug thinking about all these things people tell you to do and not do will undermine the experience just make sure you're in a safe private setting with people you're comfortable around and let it consume you and guide you. LSD will take you where you need to go. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

P.S. Have an emegen-c packet or 2000mg of vitamin C, given that you're probably not take 200ug if after an hour of having dropped, if it feels right, pop some C (it potentiates) .
>>
see a mirror
>>
>>674284583
actually, I know it was 400µg since I was there when he was making the lsd, secondly, just having a benzo with you makes you calm, knowing you can end it all at any time with 5 minutes notice, then only taking 200µg seems pretty useless seeing as you don't get the full experience, could on the other hand be my size that makes it like that for me, but I don't think psycadelics are effected by your weight, not 100% on that though
>>
>>674284583
Search google for vitamin c and lsd. 50% of the results say it kills a trip, 50% say it kills the trip. I found a post years ago linking to an actual scientific trial that said that it does suppress a trip. Never had any experience with it either way.
>>
*50% say it enhances
>>
File: Dive_tycho_album.jpg (25 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Dive_tycho_album.jpg
25 KB, 325x325
>>674276901
Now I've tripped with shpongle and it wasn't that great they get me stressed out.

I would say tycho is where it's at
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1xCgxldnWM
>>
>>674285698
Pelican by bonobo should show up on your playlist while you're at it
>>
>>674286309
And this

https://youtu.be/L0cEJc0jvU8
>>
Anyone have experience with 1p-lsd?
>>
>>674286301
My Nigga, That Homie Satan
>>
>>674285404
>>674285507

I've encountered the same thing, but honestly my old man told me about C the first time I did acid, and he's an oldtimer. I believe him and have made sure to always have some C on me and its always served me well.
>>674285286
Oh I'm not saying 400 ug hits dont exist I'm saying 200 isnt weak by todays standard and he's probably not looking at 200ug. Also having a benzo defeats the purpose of tripping if we're talking about the full experience, sometimes acid is scary, sometimes its not. Its all a part of the journey that you'll come to appreciate.
>>
>>674276901
Listen to tame impala's currents album, it's fucking great on acid
>>
>>674276901

... dont get on /b/ during that time. good vibes, nothing else.

ya panic? do your favorite thing in the world or something close to it (your favorite cartoon or relaxing album or all time favorite game? or maybe just take a journey - watch something trippy or some old school psychedelic shit). not helping? if you cant calm down after a while, you need someone else to carry you through it if you convince yourself something about death/life/consciousness. ive tripped on so many things and i still sometimes will get the strangest thoughts about death, despite a lack of fear for it. they are so fucking weird. some dont make any sense.

i dont want to scare you but bad trips are literally like... in the top 10 worst things a human can experience. my worst acid trip... it felt like my brain was being split in half. worst headache i ever had. but then again, i took way too many drops. at times, you lose control of your senses/thoughts and it feels like something else is in the driver seat

i spent years and years doing tons of reading about psychedelic stories and other research. it was probably my own fault for doing the big boss first but... i did DMT for my first psychedelic. im almost convinced that mental preparation for psychedelics isnt achievable... but maybe it is for low level stuff, im not sure

lsd kinda feels like a marijuana high but SIGNIFICANTLY more intense and wavey. you've probably heard people say that they feel connected with the universe when they do it. thats because literally everything feels like you're sitting in a giant but calm ocean that's just gently moving you around

im not sure what else to say. some people believe that you should only trip outside. i tried it once. i couldnt wait to get back home. some people say you should trip with sitters. ive done half and half. i can see how its a 100% must need for some people but very few can safely trip alone
>>
>>674276901
Put ur phone in airplane mode and don't watch any movies or TV shows that have a weird element, IE DO NOT WATCH STANDUP COMEDY OR ANYTHING W A LAUGH TRACK. IT WILL TRIP YOU THE FUCK OUT AND IS NOT FUN.

Also, I'd def not smoke weed because it trips out people frequently.
>>
>>674279632
>>674279632
nah, made me look how fucking idiotic i look when i had long hair.

why the fuck did nobody mention how stupid it looked fuck me
>>
Thanks for all responses, really appreciate it guys :)
>>
>>674286732
I use 1p-lsd all the time as it's exactly the same as lsd but so much easier to get hold of. The only difference is 1p-lsd comes up faster than lsd so you get your high quicker and stays longer.
>>
>>674287772
Oldfag here, I concur, Back in the day I thought it would be a great idea to watch cheech and chongs Up in Smoke while tripping. Funny ass drug movie classic, right? Shit got real and instead of laughing at them I got terrified at every crazy scenerio they found themselves in. I was a very experianced acid head at the time.
>>
>>674287636

quick follow up. if you have a bad trip, just remember that it's temporary and will be over in a few hours. it sounds ridiculous but that actually helped me a lot. you know that "im never going to drink again" feeling? and then you remember how AMAZING it feels to be sober compared to a hangover? and you feel like pumping your fist in the air because you just motivated yourself? it helps a little bit during a bad trip. theres billionaires hiring people to keep this stuff away from you. also, its almost impossible to sleep after doing acid. if you can get your hands on 1-2mg of xanax to knock you out afterwards, DO IT!

but hey, im probably being quite morbid. psychedelics can also be the greatest time of your life. some people get spiritually uplifted for eternity. some people just feel high and giggle to themselves and smile and do nothing else - as if it's no big deal. some people go mental on it. some people try to kill themselves. as for visuals.. i havent done enough lsd to speak on it. some people say they are uncommon, some say otherwise. during my big trip, the visuals were almost non-existent. just little minor things here and there. only once did they get crazy when someone was playing a cartoon. the characters bodies were going insane. and i had CEV during the comedown for a few minutes - just color blobs

i wish you the best on it
>>
>>674286732
on it now.
basically identical to LSD, slightly more potent, slightly shorter lasting. Better IMO
>>
1. Take time of how long it takes until you start feeling it.
2. Have a cup of of water with emergency packet already mixed for later.
3. Have a playlist ready, different sounds will make you feel different moods, different lights will have same effect, and room setting as well.
4. being outside during the day is the better than at night in a house or room.
5. Actual hand paintings are a trip. anything that is printed sucks. anything that is natural starts to warp first before anything man-made.
6. be alone preferably or with an experienced tripper. The words, ideas, and movements of others can influence your trip, so dont do it with someone that you do not feel comfortable with.
7. you want to trip out listen to youtube videos about time and space, spirits, or terrence mckenna.
8. one of the most importatnt things to remember is that ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD SO DONT FREAK OUT,
>>
File: should i.png (80 KB, 917x559) Image search: [Google]
should i.png
80 KB, 917x559
>>674276901
is this worth it and how much should i take for my first time? and yes its a trusted website ive ordered from it before and is it good shit?
>>
File: 1458170281865-1974130258.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1458170281865-1974130258.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
What you should do after smoke that guys?
>>
>>674288665
>Shit got real and instead of laughing at them I got terrified at every crazy scenerio they found themselves in

big smirk on my face. similar thing happened to me

>"oh hey. i remember my dad talking about this movie being hilarious. ill check it out"
>suddenly picturing my dad in the 60s/70s doing coke/drugs with my mom and other crazy stuff. awkward background actors
>NONONONO
>>
>>674289191
I've heard nothing but good about 1P-LSD but i have no personal experience... Read about it on the interwebz and give it a try
>>
>>674289191
UK RC sites ALL use the same prices.

one tab should be fine, definitely not more than two first time.
>>
>>674276901
Doing it my first time this friday too op
>>
>>674289557
oh okay and whats the comedown like? is it like E where it makes me want to kill myself for about 4-5 days?
>>
File: tumblr_o0qwo8wT3e1rsdpaso1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0qwo8wT3e1rsdpaso1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>674288099
any differences at all? I can buy legally where i am so probably going to buy in a few days.
>>
>>674289763
no actually it's the opposite. It gives you an amazing afterglow that positively affects your mood for days, sometimes even weeks
>>
>>674289436
how much do you think i should take for my first time 100ug? 200ug?
>>
-Shpongle - Divine Moments Of Truth.
-sitter or do it with people you like.
-Do it in ur house or friends house, somewhere safe and comfortable. somewhere you wont be disturbed by parents or any shit.
-Dont think to about it to much. just go with it. flow.
-pen and paper to draw/right down ideas and thoughts ur having.
-pack of cigs, can calm you if u start to go to the dark zone, something familiar. also the embers at the end of the cig can trip you out its awesome.
-look at patterns and art and shit/ close ur eyes.
-you wanna blast off? 3 hits of DMT at the climax of ur LSD experience.
-
>>
>>674289982
sounds fucking awesome holy shit and would i still be able to talk to people while rolling? like literally say yeah goodnight to my mom
>>
chances i sell 1P to somebody and them looking it up and getting butthurt about it?
>>
File: dayum.webm (295 KB, 370x206) Image search: [Google]
dayum.webm
295 KB, 370x206
>>674288873
Alright man, thanks for the tip, safe travels
>>
>>674289191
which site???
>>
>>674287090
I can agree to some degree, but to some people, having a benzo at hand can just calm them down enough to let go and not fight it at all and thus only having a good trip, I am well aware bad trips are in general good for you but I've had friends that got pretty fucked up by bad trips (which btw only happened the times we didn't have benzo availible), personally I would rather take a bad trip and learn from it than to use a benzo but for a first time user I would suggest having one at hand, but that's just me I guess
>>
>>674290236
i find i can go into autopilot mode for talking to people who don't know im tripping. Personally I can take up to about 300ug and still hold simple conversation while hiding the fact im tripping my tits off
>>
>>674287090
I have two hypothecies reguarding the c vitamines, either it's placebo or it's just like with me and weed/alcohol and lsd, whenever I smoke weed I basicly lose the lsd trip, but when I drink it amplifies it
>>
>>674290476
says it on the bag...
>>
File: 1457657897333-b.jpg (800 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457657897333-b.jpg
800 KB, 1280x1920
I got a half oz of mushrooms to play with this weekend. Tried an eighth last week and they're deeecent. Gonna double up and take a quarter. Good thread op, taking suggestions also.
>>
>>674276901

As for the set & setting, drop it in a trustful place with trustful people. And disconnect yourself from most devices possible.
Yeah that's a lot of trustful but this is how you will build a good trip.

As for the music, I won't advise you on music that much unless you asked for something more specific than "what can I listen to while tripping". The answer could basically be "anything withh psy- in it". Just do your homework beforehand regarding your expectation (listening to a familiar BPM or discovering something new).

As for the bad trip "risk", don't be afraid of bad trips, it's like vertigo with one exception, if it catchs fasten your seatbelt, it could be for quite some time.
Bad trips are not significantly "bad", they are traumating which is good in a way since you can rise from it. However the risk is to experience a too traumatic bad trip to come back from it in one piece.
>>
>>674289191
>>674289436
>I've heard nothing but good about 1P-LSD

I heard nothing but good about 4-aco-dmt. pretty sure thats the website i used. ordered it. possibly the worst trip ive ever had. i literally lost control of myself for a while and scared the fuck out of someone. not sure how i wasnt arrested
>>
>>674290476
www.researchchemicals.co.uk
>>
This is what I miss. People on /b/ having a conversation. Instead of just talking shit/memes/labels and proudly running while repeating butthurt
>>
>>674291488
you*ll only find this in drug related threads trust me lol
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (39 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
39 KB, 388x392
Guise please I need your help. How do you make an online payment without a credit card ??
>>
>>674292096
True, it's the only reason to stay on /b/ these days anymore. Like, really, the only threads where you can find the true essence of old /b/
>>
>>674292266
Could you get a prepaid card from a convenience store?
>>
>>674282176
Whaa
>>
>>674287772
Agreed, I tried to watch In Living Color once while tripping and Jim Carey scared the shit out of me.

Although, weed generally mellows my trip out sometimes. It's good to smoke towards the comedown, definitely brings the trip back up. Like Blues Traveler said, "...the smoke brings you back, I ain't tellin you no lie"
>>
>>674292266
i know that fucking feel i dont get why they dont use paypal cause that way my mom puts the money in myu paypal and i do whatever the heck i want with it lol
>>
>>674276901
Your expectations, social enviorment and emotional state will play the deciding factor in how your trip turns out.

Dont do LSD on a party.
>>
>>674292460
Yea, I was thinking about the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't live in the USA, I don't know how available they are.

Btw, how high are the transaction fees on prepaids ?
>>
Fellow tripper here.
My friends are gonna candy flip at a rave this weekend, preferably Friday and I'm not so sure how I would feel about it despite it being a rave and all the lights being in my face and rolling at the same time. Got any tips or should I just roll and wait to trip the second day of the event?
>>
>>674291488
>>674292421
as long as I can remeber, /b/ always was a place with shit talking/memes/butthurt/troll/pedo etc...

The only (and big) difference IMO was that all of those the facets of /b/ were distilled and balanced (even inside a thread).

Today you find few of those facets in sickening quantities, that's the problem. You can predict 70% of the daily thread and a fair amount of the posts in those threads.

Eat the same shit everyday you will feel it, even though it was your favorite meal.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_180010.jpg (153 KB, 1192x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_180010.jpg
153 KB, 1192x1000
Relax, have fun, and don't overthink. Drink plenty, have some shit to do and music you like at the ready, but don't 'plan' things, go with the flow.
>source: experience from about 50 trips so far
>>
Ride your bicycle on the highway!
>>
File: 1454636593506.png (173 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1454636593506.png
173 KB, 786x751
>>674281299
>don't take that small of a dose
>200
>small dose
yeah, nah

>first time I did it I did 400 µg and believe me, it was worth it
>implying you know the dosage was worth it if it was your first time
what a logical trainwreck
>>
>>674293511

trust me. i could write you a novel about the changes ive seen over the last 10 years - with EXTREMELY vivid detail/stats. and my old hard drive is probably crying still in the trash for what it has seen. obviously its always been a certain way but the percentage is getting insane
>>
>>674293770
True story

>Took some chems
>Niceday.jpg
>Tripping alone at home
>Grabs bike
>Sets out around the block approx. 3hrs into trip
>Neighborhoods in the yard
>They have giant heads
>Sudden realization of how hot it is makes my bike melt into the asphalt
>Maybe I should go home...
>Peddle really fast so I can make it home before my bike turns into goop
>Finally get home and slam the door behind me

Fucking terrified.
>>
>>674293841
because I've tried 200 after that and it was kind of meh in comparason
>>
Such a nice thread. Thanks guys //OP
>>
File: IMG_20160128_141452.jpg (114 KB, 1011x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160128_141452.jpg
114 KB, 1011x1000
>>674294590
Not trying to sound condescending, but I think there's a good chance you had weak tabs. I have quite some experience and 200 (lab-tested dosage, not dealertalk) puts me on my ass, and I wouldn't recommended anything over 150 for a first timer, especially if they plan to be all alone.
>>
I would avoid it if given a second chance. only did it once, but I lost the ability to speak fluently and precisely. But your call
>>
File: 60d9ff30dc.gif (812 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
60d9ff30dc.gif
812 KB, 500x334
>>674294590
> it was kind of meh in comparason
it's not like LSD is a highly subjective drug or anything

OP wants to do almost twice the dosage that would be considered baseline already, which is 100-150
and you're suggesting to him, someone who has never taken LSD, to yet again double that amount just because you had a fun time on 400

you need to get a serious grip on the sensible use of psychedelic
>>
File: 000-1120215054.jpg (10 KB, 293x240) Image search: [Google]
000-1120215054.jpg
10 KB, 293x240
>>674293134
pop the molly towards the end of the acid trip. I've seen men fall apart peaking on both simultaneously
>>
>>674294917
I know the guy who made them, he's working as a chemist for some medical coorporation, so I would trust him and my test kit and also my tastebuds that it was pretty pure and what dosage it was, and I realise you're not trying to be condesending, I'm just saying it the way I see it with 200 being a bit to low of a dosage for me
>>
>>674295718
that's what the benzo is for, to make you feel safe, if you feel safe the risk of a bad trip is pretty low, and if you were to have a bad trip and want out you take the benzo, not much harder than that
>>
>>674295895
>tastebuds

Real Lucy is flavorless brehh.
>>
>>674295895
Aight then. Still, 400 is way too much for most people. I've worked up to 250, but still managed to get my ass handed to me by 50 combined with some nitrous. Good times.
>>
>>674296286
>implying I wasn't implying I didn't taste anything...
>>
>>674294917
this, 100 i got from BB absolutely wreck my shit., at least the first few times i took it
>>
File: abearsvagina.jpg (34 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
abearsvagina.jpg
34 KB, 400x345
Looking at shit like this is fun on lsd.
>>
>>674296569
I've worked myself up to 1500µg, that on the other hand is one hell of a trip, then again, that was around 5 years into using
>>
>>674296819
>Implying that you were implying that I was implying that you tasted something.
>>
File: 2a640f61f0.gif (308 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
2a640f61f0.gif
308 KB, 600x338
>>674296108
>let's slamdunk four times the recommended dosage for a first timer just because :^)
>there's nothing that could go wrong, lol, you can always take a benzo
I don't know if you're just trying to get a kick out of me or if you really don't understand what I'm trying to convey you

you can always increase the dosage on the next trip if the effects weren't strong enough
and you can't know what dosage works for you if you have never taken it before
if you take your health seriously then you don't take anything but a baseline trip as your first time, simple as that

please stop recommending anything but baseline to people who have never taken psychedelics, lest you end up frying someones brain because you thought it'd be fun to let a newbie drop more than he can handle

on the point of benzos
benzos are always a safety measure worth taking, independent of how much you take
>>
Listen to music, look at nature.
>>
>>674297020
Heroic dosage alert!
>>
>>674297359
>tfw stupidly thought 300mics was good for a first timer
guy was seeing lights and shit, luckily he got home cool.
>>
>>674297261
>implying I was implyng you were implying I implied that you in fact implied... you know what, fuck it, this is starting to hurt my head see ya around I guess
>>
>>674276901
Stay away from research chemicals deargodplz!
>>
>>674297359
problem with waiting for the next time is that your resistance doesn't let you do it for another like 2 months if you want the full effect
>>
>>674298077
so personally I'd rather just take the higher dose and have the benzo as a safety messure and if the trip becomes to much to handle I know I can end it at any time, hasn't happened yet though
>>
>>674297840
We had a good run Anon, thanks for the memories.
>>
>>674298531
indeed we did anon, fly free and stuff like that
>>
>>674297923
>implying the acid you buy probably isn't RC's, but actually worse RC's than 1P

same with ecstasy too, and even coke.
>>
>>674276901
In my opinion for a starter trip 100 µg is quite enough...More can fuck, you up or freak you out for the first time.
Also make sure that you trippin with ppl you love, and try to go far away from crowded places
Have fun, be safe
>>
>>674297020
wew dude...are you mentally alright afterall? serious question
>>
Watch predator and listen to tool.
>>
>>674297451
>Heroic dosage

i cant believe i forgot this term. been so many years. i did a stupidly heroic dose for my first trip ever. dmt breakthrough while coming up on 12 drops of lsd. i briefly mentioned it earlier and ive posted the story years ago

im not gonna lie. i almost cried because of how scared i was
>>
File: 1457561393179.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457561393179.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>674298350
>if the trip becomes to much to handle I know I can end it at any time
>hasn't happened yet though
that's some 10/10 wisdom dude

a legit bad trip may not give you the privilege of knowing that you have taken drugs
a legit bad trip may not give you the privilege of knowing that you have a safety benzo ready

no offense, but you sound like the kind of guy I would never take drugs with
the kind of guy that eyeballs his ketamine and takes the wrong drug in the wrong dosage because he thinks labeling his dozen different drug bags correctly is for pussies

I know you think psychedelics are fun and all, and there's nothing stopping you from continuing this way
but you're completely missing the mark when it comes to using drugs responsibly

just my 2 cents
take it as you will
>>
>>674299487
yepp, I can basicly read people like books and I use it in my occupation as a salesman, I make around 5 thousand dollars working 24 hours a week
>>
I think I'm going to stop smoking weed because when I smoke, it becomes really difficult and painful to pee for hours afterwards.

Anyone else have this problem? Or is there something I could take or do that would help?
>>
>>674300040
fact: I do lable my drugs

secondly, how can someone say the "proper" way to use psycadelics is this way or that way when it's actually a subjective thing, I've just been putting in my 2 cents this whole thread
>>
how do you even find LSD nowadays
>>
>>674300707
>how can someone say the "proper" way to use psycadelics is this way or that way when it's actually a subjective thing
the psychedelic experience is subjective
the way you go about picking your dosage, setting and overall usage pattern is not

suggesting a newbie to take four times the recommended dosage as his first trip is not subjectively wrong, it's objectively wrong

>I've just been putting in my 2 cents this whole thread
and I'm telling you that parts of your 2 cents are irresponsible and should not be considered sound advice on the way you should handle psychedelics
>>
>>674301066
either buy online or have a chemist friend
>>
>>674301266
Is lsd not a common drug in your area? I can get a 175ug tab for €10, if I ring a day in advance though.
>>
>>674276901

you might get false advice here

420chan /psy/ is excellent and hardcore
>>
>>674301228
the thing is I've tried 100µg and I hardly felt anything, I ended up with resistance for 1 month with nothing to show for it except lost money
>>
>>674301469
not really, but as I've previously stated, I have a friend who is an educated chemist that makes some pretty sweet stuff in general, other than that is that I sometimes buy online
>>
>>674276901
quick question, if you could travel through time, what would be your first chourse of action?
>>
>>674296832
Is that a typo? Do you mean BV?
>>
>>674301765
That'll be me one day, currently in my second semester of pharmacology ^^
>>
Explain your first acid trip in as exquisite detail as possible
>>
>>674301228
I realize we wont see eye to eye on this topic and it's getting late here so I'm gonna head to bed, xoxo
>>
>>674302197
bonzi
>>
File: 1454800380304.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1454800380304.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>>674301528
and I can take 100µg and have a fun visual trip that lacks a certain depth but still leaves me satisfied
what's your point? other than the fact that psychedelics are subjective

introducing someone to psychedelics should not be about wasted money
you should not go pedal to the medal on someone who has no idea how he reacts to the drug he wants to try
so what if he ends up wasting a blotter and having to wait another month until he can try again with 1,5 or 2 times the dosage
a wasted blotter and a month of waiting time is way easier too handle than a bad trip on an overwhelming dosage of a substance you have no experience with
>>
Take this on your list and ull get a nice trip:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fagottron

https://www.youtube.com/user/melodysheep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at3FPJaAwoY

https://www.youtube.com/user/PorterRobinsonVEVO/videos

200ug from darknet are mostly mild trips so enjoy it
>>
>>674302796
to add a simple analogy
just because you have been racing professionally for 5 years and thus can handle a ferrari going 180mph on the highway does not mean that someone who has just passed his license test is able to hop right into that same ferrari and do the same thing
>>
>>674303234
this
>>
>>674303234
>upbeat house music during acid trip

nah fam, poignant electronic music is the best, you want to feel like you're going on a fucking adventure
>>
>>674303234
pogo is the best
>>
>>674303598
it depends on your taste, ppl shoud trip on music they like.
I think if you can dream to it its the best for the trip but everyone as he likes.
>>
>>674304830
true enough, i think listening to house music on acid at like a concert would be a fucking brilliant experience and hope to do it later this year, but for me shit like False Astronomies or Bonobo or some other type of downbeat, chill electro music is phenomenal
>>
>>674303234
>https://www.youtube.com/user/melodysheep

This and you'll think big
>>
DEATH GRIPS ON ACID
>>
I have a blunt and about 2.5 g's of shrooms, should I smoke the blunt then eat the shrooms, or eat the shrooms then smoke?
>>
>>674305421
kill yourself
>>
>>674282505
im not sure about acid, but from my experience from E the first time is always the most special so i'd say go all out on the first time because your gonna chase that time every time after it.
>>
>>674305490
Alright
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.