[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ I'm looking for a new headset and I need your advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Hey /b/

I'm looking for a new headset and I need your advice.

Previously I had a Logitech G930 which I loved but it broke down.

I want a surround sound headset so I can be that kid who hears all the footsteps on CS:GO.

Also, I'm poor but will suck my uncles dick for money.

The headset which I've been looking at is the Corsair Gaming VOID USB Dolby 7.1
Would be great if any of you guys could tell me about your experience with that headset.
>>
Turtle beach headphones are affordable, reliable, and quality
>>
>>674254395
No.
>>
>>674254526
Well go fuckin watch some reviews sperg
>>
if you suck long enought and also maybe your dads and you get more money id recommend a steelseries 800
>>
File: hedset.jpg (41 KB, 640x593) Image search: [Google]
hedset.jpg
41 KB, 640x593
>>
File: lvl5xb1_2048x2048.jpg (514 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
lvl5xb1_2048x2048.jpg
514 KB, 2048x2048
http://www.pdp.com/collections/afterglow-lvl-5-plus-stereo-headset-for-xbox-one-or-ps4
>>
Currently using my Logitech g430s, I love them and use them for CS. They are half off on Amazon right now too. I would highly suggest these, even yourself had said you had loved your past Logitech headset. Anyways glhf anon.
>>
>>674254958
Forgot to mention they are 7.1 and can switch to stereo if you chose to.
>>
>>674254719
Get out. You need to be 18 to use this site.

Anyway OP, don't get a gaming headset. They use shitty parts put together poorly and charge extra for the need. Get a pair of HD428 from Sennheiser and a decent desktop mic.
>>
>>674255055
Checked
>>
Surround sound headphones for cs go are the biggest fucking waste of money but if you are going to get some "Surround sound" headphones get the Logitech g430s. I have them and they are the best for the money. Hope this helps.
>>
Try the HyperX Cloud I's or Cloud II's, I have Cloud I's and they cost around 80. They have held up for a while and I think some professional CS:GO players use them when streaming or just pugging.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.