[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans of /b/. What do you think is going to happen to your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
Germans of /b/. What do you think is going to happen to your country? What's going to happen when Merkel steps down?

As an American I genuinely feel bad for your country and am wondering if you think Germany will be able to endure the rapefugees or if you will be able to come back from this.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>
>>674230762
everything would be alright if the eu would help germany with the refugees, but most of those fuckstates feel too cool to accept even 1 refugee
ive got to admit, i dont really feel a thread coming from refugees, im afraid of fuckin nazis that hide in afd or pegida
>>
>>674231395
Understandable but you have to admit that 1 million immigrants was a retarded idea. That's just a drain on your economy.
>>
>>674230762
and btw refugees raping german woman is just not true, its just a rumour to frighten citizens
>>
>>674231688
no, we have a demography wich means we have a low birth rate, we actually need workers
>>
>>674231739
lies.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mohamed-januzi-german-man-admits-killing-and-sexually-abusing-four-year-old-refugee-boy-a6715081.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/636944/Cologne-sex-attacks-list-crimes
>>
>>674231829
this man gets it
>>
>>674231829
Not 1 million mostly uneducated (compared to the rest of the world) muslims.
>>
it all depends in the town you live in, i live near hamburg and the trains (not even the metro) are filled with immigrant packs that give you weird looks.
heard about alot of people that had to give up company space to house refugees
>>
>>674231930
i know about cologne, happens. but u know that german neonazis set fire to several refugee homes, yelled at refugees that just came out of regions involved with war?
>>
File: 1444030298475.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1444030298475.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>674230762
>>
>>674231688
For the first few years perhaps. A lot of the Syrian refugees are actually educated fairly well and now that most of west Europe is out of the economical crisis, we can actually use a lot of workers. Not a huge proponent of free immigeation, but I honestly can't see real downsides of the plan.
Apart from the incredible amount of stupid fucks who think everything extreme right wing politicians say is true.
>>
>>674232017
>>674231829
So you accept bloodthirsty military-age males that CLEARLY ARE NOT ACTUAL REFUGEES to leech off of your social programs. You think they want to work in your country when Merkel gives them free gibsmedat? They rape your women and children, riot in your streets, boss you around, and you keep on giving them more and more with a smile on your fucking kraut faces. Your ancestors are begging you to wake up before you snuff yourselves out, but at this point, I don't think you deserve to be saved.
>>
>>674232443
i think u got bad influenced by the media, i live in germany and i know that many germans (neonazis) are actually turning into bloodthirsty military age males
>>
>>674232443
yes US is so much better off
>no black riots
>no rape
>no welfare leachers
>>
>>674232361
Wouldn't you be a bit angry if HUNDREDS OF RAPES had been caused by ONE SPECIFIC MINORITY? If these "refugees" can riot and fight with the police all the time, why can't they go back and fight ISIS? Why do they come to Germany? Because it's a retirement plan for them. They know that the German people will roll over and take it. They can act like thieves, murderers, hooligans ,etc and the left will constantly coddle them and portray them as "poor wefugges, boo hoooooo!"

Wake up Germany.
>>
>>674232643
They should be doing something about their country being pillaged by muslim hordes.
>>
>>674232659
this is not the first time we let refugees in our country and the last time it all went well
>>
ITT: question asked for Germans, germans give answer. American rage over a problem that's not theirs
>>
>>674232659
HUNDREDS OF RAPES

sure i cant step outside my house because some muslim is raping a woman right in my driveway.

We have effective german rapists whose profession might be endagered by qualified personell from the south. Thats the only group of people im worried about.
>>
>>674232443
most males are actually sent back because of that
>>
The problem here is going to be the next generation of immigrant children that will no doubt be raised muslim. If only 15% are radical and only 1% act on that, it's still 150000 and 10000 people respectively.
>>
File: 1434244324072.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1434244324072.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>674232835
>>
>>674232935
haha, thats it
>>
>>674232793
How many refugees and from where? Was it a massively Islamic influx last time?
>>
>>674232835
You should be angry. Everyone else would rise up and fight back after being systematically tossed aside by your government for the favor of foreigners.

I know you know your trendy muslim friend at uni, Klaus, but you don't know his extended friends and family who don't think too highly of "western extravagance"
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/german-muslims-hating-on-nonmuslims.html/
>>
>>674232443
what do you know about our ancestors else than conan and marvel movies?
>>
>>674232835
OP here, I was only curious. I wanted a real German perspective anyways. Too be honest I still think the opinions are split but a more towards ambivalent than I originally thought.
>>
>>674233108
i'm not german. i don't give a shit about german politics. i just thinks its funny how butthurt americans get over something happening on the other side of the world, a situation they more or less started
>>
>>674230762
i'm fine with sandniggers fucking my gf as long as they let me watch
>>
>>674233123

I know for a fact Bismarck, Charlemagne and pretty much every leader from the HRE and german states before unification wouldn't like what merkel is doing.
>>
>>674233255
America started and the EU leaders backed. Let's not play the blame game.
>>
>>674233215
yeah i get that, juts funny seeing all other non germans acting like it's their problem and being butthurt. it's like me being butthurt because of Mexicans in the US
>>
>>674233329
ah u know shit

i take a german sausage dump on your head
>>
not German but living in Germany . Just want to say you Krauts are retarded . you either are liberal cunts kissing muslim ass or fuckin hardcore-mode nazi ... no middle ground what so ever .
AfD demos everywhere with their shittty anti EU propaganda (u are the EU for fuck sake) ... either you're with the nazis or the muslims .

and the most logical things those fukkers from AfD could think of..... hang a fucking nazi banner of their building in magdeburg,.... this will show them islams ....

you are a fucking joke,

there is no serious middle right conservative initiative about the muslim migrants
>>
>>674233329
dude, u know that because our birth rate is so fuckin low, we have thousands of old fags that want their pension and almost no children that would take care of that in the future
>>
>>674233355
i'm not playing a blame game, i think it's funny how American can react so strongly on a situation they have 0 knowledge about and that is happening on the other side of the world that is not affecting their tax dollars.
>>
"haha look at these stupid americans getting all butthurt over our totally not glaring problem!!!! what a bunch of amerifats xDD!

me and my gf are totally safe when we walk outside, as long as we dont make eye contact with any syrians barking at my girlfriend to cover herself in 2016 AD. What a wonderful time to be German, ja?
>>
>>674230762
German here.

Germany is in the process of changing forever and it gets worse constantly. My parents live in a small quiet village. When those refugees arrived, the people were worried. What happened next was exploding crime, insecurities and a mood of fear and anger.

Merkel has to step down to save Germany and Europe. The people don't take their lies anymore and are less and less afraid of saying what they think.

Right now, it is totally unsustainable. It feels like it could explode anytime.

Only really extreme leftists who make propaganda against Germany in itself still defend them. They are really vocal though and force people to think the way they do.

It's abysmal.

However, the impact in bigger cities is somehow less because they were already fucked before
>>
>>674233562
afd, pegida, npd all shitheads, what would u expect to be in "the middle"? how would u act
>>
>>674233680
>dont make eye contact with any syrians barking at my girlfriend to cover herself

this is the right thing to do! we must learn to respect each other points of view
>>
Low class workers is needed to build a wealthy country.. its all about wellfare
>>
>>674231829
If this is how most germans think its no wonder germany is so fucked hahahahah
>>
The entire world is screaming at Germany to push back before the EU becomes a fucking caliphate, yet they won't wake up.

http://www.infowars.com/muslim-refugee-says-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans/
>>
>>674234054
Right but not as many as we let in.
>>
>>674232643
>germany is literally being invaded
>hurrr germans who are fighting back are scawy

get it together your the descendants of greats.
>>
>>674233792
everything is changing forever since ever
if i had to say, people like you were in the buses to the oven of the hänsel&gretel witch
>>
>>674230762
even Merkels own party doesn´t want the rapefugees. state elections have proven that the german people do not support Merkel in the refugee crisis. She either has to find a quick solution or she will be gone. Apart from that we are still by far the strongest country in europe economically. France needs us more than we need them. UK doesn´t care about continental europe. Southern europe is basicalyy owned by us while northern europe agrees with us. As soon as the rapefugee shit is sorted out Germany will once again be the strongest country in europe by far.
>>
>>674230762
>What's going to happen when Merkel steps down?
not going to happen in this decade
>>
File: refugees-phones.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1450) Image search: [Google]
refugees-phones.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1450
>>674234054
You have thousands of turk migrants on welfare, Hans. How about you send those guys to work, huh? Arbeit, arbeit, right? No, of course not-- that would be racist and intolerant to expect them to contribute to the country they live in! Haha, us Americans, right?

I mean, look at these poor desolate refugees who are starving and emaciated with no money- wait- wrong picture, haha! sorry!
>>
>>674230762

Germanfag here /b/. Germany kills itself with new upgrowing nazi parties, causing racism, surveilance and a police state dictature. A new gap between rich and poor appears and politicans are paralised by the refugee crisis. Since the new century it gets shitloads of new nationalism, corruption and violence. The people are less educated and the unemployment rate increases without seeing anything about it in the statistics. Middleeurope is only a few moments away from a new war, but the citicens are too dumb or egoistic to handle the intern problems. If this way goes on, i am not motivated to engage myself politically and move to another country out of Europe. Maybe Australia or America. But i dont want live in this country anymore.
>>
>>674234336
Do you think her life will be threatened enough to have to live in exile?
>>
>>674232643
I hope every single day for this to happen. I'm a 20 year old from Canada but if the opportunity arose I'd love to b a part of such a great thing
>>
>>674233833
you know what CDU stands for CHRISTIAN democratic... defending christian values, western values, traditional European values.....
a respected political party from the centre has to address the migrant question
to start protecting people and their taxpayer money from the invasion of criminals .
to make the fucking imams and all towellhead religious leaders pay more attention to hate preaching and inciting jihad
to sanction those who dont try to hold their brainwashed supporters on a tighter leash... because it;s their fault as well : those idiots listen to them when they pray with their asses up in the air 5 time a day...
>>
>>674234349
Turkish migrants actually are paying more taxes than they cost. they have been here for decades now. it´s just the fucking refugees with no job, no money and no knowledge of our language and culture that are a problem.
>>
>>674234287
I don't know what you want to say.
>>
>>674234578
Germany will be under sharia law in 20 years. get out asap anon
>>
>>674230762
Here's what's going to happen:
- AfD wins next federal voting (or the one after that)
- Germany gets DM back
- Germany leaves EU, quits Schengen
- Borders shut unless you have a visa, apply for one or state that you're on vacation or on a business trip (at which point they will enter your ID and locations to a database to make sure you get the fuck out at most four weeks later)
- Autobahn toll for all non-Germans
- Higher taxes for foreign products in order to increase inland trade; which results in
- everyone is poor as fuck some time (and blames it on the EU)
- it will get better after a few years
- then: more inland work, higher pension
>>
>>674234578
Wow, you are incredibly blind. Please leave Germany.
>>
>>674234695
same. If this ever happened in my country I'd be out in the streets in a heartbeat. Unlike these 'germans' in this thread, I have a sense to act to save myself when a threat shows itself.
>>
>>674233912
you are disgusting ...
>>
>>674232643
Well done, brainwashing has clearly worked on you
>>
>>674234260
key word descendants look At all the race mixing and liberal fucks that want to live amongst eachother in peace. ppl have forgotten that different skin colours don't belong together fuck this world , white power
>>
>>674230762
Civil war. Can't wait to shoot me some Neger.
>>
>>674234920
Schnauze, Scheisse, Hitler, Jude Jude Jude
>>
>>674234100
>super credible source
>>
>>674234784
and this is why you have to be euthanised
>>
>>674235276
These people not not want peace you stupid fuck, stop trying to create a utopia.
>>
File: 1413933717975.png (122 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
1413933717975.png
122 KB, 500x235
>>
>>674234949
i appreciate your contribution and respect your point of view

see how easy it is
>>
>>674236040
i refuse to believe people as weak as you exist
>>
>>674236333
it is your freedom to believe whatever you want i uphold

and let me congratulate you for those fine trips
>>
>>674236732
die pussy die
>>
>>674237788
i will eventually, i assure you. please dont worry about it.

and fine double dubs
>>
>>674230762
Germany is one of the richest countries in the world. If we can't handle 1-2 million immegrants, we were shitty to begin with. Instead of being afraid we should use this as a chance for investment into our own infrastructure and education. We should have done this many years before, anyway. Of course not everyone of the immigrants will be a productive german one day, but we already have many shithead fucktards whose anchestors are german. Why the fuck do people vote for the AfD, like they could actually make anything better with their egoism.

We live in a fully globalized world. Now we have the chance to show the world we are friendly, peaceful and powerful enough to help millions of people. We teach them our language, our way to organise and work and in a few years we send some of them back to their home countries and help to rebuild it. It takes a lot of time and investment, but we could make a huge profit, both in economy and international reputation.
>>
>>674238489
Fucking left wing asshole. Germany has always been strongest when people feared us not liked us. Not saying we should invade other countries again but with our economic power we can rule the entire EU. And you want to give up our wealth, that we worked for, that our ancestors fought for to some goatfuckers who will never contribute to or even be part of society? fuck you, my granddad didn´t bomb the russians for cunts like you.
>>
>>674238489
>>674238978

i'd send one of you to the gas chambers
>>
>>674232835
Well, to be fair, usually it's the other way around.
But it's quite funny how convinced they seem, that German women can't leave their homes anymore.
>>
>>674238978
You need to start to think in a bigger picture. The world is searching for a new leader. The USA is a cuntry where Donald Trump is a possible candidate for president. Russia still has not recovered from all the shit the CCCP made wrong. We could be the new leader. We are already the leader of europe, like you said. With the help of muslim immigrants who fully believe in our country, we could lead the whole fucking muslim crew. It will take generations, but i actually think germany could be the biggest superpower without dropping a single bomb. I am sure your granddad fought for what he believed in, but we lost half of prussia because of it. Our generation should build a basis for our grandchildren, so they can be a global and peaceful force.
>>
>>674233562
That's mostly because if you're not a tree hugging liberal, the only other group available seems to be Neonazis.
>>
File: negerkamelficker.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
negerkamelficker.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>674239832
> With the help of muslim immigrants who fully believe in our country

yeah i don´t see a problem here
>>
>>674239832
>We could be the new leader

>mfw China
>>
>>674230762
German politics are fucked. Not one party is doing it the right way. Some of them are far too "weak" and some of them are too conservative.
Fact is, we can't take all the refugees, but we should at least take as much as it is possible.
The problem is, it completely doesn't matter if we take them or not, they will come. We need a solution how to handle those refugees.
This is just possivle if the whole world or at least the whole EU is working together.
When we wouldn't take refugees at all, they would wait in front of the borders and maybe really invade the countries of the EU.
That all refugees come for the money they can get (they often don't actually get money, the organisation is completly fucked up) ot that all refugees are terrorist and want to rape German women is just bullshit.
A relative of mine works in one of the asylum centers and I know many refugees in person. They are all young motivated men who are learning German pretty well and want to work (what they can't because they are not allowed).
>>
Was ist das fĂ¼r ein scheiĂŸ Deutschfaden? Wieso schreiben alle Englisch und wo sind die Fragen?
>>
>>674240070
if you rescue someones life and give him an opportunity to become part of something big, he might be grateful.
>>
>>674240340
Das iss nich der Deutschlandfaden, der iss irgendwo anders, aber es gibt einen
>>
>>674240340
verpiss dich in den deutschfaden, hier isser nich
>>
>>674240204
china is more fucked than germany, the US or even Russia right now. major collapse incoming.

>>674240360
or they might still be retarded goatfuckers who believe in Allah.
>>
>>674240204
Yeah China made a huge leap forward in the last 20 years. Thats the reason why i think we really have to invest in the immigrant problem. It is a mayor challenge, but we are germany ffs.
>>
>>674240444
>>674240470
Ach..
>>
>>674240519
>or they might still be retarded goatfuckers who believe in Allah.

worth the risk... always liked goats and tired of making a secret of it because greenpeace
>>
File: feels.jpg (45 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
45 KB, 600x732
>>674234900
>>
File: 1457955391147.jpg (92 KB, 468x481) Image search: [Google]
1457955391147.jpg
92 KB, 468x481
>>674233562
Its not because of the Germans. The Problem is, that you are a retard.
>>
>>674231395
there are more nazis in the states than in all of europe. America is the one in trouble now. Trump will bring more race riots. Time to move to Germany.
>>
>>674240519
i doubt china will completely fail. Maybe their economy will stop growing so fucking fast, but even if their exports shrink, they have so much potential for growth from within.

If these muslims stay goatfuckers or not: Germany is fucked if we don't start to change something. Our demography is shitty and the EU might collapse because of all the selfishness all countries have right now. So we NEED to take advantage of the immigrant crisis. If we don't, we will fail anyway, so I think it's at least worth a try.
>>
New question to Germans of /b : what do you think of Americas presidential race, specifically Bernie Sanders. He's promoting free college and his followers point to Deutschland. However, they don't realize that you guys only accept the top 20% or so into university and not all of those end up going to uni. In other words, how stupid do you think Americans are?
>>
File: e.jpg (71 KB, 481x703) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
71 KB, 481x703
it's a fucking Jew scheme to pollute your blood.
>>
>>674232656
this
>>
File: 1456241566570.jpg (9 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1456241566570.jpg
9 KB, 292x257
It makes me laugh just how much the Germans hate themselves for the actions of their ancestors. They'll never get over this hate and it's destroying them. Collectivist morons, they deserve everything they get.
>>
File: 11351709824_e1e0687806_b.jpg (109 KB, 864x691) Image search: [Google]
11351709824_e1e0687806_b.jpg
109 KB, 864x691
Hitler was cool with foreigners AS LONG AS THEY CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY.
>>
This dumb bitch wants sand niggers to occupy Germany and that to be ruled by the tribe faggots.
>>
>>
>>674241662
The german system is not gonna work in the US, we pay a shitload of taxes more than you guys do and most Universities are state-financed.
>>
>>674241866
To think, that they engineered their own destruction. The german demise comes not from from looming external powers, but from apathy or outright sabotage from its own people as reparations for something they had nothing to do with.

The white race at large will surely follow.
>>
>>674241662
Only 20%? Got a source for that? Seems very low.
>>
fucking Jews hypocrites on every level. Demand Europe WHICH IS NOT THEIR FUCKING HOME BTW accept foreigners while their nation IS AN APARTHEID STATE.
>>
>>674242263
the fight is not over yet, the german people don´t want refugees as the last elections clearly showed. now Merkel is forced to find a solution or she will be gone next year. Believe me, we (white germans) will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>674233792
dude, the EU is going to fall and when it does Germany will make so much more money. it will change, but your country is about to become the powerhouse in Europe by a landslide. Bring back the German Mark and get rid of the Euro.
>>
>>674241662
I would be happy to see Sanders win, because he is the only guy who will not continue your habit of ruining the world. Hillary Clinton is the personification of everything shitty in post 9/11 america and Donald Trump... seriously m8, at first we germans thought it was fun to see him running for president but once we noticed that you americans are actually serious with him being an option, we knew: you guys have big fucking problems.

>how stupid do you think Americans are
If Sanders win, you might be smarter than you acted the last few years. If Hillary wins, you are just as ignorant as we thought and if Trump wins you are stupid beyond repair.
>>
File: JewryWW2truthMeme.jpg (317 KB, 717x502) Image search: [Google]
JewryWW2truthMeme.jpg
317 KB, 717x502
>>
>>674242604

are you sure about that faggot?
>>
>>674234578
haha, avoid America. You think your country is fucked? I'm trying to move to Germany to avoid the race riots and Trump/Sanders/Clinton future. As Rome fell, so will the U.S. and not because of terrorists. The country is tearing itself to pieces.
>>
>>674242444
the german system has alternative ways to get qualifications, called Lehre. essentially the businesses/manufacturers educate young people over a paid 3-year-span and hire them as qualified full-time workers after this period. So going to college isn´t required to get a well paying job for most people, that´s why we don´t have as many university students.
>>
Jew faggots have plotted this from the beginning. Kick the Jews out of Europe. They have Israel now so tell them to GTFO!!!!!!
>>
>>674233590
That would require people to work and pay taxes, not leach off of them, you fucking krout tool
>>
>>674242622
Are you serious with that?
The main target of the nazis in WWII was to get "living space" for the "superior Germans".
>>
>>674234900
you can't shut the borders down. You're the biggest manufacturing power in all of Europe. Use that to your advantage. The U.S. can close borders and promote inland trade and American made products because we have the land and population to do it. No country in Europe can be self-sufficient though.
>>
>>674242783
It's fucking US and A, of course they like to support Isreals raping of palestine. That's what americans do. I (and i guess most of my fellow germans) hate it, but neither of the US candidates will change that.
>>
>>674238978
you already rule the fucking EU, and when it collapses, you'll be sitting on top of all of Europe. You don't need to conquer shit.
>>
>>674243349
we are already on top of europe, we just don´t use that power enough. tell the other countries to take refugees in or we do everything we can to fuck them over and they would beg us to take every single sandnigger off our hands.
>>
>>674241325
only problem china could have is if the U.S. decides to lower corporate taxes and all manufacturing moves back into the states. Then they would be fucked, majorly fucked.
>>
>>674242999
Yeah, it's just that people are complaint that a bachelor degree is so easy to get and almost as valuable as highschool degree. Thought that meant that a lot of people are getting one, plus we have been expanding our university for the past three years.
>>
>>674243767
their manufacturing is already fucked without the USA doing shit. They became great as the ultimate low-cost-producers of the world. their problem is that they got too wealthy to continue producing for almost no cost. that´s why they´ll collapse in the next couple of years, when manufacturing either goes back to US/western europe for high quality products or cheaper producers for shoes/shirts/whatever (Nike-Vietnam etc)
>>
>>674242604
Sanders wouldn't be successful in office. His own party thinks he's crazy, so his policies wouldn't get passed.
Trump's supporters are what scare me. I never realized how stupid most of the country was until this presidential race. He's probably not a racist and doesn't believe in half the shit he says, but the people he's bringing to the poles could tear apart the country.
Interesting to hear such a negative opinion on Hilary. I agree with you on her, but I think she might be the most viable option where nothing gets done but nothing gets ruined. Basically a third term Obama with less international respect.
>>
>>674243767
>(You)
China already gained so much knowledge about high technology and they start to sell their own brands internationally (e.g. Huawei). Even if the US moves their production back to the US it is not guaranteed they will manage to compete with China. And don't forget: the whole world produces in China. Losing the US manufactors might be a blow, but I'd rather not bet my money on China going down because of it.
>>
>>674244090
you're also taking in more international students though, which accounts for the expanding universities. A bachelor degree won't be necessary as manufacturing jobs increase.
>>
>>674244410
the whole world produces there because it used to be cheap as hell. they can´t produce as cheap anymore, so all international businesses will start to look elsewhere.
>>
>>674231395
>5
Well I am from one of those "fuckstates" and it is not about not accepting any refugees, it is being forced by Germany to accept it's policy. How would you feel, if your state was dictated by a bigger neighbour into something that nobody asked you about? Frau Merkel cannot act as if she was leading the whole Europe, nobody gave her that authority. And by the way I have nothing against Germans in generall, I like you people
>>
>>674244781
the german people weren´t asked if we want those fuckers. and we don´t want them.

which country are you from?
>>
>>674244375
It's funny that the US thinks of him as being crazy. Here in Germany he would be a normal member of the SPD, and they are not our far left. In european standards, they are middle/left.

Hillary Clinton appears to be the personification of Wall Streets rule over the US. She acts like she cares for the small people, but she NEVER did ANYTHING to support them. A third time Obama? Here in germany we don't really think high of him anymore. Back when he entered office we thought he does all the stuff he said (stopping engagement in wars, closing guantanamo etc.) but the only thing he accomplished is the health care, and we germans wonder why so many americans hate on that. Seriously, thats the only good thing he did for your country. The implementation of the health care act might be flawed, but it's better than not having any public health care.
>>
>>674244763
That's why i hope germany can become the global leader and not China. China might not completely fuck up, but they might be weakened enough so a europe lead by germany can best them in the long run.
>>
>>674244781
not realizing that the best option to solve the refugee problem, without reintroducing fences at inner-european borders, is to fairly distribute the refugees, is beyond stupid. "No I don't want the refugees, let the rest of europe take care of that, so I'm better off" is the most retarded way of trying to solve the refugee crisis as good as possible.
>>
German twinbrother of OP here.

Americans of /b/. What do you think is going to happen to your country? What's going to happen when Obama steps down?

As a German I genuinely feel bad for your country and am wondering if you think America will be able to endure the Nigger riots, SJW plague, schoolshootings, diabetes, mexican immigrants, gun culture, gang-problems etc. or if you will be able to come back from this.
>>
>>674244410
Computer, medical, and other engineers are fast growing and high paying jobs coming out of university in the U.S. We have enough competence to be self-reliant in technology manufacturing. Only thing holding us back is our own corporate tax rates. If we increase tariffs along with that, it will drastically change the way this country works.
>>
>>674244957
Czech Republic. Honestly, I don't know if you (German people) want them. It's hard to tell from the media, which is obviously "multikulti" biased and from the online discussions which are kind of anti-refugee biased. I would have to see for myself, and while I visit Germany from time to time, I have so far not noticed that much change, but I have never been to cities that are mostly struck by this crisis
>>
>>674234578
>Germany killing itself
>but the citicens are too dumb or egoistic to handle the intern problems
> i am not motivated to engage myself politically and move to another country out of Europe

Spotted your fucking problem. Ignorant piece of shit, a lot of self-hatred is required to be this dellusional
>>
>>674240243
This.
>>
>>674245454
entirely depends on where you go in germany, i live in one of the wealthiest states in germany in one of the wealthiest cities. Nothing changed at all here. haven´t even seen a single refugee so far.
>>
>>674245044
I understand that he'd be normal elsewhere, but the constitution wouldn't allow him to act in a way that brings substantial change.
Obamacare is an extremely flawed system. Even though I lean more to the right in many things, I do believe that universal healthcare is the best option. Unfortunately, because all of our hospitals are for-profit our costs didn't drop and even spiked up for most families.
The problem the country now faces is that both sides are so far apart and no one is willing to do anything but stop the other party at all costs. This has led to government shutdowns across the country. Both parties are at fault.
>>
>>674245291
Germany is already seen as the leader in quality manufacturing. Even in the states most people who know their shit would say "Made in USA" is inferior product (in my opinion, even to China in many cases)
>>
>>674245318
I do not. That's why I'm trying to move to Germany.
>>
>>674245454
Hannover
>>
>>674246361
made in germany is the ultimate sign for quality. Japan and south korea even adopted pretty much our entire civil law. the only problem is that made in germany doesn´t only stand for high quality but also for high prices.
>>
>>674245454
>I have so far not noticed that much change
because there isn't much change. I live in Dresden and I don't know what the fuck Pegida is talking about. of course, you sometimes see some refugees in public transport, and one of the sport halls at university is now a refugee camp, but I can't understand the OHMAGODOURCULTUREISDYINGWHATDOWEDO-hysteria
>>
>>674246571
Welcome, Kamerad Anon!
>>
>>674246571
You white? You educated? if yes, welcome to our great nation.
>>
>>674247024
Vielen Dank! Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber lerne ich.
>>
>>674247129
Yes and yes.
>>
>>674247005
eastern germany is a shithole even without refugees.
>>
>>674247328
>aber lerne ich.
aber ich lerne.
>>
>>674247478
shouldn´t be too hard to get a permanent visa. just get a decent job and you will be fine. oh and while guns are illegal, hookers, gambling and speeding on the Autobahn are not. Enjoy.
>>
>>674246129
The USA is the most capitalist country on earth. I guess you need start to move away from full blown capitalism, because right now it is ruining your country. Capitalism is a great way to grow really fast, but once a country reaches a certain point, pure capitalism stops being the best option. Don't get me wrong, I really see advantages of capitalism. Western countries profited from it very much, my left wing ass included. But in a globalised world, a single country cannot grow forever without taking care of the weakest in society, or internal struggles will tear that country apart. Germany has a mixture of capitalism and socialism and i guess this is a better option in the long run.
>>
>>674247501
Dammit...I thought the verb always took the second place in the sentence. Obviously I still have a lot to learn.
>>
>>674230762
This is a chance to live up to the realisation that we are all one.
>>
>>674247328
Don`t worry my friend. I know germans that would have to learn a lot about the german language too.
>>
>>674247707
gambling is legal in almost the entire U.S. But certain types of betting, like sports, are only legal in Vegas.
>>
>>674247744
agreed, but it'll be a long time before that happens in the U.S. I expect civil war before that kind of change will take place, and even then it could go in the opposite direction.
We are so self-centered as a nation that we forget that other countries exist. I bet almost nobody in the states knows that German, and not Mandarin or Spanish, is the second most spoken language on the internet. The only reason we talk about the refugee crisis abroad is because we don't want it to come here.
>>
>>674247005
I live in Iserlohn (born in Chemnitz and raised in FĂ¼rstenwalde) and we have a big muslim community. In fact, my landlord is muslim and recently i got new neighbours who i guess are from syria. I never had a problem with any of them and i never heard of any problems with the muslim community besides some nazis lamenting how they can't go to the supermaked without hearing some muslims speaking in a foreign language. Seriously, if i moved to another country and meet other germans there, i would continue to speak german with them as well.
People need to stop fearing the unknown and start to help germany become even stronger. Germans fighting against germans because they fear immigrants will ruin this country faster than any muslim goatlover ever could.
>>
>>674247878
Watch some german dubbed tv shows or movies and you will get a feeling for it. Or the german original version of "Das Boot" because it`s great. just a tip...
>>
>>674231395

>hur my nazi terror!! its everwhere wuuuuuh
>>
>>674232835
>>
>>674231739

>hurdur not a single refugee is criminal its all nazi propaganda duuurrrr theyre all saints :D:D
>>
>>674245775
where are you from?
>>
From England here, helping the refugees is clearly a good thing, but allowing so many in at the same time means that they have no need to conform. Which in turn creates a divide amongst the population and with, not to mention the majority of crime is now committed by people who are from the other side of said divide. This in turn makes the far right stronger, not trying to be funny but this is especially bad when it comes from Germany, we have all seen and felt the effects of it in the Western world. This is leading to the right becoming aggressive and not just in Germany having a balance is of course better and while allowing the left run everything unchecked they have been going full retard with the policy destroying the social constructs of the countries they supposedly represent
>>
>>674248838
I watched the first season of Stromberg without any subtitles. From what I understood, I thought it was actually a better (more realistic) version of the U.S. and U.K. Office.
>>
>>674242604
Yeah, the person who's people are committing suicide on their western culture are stupid beyond repair. I'm ashamed to have German blood. You Eurotrash should be assimilated with Muslim hordes so we can bomb your cities without fear of civilian casualties
>>
>>674249017

>The part of the internet where nazis get together and complain the world isn't nazi enough
>Nazis say typical nazi propaganda
>someone calls them out on it

>DURR HURR YOU'RE JUST CALLING EVERYTHING NAZI PROPAGANDA
>>
>>674249173
You`re absolutely right about this.
>>
>>674232643

>u got bad unfluenced by media
>all media is left and hides muslim crimes
>>
>>674249053
Heidelberg, BW
>>
>>674233215
>I wanted a real German perspective anyways
You will not get this on /b/.
>>
>>674248490
I really like all the irony here. The first US-americans were immigrants stealing from the natives. Then you became the biggest power in the world because of even more immigrants from all over the world, wo brought with them all the knowledge of all the different countries in the world. Now you are afraid of exactly what made you strong in the frist place and this fear is now tearing you country apart. I would like to laugh at this, but I seriously wish the USA would stop that bullshit before your new civil war happens. We germans (hopefully) learned from history (WW II) that egoism does not work in a globalised world and i wish you the best that the USA learns that, too.
>>
>>674232361
some of the fires were actually caused by refugees themselves.

for example in Ulm a fugee put his bed on fire for pretest
>>
>>674233833

you and your whole family is shithead you lil stinky junky
>>
ITT: OP, Germans answering OP's question, and NeoNazis from around the world but mostly the U.S.
>>
>>674249506
I was just having this conversation with a friend the other day. I said that it's funny that we cut ourselves off from any other culture when there is no such thing as a true American culture. We say we're a melting pot when in reality we're a culture killer. We want everyone to behave and speak like us. Barely anyone even knows a second language, except for all of the immigrants who have recently come into the country.
>>
>>674249188
If humans like you would stop being so destructive and start to cooperate, humanity could use their time to do something better that nuking each other. Why all that hate?
>>
File: sadfĂ¼hrer2.jpg (77 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sadfĂ¼hrer2.jpg
77 KB, 1600x900
mgw flĂ¼chtlingsfrage
>>
File: snailcat.png (73 KB, 471x405) Image search: [Google]
snailcat.png
73 KB, 471x405
>>674250227
>confirmed
You get to look at snailcat
Its cute right?
>>
>>674238489

halt einfach deine dumme fresse du verblödetes stĂ¼ck scheisse
>>
File: anime.png (922 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
922 KB, 640x960
>>674250515
>>
töten die Nazischweinen
>>
>>674249418
okay, i was thinking of Mannheim. almost right.

my opinion to this topic:

Western countries (USA, european union) have a big fault for the situation in syria. We did not contribute to a peaceful solution, but caused big problems there. handing weapons to terrorists was a big mistake. tolerating the idiotic action by turkey and russia is also a big mistake. syria is ruined. people leave syria to have a better live. and most western countries are to ignorant to help. and closing the bordes won't change anything.

a lot of things need to change. western countries need to stop selling weapons to the Mideast. EU cant tolerate the action by turkey and russia.

most people ignore the fact that they just have a status as refugee. as soon as their country is doing good again, they will be sent back.

the big problem in the refugee crisis is that racist parties instrumentalize the refugees to manipulate the folk.
>>
File: alliesgonnahate.jpg (32 KB, 434x346) Image search: [Google]
alliesgonnahate.jpg
32 KB, 434x346
>>674250673
>>
>>
>>674248776

halts maul du dumme schwuchtel geh mal halal cock lutschen du kleiner hurensohn

STIRB
>>
>>674243697
seems like you are ignoring the fact that countries like greece, spain and portugal have left-winged governments which start to refuse Schäubles austerity plans. And know eastern countries start to give a fuck about Merkels refugee politics. I wouldn't say that Germany is on top of the EU for long.
>>
>>674249292

wtf are you even up to u fucking retard
>>
>>674250307
I recently had a similar conversation with two friends. The idea was that it would be useful if germany would introduce english as an official language. Having every street sign in english, every official document in english and investing more ressources in teaching people in germany how to speak english would not only help to strengthen our international chances of coorperation, but it would make stuff like the immigration crisis easier to handle. Speaking multiple languages is always a chance to coorperate better with foreigners. It has so many advantages. Of course it would be best if everybody on the world just spoke the same language, but thats not realistic for the next few generations.
>>
>>674251109
Grollheger werden Groll hegen.
>>
>>674251233
who is gonna take over? all of europe owes us money, france knows they are only players in the world as long as they stand with germany and we are by far the strongest economy. southern europeans can cry but there is no alternative to germany in europe.
>>
File: jewsheep.jpg (57 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
jewsheep.jpg
57 KB, 800x533
>>674250599
>>
>>674251109
Schön google translat, amerikanische dummkopff
>>
>>674251282
it's not realistic for germany to introduce such a system, though.

older people are less likely to learn a new language, and they make up the greatest part of the population. maybe this can be done in a few decades, when more people are used to speaking english, but right now it's just a "what if" scenario that can never happen.
>>
>>674250685
24% afd in sachsen-anhalt. dachte ja schon fast man könnte wieder stolz sein deutscher zu sein... aber immernoch zuviele idioten -> zurĂ¼ck auf start.
>>
>>674251233
>>674251418
Well germany should have helped greece in 2010 instead of enslaving them financially. If we helped them back then, they would be better allies in the immigrant crisis today. Germany should lead by example and be a friend. That's the only way to find allies one can trust and rely on.
>>
>>674251282
you're still learning it early though. I've heard schools start English in 2nd grade there now. Certainly better than France. I hear that they made it a law to play more than 60% of songs in French on the radio.
>>
>>674250378
>Want to cooperate and let people live here under western law
>Muslims say "no"
What now, faggot? You should know more than any that the post ww1 hugbox with hitler didn't accomplish shit. When war is what someone like hitler or Isis want, that's not exactly an option, now is it?
>>
>>674251863
Giving money to a country with a corrupt administration, corrupt government and corrupt agencies is never a good idea.
Even if the people of said country suffer for it.
>>
syrian refugee here. i am living in stuttgart, germany, since last september. i really like germany. people are very friendly and helpful here. i started to attend the university here and visited the german courses. i am doing the german level B1 right now. i also have a german girlfriend now. german woman are very great. they are also open minded and want to have a lot of sex. i really like her. she stopped eating pork just to show me how much she loves me. next week we are going together to the mosque. i showed her the quran and she really liked the ideas of living in peace and to serve to allah. germany, i am in your doubt. you gave me everything, i will give you everything back. i might marry that girl and keep living in germany and contribute to the society. thanks. danke. ich liebe deutschland.
>>
>>674251678
my German friend said her parents have tried to learn it, but there's very little commitment towards in with older generations. I think slowly learning it earlier and earlier naturally implements it into the culture.
On a different note, there was a point in U.S. history where they almost voted to make German the official language. What would the world look like today if that had happened?
>>
>>674252246
Timestamp of today's StZ or poor bait
>>
>>674251678
Older people can still fall back to the normal german language. The english language should complement german, not replace it. A language is always an important part of a culture and even though i manage to speak somewhat acceptable english I love the german language and it's capabilities. Introducing english as an official second language is nothing our elderly will profit from, but it builds the infrastructure our kids and every foreigner visiting our country may find handy.
Bonus point: If everything is both english and german and people already know the english part, they can learn some german that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1080x1346
>>674252532
i dont have the zeitung here. what else to prove?

here is a pic of my gf, claudia
>>
>>674252246
Isis confirmed.
>>
>>674251863
are you retarded? we can fuck over greece anytime in the next 50 years simply by pulling the plug. and you would rather give them more money, cut their debt and hope they can get done (a state with managable corruption and incompetence) what they already have proven they can´t get done. It´s this kind of left-wing bullshit that ruins the EU, not Schäuble (who by the way managed a balanced budget in a country with 82 million citizens)
>>
>>674252084
Well ISIS would probably not even exist if western countries under the leadership of the US did not destablilize the arab countries. We reap what we sow. Now we got that problem and we have to manage it. Immigrants don't just come here to take away our shit because they got nothing better to do. They come here because they lost everything. It's shitty that it happend, but now we might as well try to profit from it in the long run.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 900x900
>>674252246
>>
>>674252683
it would be a massive logistical investment, though, with virtually no noticeable result. it's unlikely that any government would propose such a change, as the legislature periods are much shorter than any observable result would need to occur.
>>
>>674252808
Of course you don't.
>>
there should be a world language which ist not the first language of a specific state. we also need a social system for the whole world... but thats another story.
>>
>>674252808
post her facebook as proof
>>
>>674253470
I propose latin
>>
>>674252133
Greece should have never entered the Euro. They can't compete with countries like france or germany and that's why their currency should be different. But now we missed the point where greece could have exited the Euro (Not the European Union, just the currency) and now they can make any reform to their corrupt system they want. It's too late. Now they are financially enslaved by germany.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1080x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1080x888
>>674253308
nowadays it is not that common to read newspaper and have them at home. what else do you want as proof?

>>674253612
nah, dude. i want post her fb here. i dont trust you guys. but here is another pic of her. it is one of my favorite.
>>
File: 98246.png (139 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
98246.png
139 KB, 600x372
>>674251733
>aber immernoch zuviele idioten -> zurĂ¼ck auf start.
Schnauze Lutscher, das waren noch viel zu wenig. In Baden WĂ¼rttemberg gibt's nur durchgeknallte die GrĂ¼n wählen.
>>
>>674253696
you speak like it was only greeces idea to join the euro. but you ignore the fact that also EU wanted greece in the euro-zone.
>>
>>674253100
No, giving them more money is EXACLTY what is wrong. It just raises their debt! They should have never entered the Euro or at least exit it before 2011, when their debt started to grow faster than my cock when i watch my left wing furry hentai. Lending money to this system was a huge mistake. Now they missed the point where reforms could have rescued them. Now they are slaves to german banks.
>>
>>674253975
because they cooked their books with the help of goldman sachs. GS by the way later bet on greece going down the shitter and made billions.

>>674254103
you say that like it´s a bad thing for germany. i don´t give a fuck about greece as long as they do what they are told.
>>
>>674253850
selfie of yourself, with timestamp and some kind of certificate for being a refugee
>>
>>674254103
greece wanted to leave the eurozone, but guess who didnt like the idea: schäuble.
>>
>>674253696
If the ability to compete with France or Germany was a deciding factor, the Euro would only have about 5-7 members.

>>674253850
I don't even care anymore. You seem to be an intelligent fella, so the single request I have is to not only live by the Qran, but also the Grundgesetz. Then you'll have no issues staying here.
>>
>>674253292
And it is sad that politics nowadays only think of their current legislature period. We need to start to think in the long term again. Germany was completely fucked after WW II and within 30 years we were back at the global top. Just think about what germany could do now if we started to work together as one again. Massive logistical investments? This is exactly what germany does better than every other country in this world.
>>
>>674254423
if it was about the ability to compete with germany, even france shouldn´t have entered. the euro was a project to bind germany to a peaceful union of european states. instead it made all othe euro states depend on germany.
>>
>>674253975
i do not ignore it. As far as i know, germans helped greece to fake their papers so they could enter the euro. It was an easy way to keep the euro competetive so germany could export their shit all over the world. Germany profited from greece entering the euro before the immigrant crisis, but right now it really backlashes.
>>
>>674254836
GS cooked their books you idiot.
>>
>>674254751
this is absolutely right.
>>
>>674254362
i wont post my face. does a dick pic make you happy? next to the certificate?
>>
>>674255129
What does the prophet say about exposing your manhood?
>>
>>674254475
>We need to start to think in the long term again.
For this, we need to first of all clean up the mess Pegida and the AfD are leaving behind. There's no way to introduce a second language while xenophobic movements and parties are rallying stupid people with lies about "our decaying culture".
>>
>>674255129
do it, faggot
>>
>>674253150
Nazi Germany's wouldn't have existed if it weren't for western powers destabilizing the economy and stripping them of their army. You reap what you sew, all allies should apologize to Germany for making them kill Jews.
>>
>>674254933
It doesn't really matter who cooked the books, germany knew they are fake and let them in regardless because they needed them to weaken the euro enough so we can stay competitive for exports.
>>
>>674255300
kek
>>
>>674255549
spain, portugal, italy and france would have done the same job without greece.
>>
>>674255534
The treaty of versailles was shitty, that's no lie. It is a pitty the left didn't really challenge it back then. As far as i know, the NSDAP was the only party really challenging it and that's one of the major reasons they rose to power, you are absolutely right. But Challenging Versailles was not the problem. Killing Minorities and waging World War II was.

Today, instead of fighting against helping innocent people we should fight against banks who brought us the 2009 financial crisis and we should challenge the USA as the leader of the free world. Germany needs to stand together now instead of fighting against each other.
>>
>>674255789
Always double tap.
>>
>>674230762
I hope we get over it but i think its good that merkel will go it cant go on like this.
>>
>>674255534
that´s the funny part, the west knew what was going to happen when you release 70% of a huge, well trained army. you destabilise the whole country. the exact same thing happens now on a much smaller scale in Iraq. The reason ISIS has any military competence is that most officers from the Saddam Hussein regime were just put on the street and turned to terrorism.
>>
File: americanteet.jpg (71 KB, 563x720) Image search: [Google]
americanteet.jpg
71 KB, 563x720
After the freakshow that is the current presidential election campaign, I sure am surprised that an intelligent American finds time to pity another country.
>>
>>674256269
Agreed. All on wall street should be in prison. Aspects of socialism should be implemented to bring up the quality of life in the us. But my anti migrant views are not what the war will be about, it's the sheer influx of immigration and the lack of a plan on how that many migrants can be given living arrangements and be assimilated. I'm not against people moving to the west, or helping refugees, but opening up the borders and coin purse if a country for any person claiming to be a refugee is madness. Islam extremists are an unfortunate fact. 80% of refugees are young, healthy, men, and only 1/5 are even Syrian. You need to look after yourself first, and make sure you have a plan for this refugee crisis.
>>
>>674232443
> think don't you deserve to be saved
You sir, are an incredible asshole
>>
>>674256983
a country that still, even with rapefugees and ungrateful neighbours is in a much more comfortable position than the US.
>>
File: cuck shit up.jpg (336 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
cuck shit up.jpg
336 KB, 1059x1420
>>674230762
How are you going to de-program all the normies?
>>
>>674242585
i would do so, the Mark was strong
>>
>>674256825
I never thought it would be good to fuck around in the Middle East. But believe it or not, Trump wants to stop investing into these failures of military involvement in the Middle East. He doesn't want America to rush in without a request and compensation.
>>
>>674232418
>educated
Kek
>>
>>674256983
any intelligent American looks at the political landscape of the world, and not just the U.S.
>>
>>674257262
The level of anger I feel when I see this is astounding. Fucking liberal rhetoric is a bag of excuses, ignorance, and denial.
>>
>>674232418

70 % of immigrants and children of immigrants pull benifits , its actually more exspensive .
A economy can reduce as long as it stays economic , having miljions of freeloaders that only produce 8,3 free loaders on avg is not ecconomic
>>
>>674257366
do we actually know this though? Can we believe a single thing he says? It's funny to me that people vote for him because he's honest when he's really just saying whatever polls well for the Republican party. Who knows if he's actually a racist, or anything that he says for that matter?
>>
>>674257373
I only see two females and one child. One of the two females is the child.
>>
>>674231829
Have more childrnen then , you cant affor more children because you are taxed true the nose.
So what do you do invite 1 million poeple who get 36k euro for the next 5 years , after that they go on benifits and cost 1200 per month.

Waiting time on housing is up to 10 years , you cant even start a family because the homes are given away to immigrants.
>>
>>674253470
Google 'Esperanto'. They made a universal language 100yrs ago, it's just not as popular as English
>>
>>674241898
Buckeye Bullet.

Go Bucks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.