[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ why do you view women having sex with a lot of guys as degeneracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: dddfemen-02.jpg (207 KB, 990x692) Image search: [Google]
dddfemen-02.jpg
207 KB, 990x692
/b/ why do you view women having sex with a lot of guys as degeneracy? What are the reasons its bad? Is it still bad if they always use condoms? Is it just because /b/ is jealous that the sluts never sleep with them? Or what is it?

I feel like its degenerate behaviour but I can't quite put my finger on why. One of my "friends" became a total slut, she literally messages random guys in Facebook "hey do you want to fuck?" "Hey youre so and so's brother yeah? You want to have sex?" And has slept with around 100 different guys. Now since that I've lost all respect for her and view her as a degenerate but I can't exactly say why other than saying she's a slut.

Don't give me the key lock bullshit analogy either its not a proper reason.
>>
Kys
>>
>>674218612
Like I was talking to my girlfriend about this and she said asking as they aren't cheating or hurting anyone it should be fine, she mentioned her friends who had a competition to see who could sleep with the most guys in 3 months and said there's nothing wrong with that as they were all single, but I still viewed them as degenerate whores but couldn't explain why properly
>>
>>674218612
sex is a lot dirtyier for women, they get cum filled vaginas INSIDE their body, we can just wash our cock at the sink and carry on, they need to wait for the bulk of the jizz to fall out and even after having a long bath they still have jizz soaking into them inside them.

a lot of women are sluts anyway
>>
>>674218612
Because those women don't bang /b/tards.
>>
>>674218612
Being a slut requires no effort at all, they get what they want and don't have to do a thing to earn it.
>>
If a man wants to have sex with many women, he has to look good, have a lot of charisma, handle women well and be very lucky. If a woman wants to have a lot of sex, she only needs to say yes, or at the very most go and ask someone.
>>
>>674218612
Most likely because of the Christian society in which most of the western world grew.
Really ancient societies, like the Old Egyptian one, weren't so (except the Jews)
>>
>>674218846
>what are pussy juices
>what is the hole at the end of penis
fluids are swapped both ways virgin
>>
>>674218938
Yeah I get that it's easy for a girl to sleep with a lot of guys, the friend I mentioned is only a 5 to 6/10 yet pretty much bangs a different guy every few days because she just mass messages "anyone wanna fuck?" And atleast 1 guy is bound to say yes everytime, but why does being easy make it bad? That makes it seem more like its a /b/ being jealous of how easy women have it and that's why they view it as degeneracy
>>
>>674218612
because they do it for attention and to be cool
>>
>>674218612
>Is it just because /b/ is jealous?

No one likes a glutton.

Women have the power to fuck all day long with any man of their choosing, if they choose to.

If they do, then men, rightly, view this as an abuse of femal privilege.
>>
>>674218992
I'm not Christian though and was raised in an atheist family, (my childhood was spent with hippies having sex with everyone as well) so why do I still view it as degenerate behaviour? I was never told it was wrong or immoral yet I feel whores are disgusting degenerates and would never date a girl who was ever like that
>>
File: 1440867365795.jpg (17 KB, 261x375) Image search: [Google]
1440867365795.jpg
17 KB, 261x375
>>674218612
A key that opens any lock is a master key, but a lock that opens with any key is just a shitty lock.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 411x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 411x549
As a male I considered a phase in my life two years ago where I was just trying to fuck all the time a degenerate phase. Tbh I wouldn't care how many sexual partners my next gf had unless she has no STD's, does kegels to keep it super tight, and most importantly is loyal.
>>
From biological perspective, a woman can only be pregnant to one man at a time while a man can impregnate as many women as he wants to. As such, women who are having sex with multiple men are "doing it wrong" and their peers find such behavior instinctively repulsive.

>>674219309
Also this.
>>
>>674218612
Sexual currency

Women basically hold all the currency when it comes to sex. If she doesn't discriminate, it cheapens her currency because every man can get it.
>>
>>674219309
>>674219435
So its based on biological instincts? Its just biologically wrong for a woman to have many men? Doesn't that mean that its acceptable behaviour in our first world societies then?

Also a vagina is not a lock and a dick is not a key, dicks do not unlock vaginas and sex is a mutual act so the analogy does not work and only exists because a pussy is a slot for a dick like a lock is a slot for a key, the similarities end there
>>
>>674219294
Then I have no idea
>>
>>674219112
Well it pretty much portrays the downside to our social shaping and forming of the ideal women the past centuries. Since all women try to match a certain standard in terms of their looks, they all become glorified objects which a man of the same caliber has to "earn". Women don't have to "earn" men. They can just jump from dick to dick (quite literally, actually), and fuck whomever they may desire, at any point. Men can't do that, because our influence on society isn't of the same manner.

We worked, women stayed home. We got dirty, so they could stay clean. We pay little to no attention to our appearance, whilst it is the most important thing in the world for many women; in order for them to stay attractive and desirable. Because that is - according to society - all they have to offer. And this cultural defect is so deeply imprinted in the minds of most people - that when a woman sleeps with a ton of guys, she is deemed "easy". Being easy is bad, because she could always have done better. Strived to look better. Sleep with less, yet "higher quality guys", or better yet - gotten into a relationship with a good looking rich fellow. That seems to be the goal of all women.
>>
>>674218874
I'm pretty sure this guy gets it. Only real-life doormats would sit on online japanese forums, spending their days demeaning women from the safety of their mother's basement.
>>
>>674218612
It shows a lack of self-respect/dignity and self-control. She is much much more likely to cheat if she's slutty, it's ridiculously easy for a female to cheat. The same goes for guys don't get me wrong. Being a slut is disgusting.
>>
>>674219537
hmmm this anology seems to make sense, if they sleep with everyone that means their sexual currency is cheap, it also means they value their sexual currency over other things such as work ethics, learning and stuff e.t.c
This would also explain why I view a lot of gays as degenerates, they do nothing but have sex, they contribute nothing to society and their entire loves revolve around the pursuit of sex
>>
>>674218612
Having sex with alot of people no matter the gender is degenarate. Women love bringing the the argument of "Well if men can have sex with alot of women and it's totally aplha, why can't women do the same?".

The thing about that is copulating with another person brings risks, STD's, potential pregnancy, but also as simple as getting naked with them and doing it. Now you see when it's with a limited amount of people i.e. 3-4 it's ok but when you know that that person has taken their clothes of infront of 10+ and continued on to fuck, you start to question their restraint and morale.
>>
>>674218612
>degeneracy
Go back to pol raging autist.
>>
>>674219713
sorry for bad english. is good point tho i think
>>
>>674219825
Holy blanket statement, batman.
>>
>>674219864
And what if you do not know?
>>
Ware and tear.

Semen can live in a vagina for days.

While men can get someone pregnant, women carry those parasites around.

Dignity

Self-respect

Any dude that goes around banging chicks night after night is equally shameful. When playing the "but women can get it easily" game, gorgeous men are also far more likely to turn down that 7 you've had your eye on that you think could have anyone. When in the upper 8s and 9s, men actually become the ones needing to turn down the opposite sex more often. Gay men are just as degenerate as loose women more often than not, or worse, and should also be seen as gross.

Stay fanny flustered.
>>
>>674220109
Then you don't question them as degenarate until you either find out or contiue on not knowing.

Think about this, you have a hypothetical girlfriend who just mentioned to you that she has had around 20 dicks in her, what is your first reaction and what are the thaughts going trough your mind at that moment?
>>
>>674219119
Or for pleasure like men?
>>
>>674220152
Op here yeah I didn't mean just fenale sluts in general, I read that 25% of gays in America have had sex with 1000 or more different partners and my first thought was, fucking degenerates they probably just live off welfare and bang each other all day every day, they must contribute nothing to society and have no goals in life other than sex, these propel will never become great scientists creating new medicines, or advancing space technology or amount to anything other than having sex
>>
>>674220439
Statistics show that women enjoy 1 night stands only 50% of the time and that loose women are less happy than women who sleep with few different partners
>>
File: Ann Franks secret diary.jpg (24 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
Ann Franks secret diary.jpg
24 KB, 300x329
Also in our society the man is held responsible more so than the woman is. He has one choice to make. Do I fuck her? She has the same choice of do I fuck him? But also do I make him wear a condom? Am I taking birth control? Do I tell him if I'm not? Do I tell him to pull out or stay quite? She gets knocked up it's "her choice" to keep the child and for some reason the guy gets stuck having to pay child support for her choices. So yeah women in our day and age have it pretty fucking easy when it comes to sex. They are held to the point of almost no responsibility while the male is basically under the gun.
>>
>>674219864
Or it just feels good.
>>
>>674218963
This./thread
>>
>>674220630
Not the dude you replied to, but that stems from daddy issues and insecurities which leads to them sleeping with a ton of guys. Most don't even realize why they are like that, which only means one thing, women are mentally weak.
>>
>>674220816
All those fat nuts women bust, right? What were those female orgasm statistics again?
>>
File: 1451855806022.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1451855806022.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>674219079
>mfw pussy juices aren't lubricant
>mfw loose fluids get into your urethra when you're erect
are you a girl or did you lose your dick on an accident?
>>
>>674219713
Never thought about it this way. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1408534826894.jpg (65 KB, 609x548) Image search: [Google]
1408534826894.jpg
65 KB, 609x548
Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Men can literally fuck any woman in the world and still have enough Sperm to keep his kind in rotation. A woman has only limited chances of finding the perfect genes for her offspring. A man who can use the limited chances to impregnate a woman is a desired man. Meanwhile, a woman who has used her limited chances of getting pregnant (also while still knowing who the real father is) is less desirable.

I hope this gets the point across but if it does it should make enough sense..
>>
>>674220816
Sex always feels good, unless your partner is shit in bed, but that does not even relate to women who fuck around alot. They only get to experience a guy once or twice and that's it on to the next dick, why strive to keep fucking different guys whe a woman can just find a dude who pleases her just as much and can share an an emotional connection and bond with?

There are more positive in finding a guy who can give her what she wants in bed and in life than just going around taking dicks because "it feels good"
>>
>>674220630
>>674220924
All I'm saying is it feels good for women otherwise they wouldn't do it. As long as she doesn't have STD's I don't think a women who has had many sexual partners is a bad thing. Especially not a degenerate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfoKO6-FuvA
>>
File: kek.jpg (20 KB, 243x257) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
20 KB, 243x257
>>674218612
>>
>>674221306
Your biology seems to be broken.
>>
>>674221306
Hey man that is your own personal opinion on the matter which is good! It's just that most ment would not desire their partner to have a rich history of different shapes sizes and nuances of cocks that have left their mark inside her.
>>
>>674221163
But that doesn't have to do with the amount of sex she has. Her eggs are on a timeline. If she has sex with thirty guys in one month it doesn't waste any extra eggs.
>>
>>674221524
Are you a femanon by any chance?
>>
>>674221184
Well personally I've only had one penis in my vagina and we settled down and reproduced but I don't think women who choose to have sex should be put down for it. Like I said, as long as she's healthy and free of STD's
>>
>>674219435
That's the most interesting theory so far.
>>
Sperm Wars
>>
File: 1377936138953.gif (1008 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1377936138953.gif
1008 KB, 320x240
>>674219753
man, you sound like someone who's in a really stable relationship and healthy sex life.
almost weird you contribute to this thread.

anyway, my take on it is that initially man wasn't monogamic (this is a fact, the tip of your dick is there for scooping other ppl semen out of vagina, not for your pleasure), hence there's this whore hiding on each of us.
and while males have been you'd with numerous restrictions, and are generally stronger psychically, women who bang with numerous ppl are just giving in to their instincts.
these are the facts, do with them what you wish.
>>
>>674218612
Men who indiscriminately fuck anything that moves are also degenerates.
>>
>>674221691
Boys no need to keep making factual arguments!

Listen it's not about women as an exclusive, men who do the same a go around sticking their dick in any possible hole are just as degenarate, it's not about putting them down nad shaming them, it's about biological facts.
>>
>>674221509
I think a condom should be worn everytime you have sex with a new person but after two days the vagina has completely cleaned it self.
>>
>>674218612
Op here, I read this article that claims women being loose leads to them being very unhappy later on in life, a 5/10 girl who bangs anybody will manage to bang 8/10 to 10/10 guys who are just looking for a quick fuck, this gives the girl the perceived value that she can get 10/10 guys gen though she never stands a chance at dating them as they are men and just wanted a quick fuck. So later in life when she wants to settle down she's a 5/5 looking for atleast an 8/10 to settle down with as that's her perceived value for herself. This means also that 5/5 guys have less woman to get as the 5/5 women think they are 8/10s and won't settle down with anyone less ending up alone
>>
File: 1457150466798.png (281 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457150466798.png
281 KB, 600x450
>>674218612
> /b/ why do you view women having sex with a lot of guys as degeneracy?

I don't. I prefer "sluts" to virgins any day. No STDs, no kids, no problem.
>>
>Bang 50 women.
>All pregnant and had one partner each - You.
>You are the father.

>Bang 50 men.
>You get pregnant.
>Father is... uh... Maury?
>>
>>674218612
This!
>>
>>674218612

Look, in animal world, it's important for a male to be sure his female isn't having sex with someone else, because why would the male put so much time and resources into raising a kid that isn't its genetic offspring? This feeling is ingrained into us by millions of years of evolution. So there you go.
>>
>>674218612

Women who sleep around are viewed negatively because our society basically hands sex to them. They literally do nothing to achieve a sexual encounter. They don't have to be interesting, have money, or have the slightest sign of intelligence. All they need is to be moderately good looking, which for most women under 25, is a given. They are falling (on a dick) with style.

You can cry about being hit on a million times a day, as we might door-to-door sales people ringing our doorbell. What you’re failing to understand is that this is a privilege that women have and you are taking it for granted. You are inundated with goods. You will not have this issue once you are in your forties, and you will look back on these times with whist and nostalgia. “Oh, when I was young and hot…” Know how to avoid this? Build character and interpersonal skills, and respect for men.
>>
>>674218612
Rules of nature. Male prime instinct is to impregnate females. A woman who fucks around may already be seeded and is useless for fulfilling the male instinct.

In modern day, if she ends up pregnant, a guy doesn't want to find he's stuck paying for and supporting some other dude's kids. A woman who sleeps around likely wont quit just for him, so a woman who sleeps around is unattractive as a relationship partner.

We find slutty chicks if we want to hit it and quit it. We find more chaste chicks if we are looking for a relationship.
>>
>>674221876
I'd disagree, men are hardwired to fuck anything its in our biology to want to inseminate everything, for females its in their biology to find a provider to settle down impregnate her and provide for the child, its not in a woman's biology to bang everyone
>>
File: 1447627078781.jpg (67 KB, 720x532) Image search: [Google]
1447627078781.jpg
67 KB, 720x532
>>674218612
Think of sex as a lock
If one key opens alot of locks it is a master key
If one lock is opened by alot of keys...it is ashitty lock
>>
>>674222143
In animal world it is generally the female who is raising the offspring.
>>
>>674221524
A woman has limited chances of using good genes for her offspring. A woman who has less sex is choosing which genes she passes through.
>>
>>674218612
Its all about self-respect and decency... But people dont care about that in our decadent society ruled by rampant nihilism and hedonism.

Its a shame OP but there are still some good ones out there.

Just about every aspect of our decadent society is a sign that our golden age is coming to an end.

Go read "The Fate of Empires and Search For Survival" by Sir John Glubb it talks about this and puts it into a historic perspective.
>>
File: 1443896964243.jpg (88 KB, 846x360) Image search: [Google]
1443896964243.jpg
88 KB, 846x360
>>674222222
Check da check
>>
>>674222222
holey moley
>>
>>674222222
witnessed
>>
>>674219079
Fluids going TO the male are much less than fluids going to the female. That's why women are more likely to catch an STI/STD from a man than a man is to catch one from a woman
>>
Can i have the link to her Facebook profile please?
>>
It does come down to the simple biology of men having to get their DNA into as many women as possible to spread their seed and women have to find the strongest/biggest/prettiest men to reproduce with so their offspring have the best chance of survival. Same as most other animals mating rituals.
>>
>>674218612
If a girl wants to spread her legs like the cum dumpster she is, I say let her. She likes sex, men like sex, so no real issue.
>>
>>674218840
> she mentioned her friends who had a competition to see who could sleep with the most guys in 3 months and said there's nothing wrong with that as they were all single, but I still viewed them as degenerate whores but couldn't explain why properly

a group of your male friends do a contest, to see who can fuck the most girls in 3 months.

do you also consider them degenerate whores?

No? then the reason you cant explain why properly, is because you're a judgemental prick with double standards....
>>
>>674222208
Finally. This anon explains it better than most (muh evolution) here. Couldn't have spelled it out better myself.
>>
1 girl goes out asks 100 random guys for sex 50% or more are going to say yes

1 guy goes out asks 100 random girls for sex 10% or less are going to say yes

also pussy that sees alot of traffic is fucked up in most cases
thats just my opinion
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwFZj3YPwY
>>
>>674222222
Sextuples of sex truth
>>
>>674218612

Cuz when a key can open all kind door, its a good key, but when a door get opened by all kind of key, its a shit door
>>
>>674222222
>useless for fulfilling the male instinct

yes because women are here solely to be fucked by men. You all complain about feminism being too radical but look at some of the degenerate moronic things you come out with
>>
>>674222222

DEM 2S
>>
>>674218612 Because i'd rather not contract an STD
>>
File: Slut.jpg (81 KB, 578x960) Image search: [Google]
Slut.jpg
81 KB, 578x960
>>674218612
>>
>>674218612
Men who sleep around are degenerates too.
>>
>>674222388
it seems a bit backwards though. sure men want to pump their seed into as many girls as possible, but it also seems like they seek the best looking partners. you're more likely to see a girl with an out of shape ugly guy than the other way around. unless the guy is black.
maybe thats just not true though because i know id fuck like 97% of females out there.
>>
>>674222272
She raises the child but the father provides for both of them.
>>
>>674222282
How so?
>>
>>674222529
We're all here solely to survive as a species, and fucking the opposite sex helps to fulfill that. I'm sorry, who are you? Are you a fucking Super Biologist here to explain why men and women weren't made solely to fuck one another?
>>
>>674222443

>also pussy that sees alot of traffic is fucked up in most cases
thats just my opinion

My gf had a slutty phase where she fucked tons of guys. She has the tightest pussy every. Like I have a hard time sticking two fingers in tight.
>>
>>674222427
No the double standards thing is bullshit, average women can sleep with nearly any man whenever they want whereas for an average guy its a challenge to sleep with women, being a whore is easy, being a stud is really hard and requires a lot of luck aswell
>>
>>674222529
>gril detected

Tumblr pls go
>>
>>674222282
>A woman who has less sex is choosing which genes she passes through.
???
And a woman who has lots of sex doesn't?
Anti-conception methods.
>>
File: 1457888627702.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457888627702.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
Gr8 b8 m8y, I'll bite. Who wants to sleep with a slutty, whorish and most likely disease ridden girl? Why do girls sleep with guys who have a lot of sex? It's all personal fucking preference faggot
>>
>>674222427
Not the anon you replied to but it still is degenarate if guys do it, so don't throw a hissy fit if nobody has insulted you.
>>
File: 004.jpg (25 KB, 648x421) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
25 KB, 648x421
>>674222222
>>
File: 1456953034070.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [Google]
1456953034070.gif
2 MB, 164x275
STD's faggot
>>
>>674222716
There's more to survival than fucking.
>>
>>674222529
For an evolutionary standpoint women are here solely to be fucked by men
>>
>>674219294
A women only has one uterus, a man has millions of sperms.

A slut is a threat that prevents certainty of the women baring your offspring.
You dont want to be cucked in nature and be stuck taking care of a women that is carrying some niggers offspring.
>>
>>674218612
Sex is fun.
Girls like sex.
Guys like sex.
Humans like sex.

Wow, B, congratulations on yet another retard post of the day award. If you guys can't figure this out, I'm also worried you won't be able to figure out how to feed yourselves today
>>
>>674222222
I don't mind making a relationship with a slut. All the better to fuck with her head, heart, and body. Not in the same way you would chaste chicks, like you say, but its just as interesting in a different way.
>>
Because in the end of the day it is a man's world and what we say goes, it always has been that way. Men earn more, we are physically stronger, and generally contribute more to society (though not always). If we stated that men were the whores for sleeping around and women weren't, and created a stigma around it then that's the way it would be.
>>
File: pucci.jpg (229 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pucci.jpg
229 KB, 800x800
>>674222222
Holy shi...
>>
>>674222922
No fucking shit, Sherlock. Want to state any other facts irrelevant to the topic at hand?
>>
>>674222222
THE HEXES HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>674222788

Anti-conception methods are a recent thing. They didn't exist when humans were evolving. Women have evolved to be pickier with their men because their mammal brain thinks that they'll have to wait another 9 months before getting another chance to pass on their genes.
>>
>>674222965
newfag detected
please kill yourself
never post again
>>
>>674222912

This. You dont wear a condom on your tongue, and even if you did, theres always a change to get a life-ruining disease.
>>
>>674218612 Because i'd rather not contract an STD
>>
>>674222427
>a judgmental prick with double standards
this would only be true if men and women were equal. as much as you want them to be, they are not. thats just life for ya.

>>674222396
this this this. everyone loves a good slut. they make good physical relationship partners. i think the degeneracy feeling comes from the fact that they are usually seen as nothing more than sex objects. a woman can fuck however many dudes she wants to. but the more she fucks, the more her image is tainted, and the harder it will be for her to be viewed as anything more than a lay.
>>
>>674222922

>virgin detected
>>
>>674223034
Do you not understand your own question?
>>
>>674222922
Nah not really, do it enough and some of your DNA will survive for another generation
>>
>>674222427
I think the reason I don't consider men degenerate whores when they sleep around is because I'm not trying to get with men.
>>
File: le_non.jpg (19 KB, 199x237) Image search: [Google]
le_non.jpg
19 KB, 199x237
>>674222222
>>
>>674222529
Feminism is a supremacy movement. This is biology. Separate, different and unrelated. Feck off tumbler. You're useless.
>>
>>674219369
>unless she has no STD's

So... your future gf must have at least 1 STD?
>>
File: Another dumb bitch.png (588 KB, 1084x786) Image search: [Google]
Another dumb bitch.png
588 KB, 1084x786
>>674222788
Yeah natural instincts dont account for that.
And its only a matter of time before a slut gets knocked up by a nigger.
>>
>>674222934
>>674222716

lol, utter morons

>>674222922
they're retards can you expect any logical answer from them
>>
>>674222272

Not the ones we descend from.
>>
>>674218612
It's degeneracy regardless of the gender involved in the behavior...
I only get mad when women are like that, and blame men, saying ALL men are sluts, and if you don't agree that she should be allowed to sleep around without ridicule, you're a sexist pig. News flash: men get just as much shit for being a whore.
>>
File: 1451434393376.jpg (31 KB, 385x579) Image search: [Google]
1451434393376.jpg
31 KB, 385x579
>>674222222
Fucking checked
>>
>>674222529
You can't really argue against a sextuple
>>
>>674223221
You don't actually believe that do you?
Oh dear.
>>
>>674222222

Sexts about sex
>>
>>674221524
In nature she would be burdened with many children that are not of the man , why would the man want to stay there and take care of some others man offspring , it just doesn't makes evolutionary sense.
>>
File: Scarface-Half-Baked-200x143.jpg (7 KB, 200x143) Image search: [Google]
Scarface-Half-Baked-200x143.jpg
7 KB, 200x143
>>674222965
>B
what is a B?
>>
>>674223300
>men get just as much shit for being a whore

LMAO what rock do you live under?

Though most of this thread shouldn't call sluts whores as that is the only chance they ever have of getting laid
>>
File: IMG_20160316_102744.jpg (47 KB, 540x567) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_102744.jpg
47 KB, 540x567
>>674218612
>>
>>674223177
Are you trying to bait? People aren't typically this retarded without being bait, or Australian. The topic is the biology of why men feel like women who sleep around are sluts. A major part of that has to do with one of the key survival elements - offspring. Since men want to pass their genes on suredly, the only way to know in nature is to be the only man to have slept with her. All other points of survival like food, shelter, etc. get thrown out since we're on one specific topic.

When's the last time you sat down and read a good book?
>>
>>674218612
I feel like anyone who sleeps around has little morals.
Male, female, whatever.
With the prevalence of STDs, especially ones that can kill, it's just not worth the risk since there is not a 100% preventative measure besides abstinence.
>>
>>674223443
>what rock do you live under?
The moon, mainly.
>>
>>674219294
doesnt matter if you arent, you still live in a society which has similar views to christians. even if its not your house.

i have the same problem myself, i hate them sluts, but cant really explain why in a logical way.
>>
Men are just used to impregnate females in the animal kingdom, other than that males serve no other purpose.

Other than their sperm they are essentially useless. Very few male animals influence the upbringing of their offspring.
>>
>>674223383

In nature, men taking care of children that are not their own does happen. An older or less dominant male ape will sometimes take on an orphan and raise it as its own. Otherwise the orphan will surely die.
>>
File: 1457964510635.jpg (143 KB, 804x787) Image search: [Google]
1457964510635.jpg
143 KB, 804x787
>>674218612
Because traditionally speaking whenever you are at a club or party exe the male is the one doing all the effort. He even pours in money as an investment most of the time bye buying her drinks exe. Therefore it is just like the key analogy. A male needs to have a lot of skills to get the woman while the woman only needs to sit around waiting for guys to approach her. If she wants a special guy she will flirt by looking which still does not compare to the amount a guy in most scenarios need to put in effort and economical wise. Are you happy?
>>
>>674223536

I was with you until you used the whole "I read more books than you" thing. It comes off as arrogant and you should not do it if you want people to like you
>>
>>674218612

I appreciate girls that fuck loads of guys and take initiative. I'm so lazy that I rarely make an effort towards a girl. The world would be a better place if girls would make as much effort towards sex as guys.

I don't respect or look up to them like I would a guy who has fucked 100 girls though. Why? Because getting sex as a girl is easy as fuck.

I think the culture teaches girls to deprive men from sex. 200 years ago it was understandable without condoms and such. Have sex once and carry some piece of shit in your stomach for almost a year...

I think the trend is slowly changing though.

>When there will be as much male prostitutes as women you'll know sex has finally become equal between sexes.

So the girls you call sluts are just abusing the system. What would you do if all guys were playing hard to get and every chick was horny for it?
>>
>>674223664
even the animal kingdom has cucks lmao
>>
>>674223652
>Mom will teach me how to hunt.
>Oh no, a boulder has blocked the entrance! Mom will move it!
>>
>>674222576
kill.thread();
>>
>>674223853

I see it as proof legacy is not only passed on through genes.
>>
>>674223849
they would still be called thirsty sluts with no standards

it's because when a man and woman have sex, he is fucking her, a woman cannot fuck a man, she just gets fucked by him
>>
File: Europe cucked.jpg (207 KB, 750x434) Image search: [Google]
Europe cucked.jpg
207 KB, 750x434
>>674221866
It also in our nature to kill the other man , we stopped doing that , so please stop being a slut you are destroying the family cohesion of our species.
Normally a male would feed and protect females from other males ,the winner was owner of the women , the women just agreed with this because its the better male that won.

The culling of the weak has stopped and there are weak males that wouldn't survive with out government support.
Yet women are to dumb to grasp this fact and breed with these inferior males that would normally die off by selection.

We need you to evolve from your primitive existence stop being a whore and have some judgment when it come to relationships.
>>
>>674223828
I don't need you to like me on a Croatian football forum.
>>
>>674218612
really the same reasons you wouldn't give a 100 bucks to someone who was born into a rich family.

>they already have money
>get what they want
>and live a clearly high standard of life

and so for an attractive girl to go around having sex with whoever just because they can offends people more than a guy spending hundreds on drinks to sleep with one girl because girls constantly get offered sex and really don't have to work for it at all comparatively so. lesbian chicks are another beast though
>>
File: 1442596728484.jpg (66 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1442596728484.jpg
66 KB, 640x432
>>674222222
HE FUCKING DID IT GUYS
>>
>>674223777
>Are you happy?

Just about your trips.
>>
>>674223652

Men protect the pack. In patriarchal species like humans and apes, packs have an alpha male.

Even today, men are the ones providing security to their families. In general, men make more money and thus have the responsibility to make sure their family doesn't end up on the streets.
>>
>>674218612

>implying its only males who slut shame

Sell your wares too cheap, the union comes because you're putting the competitors out of business

Giving away free sex, Girls who would otherwise make a guy earn their pussy complain about it
>>
>>674224009
>I don't need you to like me on a Croatian football forum.
>Croatian football forum

KEK, this is a Czech soccer forum.
>>
File: bullshit.gif (222 KB, 399x227) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
222 KB, 399x227
>>674223664

Dude chick anon what evers thats not true .
"We have seen that older juveniles will sometimes take care of orphaned younger siblings. ... Juvenile male primates often prefer the company of their older brothers."

It just doe not makes evolutionary sense.
>>
>>674224221
Acctualy yes.
Because we all know trips can't lie.
>>
>>674223481

Kek
>>
>>674222576
dude thats been the fifth time ...
>>
>>674218840
>her friends
enjoy ur gf
>>
>>674218612
Op here so basically sluts are bad because they don't contribute much to society other than sex

Studs can be bad but generally studs are men who've earned a lot of money which means they most likely have contributed to society and being a stud is hard so studs are respected
(I can't think of any stud who isn't rich, good looking and charming/pretentious and confident whereas I don't know a single slut who is intelligent and has morals that I agree with)

Gay men who are whores on the other hand are like women who don't contribute much to society other than sex because again sex is easy for them

Women who aren't sluts are better wife material and contribute more society making them better overall than sluts
>>
>>674218840
Society dictates that this is so. They are degenerate whores.
If they were men there'd be hi fives all round. That's the way it is and always will be.
>>
>>674224431
I like when it's written in broken English. It should be a meme by now. Let me check my calendar.
>>
>>674223096
Like children?
>>
>>674221435

Faces of /b?
>>
Bunch o' fuckin prudes
>>
>>674224489
>Women who aren't sluts are better wife material and contribute more society making them better overall than sluts
unless you're just looking for a fuck. there is nothing wrong with a slut. the only issue they have is that they give up their dignity and respect to sleep around. no one will wife up with a slut. thats their problem though.
>>
>>674224598

I'll use that one day thanks!
>>
I work in a third world country, where most unmarried girls are virgins. Try explaining that most of your previous girlfriends fucked a bunch of guys before you and thats ok ...without sounding like a cuck. In the grand scheme it's just not natural.
>>
>>674218612

You can't explain it because it's ingrained in your culture. Simple as that.

History and culture would be different if pregnancy were a choice by both partners (rather than something that sometimes happens after sex), and if STDs weren't a thing. But because of those realities, it's evolutionarily profitable to look down on people who have lots of sex, i.e. people with a historically high risk of getting STDs, and people who risk an unwanted pregnancy that'll drain resources from a family for the sake of dubious-quality genes.
>>
>>674224930
Name one woman who's contributed to society who is a slut? Sluts either work minimum wage jobs or are prostitutes or in porn, this is what I meant by sluts are worse for society as their main goal is always sex.

>>674225114
>claims it's culture
>explains with biology
>>
>>674224222
Sounds like you're talking about the 'wage gap' which only exists in jobs where you negotiate your salary.

Regardless of how much a man makes vs a woman, the societal pressure is on the man to provide for the family. Even when a woman makes more than a man, most courts will rule in favor of the woman getting alimony. It's just how our culture sees things. The man must provide and protect. It is our duty. If we cannot, society comes down on us for not being man enough or a 'real' man.

Check your lower expectations privilege, women
>>
>>674222222
"A woman who sleeps around likely wont quit just for him, so a woman who sleeps around is unattractive as a relationship partner."

Spot on...
>>
>>674218612

It is a proper reason.

>Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women, he’s called a stud. But if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she’s called a slut, and people think this is unfair… Nah. It’s completely fair, and I’ll tell you why, alright? ‘Cause it’s fuckin’ easy to be a slut. It’s fuckin’ hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, be well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut you just have to be there. There are fat ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs.
>>
File: tumblr_n7xw5lBsUI1sra2hfo9_500.gif (2 MB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7xw5lBsUI1sra2hfo9_500.gif
2 MB, 497x373
Just my perspective as a guy, but most guys are fucking disgusting, aren't hygienic, most still don't know how to wipe their asses, will fuck anything, don't wash their dicks, they stink, are half retarded and are just gross in general.

If a girl fucks a lot of dudes, yeah, that's a major turn-off... that's like taking a bath in shit and I don't want any of it on me Also, a girl that runs around fucking the entire town, is likely to continue to go around fucking the entire town as long as she can get away with it; that's not gf material. That might be okay for a "I'm at a bar and have a dozen drinks in me and need to throw dick in something reasonably quick" type situation. But I would keep the two separate.

Socially, I don't have a problem with it as long as I'm not sexually interested in them, but if I am, that is an auto decline.
>>
>>674222222
checked
this is the correct answer
cucks don't reproduce
>>
>>674225716

All women are sluts just waiting to be let loose in the right situation at the right time with the right comfort level being exploited.

All men are pigs.

Everybody is a pervert.
>>
>>674223849
>Be straight male.
>Be considered a Bear by fags
>Go to gay bar and get free drinks all night
>Shoot down everyone just like a woman does
Feels good man. I can get drunk for free any night of the week. All I have to do is put up with being hit on.
>>
>>674218708
It all goes back. Men hunt for wimmens, if they succeed they are success. Wimmens who sex a lot are easy prey, like being a hunter who shoots baby cows or smth.
>>
>>674218963
briiliant/ thread
>>
>>674225429

>Implying biology and culture don't influence each other

kek

>Name one woman who's contributed to society who is a slut?

None that I can think of, but that's not at all surprising, given that women are expected to keep it to themselves if they do sleep around, and if they don't, they tend not to be respected.
>>
>>674222222
nice
>>
You can catch a lot of different diseases just by sharing your saliva. Even Syphyllis can be transmited by kissing.
>>
>>674218612
I view anyone having sex with a lot of people as degeneracy because that unwillingness to commit is at the heart of their failure as a human being.

As to why there's a double standard? I can wash my dick off, when was the last time you pumped your pussy full of soapy water?
>>
>>674225787

That's moronic. So basically, you're a man if you throw a burden on yourself financially/socially/resource-wise and get tied to a total bitch cunt for the rest of your life as consequence?

What kind of fucking logic is that?

It's an alpha's job to be totally independent and to put himself first, like a fucking hunter - like a fucking lion or a fucking bear. We fuck, and peace out. As an advanced species, we understand the value in pulling out and spraying on her face and hair, because it saves us from the headache that comes with raising kids later.

Compound that with the heavy debt/poverty/low employment/inflated dollar rates and it would be absolutely, critically moronic to procreate and think you're alpha as fuck for doing so.

Bulls bang and dash, and don't leave anything behind that requires them to be depended on. Cucks stay for the long run.

Get your facts in line, faggot.
>>
>>674218612
Im pretty sure its because women are supposed to be fought for. Women should be picky and when they arent, we subconsciously perceive them as doing something wrong. Its completely normal to think that men are successful if they fuck lots of women, but women are trash if they fuck lots of guys. Its just biology guys
>>
>>674219864
10 people lolololololololololololololol
>>
>>674218612
A nice quote I heard about male and female virginity went something like this.

>What's better, the soldier that has never let the enemy invade their country, or the soldier who has never invaded another country.

I guess for me, it's just a mental thing, I don't want to stick my dick somewhere where all the dicks have been. I'd prefer to think the girl was a virgin before me, even better if she actually was. I suppose that's why I find the act of cheating so intolerable. I'm fairly possessive in that sense, I want a girl to be mine, completely. There's something very comforting about that type of you and me against the world relationship. More so than a girl more akin to a soggy blunt that's been passed around half the room before it shows up to me nigger lipped and unappealing in every way.

That being said even though I realize it's wrong from a biological standpoint, I view guys in much the same way. I could understand a girl finding a guy who can't commit to one partner for a significant amount of time unattractive. So I don't think for the life of me I'll ever understand the appeal of threesomes, gangbangs, and the like.
>>
>>674225454

Couldn't agree more.

People point out the fact that women earn less but don't think about the reasons.

A dude earns less than his wife? Society: What a fucking disgrace, why isn't he offing himself already? And I feel like women are almost more to blame about the shaming than other men.

The pressure for success is monstrous for men.
>>
>>674225787
And I recommend you guys run a DNA test for any child you plan on caring for B E F O R E you sign any type of agreement

>>674226265
Not what I said you fucking retard, but if that's what you prefer then go for it. I'd rather fuck a bunch of sluts and then have cucks raise my offspring too
>>
holy shit for better or worse freud already figured this shit out

madonna-whore complex
>>
>>674222222
>"rules of nature"
>2016
>what is pregnancy prevention/protection
>what is legal abortion

A woman or a man doesn't have to be relationship material for any given time if he/she simply doensn't want to.
>>
>>674218612
I think it's hardwired in our brain. The more women are used up by more, non-related males, the more chances of the female getting STI/STD. The normal brain would prolly release a molecule that brands the female as something negative to try to stop you from having sex with her. The reason could have an anthropological / neurological reason.
>>
>>674224437
I know I did
>>
>>674218612

I personally don't see nothing wrong with it... The same way as if I fucked hundreds of women and shouldn't expect a woman to think any less of me.

What I do care about is their care... If you're smart, then it's fine... If you're an unintelligent leg spreading fuck machine... It's alittle less inviting.

That and good sex comes from experience. Better getting sucked off by someone who knows how to throat a penis than a virgin who's only seen a penis off that one cartoon she accidently found in her brothers comic books.

That and a woman who just "Starfish" really annoys me...
>>
File: Check.jpg (30 KB, 255x318) Image search: [Google]
Check.jpg
30 KB, 255x318
>>674222222
>>
>>674226461

You're fucking retarded. You call yourself a fucking alpha Bull and you deny responsibility?

Fucking little bitch.

You just confirmed how fucking beta you are.
>>
>>674225903
>Be straight male
>Go to gay bar
No.
>>
i dont like overused trash
>>
File: 1171.gif (3 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1171.gif
3 MB, 300x240
>>674222222

I can't even count all of those 2's.

holy fuck.

2's of truth
>>
>>674226547
Men don't have any say in the matter of abortion and other than abstinence, there is no %100 effective method of pregnancy prevention, and certainly no way of forcing the asshole cuckolding you to use protection.

Also, depending what state you are in, if you are married to the woman, the kid is legally yours, regardless of DNA/parentage. So if she fucks around and has a litter of nigglets while technically your wife, they are your legal monetary burden for the next 18 years
>>
>>674218840
You don't have to work to be a slut. There of plenty of fat ugly sluts around... being a stud is hard, you need an edge. Be it money, looks, personality or all of the above. You can't be some fat loser and still be a stud. That is why studs are respected and sluts are shamed
>>
>>674218612
Women have holes in them and it freaks people out when they get filled with tons of dicks. You know how dirty dicks get. Ew.
>>
The goal of men is to spread their seed as often as they can. i.e. to fuck as many women as possible.

The goal of women is to find ONE man who can provide the best offspring for her.

It's hardwired biology. Therefore, a man who has sex with many women = Ideal. And a woman who has sex with one man = Ideal.

And the opposite is true. A man who has sex with no, or just one woman is a failure, and a woman who has sex with multiple men is a failure.

This has been demonstrated and proven over and over again in psychology and biology. There are literally thousands of studies on this and they all demonstrate the same effect.

>inb4 muh society and culture
Yeah, but I'm just talking about the science and the facts of life. Not interpretation and the subjective opinions of liberal morons.

Homosexuality is also arguably a mental illness. That's another matter though.
>>
>>674218612
Fragile masculinity.
>>
>>674219435
Thissssssssssssssssss
Anthropology is right
>>
File: untermensch.png (306 KB, 320x430) Image search: [Google]
untermensch.png
306 KB, 320x430
>>674218612
>>
>>674227184
spot on
>>
>>674226929
I have a friend from florida. fucking idiot had one kid with a lady, got married and she changed her other two kids to his last name. Fucked around on him, because florida-hoes, they divorced and this fucking guy is ordered to pay child support for all three kids.

what a fucking idiot.
>>
>>674222222
6od has spoken
>>
File: lol11.jpg (91 KB, 546x1220) Image search: [Google]
lol11.jpg
91 KB, 546x1220
Its just naturally established that women who do nothing but lie on their backs are disgusting in the male eye. Where as in most cases women desire men who tend to get it in often. Penises also come off as cleaner and easier to clean where as vaginas are just this gash that smells strange and its harder to detect a physical sign of an STD in a pussy.
>>
>>674219294
you've been exposed and influenced by media.
>>
>>674222598
Children, children, you're all just awful, that's why you make up thee MIDDLE class, not the UPPER class.
>>
File: serious-face-yolo-1362580358_b.jpg (100 KB, 600x914) Image search: [Google]
serious-face-yolo-1362580358_b.jpg
100 KB, 600x914
>>674218612
Look how some animals do it in nature.

It's always the female which decides who the best mate is to reproduce with.

So basically, every male is trying to pass on HIS genes to whichever female accepts it.

It's the female's job to be SELECTIVE and choose the best mate.

So if we go back to humans, a female that fucks everybody simply feels wrong.
>>
File: 1443594106424.jpg (13 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1443594106424.jpg
13 KB, 480x468
>>674222222

>dem 2s
someone screenshot this and add it to the good-book.
>>
>>674222034
>implying virgins have more STDs than sluts
>>
File: Sexts.png (44 KB, 1825x328) Image search: [Google]
Sexts.png
44 KB, 1825x328
>>674227568
>>
>>674218612
how do you feel about your mom fucked by a lot of guys when she was young, can you tell which one could be your dad
Women be pregnant and give birth after 9 month, guys only inseminate

Now how do you feel about your daughter having sex with a bunch of guys
>>
>>674226929
Holy shit, that's a fucking thing? What kind of bullshit law makes you legally responsible for a child because you were married to the whore who cheated on you?
>>674227282
In this case didn't the guy legally adopt them? I guess that makes more sense, but yes moron.
>>
some women are just asking for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZGzLEC5g4
>>
>>674223350
You dont? It's pretty obvious
>>
>>674227777
also check my quads
>>
>>674218612
It's rooted in biology. The roles of the two sexes in sexual reproduction is completely different.
>>
File: kf.png (83 KB, 199x184) Image search: [Google]
kf.png
83 KB, 199x184
I'm a 27 year old woman whose had sex with over 55+ men and women. Ask me anything about this if your curious. I wouldn't mind sharing my own views on this.
>>
>>674227910
What is your occupation ?
When do you think you are going to settle down and start a famillify ?
Who with ?
Do you let niggers fuck you ? if so, why ?
>>
>>674218612
Women base their decisions on emotions, which are easily influenced by hormones (or as i like to call them - whore moans).

Men are logical, on the other hand.

So when men observe women's irrational behavior they bash it.
>>
>>674227405
Actually I've grown up in the modern time where the media is trying so hard to accept sluts, I've grown up with free the nips and feminism so my beliefs are the opposite of what the world told me
>>
>>674227910

My girlfriend is 26 and slept with around the same number of men as I've slept with women - around 40.

Is she a whore?

Should I break up with her?
>>
>>674228138

I should add that she's Asian and most of the guys she has fucked have been Asian, and that she's only been with white guys besides them.
>>
>>674227910

whats the most sensible spot in the women body? what makes you feel super dupper good?
>>
>>674228044
1. I'm a nursery teacher
2.I'm not going to settle down and start a family, I've never felt anything romantic for anyone. Only time I felt a smidgen of mutual respect and romance was with a guy in my teens and he died.
3. I've fucked 2 black women and 1 black guy because I wanted to experience sex outside my own race and culture
>>
>>674227910
assuming you didn't start fucking like a whore until 16 (I'm being generous ) are you a cheating whore, could you not make a relationship last for any longer than ~2.5 months on average, or did you just blow through sexual partners in between dating.
>>
>>674227910
look like you get fucked by a roster
>>
>>674218612
My mentor once told me
>a key that can unlock any lock is highly sought after
>a lock that opens with any key is useless
>>
>>674228138
>>674228203
If she's serious enough to settle down with you despite having that many partners that means there's something about you that she didn't find sleeping around. I would say stick with her and see how it plays out.
>>
>>674228138

Are you a whore? Should she break up with you for the same reason?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 356x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 356x367
>>674227910
>I'm a woman

You know what to do.
>>
sleeping with a lot of people is bad. gender is irrelevant.
its gross.
>>
>>674228402
I've never cheated on anybody. I've only had a relationship with someone when I was 17- 18 years old and I never cheated on him. He died of cancer.

I lost my virginity when I was 14 and I don't have relationships only one night stands and fwb
>>
>>674222529
>yes because women are here solely to be fucked by men.
Well they sure the fuck are not here for science.
All women do is leech off of society. They cant build anything. They cant invent anything that wasn't already invented. Any "Invention" that women make is outnumbered by 10,000 inventions of man.
>>
>>674228138
Doesn't seem like you have much room to talk on the sexual partner front. Either your both whores and deserve eachother, or you are both just open sexually and took a while to find someone worth settling down with, in which case congrats.
>>
>>674228530

No, but I am a fucking man, bitch.
>>
>>674227910

answer me è_é
teach me the art of loveing!
>>674228215
>>
>>674228750

Going back to OP, what does it matter? Why do you think it's fine for you to have slept with 40-ish women, but not so for your girlfriend to have slept with 40 guys?
>>
>>674227910
so you're a slut?
>>
File: 868238b874.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1532) Image search: [Google]
868238b874.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1532
>>674228354
name them all
>>
>>674228215
I love being eaten out and for me clitoral play is the most nicest. It honestly depends on the woman. Most women can't get off to just penetration alone, remember that.
>>
>>674228847

Again...

I quote, "Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women, he’s called a stud. But if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she’s called a slut, and people think this is unfair… Nah. It’s completely fair, and I’ll tell you why, alright? ‘Cause it’s fuckin’ easy to be a slut. It’s fuckin’ hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, be well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut you just have to be there. There are fat ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs."
>>
>>674228675
Have you just never found anyone worth settling down for since, or are do you have some sort of past that precludes you from being able to become emotionally intimate? Molested?
>>
>>674218612
What's her facebook? Lol
>>
>>674228893
to you I might be but to others I'm not. It doesn't really matter to me what people think.

>>674228913
I can name all my FWB but not all my one night stands
>>
>>674226929
Now why would I be married to women I had one night stand sex with?
I'm not legally obligated to shit if she is dumb enough to keep the child then regardless of the choice of abortion.
Getting a woman pregnant is unlikely enough though
>>
>>674228932

yeah i know about this, i love foreplay, but i tough since you know your shit, maybe there is some sensitive spot i'm unaware of
>>
>>674228974
I was never molested or raped. I did have a very difficult childhood but nothing sexual like that happened to me and the only time I've ever been in a relationship was in my teens and he died of cancer. I did care about him, certainly more than the people I sleep with now.
>>
>>674228354
Point and case , women are degenerate lower lifeforms, most of all the sluts.
So you are a slut and your biological instinct is over ridden by societies brainwashing , in turn you turn your back on you race blood lines and heritage by not having a family.

Honestly society is messing with natural instincts destroying our race.
>>
>>674229187
communicate with your partner, ask her about what makes her feel good and try to take her advice. I can't speak for what makes all women feel good.
>>
>>674229413
money
well these western women any way
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.