[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing her anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Missing her anon?
>>
I'm over it because I'm not a bitch
>>
I wasn't until you brought it up faggot shes dating a super Christian so doubt it
>>
Get over feelings you sad fucks, thats why you losers never achieve anyhing in life and youll never be alpha because alphas fuck and forget and when they get dumped or hurt they move on and fuck some more.
>>
>>673955461
>>673955624
Wonder if they'll ever realise how naive this type of thinking is? I hope they're still young, because if they've already hit 25ish and still think this, there's probably no hope.
>>
>>673955274
Lmao 360noscope, missed her. Did a 360, walk back.
>>
>>673955274
I feel like I will never feel the spark with the girl I'm seeing now like I did with my ex. And the girl I'm with now is objectively better in so many ways, I just don't feel like I'll ever "love" her.
>>
Every day.
>>
>>673955274
Haven't been in a relationship since '11, no sex since then either. So no, pretty over it.
>>
File: gucci mane leflair.jpg (206 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gucci mane leflair.jpg
206 KB, 600x450
>>
>>673955274
Nah I've got a new ting and dat ass is fat yo

Hard to be sad when yo dicks being sukedddddd

Man like you are some pussy Bois fam
>>
>>673955274
Every bullet.
>>
>>673956009
Lol u ugly ma nigga
>>
Ok I'm gonna cast a spell that frees all of you from the control of the demonic whores who fucked you over. I got over my idiot so I'll give you guys the cheat code
*****************************************************women are fucking disgusting*********************************
>>
File: Just_go_leave.gif (997 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Just_go_leave.gif
997 KB, 500x281
>>673956037
>boi
>dat
>ting
>fam
get outta here whitey
>>
that shit is for faggots, I want to assume that we are moslty young guys, go outside, fuck some bitches, falling in love/ missing someone is for kids in middle school
>>
I do, every day.
And it hurts.
>>
>>673956312
Yeah I'm white? And what?
>>
>>673956312
Get out of here with your tumblr gifs you faggot
>>
>>673956095
Don't think I'm that bad, I just don't go out or go to parties
>>
>>673955927

There isnt a person who hasnt been hurt or lost the one, the difference is a healthy person gets over it and keeps looking for the spark again
>>
>>673956658
+1
>>
File: wjbogumquskp4wgpgdzo.jpg (57 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
wjbogumquskp4wgpgdzo.jpg
57 KB, 640x455
>>673955274
Rape her ffs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.