[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUG STORIES/TIPS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6
File: SNF2932F1-682_1414944a.jpg (71 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
SNF2932F1-682_1414944a.jpg
71 KB, 682x400
DRUG STORIES/TIPS THREAD
>>
does anyone have tips on x?
>>
BEMPERINO
>>
>>673534343
x = lsd?
sry i dont know the lingo
>>
>>673535478
X=ecstasy
>>
>>673534271
Where the fuck do people get reliable blotters? My weed guy doesn't know any
>>
>>673535727
i prefer ordering from the darkwebs
its cheap and real lsd, research the vendors before you order though
>>
stayed up last night smoking weed and railing adderall. might jerk off in a bit.
>>
>>673535987
Modafinil is better than adderall imo
>>
>>673535913
Ok. I haven't studied it hard, only skimmed it, but looking at subleddits on how to get started with the darkweb seems pretty difficult. Honestly have no idea how to start getting into it

Also by any chance anyone have 4-aco-dmt vendors? BCL supply is out
>>
File: 20160312_165115.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160312_165115.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
The vendor "hotstuff" is legit
>>
>>673536479
on alphabay btw
>>
Can't find any adderol or opiates in MI right now.

Mad as fuck .. Im working 70 hours a week and running out of vidya to buy
>>
>>673536374
Where do you live? 4-aco-dmt is legal in some countries.
>>
>>673534271
i was very high yesterday and accidentally dropped my cellphone from the second floor
>>
anyone knows a good mescaline hcl vendor ? or is gammagoblins shop currently the only way to go?
>>
>>673536750
US. I know it's legal here yet I can't find any domestic vendors, only Canadian ones
>>
>>673536813

LoveIsTheKey on alphabay is legit and sells mescaline, dont know about the quality though
>>
Anyone have experience with 4cmc? What dosage for first time? Ive got no exp with any stimulant
>>
protip if you're going to inject make sure half the needle is full of air so you get enough oxygen in your blood.
>>
Hey guys, I'm about to try lsd for the first time, should I worry about something?Me and my gf are gonna try it together, should we have someone to take care of us when we're high? Can we share a square or should we get one for each?
>>
>>673537094
CALM DOWN SATAN
>>
>>673537203
take one each and drink a lot of citrus(anything with vitamin C really) also do it on an empty stomach and make sure if you're a smoker you have plenty of cigs.
>>
File: Back-to-Tumblr.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Back-to-Tumblr.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>673537237
>>
>>673536878
I've ordered 4-aco-dmt twice, first time i tripped multiple times and it was amazing, the second time i ordered i got some dirty shit or smth, good trip for 1 hour and then total shit, i felt like i was gonna die, i didnt wanna sleep it off, because i thouugh i was gonna die in my sleep (keept stop breathing. Be careful.
>>
>>673537203
depends on the strenght of the tabs, i recomend starting with around 150ug
>>
Is there any lsd in the philippines? I want to try it just once. Living in the third world sucks.
>>
File: devil-troll-smiley-emoticon.png (29 KB, 150x198) Image search: [Google]
devil-troll-smiley-emoticon.png
29 KB, 150x198
>>673537237
u mad bro
>>
i posted last night but the thread died before i could get some help

flying to vancouver with a coworker and have e in pill form (two of them) and two lsd tabs, whats the best way to sneak these in with my luggage? ive never diluted stuff in water, will it be as effective if we drink that stuff later? i figured diluting the two e pills in a little cologne bottle full of water would work, and similarly the lsd tabs in a different container. thanks for your insight
>>
>>673537203
it's good to do it in a safe environment where you feel comfortable, so with you gf at home in yo room would be ideal, plus go into it with a good mindset or youll end up tripping yourself out, also don't take it if you are mentally weak, youll have a bad trip for sure
>>
>>673535727
Go to a music festival and try to find someone. Its not that hard, Used to get sheets of gel tabs mailed to me from cali, each dose was test at 350 mics per tab. Dark web is good, just try to use more widely traversed markets to avoid get exit scammed.
>>
I'm gonna try ecstasy today with a friend. Any tips?
>>
>>673537404
Shit dude. I've heard that if it's pure white it's good, and if it's tan/creme colored it's bad

Which vendor did you get yours from?
>>
>>673537586
nah what you wanna do is vacuum seal them in a bag, then put them in an altoids tin underneath all the mints, then seal the tin with a piece of tape so it looks unopened, then put it in your checked luggage.
>>
>>673535661
First time?
>>
>>673537876
Yeah
>>
smoke a ton of indica after rolling on m, i find it helps fall asleep.

i also smoke for a week after using m, i also find that helps with the depression.

i dont use m anymore though. abused it too much now my mind is numb like a robot.
>>
>>673537719
i'm from sweden and ordered it from a clearweb site (www.thetripp.net) both times.
and both times it was tan/creme color, the second time there was small "rocks?" of powder in it.
>>
>>673537725
ok. might do that. my main concern is dogs sniffing it out at the airport - someone told me to slip the pills underneath a deodorant, cap it and light the cap a little with a lighter so it melts into the rest of the deodorant to seal it shut. then ziploc bag obv
i guess i wanted to know what are the safest (if bulletproof) ways of avoiding dogs sniffing stuff out? will they sniff lsd?
>>
Some older mexican guys came to a highschool party with cocaine. Two friends and I ended up snorting like 140$ worth for free collectively. I mean it was probably cut to shit, but hey.
>>
>>673537094
that would only kill you and hurt like hell XD so hey try it and show us XD
>>
>>673537705
So just find someone who looks like "that" kind of guy?

>>673538042
Did you notice any differences in your trips?
>>
>>673537920
Weight and height?
>>
>>673538282
XDDDDDDD
>>
I've got the plug on just about everything but DMT. Probs will just end up getting it on the dark web. I'm not ready at all, still need to mature and learn a little more. My psychedelic experiences have been grand so I'm looking forward to DMT when the time comes if I find someone with it. I absolutely recommend making tea whenever you shroom. Much quicker acceleration and less nausea.
>>
>>673538396
185cm 70kg
6 foot 155lbs
>>
File: Pills4.jpg (96 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Pills4.jpg
96 KB, 425x282
3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will fuck-up your shit, I assure yu!!
>>
>>673538362
Yes i did, the comeup was extremely simelar though, first time i wanted to marry the drug and i was planning to order ALOT of it to pile up before the eventual ban, but the vendor ran out of it. when he got a new shitment i ordered right away and tried it. it was awful. 3/3 times i tried it. ended up throwing it away. very visual though
>>
>>673538154
the lsd they cannot smell, the E only if it is cut with cocaine or heroin. That is why you vacuum seal the bag, the mints in the tin will also help disguise the smell, and then the tin is so they can't see it on an x-ray, all they'll see is a metal tin.
>>
>>673538581
Take two, keep water nearby and drink like a fish. Chug at least one 20 oz. of the shit when you drop em. What are going to do on em? Also, music is a welcome addition.
>>
>>673538891
do people actually cut E with cocaine? seems expensiver than mdma...
>>
>>673538991
yeah but usually the "cocaine" is already cut to shit too so really they aren't using something very expensive.
>>
>>673538891
They can see through the metal the only real disguising factors are the fact they're amongst other pill shapes and sealed.
>>
>>673538755
Aw shit that sucks
>>
>>673538930
Don't really know, I was going to take a half first. Do you think it would be too mild?
>>
Really into weed and xanax, wanna get into psychedelics. Can i get some general psychedelic tips?
>>
>>673538891
>>673539139
thanks for the help! ill try the altoid tin, i think. i mean shit, with that in mind couldnt any container with pill shapes work? like a bottle of painkillers or something?
>>
>>673539322
i promise you, you wont have a bad experiance on mdma. take it whole imo
>>
>>673539536
Thanks /b/ro
>>
>>673537725
what do you recommend for vacuum sealing the pills? theyre pretty small...
>>
I've got 15 2mg klonazepam, nor Benzo resistance, how much is needed to reach addiction?
Also, best way of ingestion. Sublingual, snort, plugging?
>>
>>673538581
>drop two at same time
>enjoy your life
>>
>>673539322
Go big or go home, nigga. That's what I did my first time, I was only 5' 6" and 145 lbs at the time. If it makes you feel better, drop one then drink half the 20 oz. When that one starts hitting you, drop the other and finish your 20.
>>
>>673539795
sublingual imo
you probably don't have enough to get addicted
>>
Am I the only retard who got fucked up by weed?
>be me, 18
>have smoked weed a few times
>went to Prague with some friends
>got some "special weed" from a guy on a segway
>made a 1g joint
>smoked 2/3 of it alone
>swallowed all of the smoke
>worst trip of my life
>>
>>673537094
you can save some air in the needle, it's making it easier to know when you hit a ven. we call it 'auto-answer' were i live.
>>
Anyone from euro here? What are some good rcs that are still legal? Im mostly looking for stimulants
>>
>>673540277
you aren't. i once smoked nearly half a blunt in one and accidentally swallowed most of it. i had an awful time.
>>
>>673540277
Could be laced with PCP.
>>
>>673540030
That's what I've been doing so far. 5 sublingual.
What's needed to reach addiction?
>>
>2 friends say they have mushrooms
>Go to his house
>Eat mushrooms
>Chilling
>Nothing happening
>One friend says "Lets get an 8 ball"
>Obukaybe
>Get in car and drive to Queens
>Jump on the L.I. E.
>Get to Cross Island Parkway
>Look at Friend
>He looks at me
>OH SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>Start frying balls
>Can't stop laughing
>Get to dope spot
>See my dealer
>Can't stop laughing
>"What's so funny anon?"
>SHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>"Can you get me some?"
>Can't answer cause I'm laughing to hard
>Drive back
>Wired and trippin balls
>Pull up to friends house
>He's running in circles on his front lawn
>Looks like a dog chasing his tail
>he's singing "Shout at the Devil" while running in circles
>Neighbors screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
>Go inside, trip for a few hours, snort coke, drink massive beers

Living on Long Island was a blessing
>>
>>673537080
mix it with desomorphine for the ultimate fun.
>>
i have 2 tabs of lsd should i take them
>>
hey guys. im gonna be doing magic mushrooms for the first time tonight and me and a friend are going to be taking 4 grams each. too much? too little? tips?
>>
>>673540854
Do 6 grams
>>
>>673537550
D A R K N E T
A
R
K
N
E
T
>>
>>673540596
not sure. but it does differ from person to person. you would probably have to do it daily for a week or two before stopping had physical side effects.
>>
>>673540924
we only have access to an 8 gram bag so were gonna split it. its all the dealer had :/
>>
>>673540924
i'm a doctor,and i concur.
>>
>>673540030
Also, break it in 4 pieces for faster uptake?
>>
>>673540997
Aight
>>
>>673536479
put that shit in alluminum foil man, sunlight destroys your lsd
>>
>>673541029
yeah then it'll have to do. it's kind of gross i would recommend eating on pizza or something. Definitely not peanut butter sandwiches though i have made that mistake
>>
>>673540784
pls i'm serious and i am debating it
>>
>>673541268
ive heard tips about lemon juice or some citrus-y shit. also any way to help ease "pre flight jitters"?
>>
>>673541089
yeah, the smaller it is the faster it dissolves
>>
>>673541353
Do it
>>
>>673538362
yes, find the guy giving out doses. If your smart and observant and not a beta fuckwit finding plugs is simple
>>
>>673541353
pics of you taking them also play games like amnesia, slender and watch scary movies. then go out in the forest alone without any light.
>>
>>673541353
do it only if you're in a good mood
>>
>>673539322

Don't listen to this fool. If you can find out the amount of actual MDMA in the pills do that. Two weeks ago I rolled, expecting the pills I bought to be bog standard I took two at once. Suffice to say they were high quality, and what should of been an excellent concert was ruined by me been absolutely fucked to the point of embarrassment.
>>
Guys, is there other Ketamine lovers on /b/ ?
Cause I fucking love it, and in my opinion it's a perfect drug
>>
>>673539322
yes it will and remeber the first dose sets the standard for the rest of the night, for example 150mg + 50mg (redose) mdma is better than 50mg + 200mg (redose). just an example don't know if it's really true, but the first dose is very important! a standard dose of mdma is 2mg/kg.
>>
>>673537920
Don't listen to him...
Take "two" wtf is two, every pill has different amounts of MDMA in it.

Since it's your first time you should'nt need more than about 100-120mg of MDMA max to get going fucking great. If after an hour the feeling isnt enough, take another dose.

If after 3 hours the feelings start to decrease and you want them to last longer, take some more. However to get another "kick-in" feeling you'll need to take a double dose in order to feel it kick in hard again.

I don't recommend using more than 200 your first time though.

And ideally you should keep 3 months between uses. Although I myself fail to do this. It is best practice though and keeps the feeling fucking amazing!

I quit a month ago, gonna stop for a whole year, hope i can get the magic back
>>
>>673541537

This. And also try for the begin only a half. ( if you have x ). Mdma is pure, but ecstasy mostly contains other stuff, which sometimes can lead to damages in your brain ( there has been found rat poison etc. )
>>
Mdma is a too freaking and weird drug, too strong, you're not even yourself.
Doing cocaïne or even amphet snorted is a lot better
>>
>>673537714

If youre taking it in pill form expect to feel weird and flustered before you get high, don't worry about it as you're just rushing, everybody does it. Keep water on hand, but don't neck that shit, just sup it. You don't wanna dehydrate, but you also don't want to drown. Get some chewing gum, cigarettes and a comfortable place to retreat to if it's all too much. And for fuck sake, don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>673541752
Breaks in between rolls is almost automatic. It's not a drug like say drinking where you can do it a couple nights or days in a row and keep the same buzz going. It's going to get weaker and weaker per dose as time goes on.

Myself, I use it as a once every while kinda thing. If there's a good show everyone is going to I'll get a bunch and go all out for one night feeling fuckmazing.
>>
>>673541537
>>673541752
Pussies detected. If it's his first time, he's practically guaranteed to have cut shit, not high quality anything.
>>
>>673542239

Implying he's a nigger and has nigger connections.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.