[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a KFC employee anything (part 4) I'm ignoring any questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: images.png (9 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 242x208
Ask a KFC employee anything (part 4)

I'm ignoring any questions about the number of nigger customers I get. I live in a white-ass city, so the ratio is pretty much 1:1.
>>
>>673465106
Did you ever filled your butt with popcorn chicken?
>>
Are you a nigger?
>>
How was your day
>>
what is on that nashville chicken?
>>
>>673465192
Nope. Not yet.
>>673465247
Nope. I'm a skinny white guy.
>>673465283
Good, thanks. Yours?
>>
File: rmcDogg.png (107 KB, 341x305) Image search: [Google]
rmcDogg.png
107 KB, 341x305
>>673465247
FUCK NIGGERS
>>
File: CHEFC.png.png (205 KB, 461x508) Image search: [Google]
CHEFC.png.png
205 KB, 461x508
>>673465106
>>
>>673465441
It's a hot sauce and there's also some pickles. I think it's pretty good.
>>
>>673465106
whats the nastiest thing you've ever seen while working there
>>
As a professional kfc guy, have you ever found any cool drugs in the bathroom/parking lot?
>>
>>673465106
Do niggers chimpout over their fried chicken? Steal it and get angry over fucked up orders? Lie and try to get free shit? Must suck to have to interact so frequently with shitskin North American pavement ape obsolete farm machinery.
>>
>>673465106
Is it real that all the filthy nigger... shit, i mean, all coloured people like KFC so much?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixv2xK9p_0>>673465469
>>
I know you don't know the secret recipe, but how do the stores get it? Just a big fucking bag marked "secret recipe" on the truck once a week?
>>
Whats the worst thing you want to say to people who take too long during lunch rush?
>>
>>673465106

i bet you can't wait until the colonel goes black and then black people come in and show each other stupid fake courtesy like they're family, patting themselves on the head for not going ape shit just standing in line.
>>
Why don't you have watermelon on the menu?
>>
>>673465106
Why are you serving rice and beans now?
>>
Hi brother im a cashier.
Where you from?
>>
>>673465106
whats in the Zinger Sandwich sauce, that shit is like crack, cant stop eating those things.
>>
do you prefer popeye's?
>>
>>673465745
Not op but we just get flour premixed and that's it.
>>
>>673465617
This chick who had the nastiest teeth holy fuck. It was gross.
>>673465636
I have not, even though my city has a bit of a meth problem.
>>673465682
It depends on the person really. Niggers aren't usually like this. Well, the lying, yes. But the soccer mom-looking types make the biggest scenes actually.
>>673465695
I'm pretty sure most people like KFC tbh fam. It's not just a dindu thing. I luvs me sum chiken.
>>673465745
It hust says "seasoning" or some shit on it. Its just a generic-looking package.
>>
Do you prever kfc or TacoBell? That cheesy gordita crunch doe
>>
>>673466185
May I ask which state you live in anon
>>
>>673465106
Why is there always gray soggy crap under the crust
>>
>>673465771
Nothing, really. During a rush I'm usually too busy packing orders to worry about it.
>>673465896
How'd you know?
>>673465897
The logistics of keeping watermelon fresh the way our store is equipped is kind of gay. We'd need bigger refrigerators, for one. That's just the first of many problems.
>>673465919
My store is not.
>>673465950
Michigan
>>673466065
Idk what you're talking about.
>>673466104
I've actually never eaten at Popeye's
>>673466266
KFC hands down. Fun fact, KFC actually uses Taco Bell cheese in their famous bowls.
>>673466400
Michigan
>>673466630
Crust of what?
>>
>>673466630
>>673466780
>Crust of what?
The breading I mean
>>
>>673466185
As a former retail slave, the single mothers are literally the worst customers you will ever get. Angry, demand discounts, bring little shits of children in with them, don't listen to anything you say then come back to return the product even more angry after you told them it wouldn't work.

Maoris, at least the guys, on the other hand, are the best. They know exactly what they need, listen to advice if you have it (I worked at Dick Smith, so a different cable or something normally), and don't demand special snowflake discounts.
>>
will you make a chicken little but with the nashville tender?
>>
>>673466780
back in the late 70s my dad worked for KFC for 3 days. when he was learning to use the fryer he dropped a bunch of chicken on the ground and they told him just to pick it up and put it in the fryer anyway. u guys still do that?
>>
>>673466780
Ayyyy 231 reporting in. No meth problem up here though..
>>
Right on dude. Famous bowls are rad. Fucking rad
>>
File: KFC-Zinger.jpg (73 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
KFC-Zinger.jpg
73 KB, 800x450
>>673466780
why dont you serve these year round, I gained 10 pounds last time you served them lol
>>
>>673467030
Oh. That could be a number of things. It's probably grease.
>>673467122
This
>>673467176
We're not allowed to put anything other than mayo on a Chicken Little and sell it.
>>673467215
That is actually not what a typical KFC restaurant does. This store is managed by a manager who cares, and if he saw anyone doing anything that was remotely unsanitary (purposely touching food with bare hands or spitting in it or whatever) he'd fire their asses.
>>673467297
989 has it BAD.
>>673467307
This.
>>673467650
I don't know. That's one I can't answer.
>>
what type of customer orders the leg/drumstick vs the breast?
>>
>>673468168
The one who likes dark meat more, I guess.
>>
>>673468493
asians?
>>
>>673468999
Checked. Idk. I like dark meat more.
>>
How come that Nashville chicken only comes in like a 3 tender or 10(?) tender "basket" with sides? I just want like 5-7 Nashville tenders without any bullshit. How can I get that?
>>
>>673469197
The way KFC handles the menu regarding the Nashville Hot chicken is retarded and gay. I hate it, but that's just the way it is.
>>
KFC Manager here.
Multiple questions.
First, what do you do? Cashier, Cook, prep?
Second, why are you on 4chan at work?

Third, not to derail thread, but anyone who answers to this post can get even more accurate KFC answers.
For example, someone was talking about the "zinger sauce on the sandwich" or something like that? Well, that's the Colonel's secret sauce. It's a mayo based sauce that has the 11 herbs and spices mixed into it.
>>
>>673465106
how do you feel about Chic Fil A
i work at Chic Fil A
>>
>>673469197
Managerfag here. Believe it or not, it's actually cheaper to get the 3 tender basket with increments. So, say you want 6 Nashville Hot Tenders. You'd get two baskets. True, you could get 6 individual tenders, but the prices are about a six dollar difference. The Basket is way cheaper. I've personally had to work this out with many many customers.
>>
>>673470242
Cool. And if I want to swap out all the sides for biscuits (they're the most delicious "side", in my fat opinion), what's the best exchange rate I can hope for?
>>
>>673465106
what do you think of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut35qLJtWRI
>>
>>673470914
Just get the 3 piece basket and add 2 biscuits. Then make 3 sandwiches, with the slaw under the tender and the pickle on top.
>>
>>673470914
Tell them that, instead of the coleslaw that usually comes with the baskets, you want biscuits. Unfortunately, you'll only get one biscuit per side switched out, but you can do that. So, for your 6 tender example, you'd be getting two baskets, each of which come with 3 delicious tendies, one coleslaw, and a biscuit. Switch out the coleslaw for biscuit, and you just got 4 biscuits and 6 tendies. They'll always switch out biscuits in place of sides because biscuits are cheaper. Unfortunately, you can't do it the other way around, though.
>>673471244
This fag is completely wrong.
>>
>>673465106
why do i enjoy the number 6 from my local kfc? that is the 3 tender fill up ox
>>
>>673471244
Slaw's nasty. Potatoes are bland. Mac and cheese is mush. Beans are... beans. But those biscuits are little rounds of heaven, especially when they soak up some of that Nashville hot sauce
>>
who will be the new colonel sanders
>>
how does Col. Sanders like his balls massaged?
>>
>>673471536
Managerfag here. Screw it. I'm just gonna start replying to every post and destroy his thread.
Because it comes with a cookie, faggot. Who the hell doesn't like cookies?
>>
>>673471670
Managerfag here.
Take my advice, anon. You'll be swimming in sweet gold.
>>
>>673471463
I'll take it. That fucking Nashville chicken is crack, and I'm gonna miss the hell out of it when the Colonol gets sick of our shit
>>
>>673471775
but they always ruin the cookie by putting it in the bottom of the box and its gooey and nasty, no one wants to eat a cookie that taste like chicken. i always feel like its the bbq sauce that keeps me coming back
>>
>>673471933
Managerfag
I don't think you understand.
Nashville Chicken is here to stay.
Forever.
>>
>>673472072
Tell them to stop being lazy and put the cookie in the small sleaves that I KNOW THEY ORDER FROM THE SOURCE.
Don't let them fool you, anon. Make sure they separate the good from the tendies.
>>
>>673472377
Don't you fucking lie to me. Don't you fucking dare. Are you fucking serious right now? That's the smartest move I've heard out of any corporation in a while
>>
>>673471775
Make a trip for this thread.
>>
>>673471678
Managerfag here
Probably some old, white, southern tobacco farmer.
>>673471716
Imagine the Colonel just getting finished with his daily routine of being publicized as the best creator of chicken around.
First, he'll take his pants off, and bathe in some canola oil. You know, the stuff we make the chicken with.
Then, he'll slowly get out, after being all lubed up, and look to his stash of ranch dipping sauces. He kind of nods to himself, knowing his time has finally come.
Usually, he'd go right into it and start cramming his cooked, pruned sack into the small dipping cup. Today, however, he wanted more.
He slowly peeled the lid, and slid his dried nutsack into the cup. As the old man moaned, he felt his 11 herbs and spices flow through him, just as he created it.
Eventually, he'd have to stop, though, when his wife comes in and asks what is in that recipe that makes him so dang oblivious to her.
>>
>>673472865
>>673472921
Yeah, I'll probably start my own thread in a few minutes. I wanna watch this fag OP's thread die, though.
Also, they've been rallying all of the stores within KFC for a long time. They made special sauces, procedures, etc etc. This isn't some fad. If it goes away, it'll come back for good like the Popcorn chicken did, if it even goes away at all.
>>
what are the typical daily sales numbers at your store, how does that compare to top stores?
>>
Are they still integrating KFC with Pizza Slut and Toxic Hell, or is that over? The last time I went to KFC they had basic tacos and burritos but none of the really good stuff.
>>
I'm a lazy faggot and I didn't read most of the thread. Anyone ask what the 11 herbs and spices actually are?
>>
>>673473848
Managerfag here.
That's a really loaded question. My store has been known to do anywhere from 1,800 on a bad day, to 3,000 on a good day. It's not very good compared to top stores. For example, you'll see KFC stores in the south that get plenty more business than mine does- in less time than mine does. However, for where my store is situated, we get a decent portion of the traffic that goes by us, which makes us a little bit better target for sales and such. Of course, service times may suck some of the time, but we try to keep up on it. It's hard when faggots come by ording 30 piece meals at the window and not calling ahead. Screws me over for the next half hour, especially during a rush.
>>673474075
Yes, I actually work at a Taco Bell-KFC. We do everything for Taco Bell except Breakfast. Every one of my workers is expected to know both Taco Bell AND KFC at the same time, and is thus integrated in everyone. Of course, some are more... "specialized" than others...
>>
>>673474562
Managerfag here.
It's a secret for a reason, faggot.
>>
>>673474711
A quick Google search and I'm now as informed as a manager as kfc
>>
>>673474627
how many folks do you have on the clock during typical rush times?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.