[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I ever be happy /b? also feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: 1457648568285.jpg (36 KB, 491x349) Image search: [Google]
1457648568285.jpg
36 KB, 491x349
Will I ever be happy /b?
also feels thread
>>
>>673457709
bump for feels
>>
Nope, you're fucked. Unless of course you man up and take control of your own life and stop waiting on some bitch to notice you. Up your game and fuck some bitches or die alone.
>>
>>673458276
That honestly helps i appreciate it anon
>>
>>673457709
remember you can be a major part of her story if you kill her or someone she cares about she'll never forget you
>>
>>673458519
True
>>
>>673458519
Silver lining right there, we have our actions, and choosing to fade away is the kindest thing we can do sometimes.
>>
File: 1423855606251.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1423855606251.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>qt3.14 girl from class asks me to party with her
>buy whole new outfit
>30 minutes before I was supposed to meet her
>"sorry i cant"
>>
>>673459107
I tend to doubt myself for no reason and overthink things to the point where i cause the problem i was trying to prevent in the first place
>>
>>673457709

epic bread, come in at your own risk
>>673458323
>>
>>673459107
Fuck dude... Similar thing happened with me.

Qt3.14 accepted my date... Skipped class to walk an hour to old Navy to buy clothes just for this date, cost like $120. Didn't like the date.... Felt like shit.
>>
>>673459347
I see that in myself as well. Introspection is one thing but over thinking to the point of making weak or even no decisions is shit. I turn my fears into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>673461057
i just did it again, and now im honestly considering just fucking killing myself
>>
>>673457709
Pic related's mentality automatically places you in a weak position. Stop putting people on pedestals. Everyone is fucked up in their own, very special way and that should be enough reasoning to make you realize that someone else isn't going to fix Your problems.
>>
>>673461526
thank you. that helps
>>
File: 1452741075590.png (244 KB, 332x335) Image search: [Google]
1452741075590.png
244 KB, 332x335
>>673461731
Np. You got this, whatever it is.
>>
>>673462125
i hope so
>>
>>673457709
I'm with you too OP.
Two girls left me in three years.
I just want a girl that really loves me god dammittttttt
>>
>>673457709
Why would you want to be involved with drugs? This is a good thing. Stay clean.
>>
>>673459107
at least you get invited to things
>>
It's friday night yet the feels thread is dry... What happened /b/ros? Did some escape?
>>
File: 1445297017239.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
19 year old virgin here. Lonliness is eating me away day by day. All I want is a gf to make memories with... Talked to this girl from class today which felt pretty good. But now its Friday night and I'm in bed on 4chan
>>
>>673463716
Didn't lose my virginity until I was 19. Now I get fucked on the regular. Don't give up and get off the internet every once in a while.
>>
>>673463716
Same bro a year younger but i cant go to college yet and feels fucked up that im a fucking neet and i dont have school to interact with other people. (Cant get a job or go to school because i am an immigrant who was forced to come, i belong nowhere, the people in this country hate immigrants and the people at my birth country are foreign to me) I decided I am not gonna kill myself but jesus the temptation is real.
>>
>>673463357
Nah, 19 year old loser here. Just too drunk and numb to bother to voice my own sorrows. But I am lurking.
>>
>>673464147
How man I have to know, like my hormones are going ape crazy and literally i objectify everywoman and I just want to have sex, maybe it will get rid of it.
>>
>>673464147
How'd you do it?
>>
>>673464596
Get a fucking hobby. Go do some parkour or some shit. Shit gets easier as you get older.
>>
>>673463716
You in college? Get invited to parties? What's your social situation
>>
>>673465312
Community college. Went to a lot of parties 2 summers ago with girls although I never got any. All my friends just smoke pot and do nothing and at that point I'd rather just stay home sober on 4chan. Sometimes we go to the bar but I didn't have any motivation to go there tonight.
>>
>>673465264
Really i bet it must be so fun to parcour in a empty park with no one at all. Is easy if you have friends
>>
>>673465261
True story, get a hobby. Do something you enjoy that doesn't mean a thing to the ladies and gets you off your ass. You like running? Go running. You like doing parkour? Do that. You like playing fucking mini-golf? Nail those hole in ones. People like people who are their own people. You're not your own person if you're trying to be someone to someone else or get your dick wet 24/7. You're just a caricature of everything you've ever learned about getting laid.
>>
>>673457709
I know the feeling OP.

>Jobless
>No girlfriend
>No future education or prospects
>Spends life on /b/
What do?
>>
>got caught texting my friend during a test a few weeks back. now I have a C- in the class.
>asked a girl if she and my friend had hooked up. she freaked out and told the school. now her dad might press sexual harassment charges.
>should I hero tonight?
>>
>>673463716
20 year old virgin here. I have a well paying job in silicon valley, my own car, my own place, 6' , /fit/, average face and i've still never been on a date. Dafuq is wrong with me /b/?
>>
>>673465712
Kill yourself...
I really don't mean to be rude or anything, it is just the prospect of living on your conditions might take some sort miracle and ending the pain sooner than later might not be a bad alternative. Again I am being realistic, not trying to put you down or instead say some "you can do anything you put your mind to" bullshit.
>>
>>673465657
It legit is. I spent so many days of my life going to parks, abandoned construction sites, and rooftops by myself working on my parkour moves. It's awesome. Honestly, I really miss it.
>>
>>673465650
>"never got any."

That's your problem.

Next time you go to a party, just talk to a girl. About anything. Then get her number. Call her 1-3 days later and take her on a hike or something. Especially if you're looking for a gf, but even if you're looking for a hookup.
>>
>>673465690
I have a few hobbies I take part in on a daily basis but still just feel a robot most of time. I'm really just looking for a gf not just quick fuck (I wouldn't deny that if the opportunity came up.) I wouldn't say I hate myself, but I have a hard time being intimate with people, its nearly impossible to describe my feelings to people. Plus being shy around new people doesn't help my cause.
>>
>>673466109
Honesty over modesty anytime.
I've contemplated suicide multiple times but it's the thought of my family and friends on sorrow.
>inb4 Fag
I already know
>>
>>673466214
Real talk: you're going to keep trying to get a girlfriend. You're going to keep trying to be the kind of guy that girls want to date long-term. You're going to date a few girls, fuck a few of them, and be disappointed that they weren't "the one." Then one day you're going to realize that all of this trying to be the right kind of guy has helped you not be so socially awkward. That fucking those few girls gave you some confidence in your abilities with the ladies and in bed. Then you're going to be so wrapped up in doing something for you that you're going to forget about trying to get a girlfriend. That's when you get one. I know it seems like bullshit now and nothing I say will change that. But if you keep trying to be someone truly, honestly better than you are today then it will all work out. I wish someone had told me that when I was 19.
>>
>>673466061
Holy shit are you serious. Dude just find where parties are and buy your way in or try dating apps. You have a good thing going, jesus if you are virgin then either I have no chance or you are exagerating your qualities...
>>
>>673466168
>implying I know anyone that goes to parties

Thanks for the advice. My main issue with this kind of shit stems from me being shy. Especially around new people and attractive girls. I can't seem to psych myself up enough to approach a girl and just talk to her
>>
>>673466061
> silicon valley
> expects to find a girl
>>
>>673466797
Yea man meeting people is hard these days. Thanks 1/2 to asshole guys and 1/2 to feminist overreaction to asshole guys, it's hard to ask for a girl's number unless it's at a pre-ordained you-can-ask-for-her-number social event. But if you're nice, just do it. Once you have a number and a creative date planned, the rest is easy.
>>
>>673466693
Makes sense. Thanks nigga I've been trying to better myself in the past two months or so. I really just gotta work on my social skills. Most conversations I have with girls usually end in an awkward silence.
>>
i hope i kill myself this year. what a joke life is.
>>
>>673467411
Feelsbadman.
>>
>>673466712
Not exaggerating im close to getting my engineering degree. Ive been to quite a few parties in college. Strange thing is im really confident socially, just never confident enough to ask a girl out...tried dating apps by i can never take the conversation to the point of meeting irl. I.e i got no game
>>
I think you guys are all awesome
>>
>>673459107
>"double quoting"
>>
>>673467639

then come and kill me so i don't have to go through those last moments alone
>>
>>673467277
Really just gotta work on my social skills. Me talking to people I just met is a real disaster. I just feel nervous for some reason. If I were to somehow get a girls number I feel like I'd be able to pull some shit off. And I definitely have some creative ideas so that part wouldn't be too hard. Something I've learned over the years is you gotta make girls laugh, and they don't really give a shit about what you have to say about yourself.
>>
File: 1427872371913.jpg (90 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1427872371913.jpg
90 KB, 600x900
hey /b/ I'm a 22 year old virgin. I've thought about going to fuck a fat girl just so I can get it out of my system. Have any of you guys fucked a fat girl before? Was it worth it?

Also I've been jerking off to chubby/fat girls lately so I think I could go for it. I've heard they will do anything.
>>
>>673468079
Do it. The best times I've had have been with chubby chicks. Also breaks the cycle of no sex.
>>
>>673468079
I would but I don't if I could keep a boner. I'm literally a twig and that weight difference would be kinda awkward. But hey you should totally do it
>>
>>673466458
Yes most reason a huge(I really do mean like in the tens of thousands of people who do want to commit suicide think of this, and this alone has helped people not kill themselves) don't outright kill themselves is for their family to not grief through their death. In fact this reason alone has made me feels the pain and reach my threshold of hate and both mental and physical pain, but I've had a little brother who I've tried to raise as a good person with prospects for a good future. The part that hurts me the most is that everytime I try to teach him something good I have to tell him to do the opposite of what I did, and I feel like a complete hypocrite. He looks at his dad who comes home with breath of alcohol eveytime from home, who has comptemplated suicide, and only looks at the wrong his son does, never the postives. A mother who also comtemplates suicide because she works her old bones to death just to get by, and has attained a toxic and paranoid personality. Then all I could hope is he doesn't turn like any of us, I hope he will be the only one to succeed. I would gladly give him my money in order for him to step up and become somebody. It is sad I feel like he is my son and it is my duty to ensure he never ever comtemplates suicide. And when he finally forgets his older brother, I can finally let go of the measly belongings I have and just fade away. Anyways die for your loved ones man and keep living if you got the chance.
>>
>>673468079
At your point I'd say it would be more than worth it for you.
Opening a girls shirt to see your first pair of real titties is like shooting heroin.
>>
Best thing is to watch others who are worse off. That way you can feel better. If that dont work, pop some pills ans jerk it. If that dont work well its time to fullfil aome fantasys.
>>
>>673468042
>e talking to people I just met is a real disaster. I just feel nervous for some reason. If I were to somehow get a girls number I feel like
1) Another good thing about planning a fun date is there's less pressure to talk/be suave, because the activity takes over.
2) Bullshit. Ladies care what you have to say. Perhaps your "experience" is looking at hott guys talk to hott girls, where it's all a foregone conclusion and they'll laugh at anything because they're happy to be talking to them. With most people, they care.
>>
>>673465728
>ask if she and friend are going out
>freaks out
>father going to press sexual harassment charges

What?
>>
>>673468079
Same bro, i been working out and shit and got hobbies but I can't seem to find a desperate chub girl who wants the same thing I do. Where should I go to find these kind of girls? Btw I have a fetish for BBW and very thick girls so I get rock hard for any girls with big ass waists. Plz protips on where to find these girl because the are none at the park.
>>
>>673468813
I totally understand /b/ro.
You have to live for the ones you love.
This helped me some what, it's nice to know there is other people like me.
>>
>>673469658
lol yeah I'm trying to get back into fitness. I lost all my babby gains. The only reason why I like chubby chick ir because of /fit/ lmao

There are a few chubbs at my college, so I think thats the only way I can score.

good luck nigs
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.