[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup b/b first time taking shrooms this weekend (1.5g - 2g)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8
File: 1447729115369s.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1447729115369s.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
sup b/b

first time taking shrooms this weekend (1.5g - 2g)
110 pounds, 5'6"
tips? tricks? going to be camping with two other people taking the same dose
>>
>>673435571
bring lemons
do them early on a sunny day
>>
>>673435685
lemons?
>>
>>673435571
do not go with some unfinished business. Do it with your pals, in a confortable place. And learn a little bit about the mushrooms you eating. Also, eat a lot of them, tasting just a few to be cool is gay. YOU HEAR ME? SO GAY! JUST DO IT.
>>
>>673435757
grind them up and drink them in lemon juice
reduces the time of the come-up and all the anxiety/discomfort it brings by roughly half (and makes it a lot easier to consume)
>>
>>673435571
>110 pounds, 5'6"
>tips?
Unless you're a female, eat something and get to the gym
>>
>>673436177
much appreciated man, why on a sunny day? we planned to eat them at night
>>
>>673435757
lemons
>>
>>673435571
Are you going to be doing it in northern Oregon
>>
you need to ingest at least 3.5 grams if not 7 for the first time to really have a good time.
>>
>>673436864
australia
>>
>>673435571
I suggest 3.5 like the other guy, one person should be sober, it's going to feel like the beginning of a roller coaster as it slowly goes up the ramp, don't fight the mushroom high just enjoy the ride, you'll have some very introspective thoughts as the visuals wear down, being in nature while your on them is going to be amazing, just dosed myself with 3.5 last weekend btw. Any questions just shoot
>>
>>673436905
bait?
>>
Tip from Doug Stanhope " don't just eat a few mushroom stems and see colors eat the whole bag and see god" have fun op they r the best
>>
>>673437362
my first time doing psychedelics, is it dangerous not to have a sitter?
>>
>>673435571
You're in for a treat muh nigga
>>
>>673435571
If you're going camping, be sure no one else is around. You don't want to be all giggly and shit and talking about your hallucinations and shrooms and risk other people overhearing. Not sure where you're from but most state and national parks in the USA have a "quiet time" that must be observed (generally 10pm to 6am or similar.) Don't wander off if you think there's a chance you might get lost.

Aside from that, just relax and have fun with the hallucinations. Things will get wavy and colors will be enhanced. As another anon said, daytime is nice because the colors are more pronounced and you can see more things vs. the dark. This gives you different hallucinations than Judy being in the dark. If you're somewhere where you can have a fire, I'd recommend eating them two hours before sunset and have a campfire going. This way you'll get a bit of daylight and also some sweet flame hallucination action. Your trip will only last a few hours, usually 4 or less, so that'd be a good timeframe to work with.

Also, it's nice to have someone who isn't tripping to chaperone everyone else, just in case someone has a bad trip. Do this if at all possible, but it's not all that necessary if you're tripping with experienced friends.

Relax and enjoy the trip OP, you'll do fine.
>>
>>673435571

* bring some weed or wine to take the edge off
* lemon slices to ping it mid high
* take them early in the day so you can enjoy some of it during the day and get to bed at a reasonable hour
>>
>>673438468
is being around water a bad idea? also australia, theres a nice little island we were thinking of going to
>>
>>673436559

The high lasts a long time (6-8 hours). You can't sleep on shrooms or A.
>>
>>673439302
Yes very!
>>
>>673439937

why? as long as they don't over do it I see no issue.
>>
>>673439302
Nah I think water is fine. You don't get fucked up to the point of not being able to swim, if that's your concern.

As long as you're secluded enough to where you won't run into anyone it should be alright. It's not THAT big of a deal, but trust me it's better to avoid contact with all sober people because it will probably be obvious that you're tripping lol. Not like in a scary way, just in a "these guys are staring at the water and the sky and everything else and are laughing way too much" kind of way.
>>
File: captain_planet5.jpg (142 KB, 508x762) Image search: [Google]
captain_planet5.jpg
142 KB, 508x762
>>673435571
personally when im on shrooms, i like to dress up like CP.
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my CP suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgwFpMA61c
>>
>>673440475
ah in that case we're sweet. no one goes out there other than to do drugs in peace
>>
>>673436569
L
E
M
O
N
S
>>
>>673440823
Thanks, Lori
>>
Best music albums for shrooms?
>>
>>673441474
nirvana, bleach
>>
>>673438351
I wouldn't consider it dangerous but someone close to you can keep you grounded, also depends on your location when doing them, don't sit on the edge of a steep fall lol, being out in nature should be pretty safe also your in Australia so I would t worry about suffering from exposure
>>
take 3.5 that should be fine
i took 7 for my first trip and i was by myself and regretted it
>>
>>673440173
Well if one gets a bad trip and decides to drown oneself?
>>
>>673442434
Doesn't work like that
>>
chujowe grzyby
>>
>>673440173
or a good trip, gets too confident and swims out to the point where he can't return
>>
it was too much for me think I'll just stick to weed
>>
When you inject the mushrooms, make sure you're wanking to your mother.
>>
>>673442578
Yes it very well can. Look up deaths from shrooms, and i have shroomed multiple times btw
>>
>>673436552
go back to /fit/
>>
>>673435571
>>673437211
Youre one tiny aussie
>>
>>673436559
daytime is much prettier
night trips can be cool but i wouldnt for your first time. the headspace shit is gonna surprise you and being in the dark might be kinda freaky
>>
Looking for shrooms in alabama someone come thru please
>>
>>673443188
eh, im only 19 and fem. smaller than my friends though
>>
>>673443433
how many g for ego death?
>>
>>673435571
look up set and setting, its alllllllll there, have a beautiful trip, say g'day to god for me.
>>
>>673438351
My second trip on mushrooms was super crazy. Tbh the first time I ate some it was a fun trip. Just looking st artwork on the walls and watching things move and watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Shit was awesome. My second trip for some reason was almost an out of body experience. I had a mail box talking to me with my dads voice. I cant remember what it said though. Also my brother was sitting in the same room and it was like a split screen where on one side he was looking at me and asked me if I was okay and the other side he was just sitting there (now we kinda think that it was 2 different times throughout the night but my trip mashed them into one) I also remember seeing my body sitting in the couch and I was looking down on it. Then soon after i woke up at it was 4 hours later. I almost thought it was a bad trip hut I know that shit never happens on mushrooms but I think I was just scared because it was my 1st out of body experience but when it was over it was the coolest feeling and It was the coolest experience and I plan on continuing doing it because now I'll have a better experience and better understanding.
>>
>>673435571
I definitely recommend having a designated "sitter". A sober person to keep you guys out of trouble. Bring plenty of water too because there's a good chance you'll throw up. Lastly, be prepared for some unpleasant bowel movements after.
>>
>>673435571
make tea, mix with apple juice, empty stomach, stay warm and with friends and have fun laughing
>>
>>673441019
Cool man, in that case there's not many ways to fuck it up. I wouldn't take 3.5 grams though like other guys are saying. Not for a first time at least. I've had a few friends that got way too anxious and had bad trips when they took that much, and they didn't even weigh as much as you. Like you'll be overcome by the hallucinations to the point where you see shit even when your eyes are closed. This can be awesome if you're experienced, but if you're a first timer and get anxious easily it can be stressful. I wouldn't dose higher than 3g for first time.

But I wouldn't worry too much, overthinking and analyzing can just make you more anxious. Just take comfort in the fact that you will feel awesome, see cool shit, and you'll have an elevated mood for the next few days.
>>
>>673435685
Shrooms are best done at night.
Especially in the woods, cuz it'll be nice and dark.
>>
>>673435757
hehe. Google Lemon Tek. Basically it makes the trip come on quicker and more intense. NOT generally recommended for first timers.
>>
>>673435571
Good dosage to start with. Do the people you're taking them with have experience with them?
>>
>>673435571
my advise is to make soup. don't add the shrooms to boiling water tho. let the soup boil and let it cool down a bit and add cut up shrooms and stirr and stuff wait for a while

it's easier to eat them that way, they're pretty gross on their own

also i don't think a sitter is needed if you have confidence in yourself, you won't be so fucked up that you'll hurt yourself

lastly i've been in the water on shrooms in a lake, it was fun, i recommend it to everyone, it was night, i didn't see a lot of halucinations but it was fun as fuck
>>
>>673444720
all first timers
>>
File: considerit.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
considerit.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>673439302
son, if youre asking if being around something is a bad idea, you don't quite know what youre in for. the world is still exactly as is, your perspective of it is just skewed. lemme try to explain.

take confetti for instance. you imagine confetti on psychedelics, you think "man, confetti sure is colorful, i bet itd look cool". no. thats a sign of your noobiness. theres nothing wrong with noobiness, but youre forgetting four other senses there. some pieces of confetti are slightly sharp, not enough to hurt but they poke you. its plastic, relective, and it sticks to you. it gets everywhere and its impossible to clean up all of it, you'll have confetti as a constant element for your entire trip, all because you thought "hey that thing is lots of colors".

apply that kind of thinking to EVERYTHING. every little thing that might be present. fire is neat looking, it dances. its also hot. it gives off smoke, it makes ash rain down around you. sometimes it pops and sparks fly possibly straight at you. it destroys whatever gets put into it. its smell latches on to everything around it and does not let go. back to water, sure its there, , its reflective and floating in it might be fun. but can you see the bottom? whats IN the water?are there chunks of dirt, seaweed, and possibly dead things floating around? what do those feel like? can you handle the concept of decay and erosion overtaking your thought process for a few minutes?

youre gonna have a fun time op, dont worry about it. everyone who trips was doing it for the first time at one point. just keep in mind that your perspective is gonna be all over the place, sometimes exploring caverns in your brain that you didnt know were there, all while the universe visually breaks apart, cascades and melts in front of you. prepare your anus.
>>
>>673444888
Dude, you'll have a blast. (I'm the mail box comment). Just realize that it could be an out of body experience but don't be alarmed at all. Honestly it is an awesome memory. Put in some Grateful Dead (or whatever your into) and have a laughing fest together
>>
>>673444888
risky, but make sure youre incredibly comfortable around them. all your thoughts are gonna go to weird places, your experiences will clash sometimes, you have to be comfortable opening up about what youre going through.
>>
>>673435571
>110 pounds
>doing shrooms
I don't think taking physcodelics when suffering from annorexia is a good idea
>>
idiot you need an eighth of shrooms to even get you anywhere
>>
>>673436559
Omfg. No. Eat them during the day
>>
>>673444888
You'll probably still be fine at that dose as long as you ALL read up on "set and setting". Plus read up on how to come back from a bad trip. Shouldn't be too much of a problem with friends at that dosage but never a bad idea. Also, remove all hazards out of view (axes, knives, etc.) just to be safe.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457589993565.jpg (22 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457589993565.jpg
22 KB, 300x397
>>673435571
Take a whole eight. 3.5

Take it easy, but take it! -terrance >>673443836
mckenna
>>
>>673435571
Take double that you fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1404925764965.png (35 KB, 152x157) Image search: [Google]
1404925764965.png
35 KB, 152x157
>>673435571
>'6
>>
Um maybe gaining some weight would help. I'm 5'1 and 102lbs. You're going to die. Fucking eat.
>>
>>673445561
sure it is. having a full stomach and puking is like the #1 risk with shrooms
>>
>>673439302
Your making a lot of mistakes. Austrlaia has a lot of dangerous wildlife. Small islands would be a great place for sharks chilling. Either way even if you dispute this your fucking dead if an emergency situation occurs. Dont fuck arnd in the ozzy bush if your not aware of the dangers. Water is by no meams safe in australia you fuckin imbred
>>
>>673435571
Try LSD it's way better
>>
>>673444888
hit up erowid broski, educate yourselves and youll be good
>>
>>673436559
Night trips suck, you see things coming towards you in the darkness 2spooky4me
>>
Friend sold these for a while. Some guy and his buddy would call him up everyday an order like $80 worth. Got unlucky and a batch got fucked and stopped growing for a while. Those guys kept calling him for around 2 months before they finally gave up. Probably reselling it or soemthing, who knows
>>
>>673435571
Or you can kill yourself and you'll trip on DMT for 6 minutes it will be cool try it make sure you get it on video and live stream it to YouTube
>>
>>673439302
Not necessarily a bad idea. Being on the beach at sunset is probably on of the best settings you could ever ask for. BUT you also have to consider damage control if one of your buds freaks out and tries to swim his way back into sanity (probably not an issue at your dosage, but just keep it in mind). Everyone is different when it comes to dosing shrooms. Some will take 3g and be underwhelmed. Others will completely lose their shit. Your dosage is good but I personally would stay away from water if you don't have an experienced trip sitter with you.
>>
>>673446412
agreed
if theres nothing for your eyes to see, theyll MAKE something. you dont want your brain inventing hallucinations out of nothing, not for the first time anyway
>>
>>673441909
It all varies from person to person. I took 3.5 my first time and was probably at the same level as you were with your 7g.
>>
>>673446327
^This.
the shroomery also has some good info.
>>
>>673446148
you arent from aus are you? the only thing that wants to kill you in aus is snakes & they generally fuck off with people around
>>
>>673446789
really its fine if he and all his friends keep their cool and approach everything with caution. "guys im thinking about going into the water". alright, not necessarily a shit idea, but go slow. consider all the things that going into the water entails. being cold, being wet, having to change clothes, aquatic wildlife. slip your toe in. then your foot. then your other foot, then -slowwwwly- wade out. one step at a time with everything and anything
>>
>>673447149
>shroomery
theyre pretty sweet, but personally i like erowid a little more purely because its 100% anecdotal. nobody there is really an expert, or knows what theyre doing at all, so you find out what NOT to do alongside what to do. shroomery tends to be a little more... professional, i guess? like you said, they have good -info-, but theres a focus on the good with very little bad. erowid will tell you about the guy who for some reason ended up trying to dig up his dead mother, and that better equips you for handling crazier thoughts
>>
>>673447287
I'm really split on this. What you're saying makes sense but they have no experience with the drug. They are taking sensible doses but they could still be completely unprepared for the trip. In all honesty I think OP will be fine as long as he and his friends know what to do if someone starts to have a bad trip.
>>
>>673435571
Hey OP
Recently just started eating shrooms myself
Got 7 grams from my roommate and ate about 3.5 for my first trip.
Well I ate some, then decided to crush more up into a cup and make tea. Was a long while till it hit me but the high was really pleasant and dreamy like. I just layed in my bed and watched tv but kept looking around my room and watching the walls breathe and when I went to pee it felt like i was walking into another world.

Second time I did them I didn't eat anything 4 hours prior, and I ate the rest of the 3.5 grams and made sure to drink about a 10oz glass of Grapefruit Juice before hand and I also drank some to wash them down.
Trip was really great, I got a ride to these woods near a college, and my friend(who wasnt high) walked with me and her dog and everything was really nice.
No anxiety, no paranoia, just lots of creativity and enjoying the colors and sounds.
I'm normally an anxious person who doesnt take any medicatiion for it, and mushrooms were the best anxiety killer for me to date.
Also, I'd reccommend making a decent soundtrack to listen to before hand. I can link you some good songs if you have steam or something, listening to them on your bed w/ headphones while you come up and ride the wave is the best. It really pumps your brain full of things
>>
>>673441019
>>673440823
Kek
>>
>>673447261
If your from oz and you saw some lil inexperienced children wanting to take shrooms on an island.. and dont tell them to sort their shit out. You arent from oz
>>
>>673448950
fuck off
>>
>>673447261
>only thing that wants to kill you is aus is snakes
>everything in australia wants to kill you
Choose one
>>
>>673447779
>focus on the good with very little bad
This is absolute true (I doubt people who register on the shroomery and have bad trips take the time to repost anything after they've given up) but at the same time there's some great posts about avoiding bad trips in general. Ideally, OP should read both (and whatever else he can find) before considering taking them.
>>
>>673449079
murica has wolves, bears, coyote, gun toting hill billies, big foot, snakes, BIG cats, dogs, boar, alligators. the list goes on
name 1 thing other than snakes and spiders that wants to kill you in aus
>>
>>673435685
>>673435757
the acid of the lemons will convert the psilocybin to psilocin which is what your gut will do cos psilocybin wont cross blood brain barrier, get a better stronger cleaner shorter trip
>>
>>673449403
Kangaroos.
>>
>>673437721
i love you, send something you stole to bingo, 212 vandyke st bisbee az
>>
>>673449548
they're skittish and wont bother you unless they're preggo. even then they will run 9 times out of 10
>>
>>673438351
you wanna be with TRUE friends that you feel comfortable around
>>
>>673435685

Holy fucking shit do you have hands the size of quarters? That better be a meme and not your original creation.
>>
>>673435571
always best to do it with a black belt tripper, will set your subconscious at ease but you'll be fine either way as long as youve done your research, it is a psychedelic, not a Deliriant so dont be too scared, about the worst that can happen is you realise your a shitty person, or loose your mind, n fuck, what fun would this world be without its insanity
>>
>>673446412
night trips are only fun on Yopo. That said i just came down from a huge day time yopo trip
fucking lord
anyone want report?
>>
>>673450783
go ahead
>>
>>673449403
ivan milat, if your a backpacker
>>
>>673450783
THEYRE GETTIN YOPO!
Report needed. How does it compare to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZXr8GBzxA
>>
>>673450956
my first texts after coming down from the trip
>>
File: 1453831320617.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453831320617.jpg
439 KB, 1920x1080
>>673450956
my first texts after coming down from the trip
I insufflated about 8-9 seeds worth of yopo and went to some train tracks. As i walked down them visuals syarted getting really intense, trees were at like 1 frame every 3 seconds completely shifting position. I head under a bridge and ended up rolling in the dirt and then I saw the see you space cowboy thing in the dirt and thought I died and then started going through the cycle of life. I kept seeing little figures in the grains of sand I saw doing the see you space cowboy pose and then I had visual slicing where my vision was cut into segmented slices, some were rainbow while adjacent ones followed different visual effects like going out of focus. I saw the grains of sand and mud turn into circles of elders with interlocking arms raising up and down through the ground like waves of earth.
>>
>>673452414
My friend then came cuz he thought I was dead or some shit cuz someone called him saying I was on the ground, covered in vomit, etc. When he came I saw him as a friend that transcended timelines, like I would meet a version of him with each iteration of life I experienced. The same went for a girl I saw a bit ways away. There was much trippier shit during the peak but it is so difficult to explain and is even a little rough in memory.
Ah
Ok
Now I remember the peak
Peak was a period in which I was convinced I died and had entered the death dmt trip
I felt free, eternal, everything
I could feel the cycle of life, what it meant, and I could see myself and my spirit and its trials before the Bardo of Death. Death was an explosion of pure vivid closed eye visuals and the sense of letting go and embracing limits and breaking down back to simple constituents whenever noun that encompasses all got bored.
>>
File: 1453832249881.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453832249881.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>673452643

I was convinced thoroughly that I was dead but semi worried at the same time as I was conscious enough to realize I was a kid rolling around in the dirt by a road and train tracks and people in their cars were looking at me which was pretty fookin sus
I think this is in my top 3 trips
>>
>>673451831
While i have seen the video, the only way it relates to yopo is the appearance of animals or their emphasis at least, and even then that is a stretch. The way I make yopo and in the doses i usually do I usually find myself believing I have died and passing on is infinite freedom.
>>
i'm planning to take shrooms too and i would like to know if it was a good idea to have sex when i'm high ?
>>
>>673453839
Most videos don't portray anything close to realistic when trying to mimic psychedelics, but it sounds like you gained a lot from your trip.
>>
File: 1457521196744.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457521196744.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>673454874
eh im just kinda fried rn
i might reap some from it when i wake up tomorrow but im not getting the immediate benefits like i did from the last major trip. I suspect it is because i have been using yopo a bit too often as of late. it was still a great trip
you can read that major trip here
http://pastebin dot com slash zX0v5xPt
>>
>>673449079
>name one thing
Not understanding australian wildlife by saying this but hey
>aligators/crocs
Lets not forget about the birds with poisionous attacks m8.
Theres also a real problem with jellyfish the size of a needle head that cant fuck you up. Couldnt imagine anything worse than getting pricked by an undetectable sea creature and going into shock from the venom. Australias wildlife is so fuckin metal its a meme.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.