[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there was this area-51 thread and it 404ed while i was typing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: Wfm_x51_area51_warningsign.jpg (703 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Wfm_x51_area51_warningsign.jpg
703 KB, 1280x960
So there was this area-51 thread and it 404ed while i was typing this up. Some idiot wanted to crawl in with a ghillie. After some discussion i came up with an actual plan to get to look around a bit:

>disguise as retard
>really good disguise, as in get a bit fat, dress like a child, stupid hair etc.
>train acting retarded
>maybe observe actual retards and try to mimic them
>don't go way overboard, just show that you are basically a young child in your head
>"sneak" into area-51 like a retard would
>walk 500m next to the main road or something
>only have a small backpack with some binoculars, juicepacks and maybe a few more retard items
>get some distance inside and walk till you get caught
>act super scared, scream you don't want to get shot
>they detain you, not sure how to handle this
>they search you and find not much except your backpack with binoculars, juicepacks and busticket from somewhere quite a distance away
>and your spongebob wallet
>inside it are a few bucks, some fake retard badge and a note to call a certain number if you are in trouble
>they will call the number
>have your mom or some random older woman answer and act extremely worried
>have her say you just disappeared a few days ago and she's been worried sick
>you've been obsessed with area-51 for some time so she can understand why you would do this
>have her offer to drive and get you
>helpful officers say they will fly you out on the next plane
>they will take you to the airbase
>get some sneak peaks
>they are maybe even kind enough to show you some stuff if you have to wait for long

Thoughts?
>>
>>673206769
It's America... They'd shoot anyone.
>>
>>673206769
They're not letting anyone go until they have a positive ID and it's logged.
>>
>>673207094
Was discussed in last thread
There are countless people trying to get in somehow probably daily. It's highly unlikely they still shoot anybody on sight, especially still far away from the actual airbase
>>
>>673206769
>get some sneak peaks
>they are maybe even kind enough to show you some stuff if you have to wait for long
that's not how it works, and they don't work for a theme park
>>
Another thread going
>>673206668
>>
>>673207261
Carry your normal ID as well. I doubt that you are registered as a retard in those systems. Just have a good fake of whatever american retards get and put a lot of effort into your act
>>
You may actually be restarted if you came up with this plan. Good new, you don't even have to act to try to do it. Bad new, just cause your on the autism spectrum doesn't mean they will let you off. You will either a. Get shot b. Get put into a mental institution c. Get put in jail cause they don't give a shit there if you're retarded or not. Look at the autistic fuck from the uk a while back who hacked nasa and claimed he found evidence of aliens. Is tried to extradite him so they could fuck him. They don't care if your mentally handicap bro. -1/10 on this plan.
>>
>>673206769
the previous thread - archived

http://random.cu.cc
/board/b/thread/673189115

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 39
>>
>>673207882
Lol, maybe don't spell every 3rd word wrong if you want to come off as smart.
Also, like i said, there are hundreds of idiots trying to get in or take pictures every year. Like the OP.
Do you honestly think everyone of those gets shots or put in jail for years?
I also don't want to do this, as i don't really give a fuck. It was just an idea for the last thread where we were discussion them
>le autist meme
>>
>>673206769

and then they'll take you into custody and wait for appropriate identification, check your school grades, see you're not retarded (well you are apparently since you're thinking this would work, but not with a diagnosis) and charge you with attempted terrorism. Go ahead OP, we need more people like you to go full darwin award.
>>
File: X_Files_webm.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
X_Files_webm.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>673206769
Ayy lmao
>>
>>673208534
wtf is this shit?
>>
>>673206769
Fly a mini drone in?
Point a amateur deep space telescope at the buildings?
Hide in someone's trunk?
Fly a balloon with camera over 51?
>>
>>673208534
Ayy lmao
>>
>>673209094
This OP.
>>
>>673206769
>disguise as retard
>Train acting retarded

You can skip those two steps. Also this board is 18 plus you literal child.
>>
>>673209094
they´ll shoot down drones and Ballons without a doubt
>>
>>673209511
but then you'll be deep inside.
you just need to leave the crash site before the humvees get to it
>>
>>673209720
wut ? don´t you know what drones are or do you mean , that you would get your drone back by going to the crashsite?
>>
File: 404.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>
>>673209094

You are just asking to be shot and buried in the desert.
>>
>>673209890
a balloon cockhead
>>
>>673209720
>>673209094
Any of these are way more likely to get you in trouble than my plan.
If you can convince them you are actually retarded
>lol u r alrdy
they won't fucking shoot you or put you in prison. If you crash a drone in there, they will just get the serial number, find out who bought it and arrest your ass.
I know my plan is stupid, but i am still waiting for any other idea that is more likely to work
>>
>>673210594

Keep in mind. They will surely dig and check medical records if they catch you to make sure you are who you say you are.

Not worth the risk, OP.
>>
>>673207416
they'll figure a tard won't remember anyway
>>
>>673206769
Jesus you really are fucking retarded.
>>
File: WildCat-660x363.png (346 KB, 660x363) Image search: [Google]
WildCat-660x363.png
346 KB, 660x363
We steal this remote control robot from MIT and find an animal close in size, cow, horse, large dog etc. Kill the fucking animal and remove insides. Replace eyes with cameras (3d shit) and but the MIT robot into the animal, stitch that fucker up, spray with some embalming shit to stop it stinking. Finally March that donkey right into A51. Army dudes will love it, think it's real friendly and shit.

Should the shit hit the fan they will most certainly shoot it and since it's advanced tech and also kinda fucked up they will bring that horsie into the lab for analysis... Meanwhile sit back and enjoy the streaming video of A51 on your eBay bought video receiver....
>>
>>673210760
Yeah probably. Again, i don't want to do this, just a thoughtexperiment. I still think it would be easier to somehow get a retard status in your medical files than any other way to get in
>>
>>673210594
your plan has a high chance of getting caught
>walking around in clear view like a retart
but also has a reasonably high chance of getting away with it provided they don't figure out your not a retard if they do they're likely to want to hold you for longer or give you a severer punishment

the other suggestion of crawling around in a ghilly suit has a medium to high chance of getting caught but your gunna get fucked over when you do get caught
>>
File: afp.gif (899 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
afp.gif
899 KB, 500x600
>get some sneak peaks
>>
>>673211342

OP is kill
>>
>>673206769

Except they will find out who you are, and realize that you are not retarded, then arrest you. Your shitty acting doesn't trump records and documents.
>>
>>673210988
shit , thats actually smart
>>
>>673206668
You stupid fucks. Let this useless thread die and go to the real thread.
>>
Is there any high altitude points nearby, could you just get a telescope and watch the base?
>>
>>673211729
Why dont you ask the real OP over here you fucking dumbass?
>>673206668
>>
>>673210999
dehydrated lost hiker? could explain why your in that area and allows you to get around the retarded status
>>
File: Aliens.jpg (19 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
19 KB, 600x378
>>673209036
Ayy lmao n°2
>>
>>673210594

What about the telescope?

When you operate it make sure to wear a foil hat
>>
>>673210988
>radio waves
>how do they even work
>>
>>673210988

Except the video receiver. I highly doubt any signal that we civilians commonly use would be able to travel outside of that base.
>>
You wont pull off a convincing retard because you cant just go herp-derp randomly. If not them, they'll have a doctor around who will easily spot the fake.
>>
Construct a mini watch tower as a military obsessed retard and look in with high power telescope.

Those things are way stronger than sniper scopes.

Make sure you act retarded while u operate it
>>
>>673206769
Roll trips and do as OP said.

become a legend
>>
Update us. What happened
>>
Okay cartman. While you're at it, you might as well enter the handicap olympics and win the award.
>>
>>673206769

>>673208315
>>673208315
>>673208315
>>
File: 1456367898535.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1456367898535.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>>673206769
Sounds like some pretty damn fine stuff buy one flaw sadly.... The whole flying thing I do not thing that they will offer a ride like that so easily in a notice so quickly. In my view of this I think that there maybe some kind of review of this trespassing and really try and figure out who you really might be. All in all great plan.
*fedora tips in honor*
>>
It's insane this base "exists" and no one knows what in or under it at all.

Similar super base outside Moscow has zero info too.

Aren't we supposed to be figuring this out?
>>
Or you could wander in without doing that and just say your really lost
>>
>>673214689
What is this base in Moscow? I would like to read into this. Is it like Area 51?
>>
File: 1457310096787.jpg (7 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
1457310096787.jpg
7 KB, 260x225
Master plan here:

We send in this fucker to raid them from with all that they have and confiscate all the intel on base and throw in on a cloud server.

Any thoughts?
>>
Or the whole country just goes to area 51 they cant kill all civilians if they see a kind of army coming they cant just shoot
>>
>>673215857
We could grab someone from inside and gain inside information
>>
You best way to get in is to become a super talented Air Force pilot and rise through the ranks. Become a trusted career-airman and you will start being asked to weigh in on top secret shit. Then come back here and report to /b/.
>>
>>673217032
This. The long con
>>
I dont think you can get too far before they say stop or shoot you, you do realize area 51 is almost in middle of no where, and isnt there long way between the front gate and the base itself
>>
>>673206769
Archived thread:

/board/b/thread/673189115

/board/b/thread/673206668

(write the url on one line, idiots! when i post it on one line 4chan triggers anti-spam shit)
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.