[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's weighing /b/ down? Lets do this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: v8DxM.jpg (8 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
v8DxM.jpg
8 KB, 251x211
What's weighing /b/ down? Lets do this.
>>
I feel trapped in my relationship; all she does is look for problems where there are none, complain and nag at me, and start arguments.

But I can't afford to live alone and can't stand the live in a house share again.

This is never what I wanted.
>>
My bf is all I have. I am estranged from my family, and have no more close friends. I'm afraid of being too clingy.
>>
File: queenchloe.jpg (176 KB, 1195x1200) Image search: [Google]
queenchloe.jpg
176 KB, 1195x1200
>>673036862
Pic related. I know she still loves me, and it's been almost a year or something since the breakup, but she been playing super hard to get. It's like listen, I know we both want each other, and we are both aware of the amount of pain we both went through when we lost each other, so how about we stop fighting and fuck already?
>>
>>673036862
I fucking wanna stab that lying bitch in the back, but not worth the fucking prison time.
>>
Got a test tommorow. studied really hard but will fail once again.
>>
I am absolutely scared of my gf leaving me. It was the first thought I had when we got together and accompanies every single happy moment I have with her.
>>
File: 1448903596597.jpg (242 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
1448903596597.jpg
242 KB, 1200x842
i wanna kill the person that lied to me fucking bitch
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDGuNWu9WSo
>>
The friends I have at uni aren't as good as the friends I made in sixth form. That's not to say they aren't nice poeple - they are, but they're just different from me. I feel like my friends from home get me, but the friends I have at uni don't. Ah well, I hope I'l have a few more opportunities to meet people in second yera, I'll be living in a house with different people (have had to pull out of arrangements with the people I do know, currently looking for different housemates)
It bothers me sometimes, but overall life's decent, I like my course and I ain't fat/depressed
>>
>>673036862
I couldn't save him
>>
>>673037493
tough love time:

she doesn't feel the same way, no matter what she says. if she wanted you she'd have you.
this thing you're feeling, women don't have it. there's essentially no such thing as unrequited love for women and thus there is also no such thing as a girl still romanticizing and obsessing over a past relationship and the 'pain you both went through' and how you 'lost eachother'. anything she says along those lines is untruthful.

i'll say again; women don't feel these things the same way you do.
>>
Want to stab my old roommate 37 times in the chest.
Horrible, yes, but not as horrible as the times he's stabbed me in the back.
>>
I feel like I've blown my only chance to have a real functional relationship. Broke up with my long-term girlfriend almost six years ago due long distance shit, and never felt the same connection to anyone after that.

She is still my best friend in the world, but in a relationship with a guy who tends to get violent towards her when drunk. And he is drunk often. She complains a lot to me about him, but still keeps seeing something good in him.

I even went so far that I risked my friendship with her and told her to dump his sorry ass before she will be all dead inside, and she told that she couldn't be with him anymore... But after a long time has passed after that, they're still together.

I know I don't have any "claim" over her, I just want her to be happy whatever it means. To make things worse, she always makes these jokes about us being back together again, but then shortly after saying that she can't because she's with him.

I don't know what to do, there has been noone as perfect for me as she was ever since.
>>
>Part 1
I want my stepfather to go through exactly what he put me through when he forced me. It goes through my mind at least once everyday. I'm a guy btw.

>Part 2
I want to dump my cunt of a girlfriend but I know she'll get all depressed and beg and say we can fix us if I give her another chance, but I want to be with my ex gf, whom I love dearly and she loves me too, who moved away and is now moving back.
>>
>>673037882
that's a shame. but it's ok, everyone worries about fitting in. you'll be fine and uni isn't forever. just try and meet as many different types of people, it's a time for experimenting.

>>673037799
she'll leave you, then.

if you aren't constantly working under the knowledge that you could live without her and be totally fine, you're in a place of weakness in your relationship. even if you make it work long term, which i doubt, she will end up with all the power and she will hate you for it.

you're set up for a big fall m80. inevitably, she will come to despise you and move on.

>>673037761
honestly if you tried hard there's nothing to worry about. it's a cliche but your best is all you can do. failing is only bad when you didn't try, otherwise it's just a learning experience. your life does not hinge on the results of your test.

>>673037449
as above, relying on another person for your happiness / mental stability is a recipe for disaster.

learn to be ok by and with yourself; it's not impossible but it is hard. it's the only way to be happy long term. if you're a grill, you'll be fine anyway there are always guys who will take care of you 2bh.
>>
>>673038646
Good anon giving tipps and motivating.
Bless you
>>
>>673038035
lol get over it emotional fuck
>>
>>673038050
stop talking to her. at all, ever. seriously.

you're her bitch at the moment. you're her little emotion bitch. it's a bad place for any man to be. it's pathetic, it's despicable. we've all been there.

cut off all contact and try to think of her as little as possible. she's not really that special. it's in your head.
if you can't get that pussy off that pedestal, chalk it up to a sad wasted opportunity to have had something great, and if you remember her do it with wistful fondness but DO NOT TALK TO HER ANY MORE.

there is no good scenario in this for you. she is bad news for you.

>>673038490
if you really don't like her nut up and dump her. like ripping off a band aid, it'll suck but just get it over with.

don't dwell on your ex, if it works out it does, but if it doesn't just move on.
>>
>>673036862
The shift between boy and man is wearing me down.
>>
File: 1401341502013.gif (907 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
1401341502013.gif
907 KB, 430x242
>>673039124
I'm going to soon, and my ex and I are going to live together when she gets back

But thanks for actually giving some advice anon
>>
File: 1453070082419.gif (2 MB, 344x228) Image search: [Google]
1453070082419.gif
2 MB, 344x228
Im not sure. Just kinda stagnant atm, ya know?
>>
File: wz2100.jpg (356 KB, 1409x1376) Image search: [Google]
wz2100.jpg
356 KB, 1409x1376
Haven't talked to women since 5 years except smalltalk you need for social interactions at work etc.
started to talk to a girl i thought worth of it, fell in love smashed my heart, fuck my life.
Broke my own rules, so no one else to blame but me.
Worst part I betrayed my waifu for this.
>>
>>673039385
best of luck lad, breaking up is fucking shit even if you don't like them.

the crying, the anger, the sheer amount of time it takes. ugh.
>>
>>673037265
I can relate to that so fucking hard. Luckily we do not live together.
How can you stand her more than house share? Seems like you gotta find out what sucks least.
>>
I think my oneitis likes me, but I can't fucking tell. For context, I'm a senior in highschool. She'll look at me in our Biology class, and sometimes smile in my general direction. I feel like she's looking at me, but I'm a paranoid fuck. I can't stop thinking about it. I just want advice on whether she likes me or not, and if I should approach her.
>>
Been backstabbed by a guy who I thought was my friend. Now I don't wanna trust anyone.
Long story short, he made the girl I have been dating hate me.
And I want revenge so fucking bad
>>
>>673039938
Just do it, whats the worst that could happen?
>>
Im torn up between travelling through asia for a year, while working as a diving instructor.
Or go to uni and get a degree.
Im 22, and feel like if I dont take a degree now, I will fall too far behind, but also feel like if I dont travel now, I never will. I'm seeing this girl who I really like, and if I travel now, it will most likely never develop further.
But Imagining not travelling just kills almost every emotion inside, I get really fucking depressed thinking about the next 3+ years, i'll be stuck in my home country.

I dont fucking know what to do, I dont want to fall behind education/money wise, and I want to see where this thing with this girl.
But giving up on travelling for a year, is such a fucking hard pill to swallow.
>>
File: 1457495961561.jpg (23 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1457495961561.jpg
23 KB, 500x368
>>673040113
I have diagnosed anxiety, so I guess it's just that I'm a total fucking pussy. But, I'm scared she'll tell her friends and laugh. "Haha anon is such a loser!" I don't have much time before I graduate, so I'm also scared on time.
>>
>>673038958
Has anybody ever told you your advice-giving skill is impeccable?

I didn't think so lol, fuck yourself anon.
>>
>>673040442
>"Haha anon is such a loser!"
I think this is the line the girl I love says when she gets the D from a fag I work with.
>>
I'm 24, i studied in translator's school, now i work in a telephone company and wanna be a programmer but i worry that it's too late for me.
>>
>>673038646
Hey man, thanks for the reply.
But I know that I can do without her. I have before. I don't mind not talking to her 24/7 / not seeing her for a day or three. I don't cling to her, at all.
I just really like her, and I have a lot of fun with her. Just scared of letting that go at some point.
>>
when i fuck my gf, for weeks now i only do it from behind, so she doesn't see the expression of twisted rage on my face.

Something about sex makes me feel angry and bitter and sad.

I love my gf and I want to settle down but I'm kind of bored of fucking her and I think of the pussies I turned down so I could be with her. The butterface chick with the 9/10 body. The cute, awkward 18 year old hipster girl. The ugly fatty who begged to suck me off 10 minutes after meeting me. The genuine hottie who was considering dating me until she found out I was still sleeping with current girl. The curvy, slutty cutie at work who knows as well as I do that we want to tear eachothers clothes off. The chubby chick who I kissed but who ended up going out with my housemate because I didn't 'seal the deal'. The manager at my old workplace with the gigantic ass. The skinny girl with dreadlocks who fucks every cute guy she meets because 'muh personality disorder'.

Images of these girls flash before my eyes, and I hate my gf for depriving me of them. I think of my ex who dumped me to sexually experiment with preppy little dickheads. I think of the girl who led me on for her own amusement when I was just 16. I become enraged and fuck my girl like I'm trying to pound her to death. Then I cum and I feel guilty and ashamed, and retreat into silence for 20 minutes or so.

this can't be healthy.
>>
> Ex girlfriend hit me up and wanted to be friends again.
> being the fag I am; I say yes
> be talking for 3 weeks now
> dumbass me has feels again
> she still shows only intentions towards being friends

Should I just be straight up and see what's up? I don't wanna waste my time with her anymore if she just wants to be a friend.
>>
>>673040442
Shits tough, if it works you'll feel like a king and maybe meet the woman of your dreams and if it doesn't, since you've almost graduated you will literally move on. But in both cases you will earn valuable XP on how to deal with females and that will help you keep your anxiety at bay
>>
>>673040826
Don't do it break up all cennections with her it will only hurt you in the end.
>>
I want to destroy the world and watch it burn
>>
>>673037814
Same brotha. But Hoes gonna be hoes man, let it go
>>
>>673039711
she cooks and cleans for me.

when i lived with other dudes they were disgusting. snoring through the walls kept me up. the kitchen and dining room were full of just random shit they picked up. i think they had a serious hoarding problem, anything free they just took and they just left it out. they never cleaned a damn thing and didn't understand why they should. by the end i wanted to murder them all.

i need privacy. i have more with her than anywhere else atm. besides if i was to leave her i would want my own place to bring other girls, not a house share.
>>
>>673040062
Could be worse, he could've gotten nudes or fucked her behind your back while you were living in the same apartment.
>>
>>673040892
I'll try it. Thanks man. It's the people like you I go here for.
>>
my bitch ass wife left because her online world meant more than her real life marraige. When i dropped her off at the airport she cried because she couldnt take the cat with her but not because thats the last time she'll see me
i hated her ever since
>>
>>673039938
Just approach her, dude. The worst thing she could say is no. Women like assertive men.
>>
I repeatedly raped my ex girlfriend over the course of a year. Never admitted to what I did until yesterday.
>>
Girl I know leads me on, has sex with me twice, stays up late texting me, then says that "she can't do this now".

Good thing I didn't catch the feels or I'd be pretty upset.
>>
>>673040402
Travel. You absolutely will not fall behind, most people at 25-30 are still screwing around looking for something to do.

Travel. Forget the girl, it's not worth giving up your dreams to 'see where it goes'.

TRAVEL. It's the ONLY choice. It's what you want, everything else is just you worrying.
>>
Hey /b/ros, I'm in high school, my grades are slipping, I started doing drugs alot, and even though things aren't that bad in my life I feel like I just don't want to live. Life just doesn't seem with the effort. I'm probably not gonna get into a college because of my grades. Worst thing is my family had no idea anything is going on, they all think I'm happy, healthy, and going into a great future I've set up. What do
>>
>>673039938
Say hey, crack a joke, ask her to hangout this weekend. If she says no just be polite and say its nbd.
>>
>come out of 7 years relationship
>just slowly start crawling out of the downward spiral coming together with that
>decide to fuck random chicks and not care about them
>shit goes alright
>meet a whatever/10 by your standards, to me unbelievably attractive
>unbelievably good in bed
>unbelievably great in general, the amount of shared interests is unreal
>first couple of dates are an explosion, leading her to show strong affection, what according to her is normal
>leading me to give a fuck
>passion dies realtively quick
>she tells me it's still the same to her and that she is just a special person in some regards, which I think is the case as well
>I cannot believe her though
>I am lovesick like a teenager

Literally /b/, please just tell me that I am a giant double nigger faggot beta cuck who should be struck down by a hammerfist, as this is clearly what I am thinking is the case
>>
everyday seems empty nowadays
>>
>>673041486
Get a fucking hobby that will also keep you healthy
>>
File: 05_lies.gif (500 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
05_lies.gif
500 KB, 500x288
>>673038029
>>
>>673040647
there's no need to be. relationships come and go, it'll hurt but it's part of life's rich tapestry.

if you're scared of her leaving even when you're happy, it's a problem. if you're fine by yourself, great. then there's nothing to worry about because you know that even if she ups and leaves you, there's a million others just like her (there really are) and that you can be happy with just you.
>>
>just want to fuck someone or fight someone
>life is fucking boring and ive become entirely too numb
>>
>>673039650
>betrayed my waifu for this
Fortykeks
>>
>>673037449
Simular thing but I'm a guy, kind of ditched my friends for my girl, I've told her that I can't live like that anymore. Being drunk and high everyday and such I want to take care of her, and any guy will say that but I mean it. I still do me I've allways been a loner I'm going to school, and I focus on work.
>>
>>673041424
Nah, you're just a guy anon. It's chemicals in your brain. The people that call you a fag or a cuck are the people who see themselves in you and are thus talking to themselves. The feelings you have will fade with time. Just relax, and everything will be alright.
>>
>>673041662
sorry, I have a few already. Volleyball followed up with daily jogging
>>
>>673039650
I'm sure she'll understand
>>
>>673039464
feels you bro
>>
Loneliness, just lonely /b.
>>
>>673039650
when you say waifu
do you mean your literal wife in real life
or an anime character

cause this can turn into a ylyl thread real quick
>>
>>673036862
The woman i have feelings for is no longer with me.
>>
>>673041839
You have a grill?
Do you do drugs?
Right off the bat, whats the thing that could make you feel happy right now? Find out and then find out how to get it
>>
>>673041418
stop doing drugs, any more than recreationally like once a month or less is a fucking terrible idea.

high school level school stuff is easy as fuck for anyone with half a brain, just pay attention during lessons, good grades will open doors for you. it's not that hard to focus like 6 hours a day kid just fucking force yourself to do it.

you've got like a decade and a half to figure out what your life is gonna be, don't sweat it, but also don't waste your fucking time doing drugs and fucking around. happiness is a by product of achievement, you'll get there my friend.
>>
>>673041371
Im really thinking about it

The only reason why I feel different about her is that, I've had a crush on her for a long time.
And after 3 years we hooked up, and in all honesty I've never been so open with a person in such a short time, not even past girlfriends.

I've come to terms with the facts that, if it wasn't for her, I would 100% without a doubt had travelled.
>>
>>673041831
I am aware of that from a logical perspective mate, unfortunately I can't tell me feelings to shut up. It's good to know they are still about because I was afraid I killed them using way too many way too strong chemicals.

The thing I cannot figure out is whether to just take a step back, relax and let shit happen or just cancel it entirely, which will lead to an unbelievable, but short pain or just go on for the sake of the retardedly good sex and the stuff that goes into shared interests where she can and does help me out and that I sort of require to progress. Maybe I should just be sober for a while, haven't been in years
>>
Been dating a cute girl, told me to wait. Whilst waiting she got back with her ex. They broke up, she came back to me. Still waiting.

Life is shit, people talk over me. 40 year olds who don't like me shout verbal abuse at me whenever they drive past. Girls don't look twice at me. Have to move out of the way for people in the hallways all the time. Nobody pays attention to me.

I don't want to be a beta fag.
>>
I hate how shitty that humans are and i constantly feel annoyed by gender wars shit and concepts of masculinity and feminity. I hate both sides and usually am screaming internally when the topics get brought up. I'm scared of the world and tired. This is all made worse by my job being redundant so i get stuck in my own head a lot.

I also fucking loathe my family and think theyre all nasty cunts.
>>
>>673042161
if you don't go and it doesn't work out between you, you've given it up for no reason.

If you don't go and it does work out between you, part of you will come to resent her for it.

YOU before ANYONE ELSE.

DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
I've got no friends, a family who's disappointed in me constantly, I'm a fat, lazy, selfish, lying slob who does nothing but sit on his ass all day. I almost got arrested on friday for weed, and I feel empty. I have nobody there for me, and making friends is impossible since i'm pretty sure i'm an aspie. I ask things of other people, but never do what other people ask me to. I want to anhero but I couldn't further disappoint my family like that.
>>
>>673039124
It's a me
>>673038050
Can't. She's one of the few people who I trust 100%. I know this is what I should do but she isn't the reason for my issues. I didn't talk with her in ages between.

Thanks anyways for repeating something that I knew to start with; to cut all contact. I'm just too stupid to do that.
>>
>>673042234
be the man you want to be
stand tall
chin up
make a commanding presence
ffs have some confidence
speak louder, annunciate properly
BE A FUCKING MAN
>>
>>673042234
go take someone kind of fighting class like mma makes you more confident and generally get more muscle
>>
File: 1380401465059.jpg (124 KB, 700x532) Image search: [Google]
1380401465059.jpg
124 KB, 700x532
>>673040647
Been there anon, worried, knowing that one day it will end. It did. It might end for you too but don't let it worry you, just enjoy the ride and don't worry about the future or you might miss out on the good times.
>>
>>673041731
>if you're scared of her leaving even when you're happy, it's a problem.
I'm going to talk to my therapist about it then. Thanks again.
>>
I sometimes think about my plan to go into the Marines as an Officer, and relish in the thought of killing little brown kids and getting free Bob Evans two times a year
>>
>>673041036
Soon you'll be 16 and driving and maybe a girl will play with your dick. Do push-ups and talk to more kids at school.
>>
my life sux... i fell like shit... and i don't have any weed left...
>>
Do you suck cock much good?
>>
>>673042018
I mean my actual Waifu, which I had for 5 years now, which was the reason I didn't even care to talk to 3Dsluts anymore, but now I just can't look her in the eyes again...
>>
I'm getting royally fucked in school because I'm too lazy (I have like 7 assignments a couple of months overdue), and now on chemistry my teacher just fucking assumed I wouldn't contribute shit in a two man group project so he told the other lad i work with to do it himself, and the lad i work with stops sharing the document with me even though I had done the majority of work this time. Every professor fucking hates me and the nigger i worked with is an even bigger aspie than I am
>>
>>673042815
Huge bait thread confirmed.
>>
I need to take a shit
>>
>>673042995
Go take a shit
>>
>>673042234
Concerning the "have to move out of the way": When someone approaches you just look at him or her for a short moment and then just look somewhere else or do the 1000 yard stare. Firmly walk forward and see what happens. Sometimes you will get a bodycheck but very often people sidestep. This is best trained in a public place like a mall.
>>
>>673042904
oh and the chemistry should be done tomorrow, he blocked me from accessing my own document juuust before its due
>>
>>673042575
You worded that really nicely. Quite uplifting, honestly. But I seriously don't know how to stop thinking about it. It just comes up every now and then, and goes away as well. But I'd much rather not have it on my mind at all.
>>
>>673043107
This is why you back everything up. If you had your own copy this wouldnt have happened.
>>
>>673042904
I didn't care about school too, now I am a NEET.
Captcha:school 3400
>>
I can never get motivation to do the things i need to do to be successful and feel too much pressure to do them
>>
>>673043311
we shared the document on google docs, i didnt expect to get fucked over by him and my own teacher
>>
>>673043048
Can't I'm at work. Gotta wait four hours until I get home.
>>
>>673042509
>Can't.

You're right, that is stupid.
>>
some kid died in my school the other day and while just about everyone else is sad and crying, going to memorials, and other shit, I feel nothing. Seriously, I just couldn't fucking care less that this asshat died and I feel terrible for not feeling terrible, ya know?
>>
>>673042904
>>673043107
Maybe not literally but in the greater picture I have been there and done that. Advice: Do as little as you can while still performing good enough that nobody would really bother you. For you it seems you took it a step too far, I just listened in class and didn't bother with other crap and still made it. At least successfully out of school
>>
>>673043174
Not gonna lie, I'm using words one wise anon told me when I was in your position. I felt exactly the same, that he kinda helped me but I still couldn't stop thinking about it. It wasn't the thing that ended my relationship but honestly I wish I tried to enjoy it more when I could. So, I don't want to sound like some fuckin graybeard giving you life advices but try to do what I couldn't. Good luck.
>>
>>673043614
>and I feel terrible for not feeling terrible, ya know?

No, I don't. If you cared you would feel something. Most others probably don't either anyways, they rather do it for personal reputation and being seen as emotionally capable. You definitely must not feel bad anon, there is nothing that should make you anyways
>>
>>673043357
thing is i do care about school, i love learning and have an A in math and english, B in a couple of others, but its just fucking impossible for me to do homework or anything like that and its always been like this i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me, i know i need to do it, i can open the document and write a sentence but it's just pure agony to sit and keep doing it its impossible
>>
>>673043989
A very normal reflex, don't worry. If your grades are as good as you claim there are skipped homework shouldn't dig your grave, right?
>>
>>673043989
I wrote this to show you a bad example.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
I'm bored all the time ....
>>
ive been distant from my boyfriend lately, together for around 3/4 months, the connection is kind of getting lost behind how lovey dovey he is compared to me and im scared, he's all i have but I dont feel anything anymore. I also feel like he knows and is trying to buy my love with material items.. eh
>>
>>673042772
Oh goodness being this illiterate and new
>>
>>673044264
yeah well in some subjects the tests save my ass but I have an F in three different subjects because i literally havent managed to send in a single assignment even though i might be good in class
>>
I wish my family didn't care about me so I could die alone in peace
>>
>>673044336
You sound like the counterpart to what I was describing in >>673041424 but we don't have an actual relationship and the case seems less harsh than yours. Why is he "all you have"? Because otherwise you probably should be kind to both of you and end it.
>>
>>673044336
Sounds more like life is getting to you and you don't know what to do. Also just talk to him straight up about your feelings, miscommunication fucks things up for relationships 9/10 times. Try to fix it.
>>
I wish my wife would clean herself up and lose some fucking weight.
>>
>>673036862
I feel like i don't belong anywhere.

I'm a foreigner in the country i live in and i don't feel like i fit in with my own people or the people here even though i was born and raised here.
>>
>>673042399
youre right anon
>>
My only love is an anime character.
>>
I'm not sexually satisfied in my relationship. My bf is amazing in every other way though, he just has a 4" slimmer penis. That plus he can only cum with jerking to completion no matter what we do. Oral, sex, anal....he has to fap it out. I'm starting to miss my ex fuckbuddy who was a bit hung and very girthy. But that guy was a stoner and a loser with nothing going on with his life. He was just fun to get high with and fucked nicely, and get creampied. I feel guilty for missing that. I love my bf he has always been cheated on before. The sex isn't the defining thing for our relationship. We use toys too, so I do always get off. I just am beginning to miss real fucking. I don't want to end this relationship for just that. It really isn't worth it.
>>
>>673043806
Thanks man, I'm really grateful.
I'll do my best.
>>
>>673045068
Have you ever felt at home anywhere?
>>
>>673037493
seems like she's a cunt for making you wait and go through more pain.

try and fuck her and get it out of your system and then move on.
>>
>>673045068
Happened to me and in fact still happens. I did look at many other countries and their culture with spending some time just to realise, that everywhere on this shit ridden piece of a dirt planet people are retarded and you won't belong. Just try to find those in the pile that are as fucked as yourself and have a nice time with them, that's what I done. The more different nationalities the better, as long as you connect well
>>
>>673043517
Anon, literally everyone will fuck you over if given the opportunity.
>>
>>673037265
hunt for a roommate, get a solid one down or even bum on a family member or buddies couch for a bit. You'll figure it out either way, don't accept being trapped or unhappy.
>>
>>673036862
I'm... I'm... sexually attracted to females

I keep trying to become interested in men as I know that's the norm on this faggot website but I just can't help coming out as straight
>>
>>673036862
I know how I ought to react to things and how they ought to make me feel (e.g. mass murder of innocents should be abhorrent) but most peoples lives seem very trivial and most people seem to suck or be self-serving and useless to the world so I just don't feel anything for them and secretly wish for opportunities to justifiably kill. For all my philosophical musings I feel a great part is inherently dissatisfied with people and them constantly making bad decisions or choosing to bury their heads in the sand and I just don't think most deserve to live that vapid existence.
>>
Ive worked hard most of my adult life. Had good paying IT jobs and a strong, loving and supportive wife for over 15 years. 2 years ago, some dumb cunt on a cell phone makes a wrong turn and totals my car with her SUV. Months of physical therapy and doctors and I just had my car repossessed and am about to lose my house. We sued her insurance company and while that's not finished yet, the total wont even cover my medical bills. Im depressed by it but ultimately more annoyed that she drove home that day and I was taken to a hospital in an ambulance and now my life is fuqt. Screw her.
>>
I'm joining the Air Force and the girl of my dreams had no idea that I love her, I'm shipping out in 5 hours
>>
>>673045869
Question out of interest; Do you see yourself as superior, ie. are a fedora wearing faggot or would you be willing to bite the dust in the process? Your post doesn't seem to come from a 16 year old but I am interested, as I said
>>
Ltr gf doesnt know about other girl I'm seeing and I want them both to come together for 3some.
>>
>>673045182
Nah don't think so pretty much always felt like this, like an outsider.
>>
>>673046194
What's stopping you from telling her?

Are you going somewhere dangerous?
>>
>>673045869
Another edgy "sociopath" faglord. Go stand in line with the others and wait for someone to give you your fedora.
>>
>>673045869
youre not special just beta and unhappy
>>
if i were a total nobody and nobody as so much thought of me in any way. no idea how euphorically nice that would be its sad
>>
I know you guys think generalized anxiety disorder isn't a real thing or not a big deal, but trust me it is. I go through life every day wondering what could go wrong and make myself physically sick. And don't get me wrong, I HATE the tumblrinas who inadvertently trivialize having anxiety because they think it's cute or quirky or interesting to have an issue, but it's not. You go through life constantly wondering about the next step. It's like depressions more aggressive sister.

Think of it this way, it's the uncontrollable feeling you left the stove on.
>>
>>673046762

Ah, that's anxiety disorder? Sorry, never bothered with tumblr 'people' apart from reading on here ever so often. I always thought that was paranoia. It stopped for me as suddenly as it came, I literally don't even. Two very unpleasant years though, very unpleasant indeed.
>>
My girlfriend is going to asia for three months and wants permission to have sex with other men what do /b/ ?
>>
>>673045301
Yeah i realized a long time ago that people everywhere are shitty and everyone's just the same asshole with some different packaging and maybe some different ingredients.

race is such a trivial thing to me i really don't give a flying fuck about it all i'm looking for is that warm feeling of security knowing that your somewhere where people treat as an equal and look at you as a human somewhere you feel normal somewhere where you start 0 not below or above it.
>>
>>673045950
Get some niggers to meet up at her house and break her legs and arms with sledge hammers. tit for tat.
>>
Why the fuck do you faggots like fluffy abuse and felt threads.

You realize how fucking sick you are, right?
>>
>>673047175
to clarify i have a lot of different friend of different ethnicity's and i generally get along with everyone it's just that i feel like i'm not there.
>>
>>673047127
>give permission
>fuck other people yourself
>grip concept that goes over dated exclusive ever lasting relationships
>????
>profit!

seriously, it took me a while myself but it was one of the most life improving developments i ever went through. you perhaps need to kill this particular relationship in the process, though
>>
>>673047193
I almost wish I could but no idea who she is since this was two years ago.
>>
>>673047127
Say yes, fuck other girls and when she returns tell her and break up with her. Get a pic of her crying and post here.
>>
>>673047355
It's okay man
>>
I'm a furfag.
I went to see zootopia 3 times and I'm about to see it a 4th.
>>
>>673047119
There is paranoia involved. Uncontrollable paranoia. It sucks. I've had it since early childhood and I never knew what it was. It scared me.
>>
>>673047127
If you forbid it to her the more she will want to do it. I'd probably tell her to fuck off because a gf shouldn't ask questions like this. But dunno, maybe you are more open-minded or something.
like this guy >>673047427
>>
STOP CALLINGG ME EVERYDAY DAD, OMG AND I DONT NEED A GIRLFRIEND
>>
File: IMG-20160217-WA0000.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160217-WA0000.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Sometimes the live exaust me, mi gf talks with me all the Day and my friends can only play with the mobile and smoke weed with 18 want to live all the things what im lost when im younger, well im a poor fagot traped in a good but borring life, some ideas? im going crazy
>>
I've been depressed for 9 years, and I haven't told a single person. At first it wasn't so bad, because I could push it away. But I just got out of a relationship where I was constantly being told that I wasn't good enough, because I was dealing with some shit and I was really down most of the time. At this point, I don't actually know or remember who I am. I can remember events and such, and people, but I just don't know how to be myself anymore. I dropped out of college. I'm living with my parents. I have 2 friends left, because after college, all of my friends sort of fucked me over. Every day I sleep for either 4 hours or 18. I can't even concentrate any longer, and keeping a single thing on my mind is so difficult that I feel braindead. I feel like a moron. I used to know so many things and stuff and I could actually keep a constant procession of thought for more than 5 minutes. I don't know what to do, and I don't want to tell my parents because I feel like they will think lesser of me. I was always really extremely happy until the past year. I don't think it'd be much of a surprise to them, but I feel like saying that I have emotion and conveying that will somehow make people lose respect for me, as I am a male and men are supposed to be strong and such. I feel like such a fucking shithole right now, and I can't do anything. I think constantly about killing myself, but I honestly think that the fact that I have such a powerful will to keep myself alive is the reason that I'm like this, because all of my mental power is going into my moral standing rather than my actual thought. Or maybe I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know.
>>
>>673047536
Reading you've had it since childhood makes me unbelievably sad even without knowing you just based on how horrible those years were.
Hope you can make it, anon.
>>
>>673047453
I guess there are ways to find out without leaving a trace. Doing it may be unlawful but fuck yeah!
>>
One of my god damn Classmates is Annoying the living fuck out of me. She´s a fat ugly, stupid and ignorant piece of Shit. But somehow some people of my class do not understand me wehn I´m saying that I wanna fucking Punch her goddamn teeth in.. Everytime she opens her mouth, the Rage in me is about to break out....
>>
Test reply
>>
>>673047793
Thanks kind anon. I wish you luck as well.
>>
>>673047792
>I don't want to tell my parents because I feel like they will think lesser of me

I know that feel. Protip: See a therapist, possibly somebody you are physically attracted to. I am aware that it sounds like a contradiction but to me opening up to complete strangers I wouldn't mind boning as well helped me out so much, it's quite stunning.
>>
Fucking stupid bitch can't reject anyone on the basis of "I don't want anyone to hate me". It's having an opposite effect as all my friends who know here are calling her a whore for having 5 different relationships in the past 3 months along with the statement "I'm not gonna date until college" I got over her though so it's kinda better
>>
I fucked my cousin when I was 13 and she was 10
>>
>>673048184
No anon, you didn't. Nothing to be ashamed of though
>>
>>673047127
As long as I can have sex with other women
>>
>>673047829
Im sure I could but retribution wont fix my issues, just disappoint my wife (who is still standing by me even as we lose everything). Prison or constantly waiting for the cops to find me would be hell on earth. Thanks for the support, anon.
>>
a girl i met 6 months ago, got superfucking attached and we clicked 200%, she started dating a friend from like 5 years back, she still wants me somehow, she wont let me meet other women, and she is clingy af, wants to talk /write everyday, but she keep reminding me of that she has a fucking boyfriend which she chose before me, and that we cant be together etcetc, im fucking sick of it but i love her so much i dont know what to do, pathetic as fuck but idgaf right now
>>
I want my fiance to go out and fuck a bunch of guys and have them fill her holes and her shoes with cum and I want my fiance to feed all the cum to me while my mom watches.

But they say no.
>>
>>673048100
Thanks anon, I'll try. I just want to find a way to do that shit without telling my parents. I'm a poorfag along with being like this, so I don't even have a car. I doubt I could do that unless I told them, and I think that I'm only just starting to get them to see me as an adult instead of a child, so admitting this to them will probably turn all of that shit around. I dunno. And like I said, I have 2 real friends at this point, and both are dudes, and I'm straight so yeah. As a side note, if I sound like a fucking idiot it's because of the fact that I can honestly use like 1/2 of my brainpower in my current state, and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>673048380
Very good! Seems like there is god things in your life. Keep that woman because these are a rare breed.
>>
File: ifeellikeshit.gif (989 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ifeellikeshit.gif
989 KB, 500x281
>>673036862
>>673036862

Dropped out of college to move to another country for a better life. I am broke, I can't afford buying bread anymore. For days I am eating cheap soup from a $1 you just microwave the shit and eat it. Rent is due in 3 day. Soon to be out on the streets.
I feel lost.
>>
>>673036862
My first ever gf left me and said that he was too mentally unstable to have a relationship with anyone after her ex fucked her up mentally.
Well, gf, we were together for 2 weeks only... Idk if that even counts.
She was the one asking to get a ship, so i think she might actually like me. What i know for sure is that i love her. Have never liked anyone that much before, this is not just your regular crush.
Im once again spiraling into my depression.
Fuck!
I want her to look at me as her one and only again :(
>>
>>673048597
>I'm only just starting to get them to see me as an adult instead of a child, so admitting this to them will probably turn all of that shit around

Again, I know that feel. Took me some years and just one conversation with my mother to learn, that it in fact is quite the opposite. Like "Oh hey, he finally is depressed, must have come of age".

For the poor fag factor: There is ways to talk to random attractive women and even opening up to them, as long as you aren't a creep mate
>>
>>673037265
Your situation sounds identical to one of my friend's. Keep your chin up, Anon.
>>
Im concerned about one of my GF's exes, he's a small-time gang leader who abused her and gave her as a reward to members when they accomplished missions n shit, im just like, if i see this guy, will i kill him?

plz suppr0t meh
>>
>>673048438
How does it feel to be nothing than a dumb fucktoy for that bitch? I guess somehow you are less expensive than a dildo for her, am I right?
>>
>>673048684
Yeah. She's pretty god tier. 9/10 too. (this is still /b/)
>>
>>673048830
Maybe I will tell them, that actually makes some sense.

On the note of being a creep, I used to be pretty shy but that's about the extent of my creep factor, so I doubt I would freak anyone out. No beards on me neck, no heavy breathing out of my mouth.

Thanks again anon, glad to know that I'm not the only one whose had to deal with this shit.
>>
>>673045950
Im sitting here feeling sorry for myself getting dumped, while ppl like yourself are on here... People who have genuinly gotten fucked over :/
Might seem like empty words... But i hope that that shit gets sorted out somehow :(
>>
I don't really have any sort of attraction pulling me towards wanting physical sex with a female. Straight porn arouses me, but I don't even watch it anymore. It's like I've given up on the thought of sex, it doesn't even look like something worth investing time in y'know? I've got better things for me, like studying, working on my career and so forth.

What do you see in sex people? It seems all dull and boring women seem even more dull and boring to just be around.
>>
Slowly losing friends... 20..15..7..5..1
Im left with one single person and soon there probably will be zero.
I cant fit in
>>
>>673041936
Chin up nigger. Could be worse. Go eat some pizza have a beer. That'll keep you going.
>>
I've been lying to my parents for almost 2 years about my education. They think I'm taking college classes where I live, but in reality I've just been wasting my life doing drugs. If I didn't have a girlfriend, I would off myself tonight just to get out of this shit.
>>
>>673049158
My pleasure anon. You said it earlier yourself anyways; They know already. You left college, you are with them, you terminated a relationship, you have unsteady sleep patterns. Your parents would be retarded if they didn't clock anything and the fact they haven't mentioned anything is because they love and don't want to hurt you. From this perspective shit is relatively cash, believe in the wisdom of the oldtimers. They as well probably have been there and done that
>>
>>673049210
You on medication? Otherwise first time I hear of somebody going asexual just because.
>>
>>673049210
I know this might sound cheesy, and maybe I'm a complete faggot, but to be completely honest I've only had sex with a girl that I felt I loved. Like, having sex is fine and all, but with somebody that you love it's a lot better. That's just my personal opinion.
>>
>>673049169
I believe that everyone's problems are more or less worse by degrees. You getting dumped is shittastic and at this point in your life may be 8/10. My current situation is a 6/10 by my current life's position. You will get through this /b/ro and later on things like this will only be your new 3/10.
>>
>>673048926

Was she forced into this situation, like under the threat of death/violence?

Cause if not you're the biggest cuck in the world
>>
>>673049629
No medication. I've never had sex either to be fair, but I literally don't see why I'd like to seek it. I'm beginning to wonder if my test-levels are fucked or if I am eating bad or not getting sleep. However I do training, I eat well, make sure to get fats and sleep. I have no idea why this is. :c
Worst is that I don't feel regretful over it either, but I do want to know if I can get myself to like at least want it. Gay stuff isn't interesting either, so can't be that.
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
>>673050030
No anon, don't question yourself. It's just the way it is really and if you personally aren't feeling regretful I don't really get why you would come to this thread anyways. As a person with an apparently overly strong libido I can tell you it also wouldn't hurt having none at all. Saves time, trouble, bitterness. Possibly money, possibly STDs
>>
>>673049660
Can't really find a girl to like. They're all pretty boring tbh. Like literally, find me one girl that has a hobby other than netflix or horses. I'd maybe be interested in someone who is actually interesting. If I am or not isn't relevant, I can become interesting but I have yet to find someone who is.
>>
All of my friends seem to have a partner. Wither it be for sex or as a relationship they all got it. Though I'm a loley beta fag. I can talk to girls, though not strangers. I feel like if I made aquatintences with a girl I could make my move. Though I'm 19 and rarely get the chance. I don't go out often because there is barely anything to do in my town and my friends have been busy with work and school.
>>
>>673049532
So what do YOU want to do?
>>
File: lefunnymemé.png (31 KB, 370x314) Image search: [Google]
lefunnymemé.png
31 KB, 370x314
I feel so embarrassed and ashamed over how I don't know what to do with my time.
It's 8pm, I have the whole night open to me, nowhere to be tomorrow, and I still can't find anything to do that feels worthwhile or even engrossing.
I just feel tired and bored, but stressed out at the same time.
And then all this shit gets compounded by how I feel like I'm wasting my valuable limited time every day.
>>
>>673050282
I see what you're saying. It's kinda what I am thinking too. I'd get to avoid so much shit, while not having to do something I don't seem interested in.

It's not weighing me down that I don't find it appealing, it just bothers me a lot because I can't really find out why.

Thanks for the encouragement though
>>
I'm in highschool and I haven't got any real friends (and the ones that are my real "friends" are dickheads).

No girl takes any interest in me. I'm not ugly i'm slightly overweight, wide but not a massive frame. I'm not slow. I thought it was because of how i looked but there are girls that have really ugly boyfriends. I don't know why i'm really nice to girls i meet. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong maybe it's because i can't think what to talk about but comic and video games. That's all i like. I don't take selfies and i don't have many social media accounts. Most of the girls just take selfies and are always talking about boring stuff. I don't have any real friends or anyone to love and it makes me depressed.

I see people on the street and in comic shops and videogame shops talking to their friends about things that i like and i always think we would be good friends. Why can i never find anyone that has the same interests as me? I'm not the only person that like these things. I know there are people with worse problems but it just makes me depressed
>>
>>673039215

>tfw anon is actually 35
>>
>>673050540
Right on, I do understand that you would question it based on your situation being 'not normal'. Apart from that there are many asexual people out there, so who cares. It's just me who didn't know it could happen without taking meds but then again, why the fuck would it not.
You will lead a happy life nonetheless.
>>
>>673050520
Finding a hobby must be a way to solve this right? Immediately I'd say try find something creative, where you create and not just use/consume. Art, music, woodworking, writing. The reason I won't say sports is because that can't be done 7 hours a day, but sports is also an option.

I found that I stopped wasting time when I illegally downloaded (how savage!) FL-Studio to make electronic music. Just a fun little thing that I've become fond of doing on my spare time when no other obligations are prioritized. It takes a little while to get into it but once you see progress you will be more and more encouraged to continue :)
>>
It's my birthday today and got no one to wish me unlike a few years ago when I had a lot of friends.

I limp a bit because my right hip bone got damaged in a car accident. It has affected my confidence quite a fair bit. My limp isn't all that bad, but if you notice me walking a bit carefully you will realise that "yeah, there's something wrong with that guy's leg"

I haven't met anyone in the last year who didn't ask "is there something wrong with your leg?" ...it pisses me off

But I'll change things. Next year my birthday won't be this lonely.
>>
>>673050435 #
Run away... move somewhere I want to live, be someone else. The suicide things a nice looking option tho...
>>
File: Memefrogoriginal.png (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Memefrogoriginal.png
5 KB, 300x300
>>673036862
I have been depressed for so long that I've started lying to myself. Telling myself that I'm not depressed at all. That everything will be fine with the passing of time. I've been suicidal multiple times. I should have never used psychedelics. I should throw my pride in the garbage and go to an expert, but I can't seem to brave up enough.
>>
>>673050776
Yea, I already live a pretty nice life. I am not as productive as I should and all, but I will aim high once I get my priorities done straight.

Thanks for the words man, appreciated :)
>>
>>673051040
You seem like a nice dude. You'll make it happen.
>>
>>673051040
Happy birthday /b/ro. Hopefully you can sort out that limp at some point.
>>
>>673036862
my balls nigga
>>
>>673051093
>>>673050435 (You) #
>Run away... move somewhere I want to live, be someone else.

What's hindering you from doing so?
>>
>>673051040
Happy birthday anon, some nice people I met had a slight limp, always from traffic accidents, but they seemed to be alright. I am convinced so will be you
>>
I'm developing the feels again.
this gal is almost perfect personality wise.
Haven't really checked out her body much cause I got fucking snared in her eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

I really don't want these feels right now. I'm still dealing with the leftover feels of my last gf.

To make things worse I'm pretty sure she noticed that I was staring at her eyes with my mouth open like a proper neanderthal.

God fucking damn it all to shit.
>>
>>673051040
Oh, and happy b-day. Again, you'll make shit happen. You just gotta pull through.
>>
>>673051972
Love, man. Pursue it. No feels are bad, always follow your feels.
Go about it intelligently, or just blurt it out, your decision.
And if it is unreciprocated, know that these feels pass. You'll be fine.
>>
>>673051972
Got no means of simply evading her? It's shit for perhaps a week or two, afterwards you'd ask yourself why you had the feels for no real reason at all
>>
>>673050687
>>
>>673050305
Maybe you're looking in the wrong places. There's got to be a girl out there who has hobbies that are similar to yours. I thought it was impossible for a while, but trust me it just takes some time. And if you're worried that the physical looks of the girls that have the same interests won't be great, I have never dated an unattractive girl who had the same hobbies as me. And I live in the fucking smallest town in Michigan, where theres shit all to do. I really truly understand you, I rarely have girls who are friends because most of them can be boring as balls, and Netflix/Horses/Sharing fucking SoFlo videos on facebook is the worst shit. I've only had 4 real girlfriends, ones that werent the 10 year old crushes that faggots have, and none of them were like that. And there were plenty more of them. But if you look in a starbucks, the chances of you finding a good one is pretty fucking slim.
>>
>>673051496
Thanks, anon
>>
>>673051705
I'm 20 yrs old living in nebraksa making 600 dollars a month. I would t know where to start.
>>
>>673051040
Happy birthday bro.
>>
>>673051551
Thanks m8
>>
God damn it, /b/. You're all real human beans. If all people followed these standards, I wouldn't want to kill myself.
>>
>>673052313

Also I'm currently on drugs as I type.
>>
>>673051815
Thanks for saying that, Anon
>>
Grilfrend is dying of heart disease, she's only 28. Going to see her this weekend, she has blood clots in her lungs and I can't have sex with her because of that. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Have a double life for 3 years, im rly tired right now
>>
>>673052334
Thanks bro
>>
Im tired of living my life but I dont want to die
>>
File: fagop4.jpg (69 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
fagop4.jpg
69 KB, 500x657
>>673036862
i regret getting married
>>
>>673052136
>No feels are bad

There are plenty of bad feels man.

>>673052197

been trying but I can't fucking help myself.
>>
>>673052460
She's dying and you're tweaked because you can't screw her? That's fucked up, anon.
>>
She loves me but only as a friend... I deleted facebook so I dont see her icon all the time when she's online
>>
>>673052460
I - I don't even
>>
File: JEWED.webm (3 MB, 1424x800) Image search: [Google]
JEWED.webm
3 MB, 1424x800
>>673036862
Cucks
>>
Who wants to play spot the newfag?

I'll go first.

>>673052720
>>
I had this crush on a girl that started like two years ago. She had a boyfriend who was a shithead to her but she stayed with him. I came to actually love her. When she came to learn my feelings after they broke up, she started asking me for favors constantly. I asked her to prom and she said yes, and went and made out with one of my friends behind my back, and then a week before prom she started flaking on me constantly and the week of prom she told me she was back with him. She went to prom with him instead, and since I already made payments I had to go with his date. He went to college and started making her jealous and so she used me and the friend for attention and affection. She led us both on. She didn't love him anymore and I wanted her to be happy, so I said she should dump him. She confessed her feelings for me and we started dating. That was over the course of over a year and now that we're dating, I have alot of anxiety about it because of what's happened. She does feel bad about how she's treated me and always talks about how lucky she is that I gave her another chance. Idk, am I being paranoid?
>>
File: 1456604873661.jpg (59 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1456604873661.jpg
59 KB, 514x536
>>673052460
>>
File: iAPEhif.jpg (324 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
iAPEhif.jpg
324 KB, 1500x1500
Thinking of cheating on my wife this Friday. I've been bored of her for quite some time and finally have a solid chance with a really awesome girl I know from work.
>>
>>673052718
>been trying but I can't fucking help myself.
Even though it's hard to apply logic to feels: If you haven't even gotten to check out her appearance, why can you judge you would fall for her as a person? I mean I know that there is indeed people you literally just look at and for whatever reason can't help it but. The 2 I can think of in the past 26 years of existence didn't quite want me, I told them I need to urgently at least have sex with them, which they led me have. Shit was boring right afterwards, as I noticed the person is somewhat bland and it was just the retarded hormones I hadn't supressed with enough narcotics
>>
>>673050687
Anyone else have the same thing?
>>
File: 1456230272068.jpg (198 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1456230272068.jpg
198 KB, 780x585
>>673037814
>>
>>673052952
Rule 1: DONT.
Rule 2: DONT.
Rule 3: DONT.
It would honestly be better to just talk to her about it. Tell her that you're feeling a little bit unexcited and that you two need to spice things up OR talk to a shrink or some shit. Just don't get fucked for your feels and your money by putting your dick in some young minx.
>>
>>673052881
Yup, primarily paranoia. Don't let your guard down, though.
>>
>>673053131
Nobody took your b8, m8
>>
>>673053059

we've spent time together but I got snared the fuck up by her eyes and the stuff she was saying.

bodies don't really mean all that much to me. Sapiosexual.
>>
>>673053297
If i reply to this saying it not bait you will just say you took the bait so fuck off faggot
>>
>>673052313
>>673052455
Well ... How about stopping the drugs as a first step? Then think about what would you like to do for a living? What would be needed to get there?
>>
>>673053131
Yeah. Along with this, being out of school and jobless makes this shit so much more difficult. I've actually been told by many girls that I was really attractive, but now I'm a shut in because nothing else I can really do. I feel ya anon, just try to talk to someone. What you should do is interject in some people's conversations, but not too much. How I used to make friends was I would comment on what they were talking about, but not to the point that I came out as an autist, because I've seen people trying to make friends at that level and it almost never ends up well.
>>
>>673052881

Girls who use other people's emotions like that for themselves are bad news... It means they are selfish in their relationships, meaning more heartache . Sounds like she realized her feelings for you since she's been staying with you for a year, just watch that pussy close... Every girl cheats.
>>
>>673040641
Youre 24 man. People start businesses and shit way older than that. Its not too late
>>
>>673053476
Right, that changes it a bit. Warmest word of advice is to check for a while how she thinks without going full force and if there is nothing coming from her side gtfo asap, short but heavy pain is a lot more cleansing than this dragged out bullshit I believe at least
>>
>>673053660
I try but people are always talking about football and other boring shit i'm not interested in. Also the people that i do kind of get on with will never make an effort to find me or text me i always have to do it. Why can't someone else just be the first person to talk?
>>
Im in my 20 doing absolutly nothing im suffering some kind of depression and anxiety.It all started when we lost our house.I grew up without father i lived only with my mother,when i was 18 she find herself a boyfriend and made her give him money for business and thats how we got scammed we had mortgage on our house and lost it.We went to live in my grandmothers house.After this i lost all motivation i quit univeristy i had job afterwards but everytime i went i was getting really sick and was having nausea all the time so i quit to get better that never happend.So now im just sitting home with nothing to do playing games all day .I really want to change but how...sorry for bad english
>>
>>673053599
Like you could ever have a drug habit on 600 dollars a month...
>>
>>673053599
>stopping the drugs

Yeah just do it
>>
Ive had a crush on a girl since 17y/o now 22
still after all girls and relationships i cant get that girl out of my head its getting to be an obsession
cant really talk to people about it cause they might think im joking or they would laugh at me help /b
>>
>>673054313
Start somewhere, buy yourself a house and play games all day in your own home!
>>
I stuck a guy in the neck but I don't know what happened to him.
>>
>>673053599

I have zero confidence in myself, and honestly all the stuff I take keeps me from basically killing myself already.
>>
>>673054748
>cant really talk to people about it cause they might think im joking or they would laugh at me
Friends or family? This is somewhat obsessive, yes, but by no means special or worrysome. Do it, and talk to multiple people. It is underestimated how receiving sympathy after sharing a story helps, it's ridiculously helpful
>>
Just got rejected by a guy.
>>
Perhaps reading a book might help. Just a suggestion
>>
>>673055090
i will try thanks!
>>
>>673055119
> If you are a girl: Boo fucking hoo, you're a girl. You can get guys soooo easily and yet this still breaks you.

>If you are a guy. Sorry to hear. :I
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.