[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of self harm? Also, I self-harm so you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ouch.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
What do you guys think of self harm? Also, I self-harm so you can ask me anything you want.
>>
Tits or gtfo?
>>
I think that pic is sexy otherwise idk
>>
>>672627165
Not my picture, that's just some random girl
>>
Cyst>>672627015
Why
>>
File: Cardinal.webm (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Cardinal.webm
1 MB, 300x225
>>
>>672627015
Self harm is a way to desensitize yourself to attempt suicide, self-harm itself can be a signal but it is not as costly and honest. Suicide attempts are costly signals of help (and thus the most honest) to related kin; they are used to bargain the benefits you would otherwise be able to provide through inclusive fitness. Actual deaths are an accidental by-product given your brain evolved these mechanisms as adaptions in the context of our ancestral environment. That's my opinion of self harm.
>>
>>672627015
I think you're an attention whore and you need to stop because we all know you're purely doing it for attention. If you wanted to 'feel pain' you would break the pimples in your face.

/thread
>>
File: images_(9).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images_(9).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>672627015
Just do it
>>
Cutting is for attention seeking faggots. Punching yourself and leaving deep bruises no one can see is for real winners.
>>
Self harm and sex changes are probably the most retard shit going on these days.
>>
>>672629303
kek
>>
>>672627015
i used to fuck a girl who was a cutter.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2dsGeGzxTs
>>
>>672627015
fun times untel your gf notices.
>>
>>672629422
You the same cunt from the Hillary thread
>>
I couldn't have less respect for cutters. I respect my alcoholic abusive stepfather more. Its all the self-destructive behavior without the buffers of it being disguised as something else. It is pitiful really
>>
>>672629861
Self harm and alcohol addiction don't have the same goals even though alcohol harms you.
>>
>>672627015
Skip the shit.
You do it to see blood. I'm not telling you to kill yourself but press that razor to your neck. Instant gratification..
>>
>>672628961
Whoops I thought the thread was dead.

I'm not suicidal, I'm very depressed and mentally unwell but I don't want to end my life.

>>672629303
I try my best to hide the cuts/scars. I wear long sleeves and pants even in heat. I hate when people try to bring attention to them, I don't want people to worry about me. I do enjoy popping pimples though.

>>672629338
I do punch myself, but that's usually only when I'm very upset with myself. I guess it makes more sense the other way around now that I think about it, but I don't really consciously choose to cut when I do, so idk.
>>
>>672629460
This is partly why dating scares me. My scars are pretty severe so I'm afraid of how somebody would react if they saw them, my worst fear would be getting ready have sex and my partner seeing my scars and running out. I know that's probably over-dramatic but I can't shake that thought out of my head.
>>
Its the sexiest thing people can do
>>
File: 1280387169242.jpg (100 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1280387169242.jpg
100 KB, 500x375
cutting is fucking retarded, if you cut yourself you're doing it for attention, not because you're depressed, stop being an edgy teen
>>
>>672630071
That sounds a little dangerous. I think I'll stick to self-harming on the rest of my body.
>>
>>672627015
Ive got nothing against you but personally, i think self harm is retarded. I realize that harming myself without the will to go all the way is stupid and defeats the point of harming myself.
>>
>>672627015
stfu attention whore
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.