[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rekt thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
3 MB, 320x240
Rekt thread
>>
>>672553194
holy shit, lathes, not even once
>>
File: Homer.png (45 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
Homer.png
45 KB, 500x298
> tours the box factory
> they turned my don into a box!
>>
File: ;P.webm (1 MB, 1248x664) Image search: [Google]
;P.webm
1 MB, 1248x664
lol
>>
File: 8D.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
8D.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>
>>672553194
No way thats real, what kind of machine is that? How come it didn't just crush his fingers?
>>
>>672554352
Are you legit retarded?
>>
>>672554352

I don't know what kind that is exactly, but it looks like something similar to a sludge belt press for a wastewater plant. I can tel that's not what it is, but it just looks like a similar machine

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_filter
>>
>>672553194
WARNING: Made in China
>>
File: 1456452560664.gif (1 MB, 194x146) Image search: [Google]
1456452560664.gif
1 MB, 194x146
>>
>>672553294
That's a loom, though.

If he'd fucked with a lathe, he'd be corned beef.
>>
File: 1456773454821.gif (1019 KB, 394x259) Image search: [Google]
1456773454821.gif
1019 KB, 394x259
*bump*
>>
File: dogeturtlerekt.webm (900 KB, 237x333) Image search: [Google]
dogeturtlerekt.webm
900 KB, 237x333
>>672553194
>>
File: .jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>672553194
that escalated quickly
>>
Never seen before, thats awesome. Thanks!
>>
>>672557025
I see what you did there... with the pasta
>>
File: bait.png (4 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
4 KB, 303x166
>>672557025
>>
File: 1456919564409.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1456919564409.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>672557025
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>672557025
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 625x626
>>672557025
>>
>>672553926
What happened here?
>>
>>672557025
What the fuck did you just fucking preach to me you moral fag? I'll have you know I don't recycle. I have over 300 confirmed charges of public littering under my belt, you fucking saint.
>>
File: b84anon.jpg (44 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
b84anon.jpg
44 KB, 500x294
>>672557025
>>
File: e4534634rfjpg.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
e4534634rfjpg.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>672557025
bait
>>
>>672558382
Hey, faggot. We get it. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>672557025
Le maymay
>>
>>672557025
Haha, lost.
>>
>>672557626
>>672557654
>>672557976
>>672558039
>>672558181
>>672558382
Stop replying to him with these stupid fucking images you retard. Go back to fucking reddit with that shit.
>>
>>672557025
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1438816676011.jpg (279 KB, 650x777) Image search: [Google]
1438816676011.jpg
279 KB, 650x777
>>
>>672554352
>>672553194
It's a paper machine of sorts.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d42_1457122214
>>
>>672558136
The aftermath of smoking an entire marijuana
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 392x500
>>672559120
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you low class bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Saiyan Army, and I've been involved in numerous planetary raids on Kanassa, and I have over 300 confirmed genocides. I am trained in gorilla transformations and I’m the top warrior in Freeza's entire elite. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with power the likes of which has never been seen before in this Universe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of scouters across the galaxy and your power level is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, trash. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over nine thousand ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an arsenal of all my ki based attacks and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Namek, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, clown.
>>
>>672559910

copypasta
>>
>>672559873
How new are you?
>>
>>672560036
Newfag
>>
>>672559120
Boring
>>
>>672553194
Oh nice. Let's take a shitty video of someone taking a shitty can't hold still video of their TV and then turn it into a thumbnail sized .gif.
>>
>>672553194
fukn rkt
>>
>>672553194

thats a printing press.

shitty picture but could be paper or plastic. normal for operators to run their hands on the sheet to feel it its smooth (in the case of plastic, ensure it isnt too tacky)

i worked in a extrusion plant, making plastic film for various shit, frozen veggies, shrink film etc.. i was a covering a shift for a useless bitch that got her hand caught a few months before. first thing i told new guy was "STAY AWAY FROM NIPS" which are rollers that roll together to pull media, he said ok, 2 weeks later he lost index finger, i laughed at him.

on the other end there may be a big rubber roller which winds the finished product onto a core (some use turrets)the bitch that got her hand stuck got it stuck on the rubber roller in between the roller and knife assembly, didnt break anything, but the friction from the rubber melted her skin, brilliant nurses wrapped her fingers together and they healed into a paddle. i watched it happedn, i hit the E-stop to get her hand out, i got a $500 bonus. i laughed at her.
>>
>>672553194
I mean why the fuck would you stick your hand on an operating lathe?
>>
Is this now a pasta thread?
>>
>>672560713
a lathe? seriously?
>>
>>672553194
I am surprised it didn't just yank his arm off.
>>
>>672560819
aaaaaand im out
>>
A printing press is a device for applying pressure to an inked surface resting upon a print medium (such as paper or cloth), thereby transferring the ink. Typically used for texts, the invention of the printing press is widely regarded as one of the most influential events in the second millennium,[1] ushering in the period of modernity.[2]
Movable-type presses using cast ceramics were employed in China from the early years of the last millennium. In 1377, the first movable metallic types were invented in Goryeo Dynasty in Korea, which were used to print Jikjishimcheyojeol or simply Jikji, which is the oldest extant movable metal print book.
The printing press was introduced to the West in the Holy Roman Empire by Johannes Gutenberg, around 1440. Gutenberg, a goldsmith by profession, devised a hand mould to create metal movable type, and adapted screw presses and other existing technologies, to create a printing system. The mechanization of bookmaking led to the first mass production of books in Europe.
>>
>>672557616
fucking badass
>>
Yes! Yes! Let us laugh! Laugh at the misfortune of others! HA! HAHA! LOL! I am going to post a naked banana! Won't that just be hilarity personified? HAHA! Look! It's a meme of the twin towers! Thousands of great people died! HA! So much win! Such lulz!

You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.

Please do not twist my words into a new meme text. This is getting out of hand. I do not understand the mentality of you people... at all.

ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ
>>
Yes it is! Yes it is! Let us laugh ! Laugh at the misfortunes of others ! Ha ! Haha ! LOL ! I want to publish a naked banana ! It just will not be anthropomorphic hilarious ? Haha ! Look ! This is the twin towers of the meme ! Thousands of people die great! Ha ! So many victories ! This lulz!

Your " man" is a degenerate lot. I hope the point in your reading life , you look around , the world around you and pause ; look at those faces passing . They are just like you ! They want to love and be loved ! Do not use margin neckbeards be used ! Do not be the laughing stock of the Internet ! These are real people laughing at you ! It is disgusting. It is disgusting.

Please do not misinterpret my words meme to a new text . This is out of control . I do not understand the mentality of these people ...... you at all .
>>
>>672557616
some AC shit
>>
BWAAAAAH!! H'what in the hell did you just say about me, you got danged giblet head? I'll have you know i graduated top of my class at Arlen high in propane and propane and propane accessories, and I have been involved in numerous Vogner Char King sales extravaganzas, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in BTU calibration and I'm the top assistant manager in all of Heimlich County. You are nothing to me but just another valued customer. I will fill up your propane tank with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my got danged words. You think you can get away with saying that asinine garbage about propane on the internet? Think again, you little weasel. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of propane truck drivers across the USA and your address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the convoy, you big baby. The convoy that refills the pathetic little thing you call your propane tanks. You're all filled, you damn moron. I can be anywhere, anytime, and i can service your propane need in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am i extensively trained in propane tank calibration, but i have access to the entire arsenal of the Texas propane gas association and i will use it to its full extent to wipe your charcoal loving ass off the face of the continent, you little bastard. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you got danged idiot. I will kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a month. You're dead, I tell ya h'what.
>>
>>672561880
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Also check my dubs
>>
>>672553194
"Don't ever touch this spot here."
"You mean this one right he- OH GOD WHY?!"
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
This is now a pasta thread
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgustingNEETthat you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became aNEET. A pathetic BananafagNEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “IREALLYREALLYLIKETHISPICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>672559335
nice hair tho
>>
>>672553926
>dealwithit.webm
>>
>>672560546
>brilliant nurses wrapped her fingers together and they healed into a paddle
And then what, they cut it open again or she has a paddle now? lol
>>
>>672562086
Yes! Yes! Let us laugh! Laugh at the misfortune of others! HA! HAHA! LOL! I am going to post a naked banana! Won't that just be hilarity personified? HAHA! Look! It's a meme of the twin towers! Thousands of great people died! HA! So much win! Such lulz!

You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.

Please do not twist my words into a new meme text. This is getting out of hand. I do not understand the mentality of you people... at all.

ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ
>>
>>672562918
Why would you copy and paste my text when it is explicitly stated that I don't want that to happen?
>>
when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.
By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.
When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.
I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.
I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.
When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.
...god I’m fucked up.
>>
>>672562918
>You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.
>Please do not twist my words into a new meme text. This is getting out of hand. I do not understand the mentality of you people... at all.
>>
The negroid brain, with its fewer folds is wholly unsuited to the type of intelligent work required in modern societies. On the other hand, the musculature of the negro physique makes him amply suited to simple, repetitive field work and domestic servitude. The more capable among their race may also rise to positions of factory and manufacturing work. The negro is entirely happy in these positions and unlikely to become uppity or difficult.
It is the rise of the service economy and the growth of the first kind of jobs, with the decline of the latter type of work, coupled with the idea that he is capable of rising to a higher position, a cruel myth fed to him by do-gooder liberals, that has led to idleness for the negro. He has failed in his attempts to better his position and, angry that he was lied to, has lashed out by prodigiously taking to crime and becoming accustomed to living off welfare handouts.
I would argue that the solution is not to hate the negro, but rather to understand his plight. One cannot expect miracles from him, just as one cannot expect a dog to perform surgery or design a building. But you would not hate the dog for that. Like a dog, the negro merely needs to be guided and trained to channel his abilities into socially useful functions.
>>
>>672553194
the guy of white shirt say him: look,touch here. This is a murder.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x400
ITT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIwN7rtjo0

I laughed
>>
He's a good goy, loves his mama
Loves Jesus and Israel too
He's a good goy, wants to bomb Arabs
Joined the army, just waiting for his cue

It's a long day living in America
There's illegals runnin' through the yard
And he's a bad goy 'cos he tried to shoot 'em
He's a bad goy 'cos he aimed for their hearts

And now we're bad, bad goyim
Yeah we're bad, bad goyim

She's a liberal, wants free healthcare
Down at Wall Street, she's holding up a sign
And she's a good goy, voted twice for Obama
But she's a bad goy, for saying 'Free Palestine'

Now we're bad, bad goyim

Bad goyim, now we're, bad goyim, now we're
Bad goyim, now we're, bad goyim, now we're

I want freedom, and cut all the taxes
I think abortion, is every girl's right
I wanna end the, racist war on drugs
But I don't hate that, my skin is white

Now we're bad, bad goyim

Now we're bad, bad goyim oh
Bad goyim
Yeah we're bad, oh bad goyim
>>
>>672563547
oddly satisfying... i wonder what a hand caught in one of those would look like
>>
File: typical chinaman.webm (3 MB, 482x434) Image search: [Google]
typical chinaman.webm
3 MB, 482x434
>>
REMOVEKEBABremove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WEWILLGETYOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it.REMOVEKEBABFROMTHEPREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>672563675
self defense fuck the reporter
>>
>>672563931
maybe the kid was satan
>>
>>672562910
That's awesome.

So now she has a seal flipper.

I hope they're going to do some reconstructive surgery so she has actual digits again.

It would suck (for her) if she ended up stuck with a clumsy slapping device at the end of one arm.

Then again, maybe that's pretty much what she had before, judging from her actions.
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>672563931
Story for that? Or just Asian strategy to deal with overpopulation?
>>
One Punch Man is only for people who are
1. Educated
2. Patient
3. Attentive, and
4. Analytic
One Punch Man rewards people who are intelligent enough to understand it. It doesn't make it easy to follow because it's not for the average anime fan who need everything fucking explained to them like they're goddamn children.

And that's why it's probably the best anime in the past 20-30 years, hands down. It's the first real anime for intellectuals since LoGH...though honestly, I think it might surpass even that.
>>
how should his arm or fingers even be crunched instead of being pulled in

it gets hold of his arm and the rest is just cause and effect,. the body wont just tear, it is firm. it gets pulled hin as one piece
>>
>>672564393
How can you joke about that? If you got kids you wouldn't talk this shit trust me.
>>
It doesn't change the fact that 17kg is babby weight.
I don't think you quite understand. I can bench 110kg for 5 and deadlift 220kg for 5. I have passed a point where my mind and body don't even register weights less than 20kg. In my world objects less than 20kg don't exist.
I am getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym. I am starting to fear my own strength.
>>
>>672564860
I still wanna hear more about Paddle Gal.
>>
>>672564138
>fuck the reporter
They're given scripts to read

>self defense
That went well beyond self defense
>>
>>672564737
if there ever was a racist dad-joke
>>
>>672565027
Fuck off.
>>
Consider the following- have you ever smelled a pine, spruce, or eucalyptus and thought, "I would love to taste and feed on bits of this tree, but I'd hate to get splinters in my mouth." Bleed no more! With new Woooooood Food Catheters! Inject the earthy flavors of your favorite woods directly into your delicious meals! Mahogany bread! Sycamore soup! Rhododendron cube steak! Anything you please! All you need is wood! 'Wood' you care to hear more? Call our wooden hotline for more information about eating the flavors of wood injected into your fuckin food!
>>
>>672553194
Thats horrifying, why would that shit not be covered over? Is it really so important that that part be immediately accessible, or is this just some china level safety measures?
>>
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>672565027
the life is not so serious, the life so serious sick the heart. Calm. Poor kid.
>>
>>672565496
If you watch closely you can see moonrunes. So second.
>>
>>672565758
W-what?
>>
>>672565496
They probably don't expect people to be stupid enough to touch an extremely fast spinning roller.

health and safety slows everything down and makes things more expensive simply to protect the stupid.
>>
File: 6456456.jpg (36 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
6456456.jpg
36 KB, 376x500
>>
File: 9832174391843.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
9832174391843.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>672566035
suck it, faggot
>>
File: not excessive force.webm (1 MB, 352x640) Image search: [Google]
not excessive force.webm
1 MB, 352x640
>>
wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa
>>
>>672566733
Think he's alright?
>>
>>672566733
Can I get link to that
>>
>>672567309
https://i.4cdn.org/b/1457306722197.webm
>>
>>672557616
DID IT JUST TAKE ITS HEAD CLEAN OFF?! FUCKIN BAD ASS
>>
>>672567395
I still can't open it. Can you get the link from liveleak
>>
>>672566733
I would bet money that this is in Latin America
>>
>>672553294
That's not a lathe dumbass
>>
>>672563547
how do cheetos get their shapes?
>>
>>672553926
should have shaked his hand
>>
>>672554210
hey man can we have sauce of the full vids when the guy smash every bycicle
>>
>>672566733
Such a waste of ammo
>>
>>672566733
>https://i.4cdn.org/b/1457306722197.webm
story?
>>
>>672563931
jesus
>>
File: 130023113298.jpg (42 KB, 357x330) Image search: [Google]
130023113298.jpg
42 KB, 357x330
>>672566733
Fucking huemonkeys
>>
>>672555080
darwin award
>>
>>672563931
Why the fuck did noone stop this psycho. Kid got rekt
>>
>>672568548
Just an average slav m8.
>>
File: MustBeTrue.jpg (60 KB, 719x477) Image search: [Google]
MustBeTrue.jpg
60 KB, 719x477
>>672553194
>>
>>672563675
Only in America
>>
File: JDAM vs ISIS.webm (2 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
JDAM vs ISIS.webm
2 MB, 2048x1152
>>
>>672554969
shit made in China is either functional and nice or it kills you
there is no in between
>>
>>672569447
are those air strikes?
>>
>>672566346

What happens if you trip on something and land in that thing?

Covering rotating machines of doom is safety 101.

It costs basically nothing and can save lives.
>>
Way to kill the REKT thread with your pussy shit
>>
File: tony hawk.webm (908 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
tony hawk.webm
908 KB, 400x227
>>
>>672563832
Delicious.
>>
File: caughtupinhiswork.jpg (129 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
caughtupinhiswork.jpg
129 KB, 640x480
>>672553294
>>672555465
>>672567851
>>
File: the old man and the sea.webm (584 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the old man and the sea.webm
584 KB, 480x360
>>
>>672569447
Story?
>>
>>672569772
Nah, guy dropped a couple of grenades
>>
>>672565027
The kid started it. Quit being a faggot.
>>
File: instant bacon.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
instant bacon.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>
>>672568629
Everyone knew the kid had it coming.
>>
>>672558136
He was hit by shrapnel from a carbomb in Syria.
>>
>>672553194
Backstory?
>>
File: navyseal.jpg (214 KB, 592x400) Image search: [Google]
navyseal.jpg
214 KB, 592x400
>>672559120
>>
File: it's just a prank, bro.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
it's just a prank, bro.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>672559672
Yep. That's how my cousin went.

Not even once.
>>
>>672566733
Did he make it?
>>
File: chink_flatfish.webm (2 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
chink_flatfish.webm
2 MB, 300x240
>>672553194
best version
>>
anyone who says "did he die?" is a faggot
>>
>>672554641
Hey it's a valid question. The rate at which the machine sucked him up, he seems almost unlucky that it didn't just tear his fingers out of their sockets
>>
>>672566733
>>
>>672555080
this shit happened where i live, the guy is crippled for a life
>>
>>672571225
sʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ
ʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ
>>
>>672571225
[tiny]how did you do that?[/tiny]
>>
>>672564737
>>
>>672570359
Bye, grandpa
>>
File: 1452481967482.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452481967482.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
>>
>>672553926
Nonchalant as fuck
>>
>>672561314
I think anon saw that in every other Rekt thread, someone fucks with a lathe and then someone replies "why fuck with a lathe", this anon was too dumb to google it and couldn't see a difference, but posted it to impress people he'll never meet
>>
>>672566733
He just needs to walk it off... He'll be fine
>>
>>672566733
>ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ
Checked
>>
>>672570972
I didn't know Michael Bay/ Fox was in the middle east making home movies
>>
File: 1457088067695.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1457088067695.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>>672568942
>>
File: g650g6003709.gif (2 MB, 250x111) Image search: [Google]
g650g6003709.gif
2 MB, 250x111
>>672559335
>>
>>672571533
newfag detected
>>
>>672571056
did he died?
>>
>>672570359

>take me Poseidon, I am yours

what an effort by anyone in that to save him or for him to save himself
>>
>>672566506
>listening
You are both gross, greasy fucks. I think she's a tran maybe.
>>
>>672572051
She keeps telling people she's Latino and from Australia. She forgot she had me added on facebook though.
>>
File: A match.jpg (88 KB, 760x265) Image search: [Google]
A match.jpg
88 KB, 760x265
>>672568942
Dad's hispanic. Mom's from north India where Chans can be found. They move to australia where they fuck a make this bitch. After she's born they move to London.

Figured it out
>>
>>672569797
that fil nam
>>
>>672570972
hard, not seems false flag; but maybe
>>
File: default.gif (1 MB, 590x564) Image search: [Google]
default.gif
1 MB, 590x564
>>672557025
>>
>>672570972
not only they shot a dead corpse, they also burn it.

it's against sharia. looting a body is ok, since it's war. but this shit is not.

Monkeys.
>>
>>672553194

Man, I would click anything that claims to be a "Rekt Thread".
Even if it was eventually a fur thread
>>
>>672572769
She was born in London though after her mother was let into the UK as an Immigrant. I've known her my whole life. All of their children were born in the UK.
>>
>>672559120
lol who are you? ive seen that be posted tons of times.
>>
ᶦ ᶠᵃʳᵗ ˢʰᶦᵗ ᵈᶦᶜᵏˢ
>>
File: GOAL.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
GOAL.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>
>>672573771
His name's Heaven.
>>
>>672563675
They physically assaulted the cashier and jumped over the counter, where customers aren't allowed, probably to assault him some more.

>That's when they were attacked.
>>
>>672565734

No true Japanese would append -san, -chan, -sama, -dono to his name.

Shame on you, 27y.o. Ameritard Ofaggotku Gayjin drawing cheap porn on your 2nd hand iPad playing Disgayea, Final Faggotry, Queersona.
>>
>>672573947
What happened to Heaven? Did he died?
>>
File: alligator loves new pet.webm (3 MB, 320x426) Image search: [Google]
alligator loves new pet.webm
3 MB, 320x426
>>
>>672571491

>doesn't understand gravity

He deserves it for being such a blithering idiot.
>>
>>672566733

>ˢʷᵉᵃʳᶦᶰ' ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵍᵍᵒᵗ
>>
Wrong, so wrong. I wish I was new so I wouldn't have to know the comparison to what /b/ actually used to be about.

This thread has epitomised to me perfectly what /b/ has become, this thread is full of new generation kids with no substance about them. This thread, for any actual long time 4chan user (not even gonna play your game by using the expression), sums up how /b/ has changed. It's full of people just like you. You've ruined /b/ and you're also part of the wider problem - you're a sheep, you've got nothing about you. You're the fucking Kanye West, Kardashians, Jersey Shore, American Idol, fast food, synthetic drugs, over-medicated fucks of this world, your focus is askew, your secret wet dream is to have your own reality show and to walk, talk and act like a bad a$$ rap gangst@rr. You SnapBack cap wearing, MMA wannabe, tattoo sleeve fuck boys are destroying society and this board.

Fuck off back to where you came from and take all your dick head friends with you.
>>
>>672563675
>https://twitter.com/ChrisWragge
is a faggot
>>
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ ᶦˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶦ ᶜᵃᶫᶫ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒᶜᵏ
>>
>>672572543
No one cares.
And she could be from Australia but live in the UK
>>
>>672566733
Excessive force would imply it's actually cops. It's not rofl.
>>
>>672570972
Whait for when the war is over...
And for we are a little more oldiers...
The unknown soldier..
>>
>>672569772
Couple leftover nukes from the Vietnam war
>>
>>672569447
missiles vs flag

and you wonder why your country is broke

werent they bragging about how they were going to corrupt america by making them throw money at shadows 15 years ago? they literally said something along the lines of "all you have to do is put a flag up and they will bomb the area, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of munitions wasted"
>>
>>672569797
that fole name.
kek'd
>>
>>672574761
>ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ ᶦˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶦ ᶜᵃᶫᶫ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒᶜᵏ

ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶜᵃᶫᶫᵉᵈ "ᵐᶦᶰᶦᵃᵗᵘʳᶦˢᵉᵈ"
>>
>>672571056
did he died?
>>

>>
File: leg oppressing machine.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
leg oppressing machine.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>
>>672574138
miami?
>>
File: full contact bowling.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
full contact bowling.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>
File: Bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
Bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>672557025
>>
File: live action qwop.gif (1000 KB, 400x179) Image search: [Google]
live action qwop.gif
1000 KB, 400x179
>>
File: flappy feet.gif (2 MB, 280x267) Image search: [Google]
flappy feet.gif
2 MB, 280x267
>>
>>672575791
That dumb fucking look on her face before the accident makes me feel just a little less bad for her. Nonetheless, that looks fucking awful.
>>
>>672554102

Nice double kill
>>
>>672563547
I love it
>>
>>672559873
Zod is a fag
>>
>>672566506
hey, listen here pal. no one asked for your shitty story, or your opinion. get a life kid. btw good quality b8 m8.
>>
>>672557025
kek...pasta
>>
>>672553194

that is awesome OP. love the way the other guy just backs the fuck away. "wasn't me. Wasn't me"
>>
File: backward knees.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
backward knees.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
>>672554319
Why the 360?
>>
>>672555893
Love the open hand like "What are you doing?! YOU IDIOT MACHINE."
>>
File: wrappedup.png (669 KB, 639x477) Image search: [Google]
wrappedup.png
669 KB, 639x477
>>672553194
>>
>>672555893

noice!
>>
>>672576949
360 noscope
>>
File: 1456780450206s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1456780450206s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>672557025
>complaining about people on 4Chan

Newfag alert.
>>
>>672576943
shit i was waiting for it
>>
>>672566506
boi you and your whore are more orange than a fucking orange itself, if it somehow isn't b8
>>
>>672576943
fuck you with that file name. I puckered my asshole that entire time for nothing.
>>
>>672575508
gotem
>>
>>672568629
because they're chinese

>>672564737
No. Generally Chinese have no sympathy for anyone. It's a reoccurring theme in just about every Chinese rekt video.
>>
>>672571043
I thought we'd see masturbation at the end.
>>
File: 1457125501324.gif (3 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1457125501324.gif
3 MB, 400x286
>>672559120
Well meme'd my friend!
>>
>>672560332
It's most likely a security employee discretely recording CCTV footage with his cellphone even though he's not allowed to do so. Stop your bitching and enjoy some decent rekage.
>>
File: 1428189156266.gif (4 MB, 288x360) Image search: [Google]
1428189156266.gif
4 MB, 288x360
>>672575791
>>672576549

she faked it the whole time. see?
hence the dumb look on her face
>>
File: JacksonPollock.webm (663 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JacksonPollock.webm
663 KB, 1920x1080
>>672553194
>>
>>672577494
Same here hahaha
>>
>>672570359

dat file name
>>
>>672577369
>taking the bait
>saving a thumbnail
Retard alert.
>>
>>672576943
oh thank god
>>
>>672553926
He died with such a classy pose.
>>
>>672574138
thats a crocodile, not an alligator. The more you know.
>>
>>672569797
u rekt me wit filename
bretty gud :DDDDD
>>
>>672570705

we'll take M80's and blow up some meat!!!
>>
>>672576943
Are those 20 and 25lb plates?
>>
>>672578096
kilos most likely
>>
File: chestburster.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chestburster.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>672578047
Actually, I believe that is Tannerite.
>>
>>672574839
She changes her race and where she claims she is from daily though, just like how often she changes boyfriends. Once told my friend she's Japanese and from Hawaii.
>>
>>672554319
What's with the little dance...niggers...such strange behavior. That's why I avoid them..you never know what they might do.
>>
File: cat vs girl.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cat vs girl.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>672575791

>opportunity to grab the titty

that guy is pretty smooth
>>
>>672577871
>using the same tactic with shittier bait

come on
>>
File: wild dog attacks tree-panda.webm (639 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
wild dog attacks tree-panda.webm
639 KB, 450x360
>>
File: ByeByeNig.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ByeByeNig.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>>
>>672563675
niggers
>>
File: 3rdWorldAnaesthetist.webm (629 KB, 346x350) Image search: [Google]
3rdWorldAnaesthetist.webm
629 KB, 346x350
>>672577745
>filename
Kek
>>
>>672563547
Satisfying as hell to watch.
>>
>>672578568

what a pussy
>>
>>672578683
Dumbass nigroids
>>
>>672577369
>newfag
It's copy pasta
>>
>>672578675
That's a lion. Dogs have longer snouts and non-retractable claws.
>>
File: images (1).png (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
8 KB, 224x225
>>672557025
>>
>>672578857
I always wanted to do this
>>
>>672577369
>taking the bait
>saving thumbs
welcome newfriend
>>
>>672578398
story?
>>
>>672563931
that kid could have started ww4
>>
>>672578857
>filename
many keks
>>
>>672576943
Dat ending. Her day is so fucking ruined. Max rek.
>>
>>672578568
lol serves her right
>>
>>672553194
Is he ok?
>>
File: syrian flash mob.webm (3 MB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
syrian flash mob.webm
3 MB, 1279x720
>>
File: Friends,Romans,Countrymen...webm (2 MB, 768x496) Image search: [Google]
Friends,Romans,Countrymen...webm
2 MB, 768x496
>>
>>672577369
no wait a second guys this is bait too its like inception but with bait
>>
>>672566733
fuck these cops. that's why guns should be banned. this is what happens when you get trigger happy when stopping a pedestrian. the family should sue.
>>
File: actually kinda cute.webm (3 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
actually kinda cute.webm
3 MB, 480x640
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.