[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you carry a knife and gun everyday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: EDCk.jpg (266 KB, 1180x864) Image search: [Google]
EDCk.jpg
266 KB, 1180x864
Why don't you carry a knife and gun everyday?
>>
illigal
>>
>>672463220

>2016
>being a cuck
>>
Because im european. You dont fucking need a gun to survive here
>>
bcus i live in california
>>
File: really2.jpg (9 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
really2.jpg
9 KB, 203x219
>>672464001

>Muslims raping your moms, sisters, daughters
>Muslims killing everyone
>don't need a gun
>>
I do but the knifes more of a tool for me as opposed to protection.
>>
>>672464001
Did you forget about the muslim invasion on Europe?
or are you one of the invaders? if you are it makes sense that you dont like guns, hard to rape someone if they have a gun.
>>
File: 1437504322809.png (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437504322809.png
63 KB, 500x500
i do
i also carry baggies, a scale, and a money clip.

because im a fucking drug dealer.
>>
>>672464001
>hourly beheadings in the streets
well, i guess i never have to worry about the king of england coming in my house like homer simpson always warned me about
>>
>>672463144
Because we cant have nice things in Britannia
>>
I live in a white neighborhood.
>>
Not a pussy. But I do have a little knife, it is tactical and just handy.
>>
>>672463144
Dubs and a USP.

OP you're one sexy bastard.
>>
>>672464569

I know what I'm doing.

I've had my USP for close to 9 years now, and it still is my favorite handgun, and I've fired dozens of other ones.
>>
>>672463144
Because I'm not a little bitch that has to put my pride and safety in a piece of metal that shoots a smaller piece of metal
>>
>>672463144
because all i have are hunting rifles. Im saving up for a les baer though :) cant wait to go to the range.
>>
File: 570118478.jpg (514 KB, 1024x960) Image search: [Google]
570118478.jpg
514 KB, 1024x960
>>672464839
>manual safety on a carry handgun

>I know what I'm doing.
>>
File: 1439086368902.jpg (28 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1439086368902.jpg
28 KB, 480x359
>>672464996
>>
I live in Finland.

Im glad I dont need to.
>>
>>672465063

Weak bait, but some people don't have a problem flipping off a safety all the time. I also have many guns like Glocks without them. Have no problem going back and forth.

It's also a good idea with a trigger that short and light, and you can always carry it in double action.
>>
>>672463144
I always carry a a knife , without it i fell naked , i live in europe and i'm a male , is illegal thou because the size of it , so i modified a multitools to lodge it into it , even so the original was already quite big and sharp but because it in the original version in case needd doesn't give a good handling , this one instead come out all together because the way i modify the tool .
>>
>>672463144
Because I don't need one, as I live in an unarmed country
>>
>>672465425

Where is that? You really have no guns or knives in your country? How do you cut things or defend your country from being taken over?
>>
>>672464237
I love guns but i dont need to carry one.

Those Muslim fags dont scare me
>>
>>672464113
Me, my mom and my gf havent been raped yet. If this would happen i would burn those fuckers not shoot them
>>
>>672465236
Take a training course sometime. I'd recommend Valor Ridge, Center T, Haley Strategic and some of the Tac Response classes. Shooting at the range is just play time. Go to an advanced training course and you will most likely change what you carry assuming you can afford to do so. I used to carry a Beretta 92 that I had tricked out by Wilson Combat and I loved it, still do. After 2 pistol classes I couldn't stand the safety anymore. I can work the safety all day at the range, I carried an M9 for 6 years and never had any issues, but 2 classes where the instructors and trying to take you out of your comfort zone and make you react to real world shit and I decided I needed something different. I know I could have trained around it, but when my life could be on the line I'd rather just simplify everything so I can still manage to pull it off in a panic.

yeah i know your ego probably just exploded but seriously, i'm not trying to rustle your jimmies, i just dont think you know what you;re doing.
>>
I always carry 2 pocket knifes on me.
>>
File: edc.jpg (332 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
332 KB, 1296x864
>>672463144
but I do
>>
>>672466955
Lol still drunk.
I meant kill Not rape
>>
>>672463144

OP, what model Spyderco is that? Pretty nice.
>>
I carry a pocket knife because they come in handy pretty often. No need to carry a gun and the people who do are almost always laughably fat and stupid looking.
>>
>>672467080

Dude. Did you not read my post or something? I own plenty of guns without a manual safety. In fact I personally own 5 Glocks, some I even carry for self-defense.

Still doesn't change the fact that the USP is my favorite. . .
>>
>>672463587
You don't understand how to use that curse.
>>
File: Southard.jpg (1 MB, 1795x1092) Image search: [Google]
Southard.jpg
1 MB, 1795x1092
>>672467413

Sypderco Southard. My favorite folding knife I own, bar none.
>>
I agree for open-carrying.
>>
>>672465298
Post picture?
>>
>>672463144
>live in america
>not 21 yet
>Government is literally forcing me to risk my life everyday to follow it's laws
>>
no ccl, don't trust my knife skills
>>
>>672467730
I don't care what you own, I care what you carry, and from what I can tell you carry a USP. If you carry a Glock sometimes, you might as well carry one all the time. Or whatever manual safety-free handgun you prefer. I mean really, doesn't consistency mean anything to you? You should keep everything as patterned as possible so your muscle memory is consistent and when you really need to handle your business you wont fumble.

tldr:
manual safety and superfluous actions bad
consistency and simplicity good
>>
File: DSC_0524.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0524.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>672467920
My new delica 4, very nice
>>
>>672468884

The thing is I have no problem going back and forth between them, and I have shoot, a lot.

I carry the USP in the winter because it allows me to be able to shoot with gloves on. That's my biggest problem with Glocks. The trigger guards are too thick and don't have enough room for gloves. Other than that I carry my Glock 32 and/or Glock 43.

The USP is also much more accurate than any of my Glocks, and the grip is tits.
>>
>>672468884
How do you know he wasn't in the military and trained to carry a handgun with a manual safety?
>>
>>672463144

A) I'm not a pussy

B) I don't live in a shitty third world country where I need to carry a defensive weapon when I go out.
>>
>>672463144
Because I am not a gigantic faggot
>>
File: 20151225_122340.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151225_122340.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
only 20 so the gun has to wait a couple months but this my knife
>>
Because I'm not a moron.
>>
>>672463144
i have 3 guns, but i'm not a faggot that needs to show them off all the time
>>
>>672463144
Because I don't live in the middle east.
>>
because Im not a rape victim, I'm not scared of my own shadow like the amerifag cucks
>>
>>672468296
If you live in a country where not carrying a weapon when you go out constitutes "risking your life" you probably live in an under developed African country, you say you live in America, this means America is much shitier than I first thought.
>>
>>672463144
Because i don't live in America, which has homicide rates alike most other third world shitholes.
>>
>>672463144
I don't live in an African country where I need a weapon when I go our everyday.

Let me guess you live in Liberia or Niger?
>>
File: jackwtf.gif (2 MB, 201x166) Image search: [Google]
jackwtf.gif
2 MB, 201x166
>>672469981
>which has homicide rates alike most other third world shitholes.

But that's wrong, you nigger.
>>
Because I don't live on a shit hole country where I need to carry a weapon to be safe.
>>
>>672463144
my mom wont let me :(
>>
File: 1441569576843.png (568 KB, 867x1054) Image search: [Google]
1441569576843.png
568 KB, 867x1054
>>672463144
cause i don't live in a shit-tier country where people get shot everyday.. have plenty of weapons for target and hunting though.. but we don't carry them around like stupid fat americants.
>>
For one I'm not a pussy American who needs his metal security blanket to make me feel better.
>>
>>672470151

Do you wear a seatbelt when you drive, even though you don't plan on getting into an accident?

Do you have a fire extinguisher, or smoke detector even then you don't plan on having a fire?

If so, why don't you own a gun? Is your life, or your families not worth protecting?
>>
>>672470148
you're right, it's even worse in America.
>>
>>672469489
Because I was in the military and was trained to carry with a manual safety and its complete bullshit.

Just because we do it in the service doesn't mean we can't improve after, unless you're sf/sof you're training was garbage, no exceptions. They dumb it down so any tard can learn it and they just hope they taught you enough to keep you alive.

>>672469371
Shooting isn't the same as training. Get some training, bro. It can save your life and its pretty affordable. I'm also skeptical about the USP being more accurate than a comparable Glock. You're comparing a full sized handgun to a compact and a subcompact, of course the full sized is going to be more accurate by virtue of having a longer barrel. Trigger guards are a valid concern though. I had to get shooting gloves with no index finger tip for winter. Carrying a larger Glock might solve this issue though.
>>
>>672470341

lol, top kek logic
>>
I'm not old enough to get a CPL, so I don't carry a gun, but I will when I am old enough and can afford it.

I do, however, carry three knives at all times - one as a tool, it's rather dull but a really tough blade and was cheap, a Swiss, also for a tool, they make terrible weapons, and one that I keep sharp in case the worst happens and I'm forced to use it. Works quite well for me. If you're not an idiot about them, nobody is ever really bothered even when things say "no knives allowed."
>>
>>672470341
Lol Dat logic

Again I don't live in a shitty country where needing a gun for protection is practical in anyway.
>>
>>672470341
>American logic at its finest

No wonder the USA is the global D student.
>>
i don't live in a scary black neighborhood

[Spoiler] At least not anymore [\Spoiler]
>>
>>672470477
>Shooting isn't the same as training. Get some training, bro. It can save your life and its pretty affordable. I'm also skeptical about the USP being more accurate than a comparable Glock. You're comparing a full sized handgun to a compact and a subcompact, of course the full sized is going to be more accurate by virtue of having a longer barrel. Trigger guards are a valid concern though. I had to get shooting gloves with no index finger tip for winter. Carrying a larger Glock might solve this issue though.

Dude. I have had training. It's not an issue for me, especially when I carry it 3-4 months as my CC.

It is by far more accurate than any Glock. It's the trigger. The Match trigger on the USP blows away anything that a stock glock has, including their competition models. It works for me, and is right up there IMO with a very nice 1911 trigger. The break is like glass and very light.

And I also have a Glock 17 and 20. Both have too small of a trigger guard for gloves in the winter.
>>
Is a gun NEEDED on a daily basis? No. But I'd rather carry every day and never need my gun than not have it when I do need it.
>>
>>672470905
>>672471018
>>672470505

saying "lol" is not a proper response. I guess you couldn't handle the truth bomb :/
>>
>>672470341
By that logic I should get an Earthquake survival kit, where I'm at never gets Earthquakes but I still should get an Earthquake kit to protect my family dispite it being utterly pointless for me to own.
>>
>>672471108

Now that is dangerous thinking Burger. According to these Eurocucks >>672470505
>>672470905
>>672471018
You're not thinking logically at all, for some reason they never specify.
>>
>>672471207
just lol
>>
File: laughkermit.jpg (71 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
laughkermit.jpg
71 KB, 956x960
>>672471257

>implying something that never happens like an earthquake in a certain area, is comparable to something that does happen everywhere like rape, assault, robbery murder etc.

You just went full retard, Eurocuck.
>>
>>672471207
If by truth you mean wrong sure.

I don't need a gun as I don't live in a crappy country where I need a gun to protect my self, it's just not practical in any way for me to own a gun as I simply don't need it.

If you live in a country where you need a gun to protect your self you probably live in Africa or a country on par with African countries.
>>
>>672471456
But that's the thing, situations where I need a gun for protection happen so infrequently it's not even a concern, I don't lock my doors I don't have a gun I walk around downtown at night, abd the worst that happend to me was a black guy stopped me to return my wallet that fell out of my bag.

Jesus you make the US sound like a third world crime ridden hell hole, if it's that bad there I'll be sure never to visit and I'll stay in the developed first world.
>>
>>672470341

american logic at its finest
>>
>>672463144
i carry a knife at all times, however i have no gun license as of yet
>>
>>672471835
The funny thing is they truly don't understand, they live in a shitty crime filled country that's so bad they can't comprehend other developed countries arn't like the US.

They think other countries are as barbaric and shitty as their own.
>>
>>672463144
Coz my cawk is big. Peeps get scared of my big cawk so i don't need another weapon
>>
>>672471795
>But that's the thing, situations where I need a gun for protection happen so infrequently it's not even a concern,

Maybe, but the cost of having a gun pales in comparison to consequences of not having one, which is things like death. . . Is your life or your families not valuable and worth protecting with something reasonably affordable like a gun?
>>
>>672472015

This.

"BUT BUT MUH FREEDOMS , MUH AMENDMENTS"
>>
>>672472108
You just don't get it do you, the worst that could happen is maybe a burglary, but burglars arn't armed nor would I be willing to kill someone over a stolen TV.

You Americans are so dumb, shelterd, and barbaric is comedic to see how you think, like fuck man have you ever been outside your shitty country? I'm guessing not.

I'm going to bed now, I'll leave you to your tiny penis gun security blanket complex and pitty you for living in such an awfule.
>>
>>672471098
Where did you train and what proficiency did they get you too? Some places are pretty kiddie grade and you don't even get down and dirty. If you really want to know if your USP is something you can depend on 24/7 in some seriously shit conditions I'd suggest taking Way of the Gun at Tac Response. I can see why you like the trigger, did it come in the pistol or did you get it aftermarket? I personally don't fuck around with aftermarket stuff, I keep my internals as close to factory fresh for reliability sake. I don't know jack about HK after market triggers but the Glock ones I've played with don't survive any real use and frequently caused issues. If you really plan on sticking with a USP as a carry gun you might want to look into Wilson Combat to get the safety turned into a decocker instead. Its what I plan on doing with my old Beretta.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 250x201
>>672463144
I carry a victorinox multitool but in my country it is so peacefull and no dangerous animals that there is absolutely no reason to own a gun
>>
>>672472108
Surely your more likely to get killed if you pull a gun on some nigger who is trying to rob you?

I'd rather just let the monkey steal my TV and get the fuck away from my family than risk a shoot out in my living room.

But, you know, merica'
>>
>>672472536
>You just don't get it do you, the worst that could happen is maybe a burglary,

But that's wrong you idiot. I'm disregarding the rest of your response because you have failed to reach the minimum criteria to join the adult conversation.

>>672472593

Several intermediate to advanced pistol training classes to the police academy. I've shot probably 30k+ rounds through pistols, including about 6k through my USP. I installed the trigger myself. It's the HK match trigger. The pistol is more than adequately reliable. Of the few malfunctions I've had in that time all could be contributed ammo.
>>
>>672463144
Because finland. Land of autism
>>
>>672472593

Also there is nothing preventing me from carrying it in double action, which I also have no problem with shooting or transitioning from. There is also nothing preventing me from carrying it cocked and unlocked.
>>
File: 1441016477643.jpg (13 KB, 522x394) Image search: [Google]
1441016477643.jpg
13 KB, 522x394
>>672472866
Spoken like a person with home owners insurance, but has never claimed.
>>
>>672473085
>police academy
Oh, so you've never had any real training...

Here, you need to up your game bro.
https://tacticalresponse.com/collections/training

btw this is where LEOs go when they want to get their shit legit. Its run by a bunch of former LEOs who went to Iraq with Blackwater to training Iraqi Police and ended up getting it a bunch of "gunfights", then they decided to use their experience to train others. One of them, Jay Gibson, was a SEAL, the rest of the cadre were Metro Police as far as I know.
>>
>>672472866
>Surely your more likely to get killed

You're an idiot. Really, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>672473538

That's nice. I'll keep that in mind when I want to spend a lot of time taking myself from the top .1% of shooters to the top .01%.
>>
>>672473085
lol, you know nothing
>>
I'm swiss and i have both of these in my pocket knife
>>
>>672473700
>top .1%
Sure, bro. Because poking holes in paper is the best way to prepare yourself.

>>672473915
He knows more than you. Here in the US armed robberies that end with the unarmed victims dead aren't uncommon. Between the methheads, crackheads and gang members there is plenty for US citizens to carry a gun for. I live in a small town in the midwest and never needed to a gun outside the military until they closed the Chicago projects and shipped the ghetto folk out into the country with the intent of giving their kids a better life. The massive influx of inner city black caused crime to skyrocket. We went from 1 murder in the last 25 years to 3 murders in the first month. People started buying guns and learning to defend themselves, now most of the thugs are dead or locked up but people have gotten used to the idea of protecting themselves.

btw, over 70% of all violent crimes are committed by blacks in this country, you may have blacks in your country as well but I can assure you they are nothing like the savages we have here. Not trying to say all blacks are violent criminals, but there is enough of a pattern to be cautious.
>>
I carry a knife, but as a tool. I'm not a faggot and guns are hard to get in my country, partly why I don't need one to defend myself.
>>
>>672474626
I want a gun because I don't want to have to get into a knife fight.

If someone comes at me with a knife I'd rather just shoot them.

You know what the first rule of knife fighting is? don't get in a fucking knife fight because even if you win you will still be cut to shit and bleeding out. Thats from Doug Marcaida, world renowned knife fighter.
>>
File: P1011496 (2).jpg (2 MB, 1897x2399) Image search: [Google]
P1011496 (2).jpg
2 MB, 1897x2399
>>672463144
Oh but I do
>>
File: 1456896363779s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1456896363779s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
because i'm not a paranoid retard, op.
>>
>>672476079
>two mags
are you planing a crime anon?
>>
>>672463144
only a knife bro,I live in spain and if I carry my ilegal gun(legal guns are very hard to had the license) the cops fuck me...more on less 3 years on prison
>>
>>672476209
I would assume its for malfunctioned induced reloads. If your gun jams, you strip the current mag, rack the shit out of the slide, then insert a fresh mag. The backup mag is in case his first one fails. When guns have issues they are frequently magazine related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA_LthvrGTE
>>
Don't carry my gun yet, usually have plenty of knives on me though. Should be carrying the gun by the end of the month.

>>672471795
I'm not worried either but I'd rather gut a motherfucker than bend over, spread'em, and ask senpai to be gentle the first time someone tries shit. If you are not willing to fight to protect yourself (or your loved ones) then you deserve what you get. Rolling over for Tyrone, or in your case Ahmed, is asking for a new hole or a filled one.

I'm sure there are places you don't go for the same reason we try to avoid "the hood" in some places here. Crime knows very few borders.

>>672472866
Action beats reaction and Tyronecius McNignogington III is probably not trained to react faster than you can draw and shoot with some good practice.

For your example, what happens if he sees your fine ass wife and decides he wants to get his dick wet and maybe make a few niglets? Assuming you have a young daughter and he gets that same idea what then? Cheer from the sidelines? "Don't cum baby! Don't let this nice man who is stealing our stuff and fucking you like a toy make you cum!"

With a weapon you can put a few new holes in him rather than risk getting those of your loved ones filled and glazed.
>>
>>672476209
More bullets = better.
>>
>>672476581
I imagine it would also be pretty nice to have the extra ammo if needed.
>>
>>672476762
Oh most certainly. I am always a fan of being prepared for worst case scenarios.
>>
It's amazing how many people trust criminal scum alive to not rape and murder them. It's like a deer trusting a tiger stalking him from a nearby bush to only nibble a little.
>>
>>672464113
Proof Amerifags are literally dumb as shit and will believe anything.
>>
>>672477297
Considering how hard the krauts apparently tried to cover up that it happened at all you might want to reconsider that statement.
>>
>>672475074
Wtf man
>>
File: 1443384692304.jpg (105 KB, 704x527) Image search: [Google]
1443384692304.jpg
105 KB, 704x527
>>672477297
>>
>>672477652
If youre referring to one incident in one country in europe where the peoole were alsosaved by refugees then you sre literally living up to my statement.
This is why youre likely to have trump as your next president, your whole country is autistic.
>>
File: 1452153550825.jpg (103 KB, 456x609) Image search: [Google]
1452153550825.jpg
103 KB, 456x609
>>672477982
>>
>>672477982
Not actually referring to one incident. Apparently there were a bunch of rapes by "refugees" and the krauts shat themselves and tried to cover the whole thing up for some reason.
>>
>>672463144
Why not carrying both in combination?

>Protip: Never stab through the ribcage. Your knife could get stuck there. Or just carry a foldable shovel with you. Wehrmacht's joice 1939-1945.
>>
File: 1440569117121.png (472 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
1440569117121.png
472 KB, 500x562
>>672477982
blah blah blah whine more
>>
>>672477936
The turkish flag? In Germany? There have been loads of turkish living peacefully in germany for decades, its where the doner kebab was invented. This picture was probably taken during a world cup or something anyways as most people across europe arent brainwashed into getting an erection over flying their flag.
Fail harder American 'intelligence'.
>>
>>672478475
But what if you have like 15 other knives bro? You can make it look like he fucked with the cartels!
>>
>>672463144
because i dont live amongst niggers.
>>
Carry my ruger pistol and kershaw knife eerday mang
>>
File: 1443149162376.png (164 KB, 639x745) Image search: [Google]
1443149162376.png
164 KB, 639x745
>>672477982
..and now so is part of Europe
>>
>>672478251
Looks like the scene of a school shoot out in America.
>>
>ITT: Which country is worse? USA or Germany?
>>
>>672464001
i am euro, and i carry a pocket knife ever, is cool
>>
>>672463144
Benchmade 51, but no gun yet because poorfag. I want a nice revolver though.
>>
File: 1446549887815.jpg (28 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1446549887815.jpg
28 KB, 456x320
Because I have literally no reason
>>
>>672478562
>turkish living peacefully in germany for decades
>eurocucks actually believe this

I was stationed in germany, the turks are just as bad as the inner city niggers here, all the germans i hung out with hated them. my buddy Tobie got his ass kicked for being white in the wrong neighborhood.

fuck arabs, fuck muslims, fuck europe for failing .
>>
>>672464113
>>672470341
Go back to /pol/. >>672476678

>>672476678
Especially you, racist cunt.
>>
>>672478703
shit school shooters WISH they could get a kill count that high
>>
>>672478251
the fuck?
>>
>>672478904
>implying that the concept of Europe ever worked
Oh, and where were you stationed if i could ask you?
>>
>>672463144
Coz I'm too much of an autistic beta Fagan to go outside
>>
File: GP2RM.jpg (60 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
GP2RM.jpg
60 KB, 1280x960
>>672470477
>>672468884
>>672467080

Why do you care so much? I personally don't care for a manual safety since it's fucking pointless, but I can't understand why it would wind you up this much.

Let it go my negro. At least he's packing. You give CC holders, 2nd amendment supporters and gun enthusiasts everywhere a bad name with that shit attitude of yours.
>>
>>672463144

Because my country understands that both, a system leaving too many poor and disenfranchised and thus leading to despair and crime, and handing out guns to as many citizens as possible, would be an obvious recipe for disaster. Since we do neither, nobody feels a remote need to carry weapons.
>>
File: 1447174204167.jpg (175 KB, 1440x1519) Image search: [Google]
1447174204167.jpg
175 KB, 1440x1519
>>672479172
You have your katana and a crossbow, amirite?
>>
>>672463144
Because I don't live in a third world country
>>
i live in new york it's almost impossible to get a conceal carry permit here. you need thousands of dollars and a good lawyer and it's just not worth the effort. but i do carry a four inch folding knife everywhere, there's lots of niggers in my neighborhood.
>>
>>672479327
I don't feel the need to answer that...
>>
Just got a 1k credit increase. I like magnums. What should be my first gun?
>>
>>672479082
Bamberg
Also spent a couple months in Wuppertal before joining the military.
>>
File: best gun.jpg (32 KB, 540x381) Image search: [Google]
best gun.jpg
32 KB, 540x381
>>672479462
>>
>>672478936
Would rather you go back to tumblr.

Understanding that it's probably going to be a nigger isn't based on racist bullshit, but on the fact that the majority of crime in the US is legitimately committed by dumb fucking monkey ass niggers that are not worth defending.
>>
Constitutional carry laws just passed in my state. Over 21 you can concealed carry a handgun with no license.
>>
>>672479578
That's just silly.
>>
>>672478936
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>672479327
Yes. But its a reverse edge katana. Not like all the casual beta autists. It can cut clean through cars and bullets as if it were only butter
>>
>>672479281
gj anon, you are prepared when a pigeon is trying to assassinate you.
>>
>>672479861
I will shank him right in his pigeon heart and watch the life drain from his tiny eyes.
>>
>>672463144
No black people in my area.
>>
>>672479249
I am a firm and fanatical believer that if you carry a gun you need to be at the top of your game for you own sake and the sake of anyone who may depend on you when shit goes bad. I don't want to have to rely on some half ass clown in a situation that requires a competent shooter. Since leaving the military I've found that finding dependable teammates is almost impossible without reconnecting with other servicemen. As far as I'm concerned people who aren't legit with their skill are giving themselves a bad name. Sure, owning guns in a right, but carrying one daily is a seriously responsibility that too many faggots don't take seriously enough, its a fucking tool meant for killing not some iPhone accessory. If you CC you'd better be on your game otherwise you're just a burden and a philanderer.
>>
>>672464365
Jesus Christ. Where do Americans get their news on Europe from.
>>
>>672480288
Piers Morgan....
>>
>>672479548
It's a nice place, too bad they plan to turn the barracks into a concentration ca-, i mean camp for refugees....instead to give this place our army and letting those refugees starve or freeze to death. But fun fact: There aren't that many refugees in Germany as you think. Some of them have 5 or more identites to get more money and feasting on our social system like lazy maggots. And a 2nd fun fact: Since the refugee crisis there is an increased interest for the "Kleiner Waffenschein" (small weapon carrying license) It allows you to carry every knife up to sword size and small guns with non-deadly ammo. And this for only ~50โ‚ฌ.
>>
Because I literally haven't seen a poor person in 7 years. Only the poor would trouble me and without that filth around I need no my worry.

Why don't you simply move to a nicer neighbourhood? Or Alaska even.
>>
File: IMG_5418.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5418.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
no guns (except for these pythons), new knife though
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 440x295) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 440x295
>>672480356
How many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin?
>>
>>672480648
aw wtf phone
>>
>>672480431
I hear gun sales in Europe are skyrocketing in response to the influx of arabs. Poland and Hungary in particular from what I hear. Hopefully Germany will awaken once again and drive these mongrel invaders into the fucking sea. Merkel can't keep Germany cucked forever.
>>
>>672480648
Lol I love how it's only ever chubby Americans and niggers that carry weapons
>>
>>672480693
lol i know that feel bro
>>
File: fuckpierce.jpg (135 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fuckpierce.jpg
135 KB, 500x500
>>672480687
>>
>>672463144

Because I don't need to, I've got two hands and a smart brain to use instead.
>>
>>672480842
>smart brain
your brain is so smart
it thinks real good
you outthink bullets
>>
>>672480797
lol weapon. i'll be honest i just kinda like knives so i bought one, and carry it now cuz why the fuck not.came in handy a few times, and it seems like every time i dont have it i need it. also my military is better
>>
>>672480759
Yeah, i even hear some integrated turks saying "We need a new Hitler here." Even our integrated muslims are hating most refugees. And the funniest thing: Even the jews say that we should close our borders for the muslims.
>>
>>672480944

Having a gun won't stop bullets either, newfriend.
>>
>>672481308
no but you can shoot first
or force a retreat
>>
File: patriot.jpg (346 KB, 770x1024) Image search: [Google]
patriot.jpg
346 KB, 770x1024
>>672463144
Because I have a penis of sufficient length.
>>
I live in the Channel Islands, I don't need to
>>
>>672470469
/thread
>>
File: IMG_381839.jpg (83 KB, 441x536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_381839.jpg
83 KB, 441x536
but i do carry a knife everyday, op.

guns aren't that easy to get a hold of in europe tho.

legally, at least.

it's not like i feel in danger when i'm walking down the street tho.

>mfw i am thankful to not live in americunt

>mfw euromaster

ps: pic is me.
>>
>>672481524

And then get arrested for illegal possession of a firearm. If someone is robbing me, which is the only circumstance I can imagine I would have a gun trained on me, they are most likely close enough for me to disarm. I'm quick, I know how, and I've already disarmed a motherfucker that pulled a knife on me.

>inb4 libtard, I love shooting guns and I'm a damn good shot too.
>>
Probation just ended time to go buy a new knife, any countryfag who actually goes outside needs one and in the city, Niggers. Don't get caught without your towel either (I prefer black hanky) if you don't know why you need one you haven't lived.
>>
>>672463144
Because I'm faster than a majority of people and would just run if someone pulled a gun or any kind of weapon on me
>>
>>672481967
I don't believe any of your claims. Talking big online doesn't mean shit and being able to disarm one man doesn't make you a master. If its illegal then don't carry one, but don't act like you're better off without it. You're just puffing yourself up like some internet tough guy but you're not convincing.

Feel free to disagree with me though, I know you will because your ego depends on your self image.
>>
>>672482247

I don't care if you believe me or not frankly, it doesn't affect my life in the slightest.
>>
>>672465063
Not op, but my carry has a manual saftey. If you spend enough time training that saftey is off before the gun even reaches a firing position.
>>
File: ohboy bush8.jpg (34 KB, 511x450) Image search: [Google]
ohboy bush8.jpg
34 KB, 511x450
>>672481967
>look at all this bullshit....
>>
>>672482149
>thinks he can outrun bullets
>Top kek award
>>
Honest question, why is /k/ leaking so much?
>>
>>672463144

more sooner than later, you would be tempted to use them
>>
live in straya cunt, not afraid of our own shadows
>>
>>672478657
hahahah
retarded nigger babies
>>
>>672482559
Bullshit.
Carried an M9 in the Army, carried a 92 after, after doing some serious training I came to the conclusion that i will never be as fast with a safety as i would without. People like to talk about training like it will somehow prevent your body from going wonky the moment the adrenaline hits you. You can rock out on the range all day without issue, but the moment you add stress, discomfort, and mechanical issues to your training you will find that a manual safety is just one more superfluous step slowing you down. This is something you really need to get some hardcore training to understand though. Most classes out there are kiddie grade, LEO academies and non-sf/sof mil training don't compare to some of the more real world training courses you can take. Muscle memory doesn't mean shit if your hands aren't working because its too cold, you're wet, and you're on an adrenaline rush.
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 161x90) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 161x90
Because of this dickhead
>>
>>672470194

for me the weapons are like jewelry for a woman , because I do not bring a knife to kill people , you fagot ... is like a gold necklace for a woman
>>
Illegal here.
But i want to carry one anyway. Just in case.
The outskirts of Rome have become quite dangerous in the last 10 years.
Fucking gypsies.
>>
>>672482829
>too drunk to know fear
>>
>>672463144
because i'm not a nigger and don't live in Compton
>>
>>672463144
i live in safe country, not in hamborgirland a.k.a. murica
>>
>>672463144
Because I'm from Eastern Europe
>>
>>672482651
I mean it would depend on how close a guy was when he pulled a pistol but if he was like 5 or 6 yards away and pulled it I think I would have a good chance of getting away and maybe only being shot once
>>
>>672464113

Ah so that's why there so little rape and murder in the USA, no...wait
>>
>>672463144
I'm europoor
>>
>>672482698
More people are getting into guns lately, especially with Hillary still in the running and campaigning pretty hard against the 2nd amendment. It might not be so much /k/ leaking, but /b/ becoming more /k/.

Lot of people who were not really for or against guns or liked guns but didn't have any are starting to get them so they'll have them just in case the bitch wins. Lot of them are finding out that guns are fun as fuck too.

Of course the eurofags here don't understand any of it and never will so there will always be antis on /b/.
>>
>>672483931
"Most" eurofags I should say, looks like there's some cool ones here.
>>
>>672483851

There is only high rates or rape and murder in the USA around high black populations

>thanks liberals

There is also only high concentrations of both around gun free zones

>thanks liberals

See a pattern here?
>>
>>672483631
>only being shot once

I'd rather not get shot at all.
>>
>>672484017
I know right? Its like people don't know that the FBI tracks all this info and makes it available to the public.

>thanks liberals
>>
>>672463144
Because I would shoot and stab allot of people. Selfprotection os defined by what you cant do or be done to you. Fuck you NRA loving scum
>>
>>672463144
Because sometimes I forget my knife.
Sorry geez
>>
>>672484310
Proof read before posting.
>>
>>672463144
Dont have the money for any cool knives, or good ones.

Guns are illegal.
>>
>>672484310
Lrn2spell
Libcuck
>>
File: NCFS-Table.jpg (64 KB, 620x297) Image search: [Google]
NCFS-Table.jpg
64 KB, 620x297
>>672479659
Oh really? Black people huh. That huge percent of whites committing violent crimes that surpasses blacks. Lol. You are just a racist piece of shit. Admit it. you just got BTFO.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
>>
>>672481967
>I'm quick, I know how, and I've already disarmed a motherfucker

Get a load of Jean-Claude Van Damme over here! :^)
>>
>>672483282
>thinks his country has a 0 crime rate
>2016
>>
I am from spain and it's very hard I only have shotguns and a rifle...
and a old gun with no license
>>
>>672483931
(The guy you responded to)
Eurofag here, I don't have a problem with guns as long as you are responsible with them, I don't own anything, members of my family do. I just don't understand why you feel the need to brag to everyone about your hobby and try to convert them to your point of view.
>>
>>672484668
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/02/sally-kohn/sally-kohn-white-men-69-percent-arrested-violent/

Oh hi.
>>
>>672484668
You do realize that you're proving his point with that article right? take into account that blacks only make up 14% of the population. Do the math, they are still much more violent than whites.

did you even read the fucking article?
>This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites.
>>
>>672484668
Whites make up 62.6% of the nations population, account for 42.9% of the offenders for this very specific nitpicked crime bracket

African-Americans make up 13.2% of the nations population, account for 22.4% of offenders for this very specific nitpicked crime bracket.

Do you... Not understand that the statistics you just presented undermine your own argument?

Did you fail maths? I bet you did you fucking nigger.
>>
>>672484964
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Oh hi, look at this 3:1 ratio of barbaric whites being arrest compared to blacks. Oh look, whites make up the highest amounts pedophiles and stealing based offenses. Just admit it, whites are better suited in a zoo. Go back to /pol/ racist cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x551
>>672463144
This,and a small pocket knife for everyday carry.basically a tool
>>
File: computer_idiot.jpg (122 KB, 626x358) Image search: [Google]
computer_idiot.jpg
122 KB, 626x358
>>672484668

Are you really stupid or just unfortunately clumsy at making arguments?
>>
File: 1442263221841s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1442263221841s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>672484668
>be nignog
>see lower number on a chart next to "black offenders"
>DINDU NUFFIN
>doesn't realize the chart undermines his own argument
>WE WAZ KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ

Just kill yourself. Not because you're black, but because you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>672464001
European? How vague are you? I bet you're a suburban U.S. guy. I live in a bad part of Memphis, and I keep a gun in the house but I dont carry. Good thing about America. They trust an adult to make his own decisions. I'm glad I wasn't raised in Europe where my decisions are made for me.
>>
>>672484697
kek
>>
>>672485182
>whites still the majority of the population
>wonders why there's more arrested for crimes
It's like you don't understand percentages
Are you special?
>>
>>672485182
Once again you fail at math. This is percentages, not specific amounts, and if you take the percentages of crimes compared to the percentages of the population, blacks are still statistically more likely to commit crimes.

Seriously, how the fuck are you this bad at math and understand stat charts?
You sound like some uneducated nigger.
>>
>>672467200
Great folder. Bought mine on amazon for like 25$. Love it
>>
>>672467200
Damn is that an M&Pc? I thought I was the only one who carried one. Everyone I see carries a shield or a fullsized.
>>
>>672463144
Waiting on my carry permit to come back, should be back by monday or tuesday.
>>
Other than skateboard abandoned lots late at night I do not put myself in situations where knife and gun is need
>>
>>672464237
Muslim invasion. I live in Germany and I don't notice more muslims on the streets than 5 yrs ago. However there are more niggers.
I'm pretty sure that there were more deaths because of islamic/muslim terror attacks in the US than in Germany in the last X years/months/weeks(whatever you want).

I don't care what happens in France because French people are fags and they deserve it. What happens in France won't happen in Germany because we are the most efficient and greatest country in the world. We will never have superior fails like 9/11 or Charlie Hebdo.

1 German worker is worth 2 US workers, 5 french workers or 50 africans. However if the world comes to an end, Germans will be the ones who survive because we are the most valuable race in this environment.

Everyone knows that, but I understand that you deny it. It's hard to admit to be less valuable to the world than other humans. I'm so sorry for you.
>>
>>672463144
Because I don't live in a dangerous country.
>>
>>672479249
You have to get training. You need to have competent instructors. Range time is just practice. 2a is a right, but it is still an added responsibility if you carry.
>>
File: 1441347305299.jpg (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441347305299.jpg
109 KB, 900x900
>>672485763
>>
File: 1451316256278.jpg (37 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451316256278.jpg
37 KB, 499x499
>>672470341
>>
>>672484849
The VAST majority of US gun owners are law abiding and responsible, the media loves to put a spotlight on the relatively few tards that make us look bad.

You don't have to own one, free choice and all that. Personally I wish more good people were armed and that more of the currently armed put in more range time and would seek simple training.

When it comes to bragging it's not much different than cars. We love our guns like a car guy loves his cars. A slick tricked out AR-15 is just as awesome in my book as a nice corvette in my opinion. I absolutely love my AK.

When it comes to guns usually people don't just disagree, they don't want it to be legal to begin with. That's where the problems are. We basically have to argue over our constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms constantly. Every mind changed is one less asshat who wants to ban or heavily restrict them with laws that won't stop crimes here (they might work elsewhere but never will here).

>inb4 BUT MUH MILITIA!!!
Title 10 U.S. Code ยง 311
>>
>>672463144
because it is ilegal in Spain (unless you have a reason to do it and a weapon license)
>>
>>672485932
What does that have to do with his choice of firearm you fucking plebian.

Maybe if your "instructors" at school were more competent you wouldn't struggle so hard with basic reading/comprehension you fucking degenerate.
>>
File: IMG_20160306_092336.jpg (2 MB, 3006x3501) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_092336.jpg
2 MB, 3006x3501
>MP9 Best Carry gun
>>
>>672463144
i carry a knife, but i don't own a gun

i'm lazy and pretty forgetful, and i have a 3 year old son. I wouldn't keep the gun in a safe because i'd never put it away when i got home, probably just leave it with my other stuff by the door. I'm worried i'd leave it out one day and my son would get it.
>>
>because there are really few niggers/criminals around where I live
>police actually do their jobs and patrol the streets constantly
>"don't carry a knife, because then you might use it" is one of the best advice I've gotten. Nothing either talking/evading/fistfighting wouldn't solve over here. Next comes the police
>I do possess firearms, and by fucking up would lose the permits to carry them, thus fucking up my long-time hobby of hunting.

long story short, I don't need to. Never. There is no nigger/muslim problem here. Yet atleast..
>>
File: 55121519.jpg (171 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
55121519.jpg
171 KB, 500x375
Because I am not a frightened fat dumbass living in a fucked up fake democracy with a utterly distorted perception of the world and a complete misunderstanding of freedom.
>>
File: palingun1.jpg (49 KB, 400x604) Image search: [Google]
palingun1.jpg
49 KB, 400x604
>>672485763

Worth 2 American workers, huh? Why don't you start WWIII and find out your truth worth, against the superior American fighting/working machine. That is right bitch.
>>
File: 4L_mJzxhX6f.jpg (32 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
4L_mJzxhX6f.jpg
32 KB, 700x393
>>672469308
With the emerson opener is awesome. Catches your pocket to have it open by the time its pulled out.
>>
>>672486749
>not knowing USA is a republic and not a democracy
Please stop, adults are having a discussion

Also:
>CC full frame
srslyhopeuguysdontdothis.png
>>
>>672464113
That's France, not Europe dipshit
>>
>>672463144
because id go to jail, so a knife will have to do
>>
>>672477936
The only german flag is set on a staircase window. Probably by the owner of this building as a diffident reminder that its still germany kekd
>>
>>672479993
edgelord maximus
>>
>>672486624
You're an idiot, if he had competent trainers he'd already know that guns with manual safeties are a no-no for daily carry.

I find it hilarious that you freaked out on him but he's 100% right and you're a tard.
>>
>>672487236
i think he was being facetious
>>
>>672487325
I find it hilarious that you're samefagging so blatantly.
>>
File: 1413832355841.jpg (84 KB, 959x482) Image search: [Google]
1413832355841.jpg
84 KB, 959x482
>>672463144
Because where I live I can literially sleep on the street under a blanket made out of paper money, and I wouldn't get robbed.

This is considered a "bad neighbourhood", I've been living here for most of my life and I know the streets well. The local mobsters and thugs have a relatively high morals. Yes, people still get shanked and gunned down. I myself have witnessed this few times, and it has almost always been business rivals sorting things out. I do not believe this violence truly applies to general population.

We do have weaponry available, but those are mostly hunting weapons.

So why does this happen?

I believe it's because this is a welfare state. It might feel wrong to pay in taxes to maintain the lifestandards of other people. But for people who are enabled to live a rugged lifestyle with no real longterm goals tend to become very institutionalized. That means they recieve money and do nothing all day everyday. They very very rarely break into anybodys home and pop anybody for $200 worth of items.

Anything like this happening is considered a major event.

However, if the general population was entitled to obtain weapons with the basis of "just because" (as in 2nd amendment) - and carry the said weapons, then we would have a problem. Because a firearm would be considered a standard household item even in a junkies home.

Currently it is not. Even in junkie circles it is a luxury item that is to be treated with respect. Those who fail to do this will face loss of everyday luxurious lifestyle - or in layman's terms: jail time.
>>
>>672487512
Topkek
Would you like a screen cap showing you you're wrong again?
>>
File: youre an idiot.png (110 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
youre an idiot.png
110 KB, 2000x1332
>>672487512
>>
>>672464221
Yup
>>
Because we don't have freedom here
>>
>>672488814
like here...
fucking UE and antiguns laws fuck all them!
>>
>>672489250
well, at least we don't have an average of 30000 deaths per year caused by guns.
>>
bc im not american
>>
>>672489686
more womens dies in europe from violence that people in usa dies from guns...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.