[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is rape/molestation so "traumatizing"? And why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: swedish_rape_victim.jpg (48 KB, 626x384) Image search: [Google]
swedish_rape_victim.jpg
48 KB, 626x384
Why is rape/molestation so "traumatizing"? And why does it seem to effect people for years and years, sometimes their whole life? Why can't they just man or woman the fuck up and just forget about it, accept it happened, and move the fuck on with their lives instead of constantly replaying their shitty experience in their minds, making their present and future life hell?

Like, when someone breaks into your car and your Ipod gets stolen, you're upset about it, perhaps call the police, get pissed off for a day or two, then life goes on. Why do most rape victims have to keep dwelling on their victim experience and punish others by making them sit there and hear them cry and complain about it for the rest of their lives?
>>
Have you been raped?
>>
edgy.
also, rape is violation of your very being, your sanctity and self-worth as a human being. have a little sympathy.
>>
because you fuck dogs
>>
gr8 b8 m8 rate 8/8
>>
I see nothing wrong with rape. Dog eat dog world m8
>>
and why are the people who go through it called survivors, just because you were raped/molested doesn't mean the person was going to kill you
>>
>>670499702
>>670499707

I've been shot while being robbed before and almost died. I got over it and don't constantly reflect on it and think about it and how shitty it was, what's the point of that? I see no help with self pity. Move the fuck on I say.
>>
>>670499989

So they enjoy being treated like victims for the rest of their lives? Sounds pretty shitty way to live.
>>
>>670500041
kek If you got assfucked by that dude after being shot and robbed you'd feel different.
>>
>>670500294
true that
>>
>>670500362

Ofc I'd "feel it" while it happened, but people who can never let go of their shit experience even years later I don't get. I just think they are addicted to the sympathy the rape-victim mentality gave them so they never WANT to get the fuck over it.
>>
Because it's someone doing something to your body that you can't control. That's a terrifying feeling. Not to mention it takes something that should be fun and intimate and turns it into something painful - something that dehumanizes you.

It isn't the physical act alone that makes some victims "dwell" on their experiences, it's the context in which it happened and who the offender was to the victim that fucks with you forever.

I was raped during a home invasion robbery when I was 12. I don't sit here and think about the physical sensation of being raped. I'm over that. But I have never felt safe in my own home after that. The loss of control over that situation made putting myself in a similar situation (consensual sex) nearly impossible because I fear they won't listen to me or stop or they'll hurt me. That takes more work to get over. Shit sucks.
>>
>>670500895
Are you just looking for validation with this thread? Cuz you seem to get it while claiming you don't.

Ok, here you go: you're a tough guy OP, a real manly man with everything under control and a huge dong probably.

There, now feel good about yourself and fuck off with this tasteless shit.
>>
I was raped as a child and I got over it, just depends on the person I guess.
>>
>>670501395

Why do you make other people suffer because of what one guy did to you? I think that's what I'm getting at. I'm sorry that happened to you, but why expect that experience from everyone you date/see? I'd understand the fear of seeing the actual guy who raped you walking up to you on the street bringing back bad memories. But other people, innocent people?
>>
>>670500895
Some people are pussies brah, and cant handle an experience like that. Not everyone has strong willpower or a fuck it mentality.so yeah can see how a weak individual cant get over having being forced into, hurting like a bitch and possibly get forced face fucked. shit i feel like a fear of that is more viable than a fear of heights or spiders.
>>
Trust me, you aren't over you being shot and robbed.

If you say you are, you are practicing self deception.
>>
>>670499989
Because they don't kill themselves.
>>
>>670501661
>Are you just looking for validation with this thread? Cuz you seem to get it while claiming you don't.

No I'm looking for a legit answer as to why this keeps happening. I have my own theory of course, but I don't know first hand, hence why I ask.
>>
>>670501824

Because once you understand what it feels like to be completely taken over physically - know that you can't do anything to stop them, then you realize that anyone can do that to you if they wanted to. I was 12 then, but I'm still the same stature. Any guy can easily overpower me. That's terrifying.
>>
>>670499989
>>670500294
God fucking damnit the autism on /b/ just gets worse and worse
>>
>>670501824
How do you know which man is a rapist or not?

Isn't distancing ones self from us a reasonable defensive mechanism?
>>
congrats, you triggered me you cock suck.
>>
I agree
Most victims probably like being put down and used. Sure they cry about it but they can't let it go because it brought some spontaneity and excitement into their dull lives
>>
>>670501395
so tits or gtfo rite?
cuz raping little boys isnt cool anymore
>>
>>670501998

How am I not? I don't think about it daily. I dont live my life around it. I dont dwell on it. I knew I had to "man up" and move on to keep living. Just sitting back and giving up wasnt an option for me. I didn't want to have people give me sympathy. I wanted to better myself and get over it. I dont see why rape is different.
>>
>>670501395
Sounds like your weak, and likely need to get over it
>>
>>670502034
by that logic im a survivor because i havent killed myself
>>
>>670502175

Okay, but that's like saying you can get in a car accident and die by driving a car. Do you just avoid driving in cars or do you face your fear and get over it?
>>
>>670499547
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body movement caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity so...body muscle movement of tensing/slackening;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.

I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ and I am of communication/answer/reply:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of words of anything/everything/eachthing of human of slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles. _/]_:-_ _/"_:-_ .

I want of sureness of I am of communication of reality/life/now so I am of communication of text of:_"-\_ pic of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYlnLXy8 _/"_:-_/-"_:-_ .
I want ta be sure of communication of reality/life so I am of communication of text of humans of nation of:_"\_ Republic of Korea _/"_:-_ of north Korea of want of babies of living of other-than/not/no/ain't harmed of body-movement/like-sensation. _/"_:-_ .
>>
>>670501395
Sounds like you want to be raped. Speak from experience or don't speak at all cunt
>>
>>670502497

I am weak. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I could just be over it.
>>
>>670502292

How can you avoid every man or woman in everyday life? Unless you are a complete shut in, you're going to have to deal with people, especially having a job..
>>
>>670502041

Being robbed has no shameful connotations, neither does being shot. You are clearly the victim and no one will blame you, (fuck off, no they wont)

Being raped means you will be questioned, your suffering will be diminished by others who have not experienced what you have (like people in this thread) and you will often be blamed. Don't fucking deny this shit, just pop into any thread on /b/ concerning rape and open your goddamn eyes.

There are like three threads on /b/ right this very moment filled with guys discussing rape, (either why all immigrants rape or why most women lie about it, make your choice)

Then there is this thread.

Anyway, traumatic experiences are just that, traumatic. The fact that you claim that you've "moved past it" but still feel the need to validate your position as a "non-victim" of a trauma in this thread sort of proves you actually haven't moved on at all. You've denied it, if anything and it's likely that you will end your own life because you have trouble coming to terms with your emotions.

There, psychology'd you.
>>
>>670499547
It causes a great deal of disgust that is hard to recover from.
>>
>>670502762
lol why do you think he's on here with us?
>>
>>670502596

I never said it was rational. I can understand it's irrational and illogical, and I have to constantly check those fears. But they're still there. And how exactly do you face a fear of rape?
>>
File: 1456088473109.gif (360 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1456088473109.gif
360 KB, 500x420
>>670502833
>>
>>670502762
>or woman
Don't even go there, you faggot.

>avoid
I said distancing, not avoiding. Being unfriendly or hostile towards men who approach you will reasonably keep them away, no? Yeah, professionally you have obligations. But not private ones. Lots of rape victims remain single for a very long time after their rape.
>>
>>670502712
>I don't wish I could just be over it.
>wish
>wish

That's your problem. You WISH too much. You need to ACT to change your way of thinking. If you put in the work needed to overcome such a traumatic event, you'd be in a much better mental state.
>>
>>670502690

...I am speaking from experience.
>>
>>670503140
>You need to ACT to change your way of thinking

Is this what YOU think you've done?
hahah

But nah, seriously. That is impossible.
>>
>>670503140

I do. Like I said, I have to constantly check my fears and irrational thoughts. I'm not just wishing it'd be over and doing nothing. But it's frustrating, and sometimes difficult to get past the frustration.
>>
>>670502833
here

And here we go, just further proves my point. A person calmly explains why rape is traumatic, and the fact that they experienced it and is faced by this response.
>>670502690
>>
>>670503086
>Don't even go there, you faggot.

Don't go where? You think women can't rape women?

And your other "point", basically you treat everyone like shit and act like a cunt so they don't rape you? What a great life that must be.
>>
>>670503269

Saying it's impossible is a cop out. There is therapy out there readily available for such things as rape. Ever hear of CBT?
>>
>>670503397

Have you opened up to a therapist about it?
>>
Rape doesnt exist.
>>
Well, OP has to go. I learned nothing like usual.

My best theory still is rape victims don't want to get over it and like being treated like victims and like the attention and sympathy they receive.
>>
>>670500041
See idiot... humans are not all the same... there are ppl out there who didnt have a bad childhood, didnt go to jail and maybe even never been involved into a fight...these ppl never learned to go on after something that shitty. Ppl like you might have developped mechanisms to deal with shit like that, but other ppl didnt. I dont have statistics, but a lot of rape victims (i think like 60%?) Dont even file charges and guess what they do...go on with their lives...
>>
>>670503494
>Don't go where
You tried to sneak in the statement that women also rape, which is surely true. But not even close to being as common as when men do it.

>And your other "point"
>What a great life that must be.
Firstly, it's not a point, it's a statement of fact. It's a defensive mechanism that lots of people apply for many different situations. Secondly, you are right with your sarcastic remark. Life is pretty terrible for people like this, because they can't find friendly people to talk to about their experiences.

It's clearly better to be cold and unfriendly to people to isolate yourself than it is to do it in order to hurt others or make yourself feel better, (like you are doing, come to think of it), and lots of massive assholes who pick fights with strangers.
>>
>>670503086
>Lots of rape victims remain single for a very long time after their rape.

This is true. I was 12 when it happened and 29 now, still haven't been in a relationship.

>>670503494
>And your other "point", basically you treat everyone like shit and act like a cunt so they don't rape you? What a great life that must be.

It's a fucked up way to live, but it's because victims aren't thinking rationally. I know I'm not when I do that. It's just about learning to recognize when you're pushing people away and stopping yourself to allow someone into your life long enough to trust them. It fucking sucks. And it isn't easy. But it is just the way I dealt with it. And now I'm trying to fix that.
>>
It's just a penis in your vagina, what next you're going to complain about people shoving money into your pockets?
>>
>>670503852

Yes, I finally started seeing someone recently.
>>
>>670499547
well if you into therapy to help you deal with it and after a couple years you we be able to move on. if it even takes that long.
>>
>>670503739
>Thanks doctor, now I realize that my rape was actually an important learning experience for me.

Traumas are traumas, people react differently to them, but everyone reacts. OP thinks he's gotten over it, which really, really sounds like he's just repressed his emotions.

A person who gets shot and robbed has the goddamn right to be upset about this, and it's truly sad that OP didn't realize this. Statistically he will kill himself. This is the case for most men who commit suicide, we are taught from a very young age that sadness is a sign of weakness. So we repress it until it erupts, either towards ourselves or others, with violent consequences.
>>
I was raped from the ages 4-9 by a foster child my parents were taking care of, its a sick feeling for a LONG time and from very young ages I was contemplating suicide, but what traumatised be and fucked with me was the look on my families and parents face when their youngest son/brother (yes, I know) had to come out with what was happening to a shocked family and my very confused young little mind because I knew what was happening was wrong, a lot of my feelings from there on were guilt, feeling dirty and unworthy of the good things of a childhood my parents tried to give me afterward, that's how I felt anyway but I think now I'm fairly normal.. Besides trust issues but I guess that's normal but I think it did push away the relationship me and my father should've had he pays little to no attention to me until I fuck up basically then he'd just look for an excuse to make me feel like a fuck up.
>>
>>670499547
Now i'm not looking for your pity but I'll give you my perspective of my psyche as I understand it as a 19 yr old male.
As a child I was abused by my meth head mother and on/off molested by her boyfriends until about the age of 11 when I became a ward of the state.
I've spent my whole life trying to understand my emotions and why I feel the way I do about some things. Personally I have really bad social anxiety and that's driven by this subconscious fear of failure or upsetting people and have had to fight the urge to want to be sorry for everything that goes wrong in life even though it's not even my fault.
I'm also not comfortable with having sexual relations with anyone as I just can't get turned on around other people but can jack off by myself just fine. (I think this is because of the abuse)
I don't approve of having to use medication to take care of my problems as it makes me feel weak and I used to have a counselor but in reality the only person who can help you is you.

Now from your perspective you're looking at it like it's a conscious effect that you think about when you have a history of abuse, but it's not. For the longest time when someone would yell around me or get upset I'd get this giant wave of dread and I would be so scared that I would have this welling pain build up in the back of my head.
It's just something that takes a long time to work on and different shit effects people differently.
I'm just glad/lucky that I have been able to work through a lot of it.

TL;DR- It can effect people differently, but for me it was a subconscious dread and anxiety that almost comes out of nowhere until you learn your "Triggers" (God, never thought I'd use that term unironically)
>>
alot of people think they were raped because the way certain society view pedophilia and hebedophilia, but its not rape if you enjoyed it.
>>
>>670504906
And here come the pedophiles,

OP you are in good company.
>>
>>670501824
>Hey rape victim, have you considered how your trauma effects men?
>>
>>670505066
>And here come the pedophiles
no they dont... why do you brand me a pedophile for just talking about it? it looks like you are narrow minded.
>>
>>670501395
Im diamonds
>>
>>670504845
Thanks for the information, man.
>makes me feel weak
I am sorry you feel that way, jesus christ society is fucked up.
Now I'm not advocating for the widespread misuse of anti depressants, ritalin and all that shit. But I know people who after starting to take their medicine actually became better. A friend of mine tried to commit suicide several times when he was 19-20, now he's way better. Actually in a relationship.
> the only person who can help you is you.
I don't know, personally when I've been in my lowest parts of life I relied on other people to get through.
>>
You want to be seen as a person with really thick skin.

You are only being seen as a person with a really thick skull
>>
>>670499547
It's an infringement on your most basic autonomy against your will, not even by random chance, but due to the decision made by another person. Many arguments in this thread are about how an individual wasn't traumatized by physical violence or robbery or whatnot, but it's not really applicable to try and compare yourself to a traumatized victim of anything.

I'm classified as a "traumatic victim" simply due to growing up with a single physically disabled parent struggling with mental issues. Do I have PTSD like symptoms? No. However I don't really think I can compare my own life to others and question their traumatic experiences, nor can I relate to people who had "normal" parents.

Neurologist here by the way, your brain can wire in funny ways that never really change much after.
>>
>>670505228

I'm actually used to that. Guys have been upset by my inability to be in a sexual relationship.

Guilt trips: "But I wouldn't do that. You won't sleep with me because you think I'm capable of that. So if you don't believe that, then prove it by sleeping with me."
>>
>>670501824
>A woman was raped
>b-b-b-b-but what about the men???

Holy fucking shit is this a parody?
Stay classy /b/
>>
most of ppl do just move on and don t care
i mean there is a reason why 70% of rapes are not even reported
hell probably half of the rapes victim enjoys it
>>
File: 1455810313705.png (634 KB, 600x778) Image search: [Google]
1455810313705.png
634 KB, 600x778
>>670499547
>>
>>670505766
what anon was getting at is that women dont need to use ALL men as an emotional tampon because they were raped by one of them.

get fucking counseling, it exists for a reason. men dont have to put up with women's problems which they can deal with.
>>
>>670505649
Now watch as this (I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say) expert on the subject is about to be ignored.
>>
when i was 11 a girl (12) told me she was raped when she was younger by her uncle and she seemed fine.
>>
I was raped when I was 14. Maybe it's different being a guy, I'm not sure. I eventually got over it mostly, but still get anxious in certain situations.
>>
>>670506007
>emotional tampon
Not sure I understand what you mean by this,
if I misunderstand, please correct me.

The point i've been making in this thread is that most of them don't "use" men at all.
No one has to be nice to anyone else, and to shield yourself against further harm by distancing yourself from men is a perfectly rational thing to do.

Also, the word rational does not imply good, as so many /b/tards believe. Rationality has nothing to do with the quality (moral or otherwise) of an action.
>>
>>670506207
Oh well okay then

The problem with rape is over, everyone.
>>
>>670499547
>Why is rape/molestation so "traumatizing"?

Faggot has not yet been harshly nailed against his will.

Choose one:

- he already enjoys being nailed against his own will

- he fantasizes about being raped by some bunch of drunkniggars
>>
>>670499547
I was raped as a kid and it was probably my gateway into mental illness and depression on the whole. It's the terrifying fear you feel when you're completely overpowered and you feel so violated because of it. I'll never forget the look in the guy's eyes as he fucked my face. Anyway, the actual event doesn't bother me as much now, but the reverberations of it definitely changed who I am. I don't tell anyone unless it gets brought up with a person I'm close to, but it definitely changed me.
>>
>>670506534
im just sharing my experience with it man. thats the closest i ever got to it.
>>
>>670506007

Only men have dicks. And that's what I associated with the pain I felt.

It's not rational. I'm not sitting here years later saying it makes sense to react that way, it just happened because I didn't know how else to make sense of it.

People keep saying shit like this like people want to have all these fucking fears and be isolated. I want to have fun and enjoy myself and have sex! I just freak out. As much as I want to and know that it is ok and that I'm safe, I still freak out.
>>
>>670506450
you will only put your self in the disadvantage if you distance yourself from all men.
>>
>>670499702

He's never had sex
>>
>>670506763
you cant let yourself be in this position for the rest of your life because you had one bad experience with it. sexuality is an important part of a person and you cant let it stayed screwed.
>>
>>670506786
Yes, which is precisely why I said it was rational but not necessarily "good", for the person doing it or to others.

Did you read my post?
>>
>>670507054
yes i did i just confirmed it. which i think is important so we can see we are both on the same page on this.
>>
>>670505605
Yeah dude, I'm still figuring shit out but I'm more or less a normal college guy at this point with some trust issues, but I have a bunch of buddies who I hang out with and whatnot so I like to think i've successfully "integrated" into normal society.

On the topic of medication, I used to have my foster caregivers put me on all these different medications when I was 12-14 and it was horrible. I was on up to 5 different medications at one point for all kinds of shit as they'd say it would "Help me" but in reality all it did was make me feel hopeless.
As I've matured though, I've spent most of my time reflecting on why I feel the way I do and I have a really good grasp on my emotions without needing a psychiatrist as they'll never truly understand me and I don't want to be pitied.

Anyways anon, I hope you don't mind my asking but you seem to know some people who have issues, but is there any advice that you could give me for my fucked up "sexual impotence"
I've hooked up with chicks before and I just end up looking like a sperglord because I can't get into it. Any perspective is deeply appreciated man.
>>
>>670506022
I don't know if I'd say I'm an expert. I study relatively primitive neuroanatomy in animals. They are more similar to people than you would think though.

Simply put, due to a plethora of variables events impact people very differently. One persons brain will respond differently than another. Simply because one person doesn't have a permanent effect from it does not mean others won't.

Solipsism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism) provides a sort of solution, in that because of the multiple levels of separation between my mind and yours, I can't possibly fathom how you think beyond the most basic functions expected of everyone. This might change with time and neurological advancement, but for now is a good way to explain why I am not the same as you.

If anyone has any questions about brains, I'm studying for an exam right now and it'd probably be as good for me as it is a curiosity for you.
>>
>>670507053

I was 12. That experience set the tone for what I knew about sex. It's really difficult to break that after 18 years. But, I agree. I do feel stunted in a lot of ways because I avoided sex and men for so long.
>>
i think i moved on. now i like to watch girls get fucked in the ass
>>
>>670499547
>woman the fuck up
That's exactly what they're fucking doing, so don't encourage them
>>
>>670506842
/thread
>>
>>670499547
y'all be postin' in a troll thread
>>
>>670507583
thats ok anon. no problem. be assertive and set boundaries about sex and eventually it will become better. its gonna take a lot of work but you are gonna get there.
>>
>>670499547
Because women have pushed an emotional overwrought and childish view of rape. How many women have you heard say they would rather die than be raped? Its melodrama, which most women secretly love or are addicted to.
>>
File: 1456182550796.png (84 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1456182550796.png
84 KB, 4000x4000
>>
>>670507932
>would rather die than be raped?
if we kill them we will know.
>>
>>670508058
where is the bait? is it the anon above you? he only said women love melodrama, not rape.
>>
>>670499547
The naive in this post is simply too much.
>>
>>670507932
Personally as a male I'd rather die than be raped. Living isn't all that great and rape sounds pretty painful and damaging.
>>
>>670507564

What does Ptsd do on a neurological lvl?

Seriously want to know.
>>
>>670507793

That was surprisingly nice.

It's difficult, but I hope it'll be OK eventually. It's getting easier to laugh about how awkward I am. Had a guy kiss me for the first time a few months ago and it was really weird and awkward, but it was encouraging to see that I didn't have some kind of panic attack or start crying. Which has happened just from being hugged in the past.
>>
>>670508261
i would be so nervous i would not be able to get a boner, unless they tie me up and force feed viagra to me. but what do i know, im just making assumptions ive never been in that position.
>>
>>670507448
I am no expert, but it sounds largely psychological. A extremely negative sexual experience will do that, as far as I know.

I assume you've been to psychologists?
The only thing I can say is to try again, try several ones. Talking about it can help.

Remember that you are not responsible for what happened to you, and that you did not deserve the shit hand you got dealt to you.

My friend who got better was pretty badly beaten by his father throughout most of his youth, had problems with violent behaviour in school. He eventually learned out that there are other ways to deal with your emotions besides violence. He told me that he didn't really know what happiness, love or sadness was until he was around 17. Anger, hate, spite and cynicism was his daily life.

I really wish I could help more.
>>
>>670508167

>OP implying PTSD isn't real.
>>
>>670508486
>>670508486
what does ptsd mean? post traumatic sex disorder?
>>
>>670508442
I am assuming we're talking about penetrative rape here.

You would be assfucked against your will.
>>
>>670508383
a lot of people are awkward about sex and love anon. thats normal. really a lot of people experience awkward things. you are making progress!
>>
>>670499547
It's the fear of how it can happen again, combined with the helplessness of the victim that keeps them dwelling. Also rape is commonly done by people you trusted so that creates paranoia. It's not good man :(
>>
>>670508643
You really don't know?

Post traumatic stress disorder is the name, and it doesn't just happen to soldiers, contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>670508643

stress
>>
File: 1357511827593.jpg (48 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1357511827593.jpg
48 KB, 500x628
>>670499702
Not op but i have been raped and i seriously dont give a fuck about the rapist or the experience i just focus on today and the future
>>
>>670508718
>implying a guy could penetrate my ass if if i clenched it with the power a shitload of adrenaline.
>also implying that a man would ever want to rape me.

also in alot of jurisdictions if penetration does not occur, it is just sexual assault;
>>
>>670503143
No
You're lying to justify your opinion

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>670502175
Get a gun, guns make everyone equal.
>>
>>670508344
Although I cannot tell you as much as I think you'de like to know:
What is known: There is clear and visible damage in a few regions found after death in many PTSD victims (I know of soldiers atleast) Usually related to memory regions and emotional processing areas.

Hypothesized: Your brain works sort of like a series of rivers, the larger a river is the more likely your thoughts run through a region. If you had a very traumatic event, you have a lot of "river" pathways with that memory. If anything overlaps with the memory, it can trigger everything related to it. It would sortov be like if a lightswitch in your house could sometimes turn on EVERYTHING instead of a single lightbulb because of an electrical wiring malfunction.
>>
>>670503421
is this your first day babby? do i need to hold your hand ?
>>
>>670508808
>>670508815
i know. but in soldiers they call it combat PTSD, because a lot of people dont believe it exists because some use it as a way to get money out of welfare.
>>
>>670508969
>implying a guy could penetrate my ass

Really dude?
You think women who get raped anally just stand there and take it?

Jesus christ you are delusional beyond belief.
>>
>>670499547
Besides being demeaning and the risk of STDs theres two main reasons. The first is it's a loss of control thing. The second is most societies have rules and values about sex and purity.
>>
>>670509020

Does this explain the nightmare's, like re-experience the things?
>>
>>670509213
bruh clench your ass as hard as you possibly can and push your finger in. its not gonna go in man its too tight. the only way a dick can get in if you have too little ass stamina. just train your asshole to clench longer than a half hour on max power so no one can rape your ass.
>>
>>670499707
>women logic
your self-worth is your sexual worth then?
>>
>>670509008

Actually, I had someone try to break into my apartment 2 years ago (I live alone) and thought about buying a gun. I took the classes and got to shoot, but it just wasn't something I felt could handle at the time.
>>
Would it be rape if someone forced you at gunpoint to hug/cuddle?
>>
>>670509427
>your self-worth is your sexual worth then?
holy shit this roast was hard man.
>>
>>670509413
Tell you what, I would bet you a thousand dollars that I could penetrate your ass with my finger, no matter how much you clench.

Of course you couldn't do it to yourself, it would be extremely painful, but a rapist wouldn't really care about that, now would he?
>>
>>670509386
Dreams are a very unknown region of psychology and neurology, however I expect that to be related.
>>
>>670499547
Because those who do are labeled as being somehow "cold" or "lacking emotion" or are according to everyone else just "concealing their real feelings", because in this society of victims, you're "strong" for going through hard times, not moving on and forgetting. Moving on or telling others to do so is generally frowned upon fyi, for some retarded reason.
>>
>>670499547
when you kill someone is like you killed your self this is why, think people get in jail for this like they are not useful for society. dont harm someone if you dont like to be harmed
>>
>>670509679
a dick cant penetrate as hard as a finger man. also theres the shit factor.
>>
>>670509605

Don't know if that's "rape" but that's just as bad. I hated the physical closeness of it. He hugged me after to keep me from trying to hit him or scratch him which is why I couldn't handle hugs for years. Shit made me feel trapped.
>>
>>670509833
>dont harm someone if you dont like to be harmed
thats like telling masochists to kill other people.
>>
>>670509704

And what does the brain do if it "Dissociates"?

And can you see ptsd on like an "mri" or other scan?
>>
>>670509872
Jesus christ are you fucking trolling me at this point?

I'm done, but you're severely misinformed.
>>
File: hilarious.jpg (8 KB, 236x249) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.jpg
8 KB, 236x249
>>
>>670509413
I was raped and it can't be stopped. In fact, it hurt a lot less once I stopped resisting.
>>
>>670502833
no you fucking didn't
He didn't add the fact to his opening statement, he added it as an argument because it was relevant. All you're doing is looking for excuses to turn to ad hominem in order to diminish OP's position.
>>
>>670509911
he was trying to exploit the Stockholm syndrome.
thats where the captive feels sympathy for their captor. this is why some rapes are not reported because the victim feels sympathy for them.
>>
>>670510060
>>670510044
shit really? that sucks. why cant you shit yourself or something?
>>
>>670510133

You got to be trolling...
>>
>>670509534
then you're a weakling that refuses to face her problems. You have an issue that needs resolving and, despite already being aware of a decent solution, you just pussy out and say you can't handle it.
How is this any different from being fat and refusing to go to the gym because you're fat and exercises are hard
>>
File: 562.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>670510133
>ad hominem

Dude, really?
>>
>>670510301
Even if you could, I wasn't thinking that clearly. I was 13, in some strange guy's house having my clothes ripped off.
>>
I've never been raped, but when I was a kid I had to get a tooth removed but I wasn't fully numb, the dentist didn't care and kept going with the extraction. Ever since, any time dentist, dental pain or even teeth in general makes me feel extremely anxious, I even have to take meds to go to the dentist for checkups. I guess it is something similar to that?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 614x1024
>>670510528
>>
>>670499547

Because its a lot more personal than having your iPod stolen. People freak out about security when somebody breaks into their house but when somebody targets you specifically, drugs you and forces their dick inside you and then you've got to go and get tested for stds then overall its a shitty experience that makes it hard to trust people, especially when you know it will probably happen again.
>>
File: ptsd.png (38 KB, 585x295) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.png
38 KB, 585x295
>>670510024
I think there are multiple types of dissociation, however some clear ones would be misfiring of your somatosensory, or "perception" systems. If you are unable to detect your surroundings, it's pretty difficult to adapt and respond accordingly. Dissociation is a pretty general term though if we are thinking of the same thing, so I can think of many ways a person would be categorized as being "not in touch" with reality

Also here you go, showing hippocampal damage in PTSD. Used to memory and emotion.
>>
Well I almost got stabbed to death and I'm still not over that and in my opinion rape would be a far worse thing to get over.
Although I think part of the reason I'm not over my stabbing is because for the person that attacked me stabbing was a sexual thing and after I found out about that I instantly felt far worse and dirtier. Imagine actually being raped...
>>
>>670499547
>ITT
a bunch of hypocritalall faggots saying rape is bad. When rape threads are a thing on this board
>>
>>670510879
Most of us don't take part in those shit threads.
>>
>>670499702
underrated post
>>
>>670510518

The guy that broke into my parents house and raped me had a gun. Using a gun was bringing all that shit up in a way that I wasn't ready to deal with in a healthy way. I could have hurt someone. I did the responsibile thing and confronted my fear of guns before buying one so that if I change my mind at some point I won't shoot someone because I've got issues I haven't dealt with.
>>
>>670510944
>implying this thread isn't shit
White knight detected
>>
because of ptsd. you should always kill the rapee after to spare them that.
>>
>>670500041

There are varying degrees of coping and obviously some people are really bad compared to others. Just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING THING IN THIS UNIVERSE, there is a scale with some people sucking shit at coping and some people moving on like nothing ever happened.
>>
I agree with you.
But sometimes the people change treating with a rape victim, they feel bad because they're injured, they think they'll never be the same, that none is never going to love them again.
I think rape is real bad, but the people should be with a rape victim like they use to be, treating her/him like nothing is different.
I dunno, I think the fault is in the people around the victim, not in the victim.
>>
>>670499547
You should fucking kill yourself for your lack of sympathy and for comparing rape to having your ipod stolen. Wtf is wrong with you kid? Did your mom rape you so hard that you've become emotionally detached from the world? Get some help you low life faggot
>>
File: b48.png (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
b48.png
201 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>670510821

Did a little research, it said my hippocampus is supposed to be smaller, and my amygdalia to be bigger. knowing what they both do, this explains a lot...

never really did research, just tried a lot of substances, even prescribed drugs, found my solace in weed.
I can say that i'm a contributing member of society, but i'm not really a part of it.

thx for the info, and hope you ace the exam. have a nice day anon.
>>
>>670511083
>guy that broke into my parents house and raped me had a gun
>afraid of guns more than violent home invasion
10/10 proud liberal
>>
>>670499547

I sort of agree. And I'm not trying to be edgy or a faggot. I mean people have rough sex all the time. So what if a strange person has sex with you. It's a dick in your box. You probably had 3 or 4 in there within the last month. This one was just unannounced.
>>
>>670511620

More like afraid of everything for 15 years after that.
>>
>>670511599
Without an actual brainscan I'd be careful to jump to conclusions about yourself. I've done a lot of drugs too actually lol but I doubt it would be all that visible. Either way just focus on always improving yourself man! I believe. Funny story I actually have very poor short term memory, just naturally I always have. Somehow I'm still working towards medical school though. Work towards what you want constantly.
>>
>>670499547
Because society will forever judge and remind you that you are a poor victim

I was touched by a family member many times as a kid. I liked it. I guess because i don't feel like a victim that makes me traumatized (i.e. a victim)

Society is retarded.
>>
>>670499547
because people fear everything that they cannot control
>>
>>670501395
I'm sorry for u.
What about your new sexual relations? I mean, sometimes the victim could never feel good with someone again in the bed. Is that your case?
I hope not, but in an affitmative case what do you feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 1298x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 1298x1600
>>670499547
>>
>>670499547
nice b8 m8
>>
>>670502833
>The fact that you claim that you've "moved past it" but still feel the need to validate your position as a "non-victim" of a trauma in this thread sort of proves you actually haven't moved on at all. You've denied it, if anything and it's likely that you will end your own life because you have trouble coming to terms with your emotions.

This is so wrong. The way you get past it is you become the non-victim. Act/know/move/believe as if you've chosen it. It's the only point of power in dealing with it. It's a bitter pill that everyone will rail against. But, it's the way out and that's why OP doesn't see many recovering from their experiences or PTSD.
>>
>>670512061

I haven't had sex - haven't been able to get that far. In fact, I couldn't be hugged for years. And I just experienced my first kiss "making out" just a month ago after 18 years of nothing.
>>
In my experience being sexually abused, I absolutely loved it. I was "manipulated" as a child for multiple years and "coerced" into having sex with my neighbor's father while drunk. Afterwards, I wanted to kill myself for being a faggot but decided instead to take him to court and destroy his and his family's lives before destroying my own.
Living for multiple years "undercover" or in hiding from reality, with your fight or flight response and a huge adrenaline dump being triggered all of the time leads to extreme boredom and apathy for the rest of existence. A comparative figure would be the reason why many combat veterans miss combat. They don't miss the violence itself, but the heightened awareness and aliveness that comes from being in a near death situation. Obviously ego death is a different concept, I don't think that rape victim's PTSD is the same as combat veteran's
>>
>>670512388
I feel sorry for u.
Have you ever had psiological help?
May help in cases like your's
>>
>>670511957

No, I already been diagnosed, i've been institutionalized for years, the treatment was unsuccessful, so they gave me drugs, and discharged me. but I manage, I keep having nightmare's, still can't get used to them, but i've accepted they are part of my life. still, i know the'res no point in living, life can make it worth your while, I never keep dwelling on negative experience cause my sleep does that enough for me. And still life can be awesome at the most times
>>
>>670512565

Yes, I recently sought psychological help. Which is probably the only reason I've been able to get as far as I have.
>>
>>670511684
can you see how there's a difference though?
one is rough sex with someone you know. you probably have a safe word for if things get too crazy. maybe you did dinner and a movie beforehand.
the other situation is basically the polar opposite, with the added bonus of "holy shit i might be murdered during/after this"
>>
>>670511917
my point stands
>>
had a girlfriend who was sexually abused by her granddad, she had some serious issues with trust and with men, sheloved rough sex though what i found weird
>>
>>670499547
what do you value the most?
>>
>>670512642
Have you tried using hallucinogenic substances in a therapeutic environment? Obviously going to a festival isn't going to make your memories go away; there are spiritual guides who can show you how to access the parts of your mind that you locked up long ago
>>
I heard when a bitch is raped she cums. So I don't get what the big deal is. I think deep down, all women want to experience the feeling of being taken against her will. I've dated several women who have rape fantasies who were never raped. I think the problem is women aspire to too much. A woman's only real purpose in life is to pleasure and serve men, and to have offspring. If a bitch is raped, it's probably bc she doesn't accept that role and thinks she can "be somebody". I don't think it matters what a bitch feels tbh
>>
I actually agree with this. As a person who has suffered from PTSD due to neglect, bullying inside and outside school for half a year, I received no decent mental counselling whatsoever (Britfag), yet that was 2.5 years ago, and I'm mostly over it now. I'm guessing since women are less emotionally stable than us men, it makes their victim complexes worse than ever.
>>
>>670512714
You're not alone, I use to say that take it with normally, but if you were 12 that's by far harder
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with rape
>>
Honestly I think it has a certain amount of social stigma attached to it so that makes it bad to the person there is this thing boys do in South America older boys old down younger boys and fuck between their thighs but these boys who get fucked don't consider themselves victims or even seem upset about it it's just a social convention
>>
>>670512960
Please do the world a favor and die
>>
>>670509427

slapped biiiitch!
>>
Because people are told that their emotions are important but in reality they are nothing more then the primal instincts.

>Also being physically forced to do anything is dramatizing.
>>
>>670513264
lolwut
>>
>>670512642
I have nightmares all the time and suffer from pretty bad sleep deprivation to avoid it. I was prescribed trazodone to help me sleep and it's been working wonders. Don't give into the big sleep man, I havn't given up yet.

>>670512714
Same to you stranger, good luck.
>>
>>670512960
your mother didn't love you, did she?
>>
I was legit raped by a chick once. Woke up to her on top of my shit, and she was completely nuts. Due to the level of nuts, I let her finish. She had a thing with knives. I, of course, don't give a fuck now that it's over. Even after having a knife pointed at me.

Later on, she claimed that "I raped her". I honestly think some women get used to lying, and rape is one of the lies/exaggerations in their arsenal to get whatever they want. Some men lie a lot too, about status, power, etc. A large portion of women lie about rape.

I'm also 98% sure my sister lied about being raped and put a dude in jail after I ran across some stuff on her computer by mistake. It was a huge deal during when I was growing up. Court, etc. Last I heard, the guy made a deal with the DA and went on the sex offenders list and can't get a job.
>>
>>670499547
>comparing rape to a stolen iPod

I lol'd.
>>
>>670499547
Because constant hammering and name-calling about how due to being raped, you became more damaged than the average person. There is always pity for those who have been raped because a bit of unintended penetration is somehow able to destroy who you were and who you could have been in the future. When you are constantly told something is bad and horrible, chances are you start to internalize it and that is when the effects actually start becoming more debilitating since you are told that you have become damaged and there is no cure for it, which makes it traumatic.
>>
>>670512940

I did, but not in a therapeutic environment, booked regression, stabbed a friend. because i unlocked memories. but I already accepted I can't make the memories go away. It may not be great, but you learn to live with it. can be hard sometimes, but ups and downs are part of life.
>>
File: IMG_20160106_130309.jpg (132 KB, 702x719) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160106_130309.jpg
132 KB, 702x719
>>670501824
Holy shit how dense are you.
>>
>>670513264
>South America
>>
>>670513013

Were you really diagnosed?
>>
>>670513381
I'm not kidding if I remember correctly these kids are either sheep or goat hearders and when they are on the trail they do it it's a right of passage for the older boys like one step before you actually get laid a way of learning how to do it
>>
>>670512960

I'll take this bait, do you have any more?
>>
>>670513473
>women get used to lying, and rape is one of the lies/exaggerations in their arsenal

wise words, anon
what a shitty state of affairs
i wish there was more hatred by feminists towards women that lie about rape
but just like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, they have to back the nig nogs no matter the circumstances
>>
>>670499547
Its the same reason why if someone held your family at gunpoint and made you fuck your mom and dad.. I mean its just sex.. But something tells me you would be a little more traumatized then normal... Or why are soldiers such pussies when they come home from war? I mean just get the fuck over it like when someone steals your ipod.. Stop trolling you fucking dolt.
>>
>>670513515
Something counter-intuitive that has helped me is to play out a rape fantasy with a consensual partner. Instead of being the one in the position of submission, play the role of the rapist. If you experience dissociation the way that I do, experiencing both roles simultaneously can reconnect the neural pathways that were blocked before
>>
>>
>>670513384
>trazodone

is an anti-depressant, they don't really work that well for me.
I'm not depressed. Without weed i'm sort of scared all the time, and really "jumpy" or "on edge". Weed doesn't even that out, but when I play music, I get relaxed or happy really fast.
>>
File: Marochan.png (12 KB, 178x181) Image search: [Google]
Marochan.png
12 KB, 178x181
>>670512121
>>
>>670499547
Because If you survive a rape your gonna wish you hadn't. Living knowing someone had complete control over your life for however long the rape was makes you feel insignificant along with many other things and that's where all the depression comes from. Unless you've gone through it honestly shut the fuck up and stop trying to speak for something you don't understand, it's basic human psychology.
>Inb4 hurr u took a psych class so what
It doesn't take rocket science to understand how these things work, people are traumatized from all sorts of events besides rape. I know this is b8 but you're truely a faggot for comparing a stolen Ipod to a near death experience.
>>
>>670513381
But regardless I think it's a social stigma to be have been raped and it has more stigma in some places then in others women In America see it has having there control taken away where as I read and autobiography from a girl who grew up in some shit hole in Africa and some soldiers raped her mother and her mother simply got up off the table afterwards and made them dinner and never talked about it again she didn't wallow in it and let it become the one thing that defined her which it seems westerners do
>>
>>670514123
Although it's branded as an anit-depressant it functions as a sleep inducer in low dosages.
>>
>>670513953

My ptsd has nothing to do with rape, more like a schizoid father.
>>
>>670499547
Been through rape, screwed with me for years but I got over it, the main thing is that at least in my case, all the power is ripped from you, (I was a kid) and I came close to dying a few times. But it made me stronger as a person in the end so I really wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>670514346
Yours is due more to developmental difficulties based on a father that wasn't mentally healthy?
>>
>>670514198
>near death experience
>rape
top kek
>>
>>670514339

such as seroquel, they gave me 4 dosages of 300 mg a day, I felt like a koala, sleeping +14 hours a day. but i was emotionally repressed, big time.
>>
>>670499547
Let me come steal your shit and then rape you. See which bothers you for longer.
>>
File: 1454476646228.jpg (139 KB, 579x527) Image search: [Google]
1454476646228.jpg
139 KB, 579x527
>>670499547
>>
>>670499702
>>670499707
These dude are right. Straight male here. Diddled as kid. My life is great, I have a 10/10 wife, 10/10 kids,and a 7/10 job. I own everything I want.

Never a day goes by where I don't wanna kill myself , or kill an old man for looking at me funny. You get you power taken away. You feel like leaches are on your body when ever you are touched. Every time you climax, you think "what if I'm like them" and weather you are or not, you absolutely want to be dead because everything is an animal and nothing deserves to live.
>>
PTSD is real and does a massive damage to a person. Read up on MK Ultra.
>>
>>670514614

He had episodes where he became violent, like, daily episodes. you never knew when it happened. Can't really do anything about it when you're newborn or 11 years old. When I was 11 the government took away. 23 now.
>>
>>670514657
You autists, not every rape is some college slut blacking out a party and getting and getting passed around by frat boys in her sleep. I'm talking about brutal rapes which are common that involve the victim being beaten to near death or threatened with a weapon.
>>
File: 8.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
2 MB, 480x292
ITT: Cringey faggots making up stories and the biggest of them all: the ignorant faggot OP.

OP instead of sitting here asking questions why not go try and get raped and then tell us how you feel about it. Oh wait, you're probably an overweight neckbeard that not even inmates want to touch.
>>
>>670514815
that's some heavy shit, anon
>>
>>670515355
Fucking kek man, that gif was the icing on the cake.
>>
>>670499547
>comparing rape to losing an iPod

OP is a virginfag who wishes rape was legal
>>
>>670515433
Yeah, I try to stay upbeat though.
Wife's super cool about it.
The crazy part, didn't bug me til I hit 21, happened when I was super little.
I'm 28 now.
>>
>>670515815
what about it upsets you so much?
>>
File: coprape3930527175.webm (2 MB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
coprape3930527175.webm
2 MB, 800x330
>>670515248
>>
>>670514815
Was the diddling at least good?
>>
File: Lennox-Lewis.jpg (146 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Lennox-Lewis.jpg
146 KB, 1368x1026
because they're weak pussys. people have beat the shit out of me and I never cried like a little bitch. and yes - it's worse than rape

also, when I was 6 or 7 I always stayed at my best friends house and sometimes his father came to my bed. he stuck his fingers into my asshole. when we we're going to the public swimming pool he pressed my head underwater and tried to give himself a blowjob with my head. did I cry like a bitch? no.
>>
>>670515977
I wanna stress here that I'm really not trying to be edgy. I feel robbed of being the man I would be if he died before I was born. It was my great grandpa. I put him away, and my family hated me for it. My mother and I were outcasts. Because we did the right thing.

Every woman in my family is a permanent teenage degenerate girl, because it happened to them too. It happened to every body born before 1991, the year I put him away.

He died in jail. I felt alot better.
Then I found out his son diddled my mother and aunt.

I left my entire family. I wanted kids one day, and its better to tell them I just don't know who my family is then ever risk it happening to my kids. Now I have kids, and I miss my family, but the statistics of it perpetuating from one if the victims in my family turning into a predator scares me too much to care.
>>
>>670516025
Sauce?
>>
>>670516025
why is rape so hot?
>>
File: sauce.jpg (113 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
113 KB, 600x399
>>670517428
>>
>>670499547
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
ITT: Disgusting newfags being baited by some minty fresh bait.
I remember my first week on /b/. Ah good times.
>>
>>670516403
Lol, nope not really. I'm positive if it was like a fat aunt dolling out old fashioneds I wouldn't be as upset.
>>
>>670499547
my cousin woaned up birthed the kid and is taking care of him she says rape victims are a bunch of morons
>>
File: eipnT0v.jpg (34 KB, 555x720) Image search: [Google]
eipnT0v.jpg
34 KB, 555x720
>>670499547
>>
>>670517493
ikr. personally, the screaming and crying is the best part
>>
>>670499547
>bait.jpg
>>
statutory rape is the best, especially when they enjoy it. When I was 16 i was fuckbuddies with one of my sister's 11yo friends. all girls are made to be fucked
>>
>>670501824
but he doesnt you fucking retard
>>
I was raped when I was 12. I don't dwell on it much. It's just something that happened.

Shit happens.
>>
>>670512717
I do see it on the holyshit I might be murdered side. Didn't think about that.
>>
File: rape569031787.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
rape569031787.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>
>>670505649
/thread
>>
ITT: people lying about rape for validation
>>
OP has never had traumatic stress. It is not possible to relate to an alien experience, so OP does not.

That is all.
>>
>>670520578

I wish I were making this shit up, Anon. I really fucking hope everyone else is so they don't have to think about shit like that.
>>
>>670499547
Isn't there evidence that societies view on rape victims has an effect as well? I mean the whole idea that rape is near impossible to recover from and that victims are "damaged goods".
>>
>>670499547
Why is murder so fatal? Like if someone murdered you can't you just man or woman the fuck up and get on with your life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YNnoeWGac

Interesting and disturbing to observe a culture that think its normal to be raped...
>>
>>670499547
Because feminists tell them that they *have* to be traumatized. That way, feminists can say "see her trauma? this is why we need feminism!" And if they're not traumatized, the feminists slut shame them until they are traumatized, at which point they say "see her trauma? this is why we need feminism!"
>>
>>670521433
they make a lot of claims with no evidence, for all we know there are 0 rapes. pics/vids or it didnt happen, dumbfuck feminists
>>
>>670505649
lrn 2 lobotomize
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.