[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would United States be a better place if negroids werent around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16
File: 1455761349300.jpg (44 KB, 573x960) Image search: [Google]
1455761349300.jpg
44 KB, 573x960
Would United States be a better place if negroids werent around? Or would we just bash on another race?
>>
>>669797232
Just bash another race.
>>
>>669797232
We'd bash another race but overall it would be a better place.
>>
everyone who isnt a pure blooded white who can prove that theyve had no association with anyone of color should be allowed to live

only then can we progress as a race
>>
>>669797232
Yes on both counts
>>
>>669797232
bash another race and if there were no other race bash trailer trash etc...
>>
>>669797232
Nah, I think the world would be better without whites. Basically, no more pandering to you filthy mongs.
>>
>>669797232
the united states is only 15% black... and they still somehow commit more crime than whites, and ruin a country. its clear we would be better off without blacks here.
>>
>>669798041
This
>>
>>669798041
>>669798255
start by killing yourselves since youre both white. well do it right after you, promise.
>>
>>669798041
filthy is living in huts, like blacks do... without the help from white engineering. good bait though.
>>
>>669797232
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>669798041
truer words have never been spoken.

/thread
>>
>>669797605
/thread
>>
>>669798379
You mean nothing to me. You've got no authority to tell anyone to do anything. Your promise or word is worthless. So you might as well shut it.
>>
>>669798846
Stick it to the man, lol.
>>
File: 1422227507180.jpg (2 MB, 2370x1272) Image search: [Google]
1422227507180.jpg
2 MB, 2370x1272
>>669798041
I love how every race has a hurtful stereotype (which holds a lot of truth) except for whites. Damn those nerdy, awkward whites who think for themselves and are smart.
>>
>>669797232
>would we just bash on another race?
Every race bashes on every other race
>>
>>669797232
If 'negroids' weren't around in this country how would that slut get railed by nice big black dicks?
>>
>>669798041

>implying no one panders to nig-nogs.
>>
>>669797232
Both.
>>
>>669798204

Only skeletons lie like that
Fact checked

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43 (a bit out of date but most others, tho not as all inclusive show similar patterns)
>>
>>669799208
Yeah but we also have the whole , 'whites are evil' thing going for us too. I mean those two things combined is what gave us our superiority over all other races.
>>
>>669797232
You kidding me? White people will never run out of things or people to bitch about. As soon as the majority in any situation is white they start tearing each other down for petty shit.
>>
>>669797232

The thing I don't understand is why they brought them here, enslaved them and then released them into the general population.

I mean, if they're not slaves, they're worthless. Should've sent them back and congratulated them on the free education they got in the U.S.

The truth is, slavery is the best thing that ever happened to the black race. If it weren't for slavery, they'd still be wearing loin cloths and bathing in mud. Instead of wearing Jordans and bathing in liberal sympathy.
>>
>>669799208
Lol, victims of everything. Oh petty me.
>>
>>669797232
remove the bottom rung and the ladder is shorter
>>
>>669797232
The latter, but at least the crime would permanently decrease quite a fucking bit.
>>
>>669799666

>Satan trips

Blacks represent less than 15% of the population and commit over 50% of the murders.

Yet, of course, they take 0% of the responsibility.

Also worth noting is that "whites" in FBI stats include Hispanics and people of Middle Eastern descent. Naturally, they are separated on EEOE forms for Affirmative Action purposes.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
>>
>>669797232
>>669800405
I mean, if you think about it, niggers are the mosquitoes of the world. At least beaners work, gooks to well in school, etc. What do niggers do? Sit around smoking weed, stealing shit, and killing other niggers (at least they're considerate in some ways).
>>
File: Jerry.jpg (57 KB, 533x457) Image search: [Google]
Jerry.jpg
57 KB, 533x457
>>669800601
I bet you've never worked in your life. And do you understand how hard their life is in Africa compared to yours or mine?

Keep acting like you actually know what you're talking about though, I'm sure it will serve you well in the future.
>>
>>669797232
We already bash other races.

If blacks were never around in our history it would definitely be a different place. They were farming equipment until more advanced technology made them obsolete. We may have been retaken by the British if it weren't for their labor in the early days. Southern exports (both within and outside of the country) gave us power.
>>
>>669801030
Nice Ad Hominem, faggot. And yeah, of course majority nigger countries in Africa are shit. What did you expect from countries populated almost exclusive by niggers? You know what the only non-shit-hole place in Africa is? South Africa, you know, the part that's been run by whites? How very peculiar.
>>
File: 1454352603510.jpg (39 KB, 686x518) Image search: [Google]
1454352603510.jpg
39 KB, 686x518
Lmao white people of average income think they're part of the ruling class. That's adorable. Enjoy your shrinking middle class and legislation to keep it that way, you fucking morons.
>>
>>669801506
But it has to do with what you were talking about.

You generalize entire populations of people acting like they've never worked or done anything notable. Billions of people...

When , you've probably never worked in your life.

But you obviously don't want to talk about that.

The countries are shit because the west/european powers fucked them into oblivion through colonization and they've never recovered.

I'm a white person and do feel somewhat separated from blacks and others, but you sound like a complete idiot.
>>
70 years ago we would have fought each other; However if it were to happen these days, we whites have seen have seen what White on White wars have brought upon our race and we'd band together.
I wouldn't be surprised if in another 80 years all whites immigrate to Canada and create the great nation of Whiteland free of niggers and shitskins.
>>
File: hesrightyouknow.jpg (321 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
hesrightyouknow.jpg
321 KB, 1024x730
>>669799985
>But I'm white! We're all in this together right?
>>
>>669802336
Fine by us. But you won't have access to niggerville. No chicken, watermelon. .. Grape Kool-Aid... There's more , just give me a minute
>>
>>669802464
Yeah but these white people still have it better than a lot of people across the world. But yes whites don't really care about other poor whites, it's true.
>>
no
racism is fucking ridiculous and the product of deep personal insecurity
>>
>>669802269
The reason I don't want to talk about it is because it has nothing to do with how valid my points are. Are you so fucking dense that you couldn't even google what Ad Hominem means, for fuck sake. Of course I generalise populations, do you want me to comment on every specific individual? I generalise based on how the majority acts, I'm not going to turn a blind because I'm scared of the truth. You nigger-lovers always seem to have an excuse for nig-nogs. "No it's not that nigger's haven't progressed in the past thousands years because on average they're fucking morons (scientific fact), it's that evil whites have been keeping them down. It's all on whitey!"
>>
Lol @ America.

You're all Americans. Most of you born and raised in America. It doesn't matter what color you are. Yet you still find a way to separate everyone.

"I'm white!"

"I'm black!"

"I'm Asian!"

No, you're a faggot, and you're American.
>>
File: 51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001.jpg (34 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001.jpg
34 KB, 400x264
>>669802738
Corporate Inversion
Outsourcing
Fracking
Global policing
Installing dictators as puppets

Money is more valuable than 99% white Americans
>>
File: 1426829863374.jpg (126 KB, 857x1046) Image search: [Google]
1426829863374.jpg
126 KB, 857x1046
>>669803176
People like you need to live in a majority black neighborhood for at least two years.

Try to go to work, mind your own business and be polite. I'd love to watch those idiots harass you every day, steal your things and wear you down. Blacks have issues, deal with it.
>>
>>669803176
Wrong. Modern racism is a product of social inequality, insecurities, and old values. There was a time when racism was a necessary evil as it was for the good of your people, heritage, and blood line continuity. But that was a time when life in itself was much harder for people of any color. Now that we are in a technological age and comfort with an easy life is the rule over the exception racism is less necessary. Basically we're in the generation gap of transition from the last of the old ways into a whole new way for humanity to exist.

>old habits die hard.
>>
>>669797232
negroids pcked the cotton to get us the money to get the louisana purchase
>>
File: 1453689752443.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453689752443.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
>>669797232
We would have a more productive society.

But you also have to include mexicans and others that are in the us.
>>
>>669803724
Faggot or not you're correct. It's a shame most Americans tend to forget that simple truth.
>>
>>669803569
Yeah , I understand what you meant. And I responded by saying that even though it was more directed at you personally, it was in order to make a greater point. A counter-argument to your retarded opinion.

You didn't address my first point about how you are probably a faggot on your mothers tit who hasn't worked a day in his life.

And secondly you didn't adress my 'non ad-hominem' point about colonization.

So how about go shove a dick up your ass because you are obviously not looking to have an intelligent discussion but rather spew your opinions on others and plug your ears when they respond.

Also here's another Ad-Hominem for you. How small is your dick bro? I'd be willing to bet that it maxes out around 4 in.
>>
>>669803965
Go live in a Vietnamese neighborhood and see how well you're received, faggot. No one likes white people, deal with it.
>>
>>669797232
how bout it was reversed.. more spits/wetbacks.. and the niggas just walking in
>>
>>669803724
>You still try to find a way to separate everyone

That's everywhere in the world, guy. The whole world segregates based on wealth, class, and skin color. Even the shitty bottom of the barrell people try to act like theyre better than the rest. Everywhere you go, it's a problem, not just America.
>>
>>669803908
I never said those things didn't exist. Obviously to those highest levels, and even the not so highest levels, Poor white people are like poor black people. Money definitely trumps everything.

At the same time though, I wouldn't think there are any colored people at the highest levels of wealth/financial success.
>>
>>669804592
I sense cultural marxism within you.

You are just mad at the ruling power.
>>
>>669797232
>Would United States be a better place if negroids werent around?

The Jews intentionally contaminated the US by importing niggers. There was never a clean-up following the Civil War.

Either return them to Africa (BILL THE JEWS) or kill them all. Our cities are infested with niggers. They need to be dealt with.
>>
>>669804836
Are you not?

If not, you're seriously delusional. Much like the majority of the US population
>>
File: 1455119842037.jpg (208 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455119842037.jpg
208 KB, 640x640
>>669797232
>>
>>669804565
Whatever you say dumb-ass. I addressed your point, if you wanna pretend I didn't just so you can act like you're point is valid, go ahead. I don't particularly care for arguing with idiots anyway.
>>
>>669804592
>drive property values up
>have a lower crime statistic
>generally more open to having friends of other cultures

"nobody likes white people"

So you're saying people don't like movies? Because guess what? Most movies have white main actors
>>
>>669804836
>ruling power

Wait are you serious? Go to the Hamptons or any mid-level country club and insist that you belong there because you're also white. One day you'll realize you're a nigger as well because you're lack of outstanding wealth.
>>
>>669804592
White, in general, are civic-minded and polite. If a Vietnamese or Black family moves into a white neighborhood no one cares. If the roles are reversed the white family is hated and attacked. Your argument doesn't make sense.
>>
>>669805256
Literally you took the words right out of my mouth.

How small is your dick?

Colonization?

Have you ever worked?

Pretty straight forward.

Unless you are a butthurt faggot who doesn't want to answer the question.

But yeah keep acting like your the righteous one. That's a classic response. When someone loses an argument, to try and take the high road.

If anything, I'll take that as your resignation and an admission of your folly, small dick, unintelligent fagget.
>>
>>669805706You nigger-lovers always seem to have an excuse for nig-nogs. "No it's not that nigger's haven't progressed in the past thousands years because on average they're fucking morons (scientific fact), it's that evil whites have been keeping them down. It's all on whitey!" Are you so fucking stupid that you can't even read my responses?
>>
>>669797232
You young fags don't remember, but everybody used to be amazed by America.

Take a look at the music in this country, when rock and roll became mainstream from its african american roots, Elvis brought the black sound to the white masses, then Michael Jackson brought music forward into the modern times, amazing.

What about the Hitler olympic games? America has dominated olympic games since then, thanks in a great part to the african american athletes, it was not that long ago that Carl Lewis was admired throughout the world.

I say the las act by president obama should be to make restorations to african americans in this country.

Every single african american should get a personal apology from the president, a check for a hundred dollars and a one way ticket to Liberia. Of course we would make sure they swapped their dirty american passports with brand new Liberian ones on the way.
>>
>>669805284
>generally more open to having friends of other cultures

Yea because you don't have a culture of your own. Your youth are ashamed of the blandness that is white american culture.
>weaboos
>wiggers

>Most movies have white main actors

You think people can't separate a product from its producer? I have some Nike shoes that were made by tiny, tired Asian hands. I don't like Nike I like the product.
>>
>>669805993
I read your response. That's still all opinion, what am I supposed to say to that?

You replied to me saying you aren't credible because of generalizing billions of people who you've never met with, "Yes, I generalize. 'nigger lover, nig nogs always have an excuse', Let me guess your opinion for you. Whitey always keepin us down!."

I'm not going to validate that by giving it a response. It just proves your an imbecile with a small lil dick
>>
File: Privilege.png (15 KB, 885x256) Image search: [Google]
Privilege.png
15 KB, 885x256
>>669804966
Look at world history, Most anglo's ruled the world , and made almost every civilized society. Name a failed white only society that wasn't revolted against by POC.
Now name me successful black countries.

Check your history fool.

>>669805531
I'm pretty rich and white, but things like affirmative action are destroying the country. Look at south africa. Since 1994 the dept has skyrocketed. So have murder rates, and their rand/dollar is worthless now.

Literally liberals are the most ignorant cunts and no little or nothing about world history, and how hard it was for anglos to work for what we have, now other people of color are trying to steal it now that we've created it.

Thanks guys for letting me school you, Pic related, it's my privilege.
>>
File: Small_e04085_5684771.jpg (75 KB, 625x669) Image search: [Google]
Small_e04085_5684771.jpg
75 KB, 625x669
>>669806543
Okey, I'm done. You are officially too stupid for me to even attempt to communicate with you. Newfags like you are why 4chan has fallen so fucking far.
>>
File: 1452456519871.jpg (30 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
1452456519871.jpg
30 KB, 478x350
You guys just think fucking racism came out of no where? My for-fathers fought for literally everything about it. for my children, and my childrens children.

and now you liberals are fucking everything up. This is the downfall of the american empire. It's not about being the best country anymore. It's about being black loving, cock suckers.

Good job.
>>
>>669802581
AIDS, herpes, rape, theft, murder and victim culture are the other things you're looking for.
>>
>>669807062
Ever read a book called 'Guns, Germs, and Steel'?

The author basically disproves this theory of racial superiority. Anglos conquered yes. But they conquered because they were in closer proximity to key resources and thus discovered and utilized them first.

You're the one who needs to check their history, fool.

>>669807690
Okay bud.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

I would say the exact same about you. But like you said, there is no point in arguing with idiots.
>>
>>669798846
You're real cute, kid.
>>
>>669808361
>The author basically disproves this theory of racial superiority. Anglos conquered yes. But they conquered because they were in closer proximity to key resources and thus discovered and utilized them first.

Explain to me this.

English conqured a long strip of africa and turned it into superior farms. Not only that, everything was very productive. after the english came.

The blacks revolted, and now everything is become destroyed again.

TL;DR;
>Africa was a shithole with no writing
>Whites come in and make is super productive
>Whites are kicked out
>Becomes shithole again

This shit isn't equality, It's about who is better. What ever side you're on.
>>
File: Equality.jpg (53 KB, 696x434) Image search: [Google]
Equality.jpg
53 KB, 696x434
>>669808361
>>
>>669806009
Even having a very young culture it's still better than chucking Spears, getting aids, rape, murder, and general niggerness. Oh and mud hutts.
>>
>>669799740
You're thinking of women.
>>
>>669809342
I'm a white person. Probably more wealthy and priviledged than you biotch.

I'm just not stupid as fuck.
>>
>>669797232
If I could go back in time, I would sink every slave vessel, rescue every slave and send them back to Africa. If that doesn't work, go back to abolition, take video of current niggers and show/ tell them "this is why you round them all up and force them all back to Africa" Life better for everyone. Niggers get to go back home and not live under white, oppressive rule. Whites get to not be raped and killed by niggers. There isn't segregation, no Jim Crow laws. Win win for everyone.
>>
>>669808361
actually, you're stupid. he contradicts himself completley in that book by saying war was the reason the anglo's ended up advancing technology and government faster than the negro's, but this idea is bullshit since those tribes still had war, they just never advanced, AND they were around a huge amount of resources that COULD have made blacks the dominant race throughout history. Why din't it happen? They are literally dumber than other humans, that is the only logical explanation.
>>
Niggers are a scourge. Kill them all.
>>
>>669797484
This.
>>
>>669797232
Better obviously, but also mexicans too, there's this beaner who keeps trying to talk to one of my girl friends and he needs to be exterminated like the cockroach he is.
>>
File: SJW.jpg (60 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
60 KB, 648x580
>>669809467
LOL
>I'm just not stupid as fuck
Basic you mad comment, can't come up with any information on your beliefs.
You hate your ancestors building a wealthy nation that is better than any other country.
You've chosen the wrong side my friend.
>>
>>669809516
No. He says in the book that they were in closer proximity to certain resources and were able to manufacture better weaponry, GUNS, STEEL. And thus were able to use war so effectively.

You haven't read that book. Suck on my dick fagget
>>
>>669809769
>being this cucked
>>
>>669805993
>quotes previous post
>doesnt greentext
l24chanformat, you nigger loving faggot
>>
>>669808361 No, I have facts, you're an illiterate moron. It's not opinion, you're simply too stupid to communicate with (or even use proper grammar). Go back to Redddit, this isn't the site for you.
>>
>>669798456
U haved a flawed definition of filthy imo
>>
>>669799666

28% of crime. It's to be expected that because whites are a majority, we would commit more crime. But Blacks are right up there.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
>>
>>669803724
If only.
>>
>>669808361
No they advanced so much because they had wars. Niggers had plenty of resource but didn't do shit because they're retarded
>>
File: 564323456434.jpg (89 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
564323456434.jpg
89 KB, 1100x619
>>669810082
Actually, that was a perfect opportunity to greentext, well played.
>>
>>669809813
I haven't chosen a side. There isn't one side. It's not race v. race.

This is what I don't get. You like to think of the world in black and white. It doesn't work that way. I'm white and I identify with other white people more than blacks etc..

But that's beyond the point. The people we should be mad at are white, not that the race is really the point. But we are all being enslaved by these super elite. It doesn't matter what color we are, white, black, yellow, red. To them we are all the same. Just pawns.

Another reason why they are able to control us is because they know how petty we are. For example this thread. And you thinking that because your white you somehow are on the winning team when we are all getting fucked in the ass by our gov. , large multinational corps., Central Banks
>>
African Americans are truly a disgrace compared to other foreign black people.
>>
>>669810074
Sure whatever. It's not even like that I don't mind if she dates white guys, but this greasy burrito fingered wetback needs to stick with his own kind.
>>
>>669810103
State one fact. One statistic.

It's not up for you to decide faggot. I can say whatever I want. That's why this is the place for me, because I love making you illiterate morons butthurt because your debate skills aren't on point.
>>
>>669810248
Blacks had internal wars in Africa as well. Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: 1455683923386.jpg (127 KB, 736x866) Image search: [Google]
1455683923386.jpg
127 KB, 736x866
>>669810536
Implying. We still vote right? We still have mass speech.

Sure we want a better world, but implying a person is ONLY based on their skin color is not correct. With every race, there is more than skin color change.

All I'm saying is if something is working, why are we trying to change it? Why do you want your grandchildren to be half black?
>>
>>669810694
You do understand that you've literally just repeated every insult that I've made to you? Are you that fucking desperate, and witless that you must repeat insults made to you?

>State one fact.

You are a very, very stupid person.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.