[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need my /b/ros help on this one. There's this girl I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
I need my /b/ros help on this one. There's this girl I like I've never spoke to her as she went to another school. How do I start talking to her, what topics should I talk bout?
> Pic related
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>669790658
show her your dick
>>
>>669791474
I done that on a fake account she blocked it asap
>>
>>669791474
What would you do anon to her?
>>
>>669791596
hell, then just grow some balls and tell her
and for the love of everything, do not EVER try to change for her if you think you have to
>>
check my dubs
>>
>>669791937
Thats true I should, but I dont think she'll reply to me, Ive asked for her snapchat she never responded, thiss was on instagram shes not following me aswell
>>
>>669792705
this antisocial-network crap will not work, you have to talk to her in person, i know its not easy to push yourself to it
>>
>>669792999
I mean yeah thats probably the best thing to do but I've never really seen her in person as she goes to a different college to me
>>
How do you know you like her if she goes to another school and youve never spoken. If you mean you want to fuck her then man up and talk to her sometime then ask her out on a date followed by sexy time.
>>
>>669791596
you fucked up, now when this girl falls madly in love with you and you go to consummate your marriage, she'll recognize your nasty gonorrhea balls and have you locked up for being a creepy sexual deviant
>>
>>669793150
>says he likes girl
>never saw her in person
fuckin damn it op
>>
>>669793214
I think she's beautiful af, but not man enough to say it to her
>>
what should I talk about with her im so awkward when it comes to this stuff
>>
>>669793643
about what the hell you want, dont let her choke you down but also dont it yourself, stand up for your hobbies and interests
>>
>>669790658
>havent talked to her yet

dont bother, shes out of your league at this point.
>>
>>669792300
checkd
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.