[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I fucked a 23 old muslim chick yesterday for whom I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 26
File: 0505180873 (1).jpg (92 KB, 1024x844) Image search: [Google]
0505180873 (1).jpg
92 KB, 1024x844
Yesterday I fucked a 23 old muslim chick yesterday for whom I never believed this is actually going to happen. She acted non religious and liberal, but she never tried one alcoholic drink, never danced, doesn't party in general, doesn't meat except for fish. But she did call every day and drink tea with me and yesterday agreed to watch a film. Anyway I kind of pushed it a bit, she was saying no all the time but step by step I stripped her off all of her clothes ... and it turned out she was a virgin, my whole bed was stained. After this I panicked about this relationship getting to some new muslim seriousness level, and I tried to make a joke out if it but the joke didn't land well. I walked her home and it was unpleasant for both of us. She isn't answering my texts today. I feel really weird and not satisfied. I am waiting for her text reply all the time out of guilt. Are they going to track me down and feed me to goats now? Am I a huge faggot for doing this?
>>
Her Muslim family probably just honor murdered her. You're in the clear. They always blame the female.
>>
.... What
>>
>>669747725
Well, she isn't replying cauz she's planning the next steps with her family to "clean" the situation
>>
>>669747979
this. what are the chance that she is still alive? she will be beaten to death by her father, that was what she was thinking when you walked her home. MURDERER!
>>
>>669747979
second this, you're in the clear OP
>>
She could say you raped her
>>
>>669748942
he did rape her.
>>
File: 1311194273239.jpg (99 KB, 1399x930) Image search: [Google]
1311194273239.jpg
99 KB, 1399x930
But I am also thinking, maybe she just wanted to be done with virginity and start having sex and she will be fine with it. Anyway she just texted back some random thing about weather so I guess she is at least still communicating. Maybe it wasn't such a mistake after all. It was kind of exotic for me too, because she is not very dark skinned, but her pussy was really dark with long pussy lips and it turned me on it was something different. Also her tities had really dark nipples, which was also funky. I am from eastern european country where most of the girls are white so it was nice to have some change.
>>
Good news: Muslim chicks respect men and do as their told.
Bad news: That means you kinda raped her.
Good news: This totally OK in Islam.
Bad news: If her Bros or Rents find out, she's fucked.
Good news: As a male, you're in the clear.
Bad news: I don't know shit about Islam, and made the above up
Good news: It seems plausible enough, by Western Media's definition of the Muslim menace.
>>
More of her????
>>
>>669749288
Hope she likes him. Otherwise hes fucked haha
>>
>>669749454
No it wouldnt matter for OP, if she didn't like it she wont tell a thing. Because she would be scared for her parents/brother to find out and kill her
>>
>>669747979

inb4 OP gets beheaded or killed by suicide bomber from her family. Top kek
>>
File: i-say-shark.jpg (77 KB, 780x629) Image search: [Google]
i-say-shark.jpg
77 KB, 780x629
>>669747725
way to go you rapist. She said no, and you forced yourself on her anyway. This is not a case of "oh it is just a bunch of whiter knights screaming rape" this is a actual real act of rape. Remember this you stupid mother fucker. She told you no before hand. You fucked her despite her telling you before you did it that she didn't want it.
>>
>>669748942
This tbh, especially if she acts nonreligious and liberal. She could file a report without her parents ever knowing.
>>
>>669747725
>I kind of pushed it a bit, she was saying no all the time
You're totally fucked, leave the country
>>
>>669747725
Depends on how serious they take their muslim faith. I've heard stories similar where she'll expect you to marry her. Or if she has brothers they'll harass you and expect you to marry her.
Have fun
>>
File: 0008644032.jpg (72 KB, 518x519) Image search: [Google]
0008644032.jpg
72 KB, 518x519
>>669749343
also she was very tight and don't think this had to do with her being a virgin. She is also very thin and has nice delicate features physically I mean, she looks nothing like those fat small arab lumps I see on tv. Except for her face, which is so-so and her hair was stronger than I am used to, I like white girls' hair which is really soft. So it took me like half an hour to even touch her breasts, another half an hour to kiss them, than another 2 hours to touch her inner thighs and gradually remove her pants and she would shiver when I as much as touched her pussy even after we've already had sex. I don't think a man ever touched this and I don't think she got kissed before. I honestly never expected for a 23 year old girl to still be a virgin, this just doesn't happen in my country, I'm still in shock.
>>
>>669750404
also I very obviously didn't rape her, she was so wet, I stain was under her pussy.
>>
>>669747725
Is it just me or does this seems like some kind of justice - with all the muslims raping real people.
>>
File: 1342005074353.jpg (72 KB, 654x714) Image search: [Google]
1342005074353.jpg
72 KB, 654x714
>>669748942
>>669749288
>>669750097
>>669750791
I didn't rape her, it's not rape if she spreads her legs and puts her arms around you when you are inside her is it
>>
>>669751018
Yeah, that sucks.
You need to rape her. For justice. For Europe!
>>
>>669751018
yes.. keep telling yourself that. whatever helps you at night.
>>
>>669747725

Hardcore haram honey

>>
>>669749343
You fuckin traitor gipsy fucker, i hope they dont find you for sticking your dick in 4th class subhuman shit... very dissapointed anon.
>>
OP you raped her you pos.
>>
>>669751018
is that her? id rape her too, anon.
>>
>>669748382
In muslim culture its the woman who is the sexual deviant and most of the sexual responsability lies with the woman, any responsive actions would be some where between disownment of daughter or revenge out of pride she could be kill depending on how heavily religious they are

This is also why rape happends so often in their culture even if they dont see it as rape themselves (the men), women are expected to be the sober ones sexually, but are physically weaker then men so cant stop them if they force them on it, so women are often punished for being rape.

theyll let it out mostly on their daughter but I wouldnt be suprised if theyd get at you, not to avenge their daughter/cousin/sister/friend, but because you defiled a muslim woman, the fact that shes family will not be the leading cause for their vengeance against you if it comes
>>
File: 1277291765291.jpg (14 KB, 164x251) Image search: [Google]
1277291765291.jpg
14 KB, 164x251
>>669747725
>I kind of pushed it a bit, she was saying no all the time
you done goofed, m8
>>
File: 03.jpg (145 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
145 KB, 531x800
>>669751943
are you serious? this girl would rather die than have her photo taken. I had to turn off all the lights just to move her from living room sofa to bedroom. I had to really make an effort to even see her pussy and tities. That's why you never see photos of muslim chick on the internet although they are everywhere. I get it now.
>>
File: 838613_pic6.jpg (111 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
838613_pic6.jpg
111 KB, 1280x960
>>669751972
this actually makes sense, not in this extreme way muslims put it but in some moderate way it is the way you wrote it and they believe it. Don't tell me a man can control his urge when a chick is lying next to him and you can smell her skin and hormones.
>>
File: fillblank.png (240 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
fillblank.png
240 KB, 506x285
What does it say?
>>
Does op really not think he's a rapist or is he trying to console himself because he knows he's trash?

I get the feeling he's actually this fucking stupid and lacking basic empathy.
>>
>>669752571
Guy you linked too

Anti feminist cause I believe emancipation is done in western culture and most feminists are just pissed most women choose to not use their freedom to do the same things men do but this is nothing less then justification of rape with a weak Lame excuse. "i cant control myself waaa". No, youre a grownass man, have some fucking discipline

Im not saying OP raped her, OP seduced her, thats different. Im not talking about sweet talking, Im talking about organised gangrapes like in egypt and more recently cologne being adherent to muslim culture
>>
>>669752751
I mean, he's eastern european, I don't think they're the most introspective group of people lmao
>>
actually rape in islam is strictly forbidden, and sexual relationships outside of marriage too, but good news : she was consentent, and according to the old islam, the girl never gets beaten to death , the man does and that only happens when they're married... but now that doesn't exist anymore only in some countrys,
bad news: you're supposed to get 100 lashes
good news : ithink that's probably not applicable to you ...
>>
Ur in the clear op.
Europeans should start sexually harrasing mudslime women , its the only way to push them back the shithole they crawled from
>>
>>669752751
Seduction =/= rape
Women try to fight of rape but allow themselves to be seduced, unless he intimidated her into it it wasnt rape, the hesitation is fully to blame on muslim culture and fear of being disowned/Hurt/killed by family, not unwillingness to performan the deed
>>
actually , i don't really know if you raped her or not: in the case you did,hope you have conscience fag...
>>
>>669753079
Yes good thing nonbelievers are not considered equal so it isnt rape
Good thing women slaves are just slaves so it isnt really rape
Good thing that woman was crossing the street alone, she got 'punishes' not raped
>etc
>>
OP where are you from?
>>
File: 1455065578096.jpg (48 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
1455065578096.jpg
48 KB, 546x366
>>669747725
Those nipples!
>>
>>669753457
actually when i said it was forbidden i was talking about both believers and nonbelievers, just like killing a non believer outside of an attack by them is forbidden, and starting wars is also forbidden, and surprisingly terrorists are some really big asshole murderers that call themselves muslim, when all they are is cowards who kill innocents and suicide cause they fear a real army...
well back to this case, yeah rape even for nonbelievers is forbidden
forcing a girl to marry is also forbidden
but you know some auto proclaimed righteous muslims like to enslave girls and force their doghters and wives into various stuff, and when they get reprimanded, i think that they get what they deserve, cause they go outside of their country , preaching to people and are unwilling to fit...
>>
File: 1455587112839.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455587112839.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>669750404
only 1 tit
>>
>>669753719
poland
>>
In some sense you raped her but this is how most of the guys I know lost their v cards in early high school.

You kinda push the girl and she's super hesitant but you kinda just do it anyways and eventually the girl caves in. It's not like she didn't want to fuck, she just had major reservations about it. You probably shouldn't force yourself on her but she shouldn't have put herself in such a situation. Maybe next time settle for a blowjob and take her out to dinner before treading all over her innocence.
>>
File: taqiyya-kitman (2).jpg (46 KB, 248x323) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya-kitman (2).jpg
46 KB, 248x323
>>669753955
Excuse me if I instinctively put my fingers in my ears cause islam has placed itself in a position where anyone defending cannot be trusted to speak the truth objectively

But fine Ill bite
Youll have me conveniently believing that all these bad muslims are mostly the muslims that come to western countries which is the reason the west has a bad vieuw of muslims?

Personally, I feel like its more that these muslims are giving the rest of the western world a taste of islam early on.

Just because your book says something doesnt mean youll adhere too it, muslims biggest issue is islams xenofobia and paranoïa to everything not islam

Also, wearing skirts cause earthquakes.
>>
>>669750404
post a pic of her then
>>
so was she your friend before? how close? or just an aquaintence?
>>
>>669747725
>Are they going to track me down and feed me to goats now?
How many brothers does she have? I have read stories about muslim women sending their siblings on people to make them commit after sis got turnt out.
>>
>>669749343
>But I am also thinking, maybe she just wanted to be done with virginity and start having sex
If she doesn't hate you, she's going to want it more and more. Every girl turns into a total sleeze for a short time after losing their virginity. Get yourself in there anon, invite her over the exact same way you did last time. Ask her to come watch a movie or something, leave the condoms out on the table next to wherever you're seated.

She absolutely needs the cock right now, and if you don't make moves she will find it elsewhere.
>>
she will claim you raped her, you blame her, they kill her and you come over and eat goat on Sundays. Solved.
>>
you playing bombsquad with your peepee OP? thats a dangerous game
>>
The first girl I had sex with was saying no a lot too, but as it turns out it was she because she was extremely nervous. She never actually physically resisted me, and it was always playful no's.

I worked around the physical boundaries when I got a no, and after I had warmed her up enough with kissing and touching, the no's stopped. When my fingers made contact with her lips the first time, she was fucking soaking wet. We fucked later, there wasn't a single no to be found.

Women want to be seduced, but it's up to you to discern when the no means no, and when it means take it slow.
>>
>>669751018

Stockholme Syndrome

Enjoy prison
>>
>>669747725
you made a huge mistake pal.
>>
>>669747725
>>669747725
You own her
Go claim your wife.
Seriously.
Tell her father.
He will give her to you.
>>
>>669756281
she was a friend of an acquintance, we were introduced three weeks ago
>>
>>669758126
nope the father wont. unless you pay a dowry
>>
>>669747725
Muslims eat goat so only fish shouldn't have had to do with her religion
>>
>>669747725
Bro you're about to get booked for rape. Have fun getting shanked in prison.
>>
>>669758444
wow 3 weeks OP? you must be good lookin or with high sex appeal. you.. manly beast you...
>>
>>669755989
there is zero chance I am posting her pic anywhere. I'm pretty sure she would take her life if that happened. sorry pal
>>
>>669748942
If he raped her she would be killed for that, that's the Muslim way, at least for fundamentalist Islam. She brought the dishonor. All he has to do is deny it, he'll be fine.
>>
>>669758466
The family pays a dowry to the husband dipshit.
>>
>>669756982
she only has two older sisters who are both married to a muslim
>>
>>669747725
>Made a joke but it didn't land well.
>Didn't land well

Muslims rarely land well.
>>
>>669758652
I didn't expect it either, it was hard to even kiss her until yesterday, I mean I did kiss her one time earlier but it was kind of awkward and I had to ask her and then stumbled into it like a highschool kid because she kept such an awkward distance. She didn't even let me kiss her with my tongue so yes the way yesterday unfolded was a complete surprise for me
>>
>>669747725
She said no the whole time? You are a faggot. If you can't find a willing participant then don't do it dumb ass.
>>
>>669751018
>she kept saying no
Look, i'm not going to say this was rape. I don't like comparing this to a violent sexual assault. They're two different breeds. But you did force non-consensual sex on her.

She wasn't ready and she made this pretty clear. You pressured her into it.
>but she wrapped her arms around me and spread her legs
Yes, because hormones are flying and it feels good, but the way she clearly didn't want it at first is what's going to make her regret it the rest of her life and she'll resent you for it. It'll always be that thing you did to her and not that thing she wanted to do from the beginning.

I'm not going to call you a rapist, but I am going to call you an asshole. You used her for sex and didn't give a shit about her feelings.
>>
>>669759017
she said no but let me progress inch ny inch and when i finally got to her pussy she was totally wet so i guess she wanted it just as much as i did
>>
>>669759092
YOU'RE FUCKED IF SHE SAYS RAPE. YOU FORCED SEX ON HER AND SHE DIDN'T WANT IT.

I wouldn't say it's rape in my eyes but you are a selfish bitch ass punk. Hope you get labeled as a rapist.
>>
>>669759152
You really can't figure that out? Her first sexual experience and she's really wet? You can't figure that out?

What's happening physiologically has little-to-nothing to do with what's going on in her head.
>>
>>669759092
yes in away I did push it and I feel a bit bad for it. But it was far from a rape, I'm really not the kind to rape anyone if I don't feel a response from a girl I don't feel like having sex. Yes she kept saying no and removing my hands but continued to kiss me and push her body to me so idk maybe she had reservations but secretly she wanted it. The problem is that I don't know what happens next, willl she just forget this or is this such a big thing for her that she will start making problems out of this since now she is not a virgin any more
>>
>>669758769
Top kek
>>
>>669758692
3. Dowry and Gifts According to the Islamic Family Law Provisions
According to the provisions of sections 21 (1) and (2) of the 1984 Islamic Family
Law Act (Federal Territories), Act 303 reads as follows:
(1) The dowry must be paid by the groom or his representative
to the bride or her representative before the person solemnising
the marriage and at least two other witnesses.

reference: DOWRY (MAHAR) FROM AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
http://www.islam.gov.my/sites/default/files/mahar_from_islamic_perspective.pdf
>>
File: 1312226336759.jpg (148 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1312226336759.jpg
148 KB, 600x799
>>669759788
yes this is all very nice, the thing is I don't want to marry her so I don't give a shit about dowry
>>
>>669759482
>in a way I did push
You pushed. Don't kid yourself. It's not "kinda pushed." You pushed.
>but it was far from a rape
No one should have to say "no" more than once. She gave you verbal and physical from the sound of it.
>but secretly wanted it
No. Stop. Don't tell yourself that, don't try and justify it. You pushed her into something she wasn't ready for and clearly told you not to do.
>will she just forget this
Probably not. This is probably going to bother her for the rest of her life that she just let this happen. She's likely going to be stigmatized if she ever mentions it.

What happens in the future depends more upon how the two of you handle it together. Do you care about her? If no my suggestion would be first to apologize and give her space. If she doesn't respond after a couple days (I know it can be agonizing) you might want to make sure she's alright.
>>
File: 282348384.jpg (673 KB, 1915x2860) Image search: [Google]
282348384.jpg
673 KB, 1915x2860
>>669759175
well then I hope you get labeled as a basement dweller with unresolved issued, as clearly explained how I din't rape her and that she was wet and willing
>>
>>669760099
*if so, not if no
>>
>>669760088
am i normal if i find the pic disgusting?
>>
File: 012.jpg (255 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
255 KB, 1200x800
>>669753069
I don't know what country you are from, but in my opinion people from eastern europe are much more introspected than our western counterparts. I don't know how you see us, but we often percieve western europeans as arogant, self centered, righteous and aggressive. So here you go comrade ;)
>>
>>669760301
are you a muslim and she lacks certain goat like features you would want on your sexual partner?
>>
>>669760203
Well, just take a look at definition #1
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rape?s=t
"without consent of the victim"

The best way you're going to prove you didn't rape her in court is either by hearsay or by calling her a slut. But seeing as she didn't immediately go to the police and get a rape kit done on her chances are it'll never be proven anyway.
>>
>>669760373
no i am not, and i dont want a goat
>>
>>669751018
>I didn't rape her
Good luck convincing a judge.
>>
>>669759351
I am not following you any more comrade /b/tardski
>>
>>669747725
U can basically fuck her whenever u want now, just tell her that ull tell her family/friends that she's no longer a virgin.
>>
>>669760315
take it from an asian who worked on both and in the US and Canada. people from western europe are the most racist people in the world
>>
File: 2268778_008.jpg (222 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2268778_008.jpg
222 KB, 2048x1536
>>669760679
kek, well that's one practical advice. Unfortunatelly I lack required psychopathic characteristics to be able to do that, but anyway yeah I guess one could theoretically do that :)
>>
Recently, 2 girls, both Muslim, each live on the opposite side of the country and don't know each other, show interest in me, a white atheist male. One of them even admitted to have a crush on me. But please tell me, why the fuck do Muslim chicks dig me?
>>
File: 6.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1248) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
198 KB, 1024x1248
>>669760832
well I think we are just more direct and honest about it because we have no colonial guilt. I have a feeling western europeans are much more racist than we are but they built their whole culture on how to hide this fact
>>
>>669760893
She has to oblige because of the implication. I have no remorse for the slut.
>>
>>669747725
well she was probably hoping after you know 23 years and clearly have strong beliefs that her first time would be special. I'm not saying she doesn't like you, sounds like she does. But then if you get all freaked out and act weird about it she is going to play off of that.

Of course I am assuming you aren't Muslim so it's going to be an issue, unless you are thinking of converting. So that is also going around in her head.

I think you will probably feel guilty about this one for a while. She will feel worse about it for longer probably though. At age 23 she must have been curious and interested in going to far but in a weird conflict due to her culture and religion.

You could try to date her for a while and not totally fuck up her perception of men, but all of the stuff going against yall she may not even reply to your texts anyway. That's just how Muslims are

source: me and my wife are Muslim
>>
>>669760658
I realized I used a 7 syllable word, forgive me. I'll try again.

Of course she's wet, she's a virgin and sexy things are happening. Kissing is turning her on. Touching is turning her on. Hell, sitting next to an attractive man is turning her on. The possibility of sex is turning her on. But She clearly said she doesn't want to.

Now she's been fucked and she hates the fact it happened, and for some reason that doesn't seem proof to you that she didn't actually want it, aside from all the times she said no and pushed you away.

If you can't figure this out at this point then there is no explaining it to you.
>>
>>669761119
idk maybe you are right, i really don't know

>>669761079
no, I'm an atheist. I am ready to date her for a while but I don't know whether she will interpret this as a commitment to marry her. She is a nice girl and I don't doubt she will find a nice guy so maybe if she spends time with me, it's just time wasted. I just hope that she wont find some religious muslim guy, who will want her to be a virgin or something, I don't know if this is still an issue for muslims who live in europe or not? Would you marry your wife even if she wasn't a virgin?
>>
>>669747725
>Am I a huge faggot for doing this?
for raping a girl? yeah, kind of a huge faggot thing to do.
>>
>>669761483
wow OP did you developed a feelings for this girl, just because you fucked her? you sound like one
>>
>>669761483
Muslims girls aren't even allowed to touch men let alone have sex with them lol. Her husband will expect her to be a virgin. Poor dude gets fucked over by some slut who couldn't control herself, tsk tsk. The worst part is he probably wont ever find out.
>>
>>669761483

It seems to me you're just looking for justification for the fact that you fucked her, dude. If you actually cared about her you wouldn't be making this thread, you'd already know the problem and would have apologized for it.
>>
>>669761483
>Would you marry your wife even if she wasn't a virgin?

Well, in my case no, because I specifically asked and yes it is a big deal in traditional Muslim countries, but a lot of girls will lie about it. Don't know about Europe, probably depends on the guys family.

To be completely honest her future isn't your responsibility, she (pretty much...) chose to have sex with you it sounds like. Unless you got her pregnant it isn't your job to worry about who she will eventually marry.

Dating her would be tricky because on one hand it might lead her on, and on the other hand if you just disappear now she will have a real fucked up perception of men. You probably need to just talk it out with her...
>>
>>669761840
he sounds like he is gloating to me. "DUDE i FUCKED a MUSLIM GIRL, Better Post it on /b/"
>>
File: 1391968977802.jpg (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1391968977802.jpg
140 KB, 640x480
>>669748942
>>669749288
>>669749438
>>669750051
>>669751937
>>669751943
>>669754724
>>669757257
>>669760418
ok I am really tired of you telling me I raped this girl. She lay with me on my sofa, she started kissing me and we fondled. Yes at first she removed my hand when I touched her breasts, but later she even let me lick them and play with them. Yes she initially said she didn't want to have sex, but she let me take her pants of, she let me fondle her ass and eventually thighs and stomach just above her pussy and when I did touch her pussy she was wet. She eventually went with me to my bed room naked where we had sex for two times. So how the fuck is this a rape you morons.
>>
haaahaha faggot you have to marry her or her family kill you both
it happened with exchange students in europe, therefore some plastic sugery clinics started "restoring virginity" by sewing back the hymen
>>
>>669747725
>she was saying no all the time
>>669761888
>she (pretty much...) chose to have sex with you it sounds like

You people really can't think outside of your dicks, can you?
>>
File: 1339169620095.jpg (507 KB, 1536x1925) Image search: [Google]
1339169620095.jpg
507 KB, 1536x1925
>>669762039
OP here, yeah it's kind of what it looks like I admit
>>
>>669747725
you practically singlehandedly ruined her life op
what a faggot
>>
>>669762103
well shit.. lets see how she sees it in her religions eyes.
>>
>>669762206
what the hell are you on about your virgin. girls always resist a little unless they are complete whores
>>
Cmon OP, dont be a fag. Give us pictures, doesn't have to be nude.
>>
File: 1370940493786.jpg (63 KB, 600x918) Image search: [Google]
1370940493786.jpg
63 KB, 600x918
>>669761888
>>669761726
>>669761705
>>669762228
well I kind of hope she gets a non muslim husband then. I mean muslims are a minority here so this shouldn't be a problem after all. And yes I kind have some feelings for her at least in a way that I don't want her life fucking ruined because of one stupid fuck.
>>
>>669752657
a rape victim
>>
>>669747725
>OP confirmed for betafag virgin

No Muslim girl would ever sleep with a filthy Kafir. Just the thought of it is enough to make most Muslim girls gag.
>>
>>669762452
are you retarded, it is literally forbidden for her to marry a non-muslim. she will be kicked out of her religion
>>
look at the bright side OP. shes 23yrs old. in muslim culture any girl above 16yrs old is as good as spoiled meat. basically shes already passed the years to be a candidate of some muslim guy's wife
>>
>>669762103
She said no and removed your hand. She clearly didn't want sex. She said she didn't want sex. You fucked her without asking "is this ok? Are you Ok with this? You really seemed against the idea a moment ago." As though the fact she's religious and a virgin just didn't matter to you. You just wanted sex. Admit it. You didn't care about how she felt. Now she hates herself for letting it happen, for letting her guard down, for trusting you to accept her reservations.And you don't understand why. You somehow can not understand that after all that hesitation she regrets letting it go that far.

No., you didn't beat her into submission. But you fucked her without her consent. You fucked her because you wanted sex. You fucked her and didn't think about her for a fucking moment.

You may not be a bad guy, but you need to understand that doesn't mean you couldn't have hurt her.

And for fuck's sake, don't blame her entirely. Yes, she let her guard down but holy hell you were just waiting for the opening.
>>
>>669762103

Because everything is 'rape' now, the word is now meaningless. I remember when it started too because there was this weird twilight period when I was still shocked for a moment if someone said they or a friend was 'raped' but would immediately realize there probably was no druggings, violence, or blackmail involved.

You didn't do anything shocking. You didn't do anything horrible. You had sex with someone who is fucking stupid, that is all.
>>
File: 1452176834042.jpg (62 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1452176834042.jpg
62 KB, 700x700
>>669751018
You are disgusting sandnigger raper, and dumb nigger for not knowing what "no" means, now you must marry her or she will be killed by fellow animals for being a whore lel
>>
>>669762452
>>669762571

Pretty much this, Muslim women CANNOT marry outside of their religion. So some Muslim guy is gonna get fucked over by this dumb slut.
>>
>>669762626
Goodnight, OP. Seriously, if you can't get this there is no hope for you.

Enjoy your forever depressed fuck toy if you can get her to talk to you again. You just sealed in her mind, in her religion, and her family that she's a whore and will be forever. Grats.
>>
>>669762676
>Because everything is 'rape' now, the word is now meaningless.
Except if you're Muslim in Germany. Then simply saying hello is definitely "mass rape" no question about it.
>>
>>669755193
That's strange because most Stormfronters do exactly these things. I never knew so many of their forum members were Muslim.
>>
>>669762935
ohh hi hello everyone.. im open for rape.
>>
File: 0511366836.jpg (140 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
0511366836.jpg
140 KB, 1280x850
>>669762352
I already said, there is zero chance I am giving you her pictures.

But here is what I saw ... she is medium height, very thin, almost skinny, dark middle eastern eyes, small to middle sized breasts, they could be bigger, nice curved hips, ass is a little bit too small for those hips, very long legs in arms, everything in proportion except for her ass maybe. Delicate hands, darker skin tone, olive like and very gentle skin. She had very little muscles, it would be nice if she started excercising, she was very light, gentle and soft. Her pussy was shaven, very dark with really long lips, I found it beautiful and I wont forget it ever, she wouldn't let me lick it but I would eat her for two days in a row if she let me. All in all a really nice girl. Here you go bud :) I loved her I hope she at least had a good time with me.
>>
Depends on the girl. I know a bunch of muslim girls who have had boyfriends and shit
Germany though and all the muslims here are probably less jihad than if you live in some sand country
>>
>>669747725
>doesn't meat except fish

Keep hold of OP, it's hard to get a girl who doesn't meat, especially one who fish, while still not meating
>>
>>669763679
I'm not english, so fuck off, it's not easy to express oneself in this northern robotic language :) why don't you learn some slavic language and we'll talk
>>
Oh if you live in europe then it's ok to rape Muslims, because they rape your women
>>
>>669763679
this exactly
>>
>>669763865
>>669763985
sorry forgot to reply
>>
>>669747725

nice story story faglord
>>
OP, the main thing that u should realize: dont marry her cuz of being her first, only if u truly want to be with her & good luck with this shit
>>
File: 2268774_004.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2268774_004.jpg
298 KB, 2048x1536
>>669764168
All of my faggotry is at your disposal kind sir
>>
>>669763865
slavic? r u russian?
>>
File: 1311235422558.jpg (38 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1311235422558.jpg
38 KB, 750x864
>>669764415
no, not all slavs are russian. To be hones, they are genetically the least slavic of all slavs, they are like half mongolian/turkish
>>
>>669747725
>she was saying no all the time but step by step I stripped her off all of her clothes
Congrats. You are now a rapist.
>>
File: KristinaM_RedLingerie_060.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
KristinaM_RedLingerie_060.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1067
>>669764694
oh jesus christ you are one annoying difficult bunch of faggots
>>
>>669764777
oh, trips talk of true.....

by the way, that filename
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.