[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some faggot named Scott sent texts and a shirtless pic to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 960x540
Some faggot named Scott sent texts and a shirtless pic to my 13 year old daughter. Pics look to be a 40 year old at least.

He knew her name. We have no idea who he is. Is it possible to Dox someone with just a first name, city, and cellphone number?
>>
of course it is
>>
Throwing a bone because this is way to easy... Google all the info you have on him hurrr durr
>>
Yes
Use some websites like whitepages or some other people search site
>>
File: 1411346381098.jpg (24 KB, 606x528) Image search: [Google]
1411346381098.jpg
24 KB, 606x528
>>669016027
Yes. But it's much easier to teach your daughter to not to be a cock slobbin whore.
>>
>>669016027

Pretty sure the cops could do it if you, you know, reported it.
>>
>>669016491
Kek
>>
>>669016496
...or the funnier thing to do would be to find where he lives and fuck with him
>>
>>669015135
Get the hell out of Rochester, Nigger.>>669016027
Sounds like Scott Roberts to me.
>>
>>669016491

This is true. If she stops sucking them off, the messages will quickly stop.
>>
>>669016134
This and more importantly
>>669016491
This

I just went through this. She got diddled. She don't post tits no more.
>>
You have his cell number name(could be fake) and pic. Go google all of that. And ask your daughter too
No way in hell she is not involve.
She must ve do all kind of stupid stuff in internet.
Its internet after all
All you need is to upload 1 thing then the rest of the world will have everything about you.
>>
>>669016027 what is phone num :P
>>
Why call the cops when you could hunt him down and kill him?
>>
>>669016705
This is what I'd refer to do.
>>
>>669016027

You have a daughter
Some pedophile faggot is sending her topless pictures of himself
The first place you come to for help is /b/

Just let that sink in for a moment you degenerate, mindless fucking cretin. How fucking stupid are you? What the fuck is /b/ going to do? EVEN IF we found out his name, address everything, the worst thing that will happen is we'll order some pizzas and spam his email account.

If this is real.

CALL. THE. POLICE.

How shitty of a parent are you? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>669016027
Google exif data reader website. Upload the pic. You will get the l0ngitude and latitude coordunates the pic was taken at. Cross reference that with the other info you already know and your all set.
>>
>>669016496
It's not illegal to mass text a bunch of random numbers pictures of your dick, even if some of the numbers are minors, so I doubt it's illegal to send shirtless pics.

So no, the cops couldn't dox him.
>>
>>669016027

Use social engineering - come up with a ploy to call the number and give you other information. I don't know exactly what you might try but look up the Phone Losers of America on YouTube and you'll be surprised how much they're able to wrest out of people just by setting a false pretense and asking questions.
>>
>>669017226
She deleted the pic before I thought about this and blocked him.
>>
>>669017084
It's not real. That's why it's here.
>>
>>669017084
This is actually the first place he should turn for help. The police won't bother unless he is sending nudes or talking dirty.
>>
>>669017084
Whoa, take it easy man.
>>
>>669017084

I don't think he's going to dox him in the sense of releasing Scott's personal information on /b/, I think he just wants it himself.
>>
>>669017568
Correct. No nude pics. Just a creepy fuck.
>>
>>669017353

samefag here: Be patient with this approach and be willing to walk away from one ploy without what you came for and not try too hard - of course if he figures out what you're doing he won't take strange calls anymore.

You can also spoof the number that shows up on his caller ID.
>>
Maybe you shouldnt have given your 13 yr old whore a phone, you know so that way she can stop cock teasing older men. Shitty fucking parents
>>
>>669017084

^THIS x 1000

If you coming to /b/first .. I suspect OPs is fake and gay
>>
>>669017625
Yes. If I wanted a personal army request, I could just post his cell number and have plenty of little faggots harass him. I have that.
>>
Your daughter solicited the photos from the dude you freaking idiot. Ask her whats up. Pro-tip: She knows damn well whats going on.

Fucking parents these days...
>>
>>669017889
I'm real and heterosexual.
>>
>>669018311
Yes. That's why she cried and came to her parents, you fucking /b/ tard.
>>
OP if you're not willing to go all Liam Neeson on him, just call the cops. If you ARE, start first by making your daughter talk.
>>
>>669018695
Then your daughter knows who he is. Get off /b/ and ask her who the fuck he is and why she gave him her number.
>>
lol tell your daughter to respond to me
>>
File: 1455366898608.jpg (38 KB, 555x293) Image search: [Google]
1455366898608.jpg
38 KB, 555x293
>>669018135
Asking others to do your legwork without providing motivation.

>Still a personal army request.
>>
>>669016027
first you gave your daughter (13 yrs old) a cellphone
is she a doctor? is she an operator at a nuclear power plant? is she the sole caretaker of you and your wife?
the fuck you think was going to happen?

i bet she and her friends go around taking pics, getting pics from boys (uploading to their cloud and later deleting off their phones so their parents won't find out).

what the fuck is wrong with you?

parents like you are the problem. giving anyone under the age of 17 a cellphone and thinking they're responsible enough.

oh you want to make sure they're at school? make sure they're at soccer practice? make sure that if anything happens they'll be able to contact you.

fuck off.

schools have phones. many schools have police officers (thanks to parents like you) at the school.
the parent(s)/organization handling the after school activities have phones (and i'm pretty sure you gave them your number in case of an emergency)

the fuck is wrong with you, and parents like you?

you do realize they are hormonal teenagers. and they want to out do their friends in terms of friends, what they can do/get away with?

to a young girl wanting to impress her friends (or if they made of game of it), they will try to tease, get numbers of older guys (gals - cause lets face it some girl do like girls).

fuck off.
if the guy gets punished, she should also get punished equally.

parents like you are the reason we have millions of pictures of hs girls taking selfies. they share em with their equally dumb friends and they get uploaded.

<ian malcom> you give a kid a cellphone with a camera and not expect them to take naughty pictures of themselves.. uh, life finds a way.
>>
>>669019517
What in the fuck are you talking about? I asked how I could get his info with basic data that I have. No one was asked to do anything.
>>
the old /b/ would have either tried to help or asked for the daughters contact info... not sit here blather and argue like a bunch of fucking useless idiots
>>
>>669019972
every one above this post should be lurking not posting this is not facebook or reddit for fuck sakes
>>
>>669019931
you could
A: hire a PI
or
/b/ : remind your daughter each and every day that she is above all of this it does not help to tell her every 3 months when you see a documentary about the human trade remind her of who she is and her potential AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE
>>
>>669019931
ask your daughter. she knows who he is you stubborn retard.
>>
>>669019972
> This.

/b/ is full of useless faggotry anymore. No one knows the answer, but want to try to lecture about something of which they have no idea.
>>
Just call him and ask him his name, pretend to be someone else idk
>>
>>669016027

Welcome to /b/. Where we know you are a Rozel. Should I post the pictures for you? or you going to do it yourself?
>>
>>669020780
> don't know the answer to OPs question
> I'll just be a faggot and shitpost anyway.
>>
>>669019855
witness these

you think the outside world/society is the problem of all these pictures of girls being uploaded/girls getting picked up by older men/creep shots

fuck off
i bet you've glanced and glanced hard at some hot young girl in tiny shorts/tight tank top with ariel winter size tits just walking around the mall or grocery store with her cell phone.

but you don't stop to think, what kind of parents/guardian let her think that's a good idea. she's going to be looked at/taken pictures (don't delude yourself that store security isn't copying those pics/vids)

have you really looked at how your daughter dresses when she goes to school? her friends? (bet she has a couple that you keep a mental note of - don't lie)

have you told her of the dangers of having a cellphone? or did you just tell her, 'don't use it in school. and call me when you get to school, leave school, coming home, when you're at soccer practice'?

cause if you didn't tell her about the 'dangers', then i thank you along with all the other guys and gals looking at the 'late night threads' on 4chan and other websites.

thank you.
>>
>>669021262
>OP wants to know how to find out who the guy is
I told you the answer to your question you nigger. Sorry it isn't the answer you want to hear. Your daughter isn't telling the full story.
>>
>>669016027
>>669021186

Bell... better choice then Rogers. Is her phone the one of these androids connected to the wifi?
>>
>>669020783
yes... a man (possibly a troll but whatever its the principle) came to us for help about his daughter. we should act as a community and not force edginess out of ourselves like a fucking oxy contin addict trying to take a shit
>>
>>669016027
yeah, call the police
>>
>>669021958
LURK
this has already been said several times why do you feel the need to comment every thought that pops into your head
>>
>>669016027
>>669016134
This, but fuck off. Not your personal army. Why the fuck would you give your 13 year old daughter a cellphone anyway? Hope she goes to meet the meat with this guy before a shitty father like you can do anything.
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (97 KB, 598x1211) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
97 KB, 598x1211
>>669017084
>>
>>669022180
your not edgy or funny your just a dick
>>
File: twinhearts.jpg (28 KB, 499x339) Image search: [Google]
twinhearts.jpg
28 KB, 499x339
>>669021672
this please.
>>
>>669022180
see
>>669022161
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 512x288
>>669019855
I hope this was copypasta and you didn't waste your time typing that.
>>
>>669022754
kek
>>
>>669016027

Hacking OP's network for pics from his daughters phone. Don't worry OP we will dig some dirt for you. Nothing deleted is truly gone.
>>
Scott Davidson, Goodsprings Nevada. Aged 43 years old, convicted of statutory rape, theft and assault. Likes to call himself 'Easy Pete' and talk about his 'Dynamite', allegedly keeps it locked in his 'Safe'. 52nd and Charleston avenue, 3902. Have fun.
>>
>>669016027
Your daughter is not innocent. She wants cocks in her holes. Get over yourself, you glandular white knight.
>>
>>669023189
Thanks man, but the call was from Shelby, NC.
>>
also start by deleting system 32 in order to create a filter between her and scott the trot
>>
>>669023189
topzozzle
>>
>>669023189
BAZINGA
>>
>>669023731
God, you are a shitty father. Ask your fucking daughter for the truth holy jesus.
>>
>>669023731
Proxies, man. I heard about a new program hackers used, call it Securitron. Stupid as fuck, I know, but it's damn effective. He might have even paid for one of the top tier ones called Victor.
>>
>>669024428
see
>>669022161
>>
>>669016752
You mean john roberts kid ?
>>
>>669025448
Fuck you OP your daughter is a whore and your denial doesn't change that.
>>
>>669017084
Well i mean
Everyone /b/ is a degenerate, mindless fucking cretin
I think he was looking for Anonymoose
The leegion
They donoy phorgive
They donoy phorgit
>>
>>669017563
Your daughter is definitely into him
I wouldnt be surprised if she already sucked his cock
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.